PDA

View Full Version : Tulsa people you know anyone who can

btk108
6/15/2011, 09:33 PM
help my friend, Toni. She runs the Hospitality House there. They provide a place to stay for families who have someone in the hospital.

Here's the deal:

Sad incident happend to one of our families Monday. While staying at Hospitality House to support their son in ICU, their only family car was stolen. (1984 Chevy Van) Due to the medical crisis, they do not have funds to replace it. If you have a vehicle you would like to donate to Hospitality House & claim the fair market value as a deduction, please contact us. We can pass on the vehicle donation to the family.

olevetonahill
6/16/2011, 01:03 AM
A few years ago, I prolly could have , But I shut down and only have ole green right now.

Sooner_Tuf
6/16/2011, 02:38 AM
Yeah I really don't have an old car to give but I could probably be talked into buying one depending on what she looks like, I mean if I felt my gift would really make a difference.

We get approached daily and we do what we can if we feel those involved are really trying.

btk108
6/16/2011, 07:15 AM
The Hospitality House is a non profit that provides lodging for families who have a loved one who is in a hospital. They do this for no charge to the family, most of them don't have funds to stay in a motel due to medical costs. They are usually there for an extended period of time and HH tries to give them a "home setting" and some respite during a stressful time.

I'm sure any family being helped is well deserving.