PDA

View Full Version : Ryan Dunn from Jackass Dead

Boomer.....
6/20/2011, 10:52 AM
"Jackass" star Ryan Dunn died in a car crash in Pennsylvania early this morning ... TMZ has confirmed with Bam Margera's mother.

34-year-old Dunn appeared in all of the "Jackass" movies -- famously shoving a toy car into his rectum in the first flick back in 2002.

Dunn and an unidentified person both died in the crash which happened around 3 a.m. at Route 322 and New Street in West Goshen Township. It's unclear who was driving the car.

We're told the car caught fire in the crash -- and hours later, a tow truck was called to the scene to remove the charred wreckage.

Just hours before his death, Dunn posted a photo on Twitter showing himself drinking with friends.

Story developing ...

http://www.tmz.com/2011/06/20/jackass-ryan-dunn-dies-dead-car-crash-accident-pennsylvania/

Breadburner
6/20/2011, 10:53 AM
Only a matter of time before one of them kicked....Figured it would be steve-o...Sure like them all though....

JLEW1818
6/20/2011, 10:54 AM
Ryan Dunne was in Summer Catch

Boomer.....
6/20/2011, 10:55 AM
The West Goshen Township Police Department says officers found Dunn's 2007 Porsche 911 GT3 "off the road and in the woods."

Both Dunn and his passenger "died as a result of injuries sustained in the accident." Cops will release more information on the passenger once officials can positively identify the body.

Cops say "speed may have been a contributing factor to the accident."

An investigation into the crash is ongoing.

As TMZ previously reported, Dunn tweeted a photo of himself drinking with friends hours before the accident.

sappstuf
6/20/2011, 10:57 AM
http://www.tmz.com/2011/06/20/jackass-ryan-dunn-dies-dead-car-crash-accident-pennsylvania/

34-year-old Dunn appeared in all of the "Jackass" movies -- famously shoving a toy car into his rectum in the first flick back in 2002.

He died the way he lived.....

Too soon?

delhalew
6/20/2011, 10:58 AM
Only a matter of time before one of them kicked....Figured it would be steve-o...Sure like them all though....

Stevo cleaned himself up.

Boomer.....
He was just on Minute To Win It this weekend with Steve-O raising money for children's charities.

Cheez-It
Oh my goodess. I just watched him on Minute To Win It-Charity with Steve-O on Saturday. Crazy!!

soonerboomer93
6/20/2011, 11:00 AM

Last I heard, Steve-o had been through a long rehab and had quit drinking and drug use.

Turd_Ferguson
6/20/2011, 11:03 AM
Holy hell! I just seen him and Steve O on minute to win it last week!

I noticed Ryan had a little problem with the shakes during the dice stacking dealio...figgered he needed a bump...

jk the sooner fan
6/20/2011, 11:06 AM
i just cant seem to gather up enough energy to feel saddened by this - not from a cultural point of view anyway

Mjcpr
6/20/2011, 11:09 AM
i just cant seem to gather up enough energy to feel saddened by this - not from a cultural point of view anyway

Did you not see the part of where he put a toy car up his butt? :confused:

Position Limit
6/20/2011, 11:09 AM
is everybody speaking chinese?

WichitaSooner
6/20/2011, 11:14 AM

As a human being with some level of a soul at all... I do feel saddened that lives were lost... regardless of the "cultural" implications.

But, I DEFINITELY mourn the loss of the 911....

Penguin
6/20/2011, 11:16 AM
Who?

pphilfran
6/20/2011, 11:17 AM
As a human being with some level of a soul at all... I do feel saddened that lives were lost... regardless of the "cultural" implications.

But, I DEFINITELY mourn the loss of the 911....

Beer and a 911 GT3 make for an evil combination...go into a corner too hot and let off the gas and you unload the back tires and the weight of the engine in the azz end will cause you to be going backwards in a hurry...

soonerbrat
6/20/2011, 11:50 AM
not. surprised. RIP dude. but I'm not surprised.

The
6/20/2011, 11:56 AM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3167/5853007322_9641e69332_o.jpg

He died how he lived. With car parts in his anus.

yermom
6/20/2011, 11:56 AM
Beer and a 911 GT3 make for an evil combination...go into a corner too hot and let off the gas and you unload the back tires and the weight of the engine in the azz end will cause you to be going backwards in a hurry...

not a very forgiving car...

these guys aren't exactly model citizens, but they sure found creative ways to be idiots and make me laugh. he always seemed like a nice guy.

don't drink and drive, kids.

fadada1
6/20/2011, 12:46 PM
happened not to far from where i live. don't know which stretch of that road he was on, but woodland critters have a habit of jumping out on roads in these parts. very easily could have contributed, along with several beers, to his "rapid deceleration" into a tree.

nighttrain12
6/20/2011, 12:47 PM

What a Jack-A$$!!!

P.S.- It had to be said.

GrapevineSooner
6/20/2011, 01:16 PM
happened not to far from where i live. don't know which stretch of that road he was on, but woodland critters have a habit of jumping out on roads in these parts. very easily could have contributed, along with several beers, to his "rapid deceleration" into a tree.

I'm sure a healthy dose of stupidity was a contributing factor as well.

Sad for his friends and family. But not exactly shocking.

OhU1
6/20/2011, 01:22 PM
Sad that the guy died. Sadder that his legacy is being "best known" for inserting a toy car in his rectum.

SoonerAtKU
6/20/2011, 01:32 PM
He always seemed like one of the more normal guys involved in that craziness.

jk the sooner fan
6/20/2011, 01:38 PM
Sad that the guy died. Sadder that his legacy is being "best known" for inserting a toy car in his rectum.

sad?

legacy?

lmao......jeebus, this guy contributed nothing to the world more than being a jackass and yet, you'd think he cured AIDS

Gandalf_The_Grey
6/20/2011, 01:42 PM
Well maybe contributing a little laughter to the world is nothing in times of Sunshine the world is facing right now...

OhU1
6/20/2011, 01:42 PM
sad?

legacy?

lmao......jeebus, this guy contributed nothing to the world more than being a jackass and yet, you'd think he cured AIDS

Someone died senselessly at a young age. Qualifies as sad in my book.

Boomer.....
6/20/2011, 01:43 PM
sad?

legacy?

He entertained people and made people laugh. How is he any different than Chris Farley?

Wishboned
6/20/2011, 01:43 PM
This was taken a few hours before the crash...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/TheRainKing/myspace/0620-ryan-dunn-drunk-twitter-00-480x360.jpg

jk the sooner fan
6/20/2011, 01:44 PM
people die every day - sad? absolutely - death is always sad - but he's being celebrated in a message board discussion with his "legacy" being discussed

young men die everyday wearing the uniform, and nobody discusses their legacy or how sad it is - yet imo they are contributing more than some dude willing to shove a car up his *** for a laugh

Boomer.....
6/20/2011, 01:47 PM
people die every day - sad? absolutely - death is always sad - but he's being celebrated in a message board discussion with his "legacy" being discussed

young men die everyday wearing the uniform, and nobody discusses their legacy or how sad it is - yet imo they are contributing more than some dude willing to shove a car up his *** for a laugh

No one is debating whether or not soldiers should be memorialized. A person died early in his life and you are saying that no one should feel sad or care about him. Just because he isn't in "your generation", doesn't mean that others don't care or saddened by this. You're in the wrong.

jk the sooner fan
6/20/2011, 01:47 PM
He entertained people and made people laugh. How is he any different than Chris Farley?

humor is relative - whats funny to you isnt necessarily funny to me

but i dont really lose any sleep over a guy who gave his life to cocaine - sorry, while i was a chris farley fan - his work while alive is on reruns to see for eternity...and while i certainly didnt rejoice his death - i didnt cry about it either

hollywood is filled with chris farley's - there's always another over the top comedian willing to throw his life in the toilet while making us laugh

Gandalf_The_Grey
6/20/2011, 01:49 PM
Well I doubt anyone on this board is at home, hitting their keyboard and bawling like a baby if that is what you are worried about

The

WHY DOES EVERYTHING HAVE TO BE ABOUT VIETNAM WITH YOU, WALTER????

jk the sooner fan
No one is debating whether or not soldiers should be memorialized. A person died early in his life and you are saying that no one should feel sad or care about him. Just because he isn't in "your generation", doesn't mean that others don't care or saddened by this. You're in the wrong.

we're talking about opinions here, so mine isnt anymore right or wrong than yours is

i didnt say nobody should feel sad - his family and close friends are definitely grieving - but you'll miss him why? not because of who he is - but because of what he did (i.e. put a car up his *** for an x-ray, or any of the other stupid things he did)

OutlandTrophy
6/20/2011, 01:50 PM
did he have any children?

jk the sooner fan
6/20/2011, 01:54 PM
also killed in the crash - an unidentified passenger

SoonerAtKU
6/20/2011, 01:54 PM
WHY DOES EVERYTHING HAVE TO BE ABOUT VIETNAM WITH YOU, WALTER????

You're not wrong, JK, you're just an *******.

Boomer.....
6/20/2011, 01:55 PM
we're talking about opinions here, so mine isnt anymore right or wrong than yours is

i didnt say nobody should feel sad - his family and close friends are definitely grieving - but you'll miss him why? not because of who he is - but because of what he did (i.e. put a car up his *** for an x-ray, or any of the other stupid things he did)

He was just one of many faces that I knew growing up. The Jackass guys have been around for years and they were actually doing videos well before the MTV show. It doesn't matter what he did to get there. The fact that they chose to use the car clip as shinning moment is dumb. They are just saying it for shock more than anything.

jk the sooner fan
6/20/2011, 01:57 PM

http://www.whoisbolaji.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/target-audience-crying-kid.jpg

stevo
6/20/2011, 02:00 PM
the chinaman is not the issue here

yermom
6/20/2011, 02:01 PM

you are entering a world of pain.

OutlandTrophy
6/20/2011, 02:02 PM
Also, Dude, chinaman is not the preferred nomenclature. Asian-American, please.

Breadburner
6/20/2011, 02:06 PM
In excess of 100 mph I would say....

jk the sooner fan
6/20/2011, 02:06 PM
In excess of 100 mph I would say....

horrible way to die

3rdgensooner
6/20/2011, 02:30 PM
I have never watched a single minute of jack *** so I have not point of reference for him at all.

That looks like it was a hell of a car crash.

picasso
6/20/2011, 02:33 PM
Did they hit anyone? Thank God if not. My sis was hit in Maryland by a young 20 something kid who was under the influence. He had also had a prior DUI.
The kid was going 127 mph when he hit his brakes and crushed my sis and her son. Said sister was in a mediaclly induced coma for nearly 2 weeks.

Stupid ****er.

StoopTroup
6/20/2011, 04:33 PM
After reading this thread.....there is more than one...

Peach Fuzz
6/20/2011, 04:55 PM
Soo, we're not allowed to say anything positive about his life because you don't care for him?? It's crazy how many angels are here that have never drank and drove... I know it's a ****ty thing to do but I bet most of you have. Not to mention how some have never done anything stupid for attention/entertainment.

RIP thanks for the laughs

jk the sooner fan
6/20/2011, 05:52 PM
who said you werent allowed? its just a discussion - its just an opinion

nothing more , nothing less

feel free to disagree

i just find it odd that people who dont know him would be genuinely sad over his death given what he's done in his life

disappointed? sure.....sad? i guess......and then there's the whole legacy thing....MLK has a legacy.....Jackass participants? not so much

SoonerKnight
6/20/2011, 08:24 PM

He is in my generation and I caould give a ****! He died the way he lived! What is there to be sad about was he your best friend or something?

nighttrain12
6/20/2011, 08:26 PM
http://ll-media.tmz.com/2011/06/20/0620-tweet-roger-ebert-credit.jpg

StoopTroup
6/20/2011, 08:36 PM
He made me laugh.

Thanks for the entertainment Ryan.

A Sooner in Texas
6/20/2011, 08:49 PM
Roger Ebert just gave me a bigger laugh than I probably ever got from any of the Jackass guys.

SpankyNek
6/20/2011, 08:55 PM
Roger Ebert should just say it to his face...Oh yeah, Roger Ebert can't talk :(

Is there a half frowny face emoticon?

Boomer.....
6/20/2011, 08:57 PM
He is in my generation and I caould give a ****! He died the way he lived! What is there to be sad about was he your best friend or something?

So I guess people should stop talking about and idolizing people like Cobain, Hendrix, Joplin, Morrison, etc. They all died the way they lived. He's an entertainer like singers, actors, etc.

A lot of people are really being ignorant and uncalled for. Yes he was dumb for drinking and driving but if he still died young and its sad. The dumb comments saying that you could care less about him aren't necessary.

SpankyNek
6/20/2011, 09:06 PM
Some of the comments in this thread leave me questioning the sincerity of some of the posts left for Austin Box.

RIP young men...you left us too soon.

StoopTroup
6/20/2011, 09:08 PM
Anyone see J-lo's Nip Slip? I bet she was drunk...

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.popeater.com/media/2011/06/jennifer-lopez-nipslip.590.jpg

Penguin
6/20/2011, 09:20 PM
Some of the comments in this thread leave me questioning the sincerity of some of the posts left for Austin Box.

Perhaps the lack of respect for this Dunn fellow has everything to do with what he chose to do with his life: to be a Jackass Clown. I seriously doubt that this guy worked hard his whole life so that he could be in good enough shape to shove a toy car up his ***.

SpankyNek
6/20/2011, 09:24 PM
Perhaps the lack of respect for this Dunn fellow has everything to do with what he chose to do with his life: to be a Jackass Clown. I seriously doubt that this guy worked hard his whole life so that he could be in good enough shape to shove a toy car up his ***.

I am surprised to see that your level of concern for a person after their untimely demise is at all correlated with the amount of "hard work" they put forth in their lives.

I am sure that every ditch digger is eagerly awaiting your gushing condolences as they journey into the afterlife....

nighttrain12
6/20/2011, 09:26 PM
Roger Ebert should just say it to his face...Oh yeah, Roger Ebert can't talk :(

Is there a half frowny face emoticon?

http://www.esquire.com/cm/esquire/images/wC/roger-ebert-jaw-cancer-photo-esquire-0310-lg.jpg

StoopTroup
6/20/2011, 09:32 PM
Fame has been full of folks that died early.

I'd probably be more impressed by the comments of professional Stuntmen who have really risked personal injury for decades to make many a hard working actor or actress look like incredible people.

The Stunt Folks push to get The Oscars to recognize them for the work they do is one of the most deserved pleas I've heard in Oscarland since I've been alive and watching Movies.

The Jackass Guys were just a bunch of guys that taped some really stupid stunts and got lucky that some folks found it entertaining.

People grow old and they die. There is no telling what the effects of all the abuse these guys inflicted upon each other but a lot of it was real and really dangerous. My hat is off to Ryan. It's to bad he didn't get to live out his life and maybe enjoy a bit of the success it brought him.

James Dean wasn't exactly loved by everyone either....

Ryan was no James Dean but he did die before it was time.

delhalew
6/20/2011, 09:42 PM
You could always tell that Ryan wasn't a total doosh. In that group, that's saying something.

SpankyNek
6/20/2011, 09:45 PM
^

That's kind of my point...I watched the last two movies over the weekend, and as these guys have gotten older, it seemed that you coulkd really see the more human side of all of them.

I don't know the guy, but I liked his work.

StoopTroup
6/20/2011, 09:55 PM
You could always tell that Ryan wasn't a total doosh. In that group, that's saying something.

True. I think Stevo seemed to be a bit better off not being around Chris Pontius. It's hard to really know but he seemed to not be around Pontius as much when he announced he was cleaning up. Hopefully Ryan's Death will give any of those guys who were struggling as to what to do after what can only be described as a crazy ride.....well....that they might take some time to clean up if they need to and find a better way to enjoy life. It's probably over as IMO they probably reached the Apex of that act.

delhalew
6/20/2011, 09:59 PM
True. I think Stevo seemed to be a bit better off not being around Chris Pontius. It's hard to really know but he seemed to not be around Pontius as much when he announced he was cleaning up. Hopefully Ryan's Death will give any of those guys who were struggling as to what to do after what can only be described as a crazy ride.....well....that they might take some time to clean up if they need to and find a better way to enjoy life. It's probably over as IMO they probably reached the Apex of that act.

Pontius ain't so bad. Bam will always be a little ****head. Knoxville has a country music show on Outlaw Country with Roger Alan Wade, that is entertaining. He has his **** together better than any of them.

AlboSooner
6/20/2011, 10:10 PM
I always died laughing while watching his shenanigans.

StoopTroup
6/20/2011, 10:41 PM
One of my personal favorites. UN Riot Control Device.

Bam Margera, Johnny Knoxville and Ryan Dunn.

xojS036NGLU

Peach Fuzz
6/20/2011, 10:46 PM
You guys talking about the car in is *** must have not seen the movie... he only did it for the movie and the whole time was pissed about it

StoopTroup
6/20/2011, 10:52 PM
You guys talking about the car in is *** must have not seen the movie... he only did it for the movie and the whole time was pissed about it

True. The Dude, Dave England that pooped in the Hardware Store Toilet was a lot worse than anything Ryan ever did.

I think that guy did the Firehose Rodeo and tore his sack.

jMhD4l_HGcQ

If this doesn't make you laugh...there is something wrong with you IMO....

mgsooner
6/20/2011, 11:11 PM
Maybe Bam Margera and his entire family of dickwad losers can die next. We can only hope.

oudavid1
6/20/2011, 11:15 PM
I would trade 30 jackasses for 1 Austin Box.

StoopTroup
6/20/2011, 11:17 PM

Who wouldn't.

StoopTroup
6/20/2011, 11:18 PM
Maybe Bam Margera and his entire family of dickwad losers can die next. We can only hope.

Not my Favorite bunch of folks but I don't think I wish they would die.

mgsooner
6/20/2011, 11:21 PM
i do

StoopTroup
6/20/2011, 11:23 PM
i do

Well Golly Gee Rootin' Tootin' that sounds like fun.....:pop: :rolleyes:

MR2-Sooner86
6/21/2011, 05:19 AM
Bam will always be a little ****head.

Bam was always the little bitch who could dish it out but could never take it.

As for the people in the thread, I cannot help but laugh. What they are doing is judging the worth of a human life and, to them, certain people aren't worthy enough in their eyes. Congratulations, your line of thought lead to slavery, the holocaust, and Michael Jackson.

As for Austin Box, he is no Ryan Dunn and Ryan Dunn is no Austin Box. Dunn was stupid for drinking and driving but Box was stupid, if true, for mixing tabs in with his booze to get a better buzz. Both of them were entertainers who put their body on the line.

I'm just glad that if my parents are on a plane that's also carrying Bob Stoops and it crashes, I'll have these same people on here telling me quit being upset about my parents because they weren't the coach at OU.

OutlandTrophy
6/21/2011, 07:24 AM

I don't know that Ryan was ever incarcerated if that's what you're talking about...

picasso
6/21/2011, 08:51 AM
As for Austin Box, he is no Ryan Dunn and Ryan Dunn is no Austin Box. Dunn was stupid for drinking and driving but Box was stupid, if true, for mixing tabs in with his booze to get a better buzz. Both of them were entertainers who put their body on the line.

If you drink and drive you also put other lives on the line.
I wasn't calling Dunn a stupid ****er. I was calling the kid who hit my sis that.

OUstud
6/21/2011, 01:08 PM

I think this is ****ed up. Both were men that died too young, and that's about as far as the Box references to this story should go. Ryan Dunn entertained me and millions of others for over a decade doing things that made him and the other Jackasses seem invincible, and now he's dead from a stupid real-world stunt. The world just got a little less funny.

Partial Qualifier
6/21/2011, 01:28 PM
After reading this thread.....there is more than one...

.....BUBBA MOSES!

oudavid1
6/21/2011, 04:08 PM
I think this is ****ed up. Both were men that died too young, and that's about as far as the Box references to this story should go. Ryan Dunn entertained me and millions of others for over a decade doing things that made him and the other Jackasses seem invincible, and now he's dead from a stupid real-world stunt. The world just got a little less funny.

One drank and drive. The other drank (legally) but complications arose from his pain meds. Ryan Dunn could have killed someone else....oh wait he did. I always liked Ryan Dunn, but drunk driving is not forgiving and neither am I. And yes, I have lost more than one person close to me because of a drunk driver.

StoopTroup
6/21/2011, 04:13 PM
One drank and drive. The other drank (legally) but complications arose from his pain meds. Ryan Dunn could have killed someone else....oh wait he did. I always liked Ryan Dunn, but drunk driving is not forgiving and neither am I. And yes, I have lost more than one person close to me because of a drunk driver.

And you know for certain that Austin never drank and got behind the wheel?

I only mention this as it really seems this has no place in this thread. Comparing a guy who's Family probably doesn't appreciate the reference of their Son in a thread like this seems just as crass as any post that states it's to bad that some more of the jackasses die.....

You should really consider giving this a rest.

AlboSooner
6/21/2011, 07:22 PM
I'm just glad that if my parents are on a plane that's also carrying Bob Stoops and it crashes, I'll have these same people on here telling me quit being upset about my parents because they weren't the coach at OU.

huh?

MR2-Sooner86
6/21/2011, 07:48 PM
huh?

It was said on here that 10 Ryan Dunns dying would be worth the price of getting Austin Box back. Obviously, the lives of 10 people doesn't mean as much as a few wins for OU football.

nighttrain12
6/21/2011, 11:02 PM
He was going 130 MPH? I've never even owned a car that could go that fast. Any word if they had their seatbelts on?

Turd_Ferguson
6/21/2011, 11:17 PM
I wonder if the air bags deployed...

WE ARE dirtburglars
6/21/2011, 11:18 PM
This is sad :(

Turd_Ferguson
6/21/2011, 11:24 PM
The Chester County (http://www.newsok.com/keysearch/?er=1&CANONICAL=Chester+County&CATEGORY=COUNTY) coroner listed blunt force trauma and thermal trauma as the official causes of death for both men. Toxicology results will take four to six weeks to complete, coroner's office spokeswoman Patty Emmons (http://www.newsok.com/keysearch/?er=1&CANONICAL=Patty+Emmons&CATEGORY=PERSON) said.

Read more: http://newsok.com/jackass-star-died-from-pa.-crashs-impact-fire/article/feed/269998#ixzz1PyXrbism

nighttrain12
6/22/2011, 01:29 AM
http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ln5im88mWq1qz581wo1_500.jpg

jk the sooner fan
6/22/2011, 07:13 AM
As for the people in the thread, I cannot help but laugh. What they are doing is judging the worth of a human life and, to them, certain people aren't worthy enough in their eyes. Congratulations, your line of thought lead to slavery, the holocaust, and Michael Jackson.

i've read a lot of dumb things on the internet before but this one is RIGHT UP THERE NEAR THE TOP

OhU1
6/22/2011, 09:19 AM

Coroner was wrong about the real cause of death it seems.

pphilfran
6/22/2011, 09:47 AM
They have temporarily classified the wreck as speeding pending the result of the tox test that will be complete in about a month...kind of hard to blow for a test when a person is in pieces and burnt to a crisp...

So yes, they are jumping the gun...but it will be interesting to see the final toxicology report...

Gandalf_The_Grey
6/22/2011, 01:18 PM
Part of me would love to see Westboro get into with the Jackass guys.

Boomer.....
6/22/2011, 01:44 PM
Those guys will not put up with the fags from Westboro.

Lawton4Life
6/22/2011, 02:01 PM
yahoo has his blood alchohol at twice the legal limit

soonerchk
6/22/2011, 02:24 PM
From E!:

In the end, fast and furious driving mixed with alcohol cost Ryan Dunn his life.

Police in West Goshen, Pa., have finished their reconstruction of the fatal June 20 accident and determined the Jackass star's Porsche 911 GT3 may have been traveling between 130 and 140 miles per hour in a 55 mph zone when it barreled through a guard rail into a ravine and slammed into a tree before bursting into flames.

Additionally, investigators confirmed the Chester County Coroner's toxicology results that show his blood-alcohol content was 0.196, two-and-a-half times over the state's legal limit of 0.08.

Sadly, Dunn's speed demon history makes the tragedy all the more predictable.

Read more: http://www.eonline.com/#ixzz1Q2BpxcDh

Idiot. Just glad he didn't manage to kill any innocent bystanders with his stupidity.

nighttrain12
6/22/2011, 02:41 PM
Everyone that criticized Roger Ebert now owes him an apology. He was exactly right in what he said.

Ryan 'Dunce', you are/were truly a Jack-A$$!

http://www.cnn.com/2011/SHOWBIZ/celebrity.news.gossip/06/22/ryan.dunn.drunk/index.html

"The initial crash reconstruction investigation determined that Mr. Dunn's vehicle was traveling between 132-140 mph at the time of the collision," West Goshen Police Chief Michael Carroll said in a statement Wednesday.

Toxicology testing by the coroner indicated Dunn's blood alcohol concentration was 0.196%, which is more than twice the legal state limit of 0.08, Carroll said.

nighttrain12
6/22/2011, 03:17 PM
yahoo has his blood alchohol at twice the legal limit

He's not a Yahoo, he's a Jack-A$$! :)

sooner59
6/22/2011, 03:20 PM
Ebert was still an ***hole for saying it just a few hours after his death. I figured he drunk and going to fast, but only an ***hole would make public statements like that hours after death. That being said, doesn't surprise me that it happened the way those guys live. And at least there were no more deaths than what there was. Maybe people will see this and realize they aren't invincible and doing stupid **** like that.

soonerchk
6/22/2011, 03:25 PM
Would it be wrong to mention Darwin Award in this thread? I can't decide.

The Profit
6/22/2011, 03:58 PM
He was going 130 MPH? I've never even owned a car that could go that fast. Any word if they had their seatbelts on?

Wouldn't have mattered.

WichitaSooner
6/22/2011, 04:08 PM
Wouldn't have mattered.

Exactly... what the blunt force trauma didn't do, the thermal trauma took care of quite effectively. The only chance they had at survival was gone when the car engine was started.

jk the sooner fan
6/22/2011, 04:09 PM

+1

pphilfran
6/22/2011, 04:10 PM

Hell no...if he was actually legally drunk and driving that fast he is nothing but a murderer...

Seat belts? He would have been cut in half at those speeds..

The fastest I have driven is 152 (speedometer reading) at the Memphis Motorsports track...at those speeds you blink and you are off the track...

MR2-Sooner86
6/22/2011, 05:45 PM
i've read a lot of dumb things on the internet before but this one is RIGHT UP THERE NEAR THE TOP

Show me where I'm wrong. You can't? That's a shame but thanks for playing we have some wonderful thank you gifts for you.

When somebody says 10 Ryan Dunns dying is better than one Austin Box dying, yeah, that's all I really need to say but I'll continue.

When somebody says Austin Box "worked" more in his life therefor it was more upsetting when he died, yeah, that's all I really need to say.

In the end, a person died and that's always sad.

jk the sooner fan
6/22/2011, 08:28 PM
where you're wrong? dude, you're so out in left field with that OPINION (it's not a fact - its just what YOU think)...regardless, it was idiotic....taking what you posted and stretching it like you did

but yes, a person died - truly sad - didnt have to happen though, speed limits and legal intoxication limits being what they are....what a legacy he left

StoopTroup
6/22/2011, 08:50 PM
0.196 is probably a slight buzz for a guy that partied his *** off all the time. Should he have been drivIng? Hell no. It's a proven fact that reaction times are impaired when drunk and 0.196 is damn near blind drunk for most folks but celebs who probably drink like that all the time....he just punched the last hole in his luck card more than likely.

I compare it to an Indy Car Driver and bad track conditions. Eventually you're going eat the wall.

Those guys live a different life than most regular folks. It's no surprise that this happened but he has friends and family same as everybody else.

I have questions like did the guy that died with him...did they do this all the time or was this just one bad night? I mean if the guy knew Ryan was crazy and got hammered and drove like that and still got in the car that night with him then he was just as stupid for not only getting in the car but for not asking his friend into leaving the car and getting a ride home.

This blasting people who made bad decisions that cost them their lives does little to get people to stop drinking and driving. There will still be other folks that will do it long after many of you are done talking about a deadman.

delhalew
6/22/2011, 08:51 PM

Seriously? I got a Hyundai Tiburon up to 145. I didn't know that was impressive. I did it in a 4 banger Eclipse in 92, as well.

Oh yeah, I forgot about the 85 BMW I got up to 140. I may have done more, I was on Road Atlanta.

C&CDean
6/22/2011, 09:25 PM
Who? Who cares?

Prodigal
6/22/2011, 09:41 PM
It's sad that two guys died like that, but better them than an innocent bystander now or in the future. No way to sugarcoat it.

A Sooner in Texas
6/22/2011, 10:11 PM
Who? Who cares?

Pretty much sums it up for me.

Boomer.....
6/23/2011, 07:21 AM
Who? Who cares?

Nice of you to add your helpful insight.

jk the sooner fan
6/23/2011, 07:23 AM
dude, if you're this defensive and upset over the loss of a guy like this - you need better heroes

just my opinion

Boomer.....
6/23/2011, 07:45 AM
My opinion is that if you don't have anything nice to say, you shouldn't say anything at all. But I guess that doesn't happen on the interwebs.

Everyone is beating this guy up like he is the scum of the earth. If you were to look into other celebrity, sports stars, etc. deaths you would find similar flaws. I have never condoned drinking and driving or what he did. All I said is that it is sad that he died. I never went over the top but just get upset when someone has to add their two cents in that "they don't know the guy", "could care less", or "that he deserved it".

jk the sooner fan
6/23/2011, 07:50 AM
i said it was sad that he died - its always sad when somebody dies - i can see where his family and friends would be grieving the loss of their loved one

what i dont understand is all the angst here on the message board world - you dont know him personally - he's just a guy that that tortures himself for others amusement - sure, great for a laugh or two.....but idiot comedians are a dime a dozen

as for the "deserved" - i've never said that, but i will say that any 34 year old man who gets tanked and then drives over 100+ miles - well....what else did you expect? he "asked for it"

Dean's comment - in my opinion - is simply injecting perspective ...in the grand scheme of things - who the hell is he?

C&CDean
6/23/2011, 08:40 AM
My opinion is that if you don't have anything nice to say, you shouldn't say anything at all. But I guess that doesn't happen on the interwebs.

Everyone is beating this guy up like he is the scum of the earth. If you were to look into other celebrity, sports stars, etc. deaths you would find similar flaws. I have never condoned drinking and driving or what he did. All I said is that it is sad that he died. I never went over the top but just get upset when someone has to add their two cents in that "they don't know the guy", "could care less", or "that he deserved it".

First of all, the show/series/movies whatever he participated in are pure 100% crap. Anyone who enjoys watching people smash their bodies, glue dick hair on somebody's face, or do really stupid/painful things is a sadist and a ****ing weirdo. Or, perhaps they've never grown up past about 17 mentally?

This guy died doing something extremely stupid. Just like the crap they do on that POS show. I've injured myself several times doing stupid **** when I was young, and just watching that crap they pull so folks like you can get their yuck on makes me cringe.

WTF is wrong with people who like to watch others hurt themselves? Strange ****.

Anyhow, too bad dude died. For his family, etc. I wonder which one of them will try to go outdo this dumbass.

picasso
6/23/2011, 08:46 AM
I was done when the guys drank the horse jizz.

stevo
6/23/2011, 08:47 AM
*cringes* ...I don't know how I feel about agreeing with jk (love you!) or dean...kind of feels dirty...but I do.

It was stupid, sad that two people died, but I moved right along with my day without more than a moment's thought. I don't understand the people that are paying tribute to him. It's not like he's Gary England!

C&CDean
6/23/2011, 08:50 AM
*cringes* ...I don't know how I feel about agreeing with jk (love you!) or dean...kind of feels dirty...but I do.

Enlightened maybe?:P

jk the sooner fan
6/23/2011, 08:51 AM

It was stupid, sad that two people died, but I moved right along with my day without more than a moment's thought. I don't understand the people that are paying tribute to him. It's not like he's Gary England!

there's a 12 step program for people that agree with JK.........no clue kind of help they have for people that agree with Dean - a much bigger crowd i'm sure

they drank horse jizz?

seriously? and people want to celebrate his life? please......

Mongo
6/23/2011, 09:21 AM
dont knock horse jizz until you've tried it

olevetonahill
6/23/2011, 09:27 AM
Never watched any of it. Until this thread had no idea who the dude was.
I aint cryin.

StoopTroup
6/23/2011, 11:21 AM
Never watched any of it. Until this thread had no idea who the dude was.
I aint cryin.

Yeah....I don't think I cried either...lol

I just think it's sad he died and that the way he died I find it hard to think he was hell bent on killing himself or his friend....

Hopefully this sends a message to fans of his that drinking and driving be bad and that if you want to drive your car fast....do it sober and on a controlled Track.

OUstud
6/23/2011, 11:46 AM
This whole thread shows generational gaps. The majority of males born between, oh, 1980 and 1994 grew up with Jackass and liked watching both the TV show and the movies. Because of this, we grew to like the cast and what each of them brought to the show both in terms of humor and bravery (and stupidity). Basically, if you're between 16 and 30 right now then odds are you were taken aback by this news. Maybe even saddened. But if you're older than that, odds are Ryan Dunn had no impact on your life. For the same reason, no one my age really gave a **** when, for example, Johnny Carson died. But if Conan, or Letterman, or even Leno died tomorrow, we'd be sad or at least sobered. It's all about who you grew up watching.

StoopTroup
6/23/2011, 12:17 PM
I can't stand the talking bad about people who make bad decisions...

Now if you want to talk about Folks who became famous because of crimes against Humanity and the evilness of it all....that's fine.

Was Ryan Dunn evil because he was a jackass?

I just don't see that.

TheHumanAlphabet
6/23/2011, 12:21 PM
... For the same reason, no one my age really gave a **** when, for example, Johnny Carson died. But if Conan, or Letterman, or even Leno died tomorrow, we'd be sad or at least sobered. It's all about who you grew up watching.

Well I am sorry for your generation who thinks that a guy who shoves toy cars up his a$$ for the camera is considered a "star" and a "celebrity" and you mourn his passing. I fail to see that this person is worth remembering because he can shove a toy up his a$$...

soonerchk
6/23/2011, 12:30 PM
I can't stand the talking bad about people who make bad decisions...

Now if you want to talk about Folks who became famous because of crimes against Humanity and the evilness of it all....that's fine.

Was Ryan Dunn evil because he was a jackass?

I just don't see that.

He wasn't evil but he was certainly felony dumb for deciding to get behind the wheel while drunk and then going over 130 mph. Zero tolerance for that kind of behavior, and I'm glad he didn't kill someone who was sober and on their way to work or school or even home.

JDMT
6/23/2011, 12:34 PM
How does a salad from subway sound for lunch? Thoughts huh, huh?

StoopTroup
6/23/2011, 01:02 PM
He wasn't evil but he was certainly felony dumb for deciding to get behind the wheel while drunk and then going over 130 mph. Zero tolerance for that kind of behavior, and I'm glad he didn't kill someone who was sober and on their way to work or school or even home.

So if you have ZERO TOLERANCE....you are for a law that restricts vehicles that can achieve such speeds right? Maybe a law that the vehicle be able to test you for alcohol and verify it's you?

soonerchk
6/23/2011, 01:08 PM
So if you have ZERO TOLERANCE....you are for a law that restricts vehicles that can achieve such speeds right? Maybe a law that the vehicle be able to test you for alcohol and verify it's you?

Let me type this very slowly...I have zero tolerance for drunk driving. Period.

StoopTroup
6/23/2011, 01:10 PM
So I can drive 130 mph?

pphilfran
6/23/2011, 01:10 PM
If he would have survived the wreck he would be in prison...

Basically a murder/suicide...he just didn't realize he was committing suicide...

soonerchk
6/23/2011, 01:13 PM
So I can drive 130 mph?

Yes, that's exactly what I said.

StoopTroup
6/23/2011, 01:13 PM
Basically a murder/suicide...he just didn't realize he was committing suicide...

So if he wasn't drunk it would have been a slap on the wrist and maybe a defensive driving course and a civil case for killing his bud?

StoopTroup
6/23/2011, 01:14 PM
Is there a speed where it isn't murder?

pphilfran
6/23/2011, 01:18 PM
So if he wasn't drunk it would have been a slap on the wrist and maybe a defensive driving course and a civil case for killing his bud?

I did not mention being drunk...being irresponsible and killing someone would get you at least a manslaughter conviction...

pphilfran
6/23/2011, 01:28 PM
I got it fingered out...as least to my liking...don't really care if anyone disagrees or not...my last post on the subject...

If he had lived but the passenger had died he either...

Was too drunk to know what he was doing and he would go to jail...

Or he was not drunk and knew what he was doing and goes to jail...

Boomer.....
6/23/2011, 02:01 PM
This whole thread shows generational gaps. The majority of males born between, oh, 1980 and 1994 grew up with Jackass and liked watching both the TV show and the movies. Because of this, we grew to like the cast and what each of them brought to the show both in terms of humor and bravery (and stupidity). Basically, if you're between 16 and 30 right now then odds are you were taken aback by this news. Maybe even saddened. But if you're older than that, odds are Ryan Dunn had no impact on your life. For the same reason, no one my age really gave a **** when, for example, Johnny Carson died. But if Conan, or Letterman, or even Leno died tomorrow, we'd be sad or at least sobered. It's all about who you grew up watching.

This.

It's all about shock value these days and these guys pushed the envelope which made them famous. I'm sorry that we all can't be amused by Benny Hill or Mr. Bean. You guys are picking out the gross stunts when the far majority of.the stunts they did involved bravery or pain. (BTW Dunn never drank cum.) Times change and so do generations.

Gandalf_The_Grey
6/23/2011, 02:25 PM
I like the people that are posting, "it is sad that someone died but I didn't shed a tear." It's like no **** Sherlock. Do you honestly think anyone's knees buckled, hit the floor, and yelled.....WHY GOD WHY!!!! When I heard...all i thought was wow that sucks...and I guarantee you that outside of someone who knew him, almost everyone had the "wow that sucks" or "who the hell is Ryan Dunn" reaction...

jk the sooner fan
6/23/2011, 02:50 PM
I like the people that are posting, "it is sad that someone died but I didn't shed a tear." It's like no **** Sherlock. Do you honestly think anyone's knees buckled, hit the floor, and yelled.....WHY GOD WHY!!!! When I heard...all i thought was wow that sucks...and I guarantee you that outside of someone who knew him, almost everyone had the "wow that sucks" or "who the hell is Ryan Dunn" reaction...

there was enough pain to get on the internet and find other people who share the same grief

yermom
6/23/2011, 02:54 PM
Let me type this very slowly...I have zero tolerance for drunk driving. Period.

on top of impairing reaction times, etc... it also impairs judgment.

you know, making the adrenaline junkie think it's a good idea to do 130 MPH while drunk

i couldn't tell you how many times my car has seen 130 MPH, not in a while though...

my tolerance for drunk driving is pretty low as well. i think the penalties aren't stiff enough, and it's not taken seriously enough by the courts, or the public.

the MADD idiots can keep the drinking age at 21, but they can't keep judges from letting people off.

OutlandTrophy
6/23/2011, 02:58 PM
if he had driven 55 mph instead of 130 do you think he would have mad it home safely?

jk the sooner fan
6/23/2011, 03:00 PM
if he had driven 55 mph instead of 130 do you think he would have mad it home safely?

i think your chances of surviving an accident at 55 are exponentially greater than at 130

he probably wasnt even wearing a HANS device

soonerchk
6/23/2011, 03:01 PM

He might not have caught himself on fire. Maybe.

yermom
6/23/2011, 03:02 PM

who knows?

he might have walked away from a similar accident though

jk the sooner fan
6/23/2011, 03:02 PM
He might not have caught himself on fire. Maybe.

i heard the fire was more intense because of the alcohol in his system

jk the sooner fan
6/23/2011, 03:03 PM
ok that was really bad

my apologies

soonerchk
6/23/2011, 03:04 PM
i heard the fire was more intense because of the alcohol in his system

As drunk as he was, he was probably wearing a bunch of booze, too. That can't have helped matters.

OutlandTrophy
6/23/2011, 03:05 PM
human molotov cocktail

soonerchk
6/23/2011, 03:06 PM
ok that was really bad

my apologies

RIGHTEOUS INDIGNATION!!11!!!!1!

soonerbrat
6/23/2011, 05:18 PM

i saw an interview of bam margera and he even looked like he was fake crying.

Turd_Ferguson
6/23/2011, 05:22 PM
i saw an interview of bam margera and he even looked like he was fake crying.I thought the same. Maybe Dunn is really still alive and this was all a set up...

StoopTroup
6/23/2011, 05:30 PM
I doubt it. I bet he's Dunn.

Turd_Ferguson
6/23/2011, 06:40 PM
I doubt it. I bet he's Dunn.So, you think he was fRyan in the car?

SoonerofAlabama
6/23/2011, 06:47 PM
I doubt it. I bet he's Dunn.

I have one, but I don't want to say it.

StoopTroup
6/23/2011, 06:49 PM
So, you think he was fRyan in the car?

Who leaves the pine-tree, leaves his friend,
Unnerves his strength, invites his end.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson, "Woodnotes"

Whet
6/23/2011, 06:54 PM
This will be interesting:

Westboro Baptist Church
RYAN DUNN IS IN HELL!
DRAB PERVERT HAWKED PORN-LEVEL FILTH (E.G., TOY CAR UP HIS RECTUM FOR ENTERTAINMENT) TO GET RICH OFF A PERVERSE GENERATION. HIS “FRIENDS” & FAMILY LIED TO HIM ABOUT GOD & TAUGHT HIM TO BE A PROUD SINNER. IT’S TOO LATE FOR HIM; NOT TOO LATE FOR THE LIVING!
WBC will picket any public memorial/funeral held for Dunn, warning all not to make a mock of sin, & to fear & obey God! This arrogant jackass, famous for his “vulgar stunts” at which this nation snickered, died in a car accident in Goshen, PA (one of the most evil states to ever exist) after tweeting a
picture of himself & two “friends” drinking – just hours before a 3 AM high-speed crash left him & his passenger dead & in flames. This is no prank! In His wrath, God cut off this young man in the prime of his life, because he made a mock of sin, and taught his fellow man to grievously sin against God!
Raping priests, selfish faithless parents and lying fag/dyke/whore “teachers” taught him and his entire generation “It’s OK to be gay,” “God isn’t real,” and to sin like the devil himself. Dunn isn’t mocking now! He’s in torment! He is begging anyone who will listen to let him come warn you not to come to that awful place (Luke 16)! God will not acquit an arrogant, proud, filth-loving sinner, who spent every ounce of every resource God gave him to pimp grotesque, nasty (and not even slightly funny) sin! It’s a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the Living God! (Heb. 10:31.)
His fellow freaks from “Jackass” whined on Twitter – @SteveO saying he misses him; @rickkosick squalling about “good times;” and @realjknoxville claiming he lost a brother. You should have told him the truth about God and warned him against sinning away his final day of grace! You were no friend to him; you lied to him about God & eternity, because you thought it was funny! Now it’s too late. Reality for Ryan Dunn: Hell moved from beneath to greet him; sentence is eternal! No stunt man to stand in!

http://www.godhatesfags.com/fliers/20110620_Ryan-Dunn-Is-In-Hell-WBC-Will-Picket-Funeral.pdf

StoopTroup
6/23/2011, 06:56 PM
A tree never hits an automobile except in self defense.

StoopTroup
6/23/2011, 06:57 PM
This will be interesting:

http://www.godhatesfags.com/fliers/20110620_Ryan-Dunn-Is-In-Hell-WBC-Will-Picket-Funeral.pdf

So page 3

StoopTroup
6/23/2011, 06:58 PM

Werkin on the nightrain.....

MR2-Sooner86
6/23/2011, 07:17 PM
Well I am sorry for your generation who thinks that a guy who shoves toy cars up his a$$ for the camera is considered a "star" and a "celebrity" and you mourn his passing. I fail to see that this person is worth remembering because he can shove a toy up his a$$...

Spoken like true Baby Boomer, "Anything to do with us was better!"

Jackass > Saturday Night Fever and all the pain it brought

olevetonahill
6/23/2011, 07:25 PM
Spoken like true Baby Boomer, "Anything to do with us was better!"

Jackass > Saturday Night Fever and all the pain it brought

Never watched Sat.Nite fever either.:P

StoopTroup
6/23/2011, 07:44 PM
The guy did some stuff for Charity....funny how guys who were once jackasses can one day find things to do for a charity and a person who never did anything wrong in his life :rolleyes: can trash him AD and yet one of the things he did that was good, happened prior to his death. Is it possible he was begging to see the light as his friend Stevo had cleaned up and found a way to enjoy life without drugs.

BTW...Stevo graduated from Clown College which is a pretty hard place to even get in. He did this video before Ryan's death....

Vd6zKSdvGkw#at=599

__fR1Qi87ck

dOXs8qBJkbA

C&CDean
6/23/2011, 07:45 PM
This.

It's all about shock value these days and these guys pushed the envelope which made them famous. I'm sorry that we all can't be amused by Benny Hill or Mr. Bean. You guys are picking out the gross stunts when the far majority of.the stunts they did involved bravery or pain. (BTW Dunn never drank cum.) Times change and so do generations.

You youngins are confusing "pushing the envelope" with sheer stupidity. Like I said earlier, the fact that some of you are amused watching others hurt themselves (sometimes seriously) makes me sad in my pants. WTF is wrong with you guys? Making some kind of Benny Hill comparison is beyond stupid here. Last time I checked, Benny Hill didn't do belly flops off a roof onto the ground, drink cum, or any of the other idiotic **** these guys do and you guys celebrate. Sorry, but this/you are a ****ed up generation. Caligula much?

MR2-Sooner86
6/23/2011, 07:53 PM
Yup, nobody ever made a living off of physical humor that involved pain. If they did, it obviously wasn't that successful because, like Jackass, it'd be stupid and nobody would like it.

http://www.cinemablend.com/images/news/17960/_1270630965.jpg

StoopTroup
6/23/2011, 07:58 PM
Yup, nobody ever made a living off of physical humor that involved pain. If they did, it obviously wasn't that successful because, like Jackass, it'd be stupid and nobody would like it.

Good point.

StoopTroup
6/23/2011, 08:01 PM
So many folks have done slap stick comedy and made well known careers of it and now that these guys found a way to do it that doesn't kill them....folks think they are pushing the envelope?

The guys that were pushing the envelope were the guys doing Base Jump Videos and Skiing down mountains in Alaska in avalanche zones IMO

JXkn8G8CPuY

C&CDean
6/23/2011, 08:03 PM
So many folks have done slap stick comedy and made well known careers of it and now that these guys found a way to do it that doesn't kill them....folks think they are pushing the envelope?

The guys that were pushing the envelope were the guys doing Base Jump Videos and Skiing down mountains in Alaska in avalanche zones IMO

Dude, slapstick is slapstick. It's fake. These guys do really stupid ****. Shirley you can see the diff?

StoopTroup
6/23/2011, 08:05 PM
HGA49oC2t-0&feature=related

StoopTroup
6/23/2011, 08:06 PM
Dude, slapstick is slapstick. It's fake. These guys do really stupid ****. Shirley you can see the diff?

What Houdini did wasn't fake. It wasn't slapstick either but he did it to make a living. A few things he did almost killed him

MR2-Sooner86
6/23/2011, 08:08 PM

Like boobs, one is fake and one is real but in the end it's a pleasurable viewing experience either way?

StoopTroup
6/23/2011, 08:09 PM
EkEuf6U7Bb0

C&CDean
6/23/2011, 08:11 PM
Like boobs, one is fake and one is real but in the end it's a pleasurable viewing experience either way?

Perfect analogy. I loathe fake titties. I think guys that dig them are ****ing weirdos.

I love the real ones. You cannot perfect what God has given.

Absolutely perfect analogy.

StoopTroup
6/23/2011, 08:15 PM
Look how many of these Wrestlers died before the age of 40....

4sRhJWsxqFM&feature=related

StoopTroup
6/23/2011, 08:20 PM
Steroids?

StoopTroup
6/23/2011, 08:25 PM
What I'm getting at is that it's all done for entertainment value and once these guys started getting paid for it....they got addicted.

What's worse? The fact that they did it or the fact that someone extorted them and basically had people thinking up **** for them to do?

I do know that there were things that many of them turned down. Out of all of them it's pretty well known that Johnny Knoxville was the most addicted to it. They say once he got started running into things he wouldn't stop.

jk the sooner fan
6/23/2011, 09:52 PM

ok now i weep for your generation - anybody that would compare traditional slapstick humor (that pain you see inflicted in a 3 stooges show is NOT REAL - its called ACTING) to what the guys doing on jackass - just another reason to not legalize pot

jk the sooner fan
6/23/2011, 09:55 PM
HGA49oC2t-0&feature=related

i'm not sure what your point is - how is a thrill seeker video relevant in an argument comparing slap stick to "jackass humor"?

Blue
6/23/2011, 10:12 PM
i'm not sure what your point is

If you figure it out, clue us in.

Peach Fuzz
6/23/2011, 10:20 PM
Shame on anyone that does something stupid for money/tv time... SHAME!

you guys are ****in redic...

oh yeah no **** it was stupid... thats why it's called jackass, and to many it's funny as hell

StoopTroup
6/23/2011, 10:32 PM
i'm not sure what your point is - how is a thrill seeker video relevant in an argument comparing slap stick to "jackass humor"?

They do it for thrills....the same as Ryan was doing with his car?

Chuck Bao
6/23/2011, 10:55 PM
I thought the car up the butt gag was funny. It wasn't that he did such an asinine thing and he clearly wasn't happy about it. Instead, it was funny to see the look of utter revulsion on the face of the doc who figured out what it was after looking at the x-rays and then it just gets funnier from there.

StoopTroup
6/23/2011, 11:00 PM
I think it was Dunn that kickboxed this Gold medal Winner from China. "SHE" kicked his *** and did it pretty quickly....lol

kJxTjLLJxmg

If you don't think this is funny....I think you need to smoke some pot and relax....:D

picasso
6/24/2011, 12:37 AM
ok now i weep for your generation - anybody that would compare traditional slapstick humor (that pain you see inflicted in a 3 stooges show is NOT REAL - its called ACTING) to what the guys doing on jackass - just another reason to not legalize pot

Yeah that was silly.

StoopTroup
6/24/2011, 12:42 AM
They are all mostly skateboarders....

It's probably the pot that got them all to act like jackasses.

nighttrain12
6/24/2011, 01:09 AM
To paraphrase that line from Animal House, 'Fat, drunk, & stupid is no way to go through life'.

Ryan Dun(n)ce = strike 1, strike 2, strike 3.

StoopTroup
6/24/2011, 01:18 AM
I think that's the persona they intend to emit. A good number of folk like you believe it but his last appearance on that game show....he looked as trim as I'd seen him ever.

If dumb came about....it was when he got behind the wheel of his car at 0.196 and drove the wheels off it into the woods. That's about as dumb and stupid as it gets....

MR2-Sooner86
6/24/2011, 05:02 AM

No ****!?

So if it's fake it's perfectly alright but if it's real it's stupid, childish, immature, and not funny?

What's the difference? The Three Stooges did things that would be dangerous in real life (sledge hammer to the head to name one) but people laugh. In the end the result is the same, physical humor that involves pain, gets people to laugh.

Back to what I said earlier, it's obvious you love fake boobs over real ones.

Gandalf_The_Grey
6/24/2011, 05:39 AM
They are real boobs if I can touch them...

jk the sooner fan
6/24/2011, 06:09 AM
My wife is all natural, I wouldn't even know what fake boobs feel like

jk the sooner fan
6/24/2011, 08:28 AM
No ****!?

So if it's fake it's perfectly alright but if it's real it's stupid, childish, immature, and not funny?

What's the difference? The Three Stooges did things that would be dangerous in real life (sledge hammer to the head to name one) but people laugh. In the end the result is the same, physical humor that involves pain, gets people to laugh.

Back to what I said earlier, it's obvious you love fake boobs over real ones.

the difference is that i never worshipped the three stooges

Boomer.....
6/24/2011, 08:43 AM
How about Gallagher? He made a living off of destroying things.

jk the sooner fan
6/24/2011, 08:48 AM
poor watermelons.....

SpankyNek
6/24/2011, 08:50 AM
the difference is that i never worshipped the three stooges

Did you happen to make note, in the written word, of Curly's fatness or stupidity after his untimely demise?

I understand the backlash surrounding the events of his death, as drunk driving is deplorable and unacceptable, but to minimize the value of a human being because you don't personally find his schtick funny seems like it has some sort of condescension entwined within. Millions enjoyed his work, jst like Evel Knievel, Houdini, the fat guy that got shot in the gut with cannonballs, etc., etc.

jk the sooner fan
6/24/2011, 08:52 AM
Did you happen to make note, in the written word, of Curly's fatness or stupidity after his untimely demise?

i'm pretty sure i just carried on with normal business

picasso
6/24/2011, 09:00 AM
You guys are too much. His work?

Ok.

jk the sooner fan
6/24/2011, 09:11 AM
You guys are too much. His work?

Ok.

c'mon pic - he was a true artist

olevetonahill
6/24/2011, 09:31 AM
I think it was Dunn that kickboxed this Gold medal Winner from China. "SHE" kicked his *** and did it pretty quickly....lol

kJxTjLLJxmg

If you don't think this is funny....I think you need to smoke some pot and relax....:D

Well Pass that joint on over, Cause I didnt laugh . course I never thot the ****ing 3 stooges was funny either.;)

jk the sooner fan
6/24/2011, 09:33 AM
Well Pass that joint on over, Cause I didnt laugh . course I never thot the ****ing 3 stooges was funny either.;)

i'll pass on the doob, but i didnt think it was funny either

maybe we're just not as easily amused Howard

Boomer.....
6/24/2011, 09:53 AM

maybe we're just old Howard

ik,r?

olevetonahill
6/24/2011, 09:56 AM

maybe we're just not as easily amused Howard

Yea I like the subtle humor.

olevetonahill
6/24/2011, 09:57 AM
ik,r?

The stooges were on TeeVee when I was kid, dint laugh then either.:P

jk the sooner fan
6/24/2011, 09:59 AM
the 3 stooges was funny the first couple of episodes...then it got boring because it was always the same thing

if you are so easily amused that you laugh at some dude with no boxing skills getting beat up by somebody with boxing skills

you're likely to laugh at anything........i bet that picture of the bunny with the pancake on hits head CRACKS YOU THE EFF UP!!!!!!! HAR HAR HAR

:D

soonerchk
6/24/2011, 10:49 AM
the 3 stooges was funny the first couple of episodes...then it got boring because it was always the same thing

if you are so easily amused that you laugh at some dude with no boxing skills getting beat up by somebody with boxing skills

you're likely to laugh at anything........i bet that picture of the bunny with the pancake on hits head CRACKS YOU THE EFF UP!!!!!!! HAR HAR HAR

:D

The only thing funnier than a bunny with a pancake on its head is

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n154/soonerchk_2006/NickZepppancakehead.jpg

jk the sooner fan
6/24/2011, 10:52 AM
ok, nickzepp with a pancake on his head

FUNNEEE

The Maestro
6/24/2011, 04:01 PM
Apparently, Bam Margera predicted that Dunn would die from a car crash...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULdt_CabPIg

StoopTroup
6/24/2011, 04:25 PM
I wonder if NZ has moved out of his Grandma's House yet?

StoopTroup
6/24/2011, 04:28 PM
Apparently, Bam Margera predicted that Dunn would die from a car crash...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULdt_CabPIg

Well at least we know it wasn't the alcohol.:pop: