PDA

View Full Version : Weiner Resigns

soonerloyal
6/16/2011, 10:16 AM
Hey, Anthony. You went from a strong, able and effective Progressive to a lying, hurtful sack-o-crap in a New York minute. You've hurt yourself, your family, your office, your supporters and your Party - all because you wouldn't keep your d*** in your pants. Thanks so very much. If I could meet you, I'd punch you in the throat. Pull your head out of your arse, drag yourself home and hope to hell that wonderful, smart, sweet (and pregnant) wife you managed to get blessed with forgives your sorry POS self.

Get bent, azzhole.

TIA.

BOOMERBRADLEY
6/16/2011, 10:25 AM
Weiner packed it in

Mjcpr
6/16/2011, 10:26 AM
This thread title is very taudry.

The Profit
6/16/2011, 10:27 AM
Hey, Anthony. You went from a strong, able and effective Progressive to a lying, hurtful sack-o-crap in a New York minute. You've hurt yourself, your family, your office, your supporters and your Party - all because you wouldn't keep your d*** in your pants. Thanks so very much. If I could meet you, I'd punch you in the throat. Pull your head out of your arse, drag yourself home and hope to hell that wonderful, smart, sweet (and pregnant) wife you managed to get blessed with forgives your sorry POS self.

Get bent, azzhole.

TIA.

Well said.

Sooner_Tuf
6/16/2011, 10:29 AM
What a d!ck.

sooner n houston
6/16/2011, 10:30 AM
SoonerLoyal,
you better get used to this kind of disapointment, "a lying, hurtful sack-o-crap" is what you can expect from progressives!

Caboose
6/16/2011, 10:34 AM
Progressive to a lying, hurtful sack-o-crap

Whats the difference?

Canyonero
6/16/2011, 10:35 AM
SoonerLoyal,
you better get used to this kind of disapointment, "a lying, hurtful sack-o-crap" is what you can expect from government leaders!

fixed

The Profit
6/16/2011, 10:36 AM
fixed

Nice repair of an otherwise poor post.

dynersooner
6/16/2011, 10:41 AM
how many of these fcuking weiner threads do we need?

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=155517

everybody gets to start one now!?!?!?

soonerloyal
6/16/2011, 10:43 AM
SoonerLoyal,
you better get used to this kind of disapointment, "a lying, hurtful sack-o-crap" is what you can expect from progressives!

No, the "sack-o-crap" is what I've come to expect from the GOP. Which is why I'm no longer a member. Which is also why when I see it from the Ds or anyone else I call it out and hammer it.

Heh. I said "hammer it" on a thread titled "Weiner".

Just thought I'd get that out of the way.

soonerloyal
6/16/2011, 10:43 AM
how many of these fcuking weiner threads do we need?

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=155517

everybody gets to start one now!?!?!?

Yeah, I'm old and type fast. Suck it up, noob.

dynersooner
6/16/2011, 11:16 AM
Yeah, I'm old and type fast. Suck it up, noob.

whats a noob? ud.com says its a person who fists old ppl. no, no, that cant be right...

StoopTroup
6/16/2011, 11:18 AM
I still don't think he did anything wrong. I mean....if his Wife hasn't divorced him....who are we to judge?

Jammin'
6/16/2011, 11:20 AM
I still don't think he did anything wrong. I mean....if his Wife hasn't divorced him....who are we to judge?

Who are we NOT to judge? I say we should judge more, not less.

thecynic
6/16/2011, 11:22 AM
we are judgmental people. he's a sicko. maybe his wife is too. his name is weiner for goodness sakes, judge him on that alone.

StoopTroup
6/16/2011, 11:27 AM
Who are we NOT to judge? I say we should judge more, not less.

Who cares what you say? 1/2 of your education came from oSu

dynersooner
6/16/2011, 11:27 AM

you just think he's cute. BE MORE HONEST THAN ROM!!!

Jammin'
6/16/2011, 11:34 AM
Who cares what you say? 1/2 of your education came from oSu

If If you you read read every every other other word word in in my my posts posts from from now now on on you'll you'll be be golden golden..

StoopTroup
6/16/2011, 11:39 AM
I think if he was standing on the corner of an elementary school naked showing his junk to school kids he should be arrested.

He's an adult who was texting other voyeurs.

Funny how he gets all this BS and the rest of the folks doing it.....it's OK?

Shouldn't everyone who did what he did get fired from their jobs then?

StoopTroup
6/16/2011, 11:41 AM
If If you you read read every every other other word word in in my my posts posts from from now now on on you'll you'll be be golden golden..

I'm Crimson....did you go to TU too?

Jammin'
6/16/2011, 11:45 AM
I'm Crimson....did you go to TU too?

heh. TU did not get any money from me.

olevetonahill
6/16/2011, 11:48 AM

Im prolly the furthest from a Lib Dem as ya can get.
Yet I think he shoulda told em to kiss hia ***.

Position Limit
6/16/2011, 11:49 AM
I think if he was standing on the corner of an elementary school naked showing his junk to school kids he should be arrested.

i agree. plus he's a politican. therefore a scumbag. these antics are to be expected. like capitol hill is some kind of sacred place where miracles are performed. what a circus. i hope one of these days one of these guys tells everybody to fu*koff.

Whet
6/16/2011, 11:49 AM
Good for the country! This protoge of Chucky Schumer can no longer push his progressive, anti-2nd Amendment crap. the creep can go home and wag all he wants!!

StoopTroup
6/16/2011, 11:52 AM
Im prolly the furthest from a Lib Dem as ya can get.
Yet I think he shoulda told em to kiss hia ***.

Yep. The Dude works out and stays healthy. He's Proud of his physique and his junk. WTH is wrong with that?

StoopTroup
6/16/2011, 11:54 AM
Good for the country! This protoge of Chucky Schumer can no longer push his progressive, anti-2nd Amendment crap. the creep can go home and wag all he wants!!

Right there is whats wrong though....

You are getting rid of him for the wrong reason. If you are going to get rid of him....do it because of his progressive, anti-2nd amendment crap.

olevetonahill
6/16/2011, 11:56 AM
Right there is whats wrong though....

You are getting rid of him for the wrong reason. If you are going to get rid of him....do it because of his progressive, anti-2nd amendment crap.

He dont Like Guns ?:eek:
Then **** him He shoulda left weeks ago the dirty rat bastard

OutlandTrophy
6/16/2011, 12:04 PM
I think we should expect a little bit better behavior from our US Congressmen than we do our city sanitation workers.

StoopTroup
6/16/2011, 12:09 PM
I think we should expect a little bit better behavior from our US Congressmen than we do our city sanitation workers.

He's not our's though.

MsProudSooner
6/16/2011, 12:10 PM
SoonerLoyal,

You haven't paid much attention to current events in the last few years, have you? The original post could also apply to several Republicans who have been forced to resign in disgrace because they couldn't keep their pants zipped.

Behavior such as Weiner's shouldn't be tolerated by either party.

olevetonahill
6/16/2011, 12:11 PM
You haven't paid much attention to current events in the last few years, have you? The original post could also apply to several Republicans who have been forced to resign in disgrace because they couldn't keep their pants zipped.

Behavior such as Weiner's shouldn't be tolerated by either party.

And yet I'd wager You loved and Defended Slick Willy :rolleyes:

OutlandTrophy
6/16/2011, 12:11 PM
He's not our's though.

We as a society, not we as Oklahomans or members of the 4th Congressional district.

StoopTroup
6/16/2011, 12:13 PM
If we as a society wanted to fix things then we wouldn't put up with any of them.

OutlandTrophy
6/16/2011, 12:13 PM
what?

StoopTroup
6/16/2011, 12:16 PM
I know.

MsProudSooner
6/16/2011, 12:18 PM

Don't bet the house on that.

If a person violates their marriage vows, they'll violate other vows as well. They won't get my support, no matter what political party they belong to. If enough of these numbskulls are publically humiliated, perhaps the rest of them will do a better job of keeping their pants zipped.

StoopTroup
6/16/2011, 12:20 PM

If a person violates their marriage vows, they'll violate other vows as well. They won't get my support, no matter what political party they belong to. If enough of these numbskulls are publically humiliated, perhaps the rest of them will do a better job of keeping their pants zipped.

http://themoderatevoice.com/wordpress-engine/files//2010/07/newt-time-mag.jpg

Position Limit
6/16/2011, 12:22 PM

what was there to defend?

Bourbon St Sooner
6/16/2011, 12:23 PM

What do you think you're going to get to replace him out of that district? Hopefully someone that doesn't post his ween all over the internet.

MsProudSooner
6/16/2011, 12:24 PM
http://themoderatevoice.com/wordpress-engine/files//2010/07/newt-time-mag.jpg

I'm not sure what your point is. I'm not a fan of him, either.

Bourbon St Sooner
6/16/2011, 12:25 PM

You would think so, but this hasn't worked yet.

Sooner_Tuf
6/16/2011, 12:25 PM
Well now that is Weiner is out the big question is if Mack will go after him to replace Cleve Bryant at Texas?

MsProudSooner
6/16/2011, 12:28 PM
You would think so, but this hasn't worked yet.

They do seem to be slow-learners.

StoopTroup
6/16/2011, 12:29 PM

http://images.politico.com/global/news/110414_fallin_ap_328.jpg

olevetonahill
6/16/2011, 12:31 PM

You prolly carry a Monica Purse

what was there to defend?

You Too:P

Position Limit
6/16/2011, 12:33 PM

how very virtuous of you to feel this way. what if it's an open, full on swingin marriage? are they still subjected to your santimony and contempt?

MsProudSooner
6/16/2011, 12:34 PM

Not a fan of her, either.

MsProudSooner
6/16/2011, 12:37 PM
how very virtuous of you to feel this way. what if it's an open, full on swingin marriage? are they still subjected to your santimony and contempt?

I don't know. If any of these bozos has been in that type of relationship, they must have been too embarassed to admit it.

It's a fairly simple concept. If you are married, remain faithful. If you can't remain faithful, don't marry or get divorced.

Canyonero
6/16/2011, 12:38 PM
Not a fan of her, either.

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t280/kssxjones/heroes/Barney_Frank2.jpg

How about we just keep posting pictures until we find someone you are a fan of, then we attack you.

picasso
6/16/2011, 12:39 PM

He's an elected official who is trusted by us the folks, to protect our interests. He compromised that by lying to the most important person in his life, his wife. And then by lying to rest of us out here in yahoo land.

What if some whack job terrorist cell got a hold of his weenie pics?

If you got caught in the office with pics of your dork on your work pc, I seriously doubt you would keep your job.

apusooner
6/16/2011, 12:40 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1-RFrL0TzM

Position Limit
6/16/2011, 12:41 PM
It's a fairly simple concept. If you are married, remain faithful. If you can't remain faithful, don't marry or get divorced.

everybody likes the strange from time to time.

MsProudSooner
6/16/2011, 12:42 PM
http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t280/kssxjones/heroes/Barney_Frank2.jpg

How about we just keep posting pictures until we find someone you are a fan of, then we attack you.

Forget the pictures and just attack. Makes me no difference.

sappstuf
6/16/2011, 12:43 PM
Many on the Left turned on Weiner and wanted him to resign since the pictures came out and the last couple of days, which is fine.

But ask those same people if Clinton should have resigned and you will get a resounding "Hell no!" from them. Which is weird, because what Clinton did was waay worse than Weiner.. I guess this Weiner could afford to be cut and was more expendable...

Position Limit
6/16/2011, 12:46 PM
He's an elected official who is trusted by us the folks, to protect our interests. He compromised that by lying to the most important person in his life, his wife. And then by lying to rest of us out here in yahoo land.

What if some whack job terrorist cell got a hold of his weenie pics?

If you got caught in the office with pics of your dork on your work pc, I seriously doubt you would keep your job.

good lord man.

picasso
6/16/2011, 12:47 PM
good lord man.

Good answer.

Bourbon St Sooner
6/16/2011, 12:56 PM
I'm not sure what your point is. I'm not a fan of him, either.

You don't understand SOP in political threads. If you attack my guy for being immoral, stupid, a hypocrite, etc then I assume you're on the opposite side of the political scale. Then I post something about one of your guys to prove that your guys are just as big of arseholes as my guys.

Now you are up to speed.

MsProudSooner
6/16/2011, 01:03 PM
You don't understand SOP in political threads. If you attack my guy for being immoral, stupid, a hypocrite, etc then I assume you're on the opposite side of the political scale. Then I post something about one of your guys to prove that your guys are just as big of arseholes as my guys.

Now you are up to speed.

Ahhhh. I guess I just play by different rules.

A Sooner in Texas
6/16/2011, 01:11 PM
What happens in a marriage isn't any of our business, nor is any decision that affects the marriage made by that married couple. That said, if a political figure is dumb enough to send pictures of his junk to anyone he didn't know and then lie about it, they have no credibility. It's hard to be effective in any job with no credibility.
If Weiner's wife stood beside him and supported his staying in office, then it should be their decision, no one else's. Obviously she doesn't, and he's doing the right thing by resigning at her request.

thecynic
6/16/2011, 04:28 PM
if you tweet your meat, you must give up your seat.

soonerscuba
6/16/2011, 04:36 PM
Many on the Left turned on Weiner and wanted him to resign since the pictures came out and the last couple of days, which is fine.

But ask those same people if Clinton should have resigned and you will get a resounding "Hell no!" from them. Which is weird, because what Clinton did was waay worse than Weiner.. I guess this Weiner could afford to be cut and was more expendable...Pretty much. In fairness, I don't think either of them should have to give up their position but often politics is the determining factor. The best example of this happens to be a Republican, which was Vitter. If there wasn't a Dem serving as governor of LA his *** would have been on the street.

olevetonahill
6/16/2011, 04:42 PM
If the Weiner had any Balls he'd of Stuck it out.

yankee
6/16/2011, 04:54 PM
if you tweet your meat, you must give up your seat.

/thread

hawaii 5-0
6/16/2011, 08:09 PM
I'll miss his antics on the House floor. Way over the top.

5-0

Trump/ Ben Waa 2012

TitoMorelli
6/16/2011, 09:48 PM
Best thing for the Democrats was for him to resign. His successor will have the same political lean, but without the baggage.

AlboSooner
6/16/2011, 10:17 PM
He finally set it straight.

SoonerBread
6/16/2011, 10:41 PM
No, the "sack-o-crap" is what I've come to expect from the GOP. Which is why I'm no longer a member. Which is also why when I see it from the Ds or anyone else I call it out and hammer it.

Heh. I said "hammer it" on a thread titled "Weiner".

Just thought I'd get that out of the way.

uuuhhh--huhuhuhuhuhhuhuhuh. member. uuuhhh--huuhuhhhuuhhu.

TheHumanAlphabet
6/17/2011, 10:34 AM
He dont Like Guns ?:eek:
Then **** him He shoulda left weeks ago the dirty rat bastard

See! I told you O'bummer and the libs were after your guns... ;)

CrimsonCream
6/17/2011, 01:12 PM
I....who are we to judge?

People judge via elections.

ouwino
6/17/2011, 02:54 PM

i was thinking the same thing. it doesnt matter what side of the isle someone is on. there are not many qualified people running our government these days. the qualified people dont want the job. why is that???

opksooner
6/20/2011, 02:09 PM
The latest hot dope is that Weiner is going to run for POTUS with Eric Holder as his VP.

Get your Weiner-Holder bumper stickers while they last.