PDA

View Full Version : Meanwhile, from the people different than you file...

The
6/9/2011, 10:24 AM
World’s most pierced woman gets married (http://swns.com/worlds-most-pierced-woman-gets-married-091234.html)

This was the astonishing sight as the world’s most pierced woman got married in Britain yesterday – to a balding retired civil servant.
http://swns.com/images/stories/piercewedding/piercewedding1.jpg
Elaine Davidson has an eye-watering 6,925 piercings covering her body – including 500 studs in her genitalia.
Brazilian-born Elaine, 46, got hitched to her older lover Douglas Watson, who is aged in his 60s, at a low-key wedding reception in Edinburgh yesterday.
She made a bizarre sight in a flowing white wedding gown and floral tiara with only her face visible – which was painted green and covered in 192 piercings.
Meanwhile, the conservatively-dressed groom wore a simple navy suit on top of a sky-blue shirt and Marks and Spencer tie.
Bespectacled Douglas clutched his bride’s hand as they walked out of the central Register Office in front of stunned onlookers.
One witness said: ”It was the strangest thing I’ve ever seen.
”Here was an older gent holding hands with some kind of sea monster dressed in a bridal gown. It was bizarre.”
The couple posed for photographs before heading off for a reception at the trendy City Cafe.
One of the guests, Gavin, who runs a comic shop near Elaine’s aromatherapy shop in the city, said: ”Elaine came in and invited me to her wedding reception.
http://swns.com/images/stories/piercewedding/piercewedding2.jpg
”She looked incredibly happy and in love. We don’t know too much about her groom but he’ll have his hands full with her.”
Speaking after the wedding ceremony, Douglas – who has no piercings or tattoos – said: ”Elaine looked astonishing today. People see the piercings but I see the amazing personality underneath.
”We have known each other for a long time. We met in a coffee shop in Glasgow 15 years ago and got chatting.
”We connected straight away and have been together ever since.
”I am always amazed by the effect her piercings have on people. She’s an incredible woman.
”People think its unconventional but that is the woman she is and people love her for it.”
http://swns.com/images/stories/piercewedding/piercewedding3.jpg
Douglas and Elaine live in Edinburgh, she she runs an aromatherapy shop called Tropical Rainbow.
She said: ”If he [Douglas] did not like tattoos and piercings he would not be the one for me. I feel very happy.”
A pal said: ”She’s an amazingly kind woman, she divides opinion in the city, she’s not your typical Edinburgh housewife.
”She looked amazing. She and Douglas may look like they come from different worlds but they are soul mates.”

The
6/9/2011, 10:27 AM
And, FYI, don't GIS Elaine Davidson. Srsly, just don't do it. Srs.

jk the sooner fan
6/9/2011, 10:29 AM
i suspect his mental problems, while different, are just as severe as hers

Tulsa_Fireman
6/9/2011, 10:31 AM
http://www.boingboing.net/images/_1262_1221590498_a7c523083b.jpg

Position Limit
6/9/2011, 10:31 AM
what a beautiful bride. he's a lucky guy. he over-married.

Sooner_Tuf
6/9/2011, 10:37 AM
She has 192 piercings in her face and over 500 in her cooch. Her cooter is bigger than her head? Lovely

Dio
6/9/2011, 11:26 AM
What

The

****?

cantwait48
6/9/2011, 11:31 AM
wow, she looks like she would be uglier without the peircings

Viking Kitten
6/9/2011, 11:32 AM
She looks like the Easter Bunny. I am craving Peeps all the sudden.

The Profit
6/9/2011, 11:33 AM
She has 192 piercings in her face and over 500 in her cooch. Her cooter is bigger than her head? Lovely

I didn't know there was room for 500 cooch piercings. I know they come in all sizes and shapes, but....

jk the sooner fan
6/9/2011, 11:35 AM
including 500 studs in her genitalia.

whore....

The
6/9/2011, 11:39 AM
whore....

No, bukkake...

Cheez-It
6/9/2011, 11:40 AM
Why is she green??? This is so silly!!

Mongo
6/9/2011, 11:42 AM
probably sounded like he was sexing up a change purse on their honeymoon

The
6/9/2011, 11:44 AM
Just imagine her in an MRI machine.

It'd be like a lawnmower hitting a gopher...

saucysoonergal
6/9/2011, 11:50 AM
Sounds like a retired civil servant is going to have some serious honeymoon chaffing.

WichitaSooner
6/9/2011, 12:25 PM
Do you, chain link fence, take this man.....

Sooner_Tuf
6/9/2011, 12:45 PM
I didn't know there was room for 500 cooch piercings. I know they come in all sizes and shapes, but....

Includes two full sets of wind chimes :D

If that doesn't unsettle your lunch I don't know what would.

Position Limit
6/9/2011, 12:49 PM
if the husband ever wants to go fishing, he can just pick a hook out of her beautiful face. did she get drunk and passout in a tacklebox or what?

dynersooner
6/9/2011, 01:13 PM
"Is that the one with all the shiit in her face?"

"No, the one with all the shiit in her face is my wife."

BigJerm7
6/9/2011, 01:15 PM
she looks like a walking flea market booth

OutlandTrophy
6/9/2011, 01:26 PM
I hope his tetanus shot is up to date!