PDA

View Full Version : COWS BUTCHERED!

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
6/20/2011, 05:25 PM
Pore old whorns head to the corral, to be shipped off to the packing house. UNC swings the sledge hammer to put the cows outa their misery. 0-2 in Omaha.

SOONER STEAKER
6/20/2011, 05:32 PM
I hate ut but at least ut made the CWS. Our season was a disgrace getting beat by ORU and DBU.

SoonerofAlabama
6/20/2011, 05:41 PM
Yeah it was too bad. I saw them going pretty far, but they played terribly against Oral Roberts and then again against DBU. SOONER STEAKER made a good point that they at least made it. I felt proud that softball made it to the WCWS. This season would have been good if we had at least lost to a quality team.

fwsooner22
6/20/2011, 06:01 PM
Didn't they basically own us this year ? Oh yeah we won 1 in Austin for the first time since I was in school.

6/20/2011, 06:12 PM
Now that we've got the whorn-luv outa the way, ...RIP, BEVO

6/20/2011, 09:15 PM
Until now, I had not heard the tx score. No wonder...THERE WASN'T ONE!

StoopTroup
6/20/2011, 09:22 PM
It's always wonderful to see another sOUr grape Sooner reminding us of what should have been in what can only be described as a really lame jab at the whorns Thread.

6/21/2011, 12:30 AM
It's always wonderful to see another sOUr grape Sooner reminding us of what should have been in what can only be described as a really lame jab at the whorns Thread.If you wanna criticize the Sooners, go ahead. Nuttin' stopping ya!

fwsooner22
6/21/2011, 08:01 AM
Wonder what some of you would be sayin' if we had lost to ** that many times in football ? Just not sure how many shots you need to take at anybody who kicks your a$$ all the time. Isn't that what they do in Stillwater ? We just laugh at that right ? What goes around ...... Every once in awhile it's ok to have a little class.

Eielson
6/21/2011, 09:21 AM
0-2 in CWS>0-2 in regionals

6/21/2011, 11:33 AM
0-2 in CWS>0-2 in regionalsWe made it in last yr., and the cows didn't, so, what's your point? You like dem cows?

fwsooner22
6/21/2011, 12:04 PM
We made it in last yr., and the cows didn't, so, what's your point? You like dem cows?

Which made us better last year.....see the logic ? I think you just made his point....

6/21/2011, 12:18 PM
Which made us better last year.....see the logic ? I think you just made his point....I think we can all agree OU had a better team last yr than this yr. I acknowledged that in my post. I started this thread. The point of it is BUH-BYE, WHORNS!

badger
6/21/2011, 12:47 PM
I hate ut but at least ut made the CWS. Our season was a disgrace getting beat by ORU and DBU.

Yeah, but I only got to see em once this season - early on against Oakland, and wow they were awesome then. They had great pitching, great hitting, great fielding, it was awesome.

There's greatness in this OU program somewhere. Alas, this season wasn't meant to be in Omaha, but they'll be back son. :)

6/21/2011, 12:52 PM
Yeah, but I only got to see em once this season - early on against Oakland, and wow they were awesome then. They had great pitching, great hitting, great fielding, it was awesome.

There's greatness in this OU program somewhere. Alas, this season wasn't meant to be in Omaha, but they'll be back son. :)THERE YA GO!

Gaius_Longinus
6/22/2011, 12:44 AM

There's greatness in this OU program somewhere. Alas, this season wasn't meant to be in Omaha, but they'll be back son. :)

You are judging this team off a game you saw against Oakland?????????

Wow no wonder you and RUSH get along.

6/22/2011, 01:12 AM
You are judging this team off a game you saw against Oakland?????????

Wow no wonder you and RUSH get along.Badger, you gonna let that whorn get away with that?

Curly Bill
6/22/2011, 01:13 AM
I can't even express how much I detest college baseball. That being said I've still got a kick out of hearing that UT and aTm both were given the boot.

6/22/2011, 01:46 AM
I can't even express how much I detest college baseball. That being said I've still got a kick out of hearing that UT and aTm both were given the boot.Why the detesting?

Curly Bill
6/22/2011, 02:44 AM
To me college baseball has always seemed very 2nd rate...As in: if these guys were any good they'd be getting paid to play, either in the minor or major leagues. I know that's not entirely accurate, and probably even less so than it used to be, as more players do opt for college ball out of high school, but I still can't overcome that perception.

Also, any baseball below the professional level seems really boring to me, and sometimes major league baseball is too. I can watch lower level football or basketball and enjoy it, but with baseball I can't.

I guess you could sum up by saying I just don't think college baseball is a very good product.

Eielson
6/22/2011, 11:16 AM
I can't even express how much I detest college baseball. That being said I've still got a kick out of hearing that UT and aTm both were given the boot.

You have to win quite a few games just to get to that point, though. It's basically like they lost in the Elite 8. Cheering Texas' 10th game exit seems so aggie when we got sent home after game 2.

6/22/2011, 12:53 PM
You have to win quite a few games just to get to that point, though. It's basically like they lost in the Elite 8. Cheering Texas' 10th game exit seems so aggie when we got sent home after game 2.from one who rides a scooter, paintball gun in hand...

Sorry to offend your noble sensitivities. For me, a good cows' tweak is always a little fun.

IndySooner
6/22/2011, 11:04 PM
To me college baseball has always seemed very 2nd rate...As in: if these guys were any good they'd be getting paid to play, either in the minor or major leagues. I know that's not entirely accurate, and probably even less so than it used to be, as more players do opt for college ball out of high school, but I still can't overcome that perception.

Also, any baseball below the professional level seems really boring to me, and sometimes major league baseball is too. I can watch lower level football or basketball and enjoy it, but with baseball I can't.

I guess you could sum up by saying I just don't think college baseball is a very good product.

Well, thanks for joining us on the COLLEGE BASEBALL board!

Curly Bill
6/22/2011, 11:07 PM
:D

Eielson
6/23/2011, 12:14 AM
from one who rides a scooter, paintball gun in hand...

Seeing as you know this, I'm surprised you're not being more careful with me.

6/23/2011, 12:21 AM
Seeing as you know this, I'm surprised you're not being more careful with me.Go lob your paint bombs down in Gaystin. Blame it on Lassie Aggy.

Ruf/Nek7
6/23/2011, 11:32 AM
mmm steaks