PDA

View Full Version : Coming Soon a REAL sh*t Sammich

olevetonahill
6/17/2011, 07:23 AM
What will them Japs do next ? :eek:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/digitaltrends/20110615/tc_digitaltrends/japanesescientistscreatesmeatoutoffeces

The scientists hope to price it the same as actual meat, but at the moment the excrement steaks are ten to twenty times the price they should be thanks to the cost of research. Professor Ikeda understands the psychological barriers that need to be surmounted knowing that your food is made from human feces. They hope that once the research is complete, people will be able to overlook that ugly detail in favor of perks like environmental responsibility, cost and the fact that the meat will have fewer calories.

Midtowner
6/17/2011, 07:26 AM
Nothing bad could possibly come of this.

olevetonahill
6/17/2011, 07:27 AM
No ****ing way on Gods Green earth.
Gag a ****ing Maggot.:eek:

yermom
6/17/2011, 07:43 AM
2 girls, 1 steak ;)

olevetonahill
6/17/2011, 07:51 AM
2 girls, 1 steak ;)

Heh

New meaning to the saying Of " Eat ****" :D

Mongo
6/17/2011, 08:06 AM
I like my pewp steak medium rare

jk the sooner fan
6/17/2011, 08:12 AM
QRt2_OLY3Ho

pphilfran
6/17/2011, 08:13 AM
**** on a shingle?

jk the sooner fan
6/17/2011, 08:13 AM
sushi sh**

Mongo
6/17/2011, 08:15 AM
I just pinched a porterhouse

olevetonahill
6/17/2011, 08:15 AM
I like my pewp steak medium rare

Well if ya want it cooked any other way you just dont know yer sh*t ;)

soonerloyal
6/17/2011, 08:30 AM
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a14/KevAndLori/soylent_green.jpg

sappstuf
6/17/2011, 08:50 AM
Still better than McDonalds....

olevetonahill
6/17/2011, 08:55 AM
Still better than McDonalds....

Heh :D

NormanPride
6/17/2011, 09:11 AM
Could celebrities sell their "steaks" for more? Would you eat the "steak" of Natalie Portman?

Canyonero
6/17/2011, 09:16 AM
When is it going to announce its run for the presidency.

olevetonahill
6/17/2011, 09:16 AM
Could celebrities sell their "steaks" for more? Would you eat the "steak" of Natalie Portman?

Heh, The Potential for the celebrity restaurants would be ***tronomical

jk the sooner fan
6/17/2011, 09:20 AM
now there's an idea - congressman weiner could take this up as a way to provide for his family during his troubles

weiner sh** sammiches

KantoSooner
6/17/2011, 09:26 AM
Well, Singapore has been refining sewage into bottled water for a decade now, so we have the perfect accompaniment.

seriously, how much longer will it take for humanity to realize that THERE ARE TOO DAMN MANY OF US ON THE PLANET. We simply can't have a quality life for all 7 billion of us, not to mention 8, 9 or 10. We either restrict our own reproduction (like to one kid per family, max) or nature will ultimately do it for us. (either in the form of plagues or, more likely, as in Japan's declining birth rate, life simply becomes so little fun that women lose interest in having kids.)

When you get to the point that you start to even think about recycling **** you're way beyond any reasonable point of compromise.

yermom
6/17/2011, 09:30 AM
i'm sure there is a niche market in Japan that would pay 10-20x the cost of real meat for a **** sammich right now :D

of course, give the Chinese a few years to figure out the process to make it cheaper than real meat and they will probably sell us **** sammiches without telling us

olevetonahill
6/17/2011, 09:57 AM
Note to self, In future Never By Jap "meat" :eek:

TheHumanAlphabet
6/17/2011, 10:14 AM
Soylent Green is People!

Pricetag
6/17/2011, 10:20 AM
of course, give the Chinese a few years to figure out the process to make it cheaper than real meat and they will probably sell us **** sammiches without telling us
Only they'll use anti-freeze to help with the flavor.

Jammin'
6/17/2011, 10:25 AM
Side question: what beer goes best with bbq'd ****? (del, I'm looking at you)

texaspokieokie
6/17/2011, 10:47 AM
i can hardly wait until the price becomes more reasonable !!!:D

texaspokieokie
6/17/2011, 10:50 AM
i bet some guy was being told to "eat ****" by so many folks, that he decided to make it happen. Really, how could anyone come up with the idea to eat **** ??
Vet maybe made this up. :P

Mongo
6/17/2011, 10:52 AM
This steak tastes like ****!!!!!

It is. you wanna buy a toothbrush?

sappstuf
6/17/2011, 10:53 AM
I hope it doesn't have the crust on it. I hate bread crust...

MR2-Sooner86
6/17/2011, 12:35 PM
SubWaste
Crap in the Box
Poopy Tuesdays
Red Plopster
PopBrownEye's
T.G.I.Fecals
Pooters
Orange Poolius
TurdBurger King
Rectals Pretzels
Cinnabum
Crapplebee's
Long Brown Slivers

olevetonahill
6/17/2011, 12:44 PM
i bet some guy was being told to "eat ****" by so many folks, that he decided to make it happen. Really, how could anyone come up with the idea to eat **** ??
Vet maybe made this up. :P

But would ya want Mustard on yer sammich ? :D

jk the sooner fan
6/17/2011, 12:50 PM
But would ya want Mustard on yer sammich ? :D

if it already taste like crap - might as well add mayo or MW to it ;)

Mjcpr
6/17/2011, 12:51 PM

You can suck it.

olevetonahill
6/17/2011, 12:53 PM

:D

sooner_born_1960
6/17/2011, 12:54 PM
I really want to hear what Norm has to say about this.

Flagstaffsooner
6/17/2011, 12:57 PM
Benicaca

soonerloyal
6/17/2011, 04:23 PM
SubWaste
Crap in the Box
Poopy Tuesdays
Red Plopster
PopBrownEye's
T.G.I.Fecals
Pooters
Orange Poolius
TurdBurger King
Rectals Pretzels
Cinnabum
Crapplebee's
Long Brown Slivers

I coulda used some of your input when I was crafting alternative titles to Sarah's film debut.

soonerloyal
6/17/2011, 04:26 PM
Well, Singapore has been refining sewage into bottled water for a decade now, so we have the perfect accompaniment.

seriously, how much longer will it take for humanity to realize that THERE ARE TOO DAMN MANY OF US ON THE PLANET. We simply can't have a quality life for all 7 billion of us, not to mention 8, 9 or 10. We either restrict our own reproduction (like to one kid per family, max) or nature will ultimately do it for us. (either in the form of plagues or, more likely, as in Japan's declining birth rate, life simply becomes so little fun that women lose interest in having kids.)

When you get to the point that you start to even think about recycling **** you're way beyond any reasonable point of compromise.

But as soon as we get rid of all those useless, business-killing safety regulations, the economy's gonna take off like gangbusters! Pay 'tention!

ouwasp
6/17/2011, 04:38 PM
now I've seen everything... at about the 1:35 mark of the video the Jap scientist opens a mini-fridge actually labeled "Sh** burger"... then he proceeds to eat it while sporting a sh**-eating grin...

Hey, wonder if it could be made into dog food?

olevetonahill
6/17/2011, 04:39 PM
now I've seen everything... at about the 1:35 mark of the video the Jap scientist opens a mini-fridge actually labeled "Sh** burger"... then he proceeds to eat it while sporting a sh**-eating grin...

Why not , If got a sh*t eatin dog.

texaspokieokie
6/17/2011, 04:40 PM

Dogs wouldn't eat it.

olevetonahill
6/17/2011, 04:46 PM
Dogs wouldn't eat it.

A sh*t eatin dog would :rolleyes:
Pay Tention :P

cccasooner2
6/17/2011, 04:52 PM
Mix in an egg and have s**t tartar. No thanks. :)

EnragedOUfan
6/17/2011, 05:15 PM
But as soon as we get rid of all those useless, business-killing safety regulations, the economy's gonna take off like gangbusters! Pay 'tention!

Are you being sarcastic? If we live by your logic i.e. no safety regulations, we would all be eating beef with Mad Cow disease or veggies with E. coli. But I guess the FDA is the biggest job killer there is......To hell with safety!!!

EnragedOUfan
6/17/2011, 05:23 PM
If the possibility of the world increasing to over 10 billion people happens, eating sh$t may very well be what feeds us..........Its fun to joke about it, but this technique could be useful to countries in Africa/SE Asia. We in America have it great, we can easily hop in the car, drive to the grocery store, and buy food! Thankfully, we live in a country that produces and has plenty of it. Thankfully, its available. Even in 2011 with a worlds population of around 6 billion, there are countries where people are starving to death and food is scarce........When it reaches 4 billion more which will hopefully not happen in our lifetime, I could see this method in play. This is huge if proven to be safe......

EnragedOUfan
6/17/2011, 05:25 PM

Well said.........

StoopTroup
6/17/2011, 05:28 PM
What you got a impacted colon after eating one....would it be twice as bad?

olevetonahill
6/17/2011, 05:30 PM
You an Kanto must live in a dream world.

We here in America are doing what we can for the Most part. We have no control over the Chinese, Muslims nor Africans . If they want to **** themselves out of existence I say let em starve .:cool:

StoopTroup
6/17/2011, 05:33 PM
If the possibility of the world increasing to over 10 billion people happens, eating sh$t may very well be what feeds us..........Its fun to joke about it, but this technique could be useful to countries in Africa/SE Asia. We in America have it great, we can easily hop in the car, drive to the grocery store, and buy food! Thankfully, we live in a country that produces and has plenty of it. Thankfully, its available. Even in 2011 with a worlds population of around 6 billion, there are countries where people are starving to death and food is scarce........When it reaches 4 billion more which will hopefully not happen in our lifetime, I could see this method in play. This is huge if proven to be safe......

Ummmm....you you think it would be possible to help some of the African Countries create a lock and dam system that could flow inland and help them irrigate crops? If maybe their countries would have focused more on why they can't grow crops instead of buying weapons to wipe out the people who stand up against them....maybe....

nevermind....lol

P0q4o58pKwA

soonerloyal
6/17/2011, 08:30 PM
Are you being sarcastic? If we live by your logic i.e. no safety regulations, we would all be eating beef with Mad Cow disease or veggies with E. coli. But I guess the FDA is the biggest job killer there is......To hell with safety!!!

Hon, my sig should answer that for ya. I was raised right, I'm Left. :D

Don't kids read the whole page anymore?