PDA

View Full Version : V8

royalfan5
6/16/2011, 08:07 AM
I like the stuff, but it doesn't seem to be that popular. I especially like the spicy version.

delhalew
6/16/2011, 08:18 AM
I always like the idea of a V8. I only drink one occasionally. It's the sort of thing I wish I craved more often.

olevetonahill
6/16/2011, 08:20 AM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3253/3056843685_c3592becce.jpg

Tulsa_Fireman
6/16/2011, 08:21 AM
I heard old people that like to poop regular drink it.

olevetonahill
6/16/2011, 08:24 AM
I heard old people that like to poop regular drink it.

You Tryin to say sompun about ME?HUH?:pop:

Tulsa_Fireman
6/16/2011, 08:26 AM
I dunno, Vet. Do you like to poop regular? Are you an "old people"?

Would you like some V8?

olevetonahill
6/16/2011, 08:29 AM
I dunno, Vet. Do you like to poop regular? Are you an "old people"?

Would you like some V8?

Yes, Yes and HELL Yes
Dayum you for making me face reality:P

Howzit
6/16/2011, 08:41 AM
I drink a low sodium every morning. It tastes kind of bland compared to the regular or spicy, but you get used to it.

It also makes me poop regular.

olevetonahill
6/16/2011, 08:49 AM
I drink a low sodium every morning. It tastes kind of bland compared to the regular or spicy, but you get used to it.

So yer an OLD fart to huh?

OhU1
6/16/2011, 08:51 AM
I love tomato juice but I'm not fond of V-8. I would recommend the generic Family Dollar or Dollar General versions of "V-8" or tomato juice. It's exactly the same and costs a little less than even Wal-Mart's store brand.

It is high in sodium or I would drink more of it.

Howzit
6/16/2011, 08:54 AM
So yer an OLD fart to huh?

http://www.thelocal.se/discuss/uploads/monthly_04_2010/post-4178-1270123109.jpg

jk the sooner fan
6/16/2011, 08:56 AM

how does it taste with overcooked eggs?

Howzit
6/16/2011, 08:58 AM
You know, I usually take two hard boiled eggs and a can of V8 to work each morning, because I am a giver. I need these to fuel my busy day of reading message boards and other internet-related acticvities. But not pron. That's blocked.

Anyways, Tuesday was no different, but as I was getting ready for work I realized I had no hard boiled eggs, only eggs that were waiting to be hard boiled. So I began helping these eggs reach their pre-ordained destiny, and thus, self-realization. To not do so would have been an obstacle to zen, and you don't **** with zen.

I arrived at work at the normal time, in the normal fashion, and began setting up at my desk, placing my Batman lunchbox in it's normal place. Everything was normal.

Some people believe that an egg should be hard boiled for 10 minutes. That is a lie and I will fight anyone that maintains this stance. The perfect time for a hard boiled egg is 8 minutes, reaching the perfect consistency and texture for my refined palate. Being as 8 minutes is the perfect length of time, 80 minutes is waaaay too long, and 90 minutes is the approximate span of time for putting the eggs on the stove, realizing at work that I forgot to take the eggs off of the stove, and hastily driving back. And 'hastily' is a ginormously understated adverb.

As I walked into the hallway approaching my apartment, I could already hear the inside fire alarm shrilling. I could tell this was not going to be good. I opened the front door and my apartment resembled a 1975 Led Zepplin concert. The smoky haze permeated every square inch, and the smell can only be described as...well...it can't.

The eggs in the pot, or what remained unexploded and not on the walls/counter tops/cabinets/floor, were burned and smoking husks, faintly glowing. I thought I was in Fukushima.

I ran the pot out to the back balcony and opened every door and window in the place. I turned on a fan to blow the smoke out the front door. The apartment fire alarm began to wail. Not just a shrill chirping like the one inside the apartment, a demon-from-hell-like wail that you can feel deep down inside of your skull. It was still better than the smoke in the apartment.

Eventually the smoke began to clear, and the maintenance man came running through the halls sealing fire break doors in case there was an actual fire. I told him it was ok, it was me and I had left some eggs on a little too long. He informed me that the fire department was on its way.

When they showed up they were fine examples of civil servitude, ready to perform daring feats of bravery to protect the public to which they have sworn. They were also understanding.

I apologized profusely, and they assured me that these things happen all the time. Especially with the elderly at the Senior Living apartments down the road. I think I hate them.

The end.

Tulsa_Fireman
6/16/2011, 09:01 AM
I bet those kind firemen had a V8 this morning with their hard boiled eggs that they boiled for ten minutes.

olevetonahill
6/16/2011, 09:03 AM
You know, I usually take two hard boiled eggs and a can of V8 to work each morning, because I am a giver. I need these to fuel my busy day of reading message boards and other internet-related acticvities. But not pron. That's blocked.

Anyways, Tuesday was no different, but as I was getting ready for work I realized I had no hard boiled eggs, only eggs that were waiting to be hard boiled. So I began helping these eggs reach their pre-ordained destiny, and thus, self-realization. To not do so would have been an obstacle to zen, and you don't **** with zen.

I arrived at work at the normal time, in the normal fashion, and began setting up at my desk, placing my Batman lunchbox in it's normal place. Everything was normal.

Some people believe that an egg should be hard boiled for 10 minutes. That is a lie and I will fight anyone that maintains this stance. The perfect time for a hard boiled egg is 8 minutes, reaching the perfect consistency and texture for my refined palate. Being as 8 minutes is the perfect length of time, 80 minutes is waaaay too long, and 90 minutes is the approximate span of time for putting the eggs on the stove, realizing at work that I forgot to take the eggs off of the stove, and hastily driving back. And 'hastily' is a ginormously understated adverb.

As I walked into the hallway approaching my apartment, I could already hear the inside fire alarm shrilling. I could tell this was not going to be good. I opened the front door and my apartment resembled a 1975 Led Zepplin concert. The smoky haze permeated every square inch, and the smell can only be described as...well...it can't.

The eggs in the pot, or what remained unexploded and not on the walls/counter tops/cabinets/floor, were burned and smoking husks, faintly glowing. I thought I was in Fukushima.

I ran the pot out to the back balcony and opened every door and window in the place. I turned on a fan to blow the smoke out the front door. The apartment fire alarm began to wail. Not just a shrill chirping like the one inside the apartment, a demon-from-hell-like wail that you can feel deep down inside of your skull. It was still better than the smoke in the apartment.

Eventually the smoke began to clear, and the maintenance man came running through the halls sealing fire break doors in case there was an actual fire. I told him it was ok, it was me and I had left some eggs on a little too long. He informed me that the fire department was on its way.

When they showed up they were fine examples of civil servitude, ready to perform daring feats of bravery to protect the public to which they have sworn. They were also understanding.

I apologized profusely, and they assured me that these things happen all the time. Especially with the elderly at the Senior Living apartments down the road. I think I hate them.

The end.

I bet you dont know **** about cookin a steak either .:D

jk the sooner fan
6/16/2011, 09:05 AM

The end.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QK2Re81_EI

Jammin'
6/16/2011, 09:10 AM
I used to drink spicy V8 all the time. loved it. not sure why I don't anymore. I'll have to explore whether I still like it or not.

Howzit
6/16/2011, 09:18 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QK2Re81_EI

Exactly how many times does posting a youtube here have to be explained to you?

OUMallen
6/16/2011, 09:18 AM
Spicy V8, when I'm in the mood for it, is awesome.

jk the sooner fan
6/16/2011, 09:19 AM
Exactly how many times does posting a youtube here have to be explained to you?

i still cant figure it out

Jammin'
6/16/2011, 09:19 AM

Maybe you need a refresher course.

Howzit
6/16/2011, 09:21 AM
I bet those kind firemen had a V8 this morning with their hard boiled eggs that they boiled for ten minutes.

You condescending bastard. You're one of them.

jk the sooner fan
6/16/2011, 09:22 AM
i've tried the youtube tags, but it doesnt work for some reason

Howzit
6/16/2011, 09:22 AM

If there was gem finding involved you would be nailing it.

Howzit
6/16/2011, 09:23 AM
deer lowered.

1QK2Re81_EI

jk the sooner fan
6/16/2011, 09:23 AM
damn straight

Mongo
6/16/2011, 09:25 AM

The end.

this is excellent, but it is no Ryan's steakhouse

olevetonahill
6/16/2011, 09:26 AM

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-JHJsyEhoFy4/TcM9y3mqSCI/AAAAAAAAAeI/UUlrWjEY-_M/s1600/DUNCE.jpg

Howzit
6/16/2011, 09:32 AM

cVJbX2sb2WY&feature=related

stevo
6/16/2011, 09:33 AM
I like to drink my V8 with vodka

olevetonahill
6/16/2011, 09:35 AM
Im gonna marry that woman :hot:

Jammin'
6/16/2011, 09:37 AM
Im gonna marry that woman :hot:

uh, vet, you are aware that her pinings for bush may not make her the ideal bride?

SoCaliSooner
6/16/2011, 09:37 AM
I like to drink my V8 with vodka

You drink your vodka with vodka.

I prefer YooHoo.

olevetonahill
6/16/2011, 09:39 AM
uh, vet, you are aware that her pinings for bush may not make her the ideal bride?

bush? esplain please .

stevo
6/16/2011, 09:42 AM
You drink your vodka with vodka.

I prefer YooHoo.

d'oh.

jammin', stop trying to slander my good name

you do a great job on your own

Jammin'
6/16/2011, 09:43 AM
hm30l8sqlQw&feature=related

just a reminder that you completely suck jk. no offense.

olevetonahill
6/16/2011, 09:44 AM
d'oh.

jammin', stop trying to slander my good name

you do a great job on your own

I aint Payin tention to him, You like the Natty and drank Vodka fer breakfast.
Yer Good in MHO ;)

Jammin'
6/16/2011, 09:45 AM
bush? esplain please .

hairpie?

(sorry stevo, complete and udder boredom made me post this)

(sorry cows)

olevetonahill
6/16/2011, 09:47 AM
hairpie?

(sorry stevo, complete and udder boredom made me post this)

(sorry cows)

If yer referring to a woman Crotchital area , I prefer the 'Bush" Ya see I aint into little Girls.

Mongo
6/16/2011, 09:50 AM
If yer referring to a woman Crotchital area , I prefer the 'Bush" Ya see I aint into little Girls.

little boys on the other hand......

stevo
6/16/2011, 09:51 AM
this thread just took a turn toward awkward...we've got the aggie talking about cows and the vet talking about bush

olevetonahill
6/16/2011, 09:51 AM
little boys on the other hand......

Yea But we all like it when YOU play the Little innocent.:hot:

Mongo
6/16/2011, 09:52 AM
this thread just took a turn toward awkward...we've got the aggie talking about cows and the vet talking about bush

dont change the subject

Jammin'

I've decided not to let anyone know your a lezobian stevo, back off.

olevetonahill

Im so :confused:

olevetonahill
6/16/2011, 09:53 AM

hell Thats ok , Im a lesbian trapped In the Body:hot:

royalfan5
6/16/2011, 09:57 AM
This thread has exceeded my expectations.

olevetonahill
6/16/2011, 09:59 AM
This thread has exceeded my expectations.
All GREAT threads get jacked at least 14 times ;)

Mjcpr
6/16/2011, 10:01 AM
All GREAT threads get jacked at least 14 times ;)

My god, they are insatiable.

stevo
6/16/2011, 10:05 AM

your words hurt, ags...they hurt right here *points to heart*

Jammin'
6/16/2011, 10:08 AM

I'm sorry stevo, you're not a lezbo. Go, be free and live your life as you want!

(as long as you don't forget about leaving me those tickets at will call. nudge, nudge.)

3rdgensooner
6/16/2011, 10:10 AM
nudge, nudge.
say no more

olevetonahill
6/16/2011, 10:10 AM

Wait, Wait , Wait. Yer sayin Jammin is a dayum aggie?:eek:

Jammin'
6/16/2011, 10:18 AM
Wait, Wait , Wait. Yer sayin Jammin is a dayum aggie?:eek:

I don't know about the dayum part but I have my undergrad from OSU.

We've been through this several times.

Here:
math and education degrees from OSU
masters in health admin from OUHSC

I root for the Philadelphia pro sports teams and the Thunder. On the occasions I care about college sports. I root for OSU and I root for OU. Just not Texas or Kansas.

Someone get stu to take a screen shot so I don't have to type this **** anymore.

Jammin'
6/16/2011, 10:38 AM
finally, silence.

Mongo
6/16/2011, 10:40 AM
So stevo is lezbo? those weener pics I have been pm'ing her are all for not?

sooner_born_1960
6/16/2011, 10:41 AM
No, she has a sense of humor.

Howzit
6/16/2011, 10:42 AM
The cancre sores probably remind her what she's not missing.

Mongo
6/16/2011, 10:44 AM
oh you guys are dicks

olevetonahill
6/16/2011, 10:53 AM
finally, silence.

Naw ya dayum aggie, I were Out werkin my lil garden in the nude, Did have on my Hat and boots tho.

Jammin'
6/16/2011, 10:58 AM
Naw ya dayum aggie, I were Out werkin my lil garden in the nude, Did have on my Hat and boots tho.

nude eh? that image should help me stick to my lunch diet plans.

stevo
6/16/2011, 10:59 AM

why do you wear a hat? are you worried about getting a sunburn?

olevetonahill
6/16/2011, 11:01 AM
why do you wear a hat? are you worried about getting a sunburn?

Naw, I wear my hat in the shower . I do kick my boots off tho.

captain_surly
6/16/2011, 11:04 AM
Some people believe that an egg should be hard boiled for 10 minutes. That is a lie and I will fight anyone that maintains this stance.

When and where, you almost raw boiled egg eater?

JDMT
6/16/2011, 11:15 AM
I drink it out of Stevo's navel.

StoopTroup
6/16/2011, 11:25 AM
Like Vet says.....there are a lot of lesbians out there....

http://theuglytruth.wordpress.com/2011/06/14/outrage-in-damascus-at-fake-lesbian-blogger/

Jammin'
6/16/2011, 11:30 AM
Like Vet says.....there are a lot of lesbians out there....

http://theuglytruth.wordpress.com/2011/06/14/outrage-in-damascus-at-fake-lesbian-blogger/

From that link: Everyday I see my lesbian and gay friends struggling to lead a double life, this is the last thing they needed.

yeah, the last thing a gay or lesbian living secretly in syria needed was to find out one blog on the internet was written by a straightman instead of a lesbian woman. The horror.

Howzit
6/16/2011, 12:12 PM
When and where, you almost raw boiled egg eater?

Oh, you unrefined cretin.

4:00, after school, behind the gym. And don't bring that badass cheerleader, she damn mear broke my nose last time.

StoopTroup
6/16/2011, 12:32 PM
yeah, the last thing a gay or lesbian living secretly in syria needed was to find out one blog on the internet was written by a straightman instead of a lesbian woman. The horror.

Yeah....I'm sure that was the only one.....lol