PDA

View Full Version : i need ipod help....

soonerbrat
6/19/2011, 09:38 PM
I purchased a couple seasons of televisions shows on itunes last year or the year before - can i redownload them? they are not in my playlist on my external drive

soonerprices
6/19/2011, 09:41 PM
Yes you can redownload them... for a fee. If the movies are not in your iTunes then you don't have them anymore.

Just curious, what happened to the divide that you had them on?

soonerbrat
6/19/2011, 09:45 PM
i'm not sure. they actually might have orginally been on a different laptop that I don't have anymore. I thought I saved them where they were supposed to be, but I can't find them.

SpankyNek
6/19/2011, 09:48 PM
If you open up iTunes, and click on the left hand side "Purchased" under the iTunes Store, does the item appear?

soonerprices
6/19/2011, 10:09 PM
You could try contacting Apple and telling them you didn't know you had to transfer the purchases and that you don't have the device that they were originally downloaded onto and they might let you download again at no cost. I's worth a shot if the shows are worth your time.

soonerbrat
6/19/2011, 10:12 PM
If you open up iTunes, and click on the left hand side "Purchased" under the iTunes Store, does the item appear?

nope, only songs. no videos or tv

StoopTroup
6/20/2011, 12:17 AM
One of the problems Apple will continue to have is not protecting their Customers Purchases. People feel screwed when this stuff happens....and IMO....they are getting screwed.

soonerboomer93
6/20/2011, 02:09 AM
Actually, i thought iCloud and the new version of iTunes was supposed to take care of this.

Frozen Sooner
6/20/2011, 06:33 AM
Actually, i thought iCloud and the new version of iTunes was supposed to take care of this.

Yep.

Hot Rod
6/20/2011, 07:46 AM
You might try doing a search under windows explorer for the name of the show and see if a video file appears. I downloaded some movies once, and they were no longer in my iTunes for some reason, and got shifted to another folder. Did a search and found them. Good luck!

soonerbrat
6/20/2011, 11:52 AM

i did notice that you can put all the music from different computers in a household on all the iPods now.