PDA

View Full Version : Bushyhead Tweet

rysooner
6/14/2011, 07:41 AM
So Bushyhead tweeted yesterday "Good chance I will never run stadiums again".....wonder exactly what that means? I know there was a reference in another thread that he might not be back...

boomersooner28
6/14/2011, 08:19 AM
Peace. Out.

rysooner
6/14/2011, 12:48 PM
Come to find out it was an insignificant tweet about the stadium's he ran yesterday, didn't mean anything except he was worn out when he finished. See, this is how this stuff gets started and you would think by this age that I would know better than to start something like this :(

TumbleweedDoom
6/14/2011, 12:57 PM
Come to find out it was an insignificant tweet about the stadium's he ran yesterday, didn't mean anything except he was worn out when he finished. See, this is how this stuff gets started and you would think by this age that I would know better than to start something like this :(

"EEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

IndySooner
6/14/2011, 01:03 PM

If you would have read my post in the prior thread, you would have seen that I warned you not to read too much into it! :)

Honestly, I've gotten pulled into this crap this year, too. I'm done with it because as Doom has said, everyone knows someone who knows something and everyone has an agenda. We hear from players, families, coaches, coaches' friends, etc., one side of the story and without the entire story, we're only hearing what they want us to hear.

Now I'm going back to arguing about how bad that interference call was in the Texas game!

rysooner
6/14/2011, 02:10 PM
"EEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Yep, right off the heel of my glove....