PDA

View Full Version : If You Like Exotic Cheeseburgers...

sooner59
6/18/2011, 01:23 AM
Go to this site. There are ten burgers representing cities, and 30 original burgers they made up with every different kind of Wisconsin cheese. Narrated by the guy who does the voice of Joe on the Family Guy. This site makes me very hungry. :hot: :hot: :hot:

http://www.cheeseandburger.com/

The first one I want to try is The Rhinelander.

Chuck Bao
6/18/2011, 02:28 AM
Okay, that is really, really bad and decadent. Of all those bad boys, I so want to try to San Francisco one with guacamole on a hamburger or at least avocado slices. The whole thought just makes me want to dance in my pants.

GDC
6/18/2011, 12:02 PM
The best burger is the green chile cheeseburger at the Owl Bar and Cafe in San Antonio, NM.

Frozen Sooner
6/18/2011, 12:05 PM
If anyone gets a chance to go to FlipBurger in Atlanta or Birmingham on someone else's dime, do.

It's too damn expensive for a hamburger if you're paying, but they are tasty.

Frozen Sooner
6/18/2011, 12:06 PM
http://www.flipburgerboutique.com/flipmenu.pdf

There's the menu. The liquid-nitrogen chilled milkshakes are damn good.

StoopTroup
6/18/2011, 12:30 PM
Okay, that is really, really bad and decadent. Of all those bad boys, I so want to try to San Francisco one with guacamole on a hamburger or at least avocado slices. The whole thought just makes me want to dance in my pants.

I now have a vision of you dancing in your pants. Thanks for making the other visions go away. :D

StoopTroup
6/18/2011, 12:57 PM
Enjoy your meal

http://users.tinyonline.co.uk/gswithenbank/enjymeal.htm

yermom
6/18/2011, 01:58 PM

really? the San Francisco one? :D

Chuck Bao
6/18/2011, 02:16 PM
really? the San Francisco one? :D

Yeah, well big surprise. If you are already going that way with all the meat and cheese, you might as well further fatten it up with avocados.

Well, I am not going to mention what I add to all my home cooked and fast food cheeseburgers in the US.

Alright, I will. It is cottage cheese.

And, if I am staying in a five star hotel in the US I will order a cheeseburger from room service and ask the concierge to go buy cottage cheese for me.

If I am staying in a five star hotel in Asia, I will order a cheeseburger and green curry.

Does a couple of avocado slices in San Francisco sound so bad now?

Penguin
6/18/2011, 02:26 PM
http://www.flipburgerboutique.com/flipmenu.pdf

There's the menu. The liquid-nitrogen chilled milkshakes are damn good.

A Krispy Kreme milkshake? Oh, baby.

JohnnyMack
6/18/2011, 02:38 PM
That Denver one looks the best.

soonerboomer93
6/18/2011, 03:03 PM
Go to this site. There are ten burgers representing cities, and 30 original burgers they made up with every different kind of Wisconsin cheese. Narrated by the guy who does the voice of Joe on the Family Guy. This site makes me very hungry. :hot: :hot: :hot:

http://www.cheeseandburger.com/

The first one I want to try is The Rhinelander.

not bad, I'd have to try that Highwayman

For me, a good burger includes a mix of the following:
Bacon
Onion Rings
BBQ Sauce
Guacamole
no ****ing mayo

DRLSooner
6/18/2011, 09:00 PM

Bacon
Onion Rings
BBQ Sauce
Guacamole
no ****ing mayo

Yep, I would add cheddar cheese or REAL American cheese, and that is pretty much a perfect burger to me.

Mongo
6/18/2011, 09:07 PM

Bacon
Onion Rings
BBQ Sauce
Guacamole
no ****ing mayo

you know, fitness and health nuts say substitute guac or avacado for the mayo. sounds like you are a closeted mayo dood. what else are you in the closet about?

Chuck Bao
6/18/2011, 10:17 PM
you know, fitness and health nuts say substitute guac or avacado for the mayo. sounds like you are a closeted mayo dood. what else are you in the closet about?

Well, he occasionally visits me in Thailand. Are you jealous?

And, I end up taking him shopping for his wife.

Seriously, I am so tempted to make one with the guacamole or avocado burgers that I can't stand it. But, I am so scared now. Thai health officials just started to randomly test imported food after that salmonella outbreak in Germany and found salmonella in imported avocados from the US. I never, ever thought to heat it or do anything to it.

DANGER WILL RODGERS! DANGER!

silverwheels
6/19/2011, 12:13 AM
The New York looks fantastic (black truffle mayo FTW). So does the Highwayman. Whoever first thought of putting a fried egg on a burger should be given a medal.

sooner59
6/19/2011, 12:40 AM

And, I end up taking him shopping for his wife.

Seriously, I am so tempted to make one with the guacamole or avocado burgers that I can't stand it. But, I am so scared now. Thai health officials just started to randomly test imported food after that salmonella outbreak in Germany and found salmonella in imported avocados from the US. I never, ever thought to heat it or do anything to it.

DANGER WILL RODGERS! DANGER!

You get avocados from the U.S.? Hell, we get em from Mexico. Weird world isn't it?

Chuck Bao
6/19/2011, 03:13 AM
You get avocados from the U.S.? Hell, we get em from Mexico. Weird world isn't it?

Don't know what is up with that.

That is what Thai customs said and Thai newspapers are reporting.

It just may be the produce comes from Mexico but the packing and shipping company is in the US.

I have no idea, but I am frustrated that absolutely none of the avocado seeds I tried to get to sprout ever did.

I suppose that they irradiate the food so much these days that none of the seeds can actually ever grow. Okay, that is just a little bit frightening whether it is called "organic" or "free range" or not.

Irradiation doesn't kill salmonella but kills any chance of replanting the seeds and prolongs the shelf life? Well, that is a perfect world, isn't it?

Mongo
6/19/2011, 07:26 AM

not really, but if I decide to swing that way, I will hit you up for some of your frequent flier miles. deal?:D

JohnnyMack
6/19/2011, 08:17 AM
not really, but if I decide to swing that way, I will hit you up for some of your frequent flier miles. deal?:D

:bsmf:

Mongo
6/19/2011, 08:52 AM
:bsmf:

pay me $.51/mile, and repay me for the bull**** tolls t town has?

JohnnyMack
6/19/2011, 08:53 AM
I'll buy you a double whopper, stick my finger in your butt and give you $5.

Mongo
6/19/2011, 08:59 AM
sold!!!

cccasooner2
6/19/2011, 09:05 AM
Another vote for the Highwayman, I love a fried egg on the burger.

I also love a Polish sausage and 3-egg sandwich.

soonerinabilene
6/19/2011, 09:27 AM
avocados are awesome on a burger. so is a fried egg. I even tried the elvis burger at a place in orlando called jungle jims... it had peanut butter and bacon, and was surprisingly good.

If you put cheese, fried egg, bacon, and replace the beef patty with breakfast sausage, you have my favorite breakfast of all time, but you should only do it like twice a year. Especially if you toast the bun in the bacon grease like I do.