PDA

View Full Version : So, Obama is a murderer, but Qaddafi is a real decent guy???

booomer
6/21/2011, 12:32 PM
Well, that is, according to that freakin' whack job Farrakhan. :(

A YouTube video of Minister Louis Farrakhan taking President Obama to task over the war in Afghanistan and the bombing of Libya is making its way around the Web. In the video, Farrakhan admonishes the president for turning into someone else. Farrakhan says, "We voted for our brother Barack, a beautiful human being with a sweet heart, and now he's an assassin. They turned him into them."

He also raises the issue of killing Saddam Hussein over weapons of mass destruction and knowingly sending young men to fight a war based on lies. "You talk about a man killing his own people. When you lie to the American people saying that Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction. When you lie and then take innocent young men who come to serve their country, and send them to die in Iraq and Afghanistan, over lies, that's a murderer in the White House." Ouch.

Farrakhan is visibly angry at Obama's leadership of America's intervention in the crisis in Libya, (http://www.theroot.com/buzz/farrakhan-us-lacks-moral-authority-attack-qaddafi) particularly his focus on bringing down Muammar Qaddafi. He says that people do not know Qaddafi like he does, and he's a decent man.

http://www.theroot.com/buzz/video-minister-farrakhanthats-murderer-white-house

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
6/21/2011, 12:41 PM
Ghaddafi ain't moslem enough to suit the Brotherhood. HE MUST GO!

Canyonero
6/21/2011, 12:53 PM
Farrakhan is hoping for a new HQ if Gaddafi survives.

TheHumanAlphabet
6/21/2011, 01:39 PM
Ole F is fruitier than a fruit cup... Love how he is turning on his own... I bet he don't want any of that "Obama money" now...

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
6/21/2011, 02:11 PM
Ole F is fruitier than a fruit cup... Love how he is turning on his own... I bet he don't want any of that "Obama money" now...There oughta be a kook-off between Farrakahn and Ghaddafi!!!

soonercruiser
6/21/2011, 05:18 PM
Farrakhan for President!
(...of Libya!)

Jacie
6/22/2011, 09:17 AM
If Farrakhan ever steps outside the U.S., he better watch out for Predator drones . . .