PDA

View Full Version : Woman Robs Bank Using AIDS as Threat

boomerinhou
6/17/2011, 01:15 AM
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2011/06/13/2011-06-13_elderly_woman_robs_bank_by_threatening_infect_t eller_with_aids_crooked_codger_co.html

Just when you think you've heard it all....I understand her back-up plan was breathing diabetes on the teller...lol...

:rolleyes:

SoonerofAlabama
6/17/2011, 09:58 AM
Wow, the teller thought that AIDS could be coughed into her system? I guess she didn't stay awake in health class.

Sooner98
6/17/2011, 01:16 PM
The teller needs to be fired, STAT.

jumperstop
6/17/2011, 02:01 PM
I can't believe the poll at the side.

What is a worse offense?
-Robbing a bank
-Faking Aids
-I don't know

Right now faking Aids is winning with 51%...WTF? people...

Faking aids is not as worse at robbing a bank, hell faking aids to rob a bank isn't even as bad as robbing a bank with a gun. I hate society sometimes...

Canyonero
6/17/2011, 02:07 PM
http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee213/TheRockmanX/Youhaveaids.jpg

The Maestro
6/17/2011, 02:49 PM
The teller should have spit on her and said, "There! Now you have herpes, too!"

Weird.

badger
6/17/2011, 02:54 PM
The teller needs to be fired, STAT.

I have never been a teller, but my understanding is that they're trained to not protect the money once the "customer" is in the bank branch. They'll lock the doors if they're still outside (had a co-worker who said he wore a jacket with his hood up during inclement weather get the door locked on him, lol), but once they're inside, the goal is to get the threat to other customers gone by any means possible, including handing over cash.

I have been a cashier, and basically the instruction is to not pursue shoplifters. We all knew who our regular shoplifters were - the no-eye-contact bum wearing the long jacket that just casually entered and left the tool department with a chainsaw blade underneath, the guy that would have his buddy steal stuff, then return stolen merchandise for store credit, the father (of the year!) who would whisper "no" to his son who ran up to the cashier's counter expecting daddy to pay for something instead of just leaving... the list goes on.

And we're told that the merchandise was never worth the trouble a thief provided. Cash isn't either.