PDA

View Full Version : Oklahoma Sooner Football Motorcycle For Sale

wright8750
6/9/2011, 08:55 AM
2008 Honda Goldwing Comfort/Nav Model. One of a kind. Complete custom Oklahoma Sooner Football themed. Bike has been autographed by Heisman Trophy winners and coaches Switzer and Stoops. Bike has 4,600mi and extended no deductible warranty till 7/15. This bike is Pearl white and official Sooner Crimson. Bike is in show condition. I have approx $34K in receipts. I have business cards of all companies who have done the custom work on the bike. The bike has a multi-function rear spoiler, black and crimson seat and special Sooner tag. This bike has remote control show lights (red) kit. Bike is equipped with two sets of infinity lights. Both sets of infinity lights have multi controls and sport 7-different colors. The bike is also equipped with multi colored front ring of fire lights and rear red ring of fire lights. Head lamps are upgraded to xeon. Bike is equipped with XM Radio, AM/FM, plays MP3. Bike also has GPS and six speaker surround system. You can make and receive phone call on the bike. Bike has CB Radio. Bike comes with a cooling system for both driver and passenger with separate controls. Bike is covered with custom paint art and engraved art. Also comes with RCTM. Some pictures of the bike are on my Facebook page Joe Wright Bartlesville, OK. My email is [email protected]. Many, Many other extras on the bike or go with the bike. Selling due to health reasons. Make an offer. I'm willing to make a good deal since I can't ride the bike. Joe Wright 918-397-0674.

Sooner24
6/9/2011, 03:29 PM
Hey Dean now that you're retired you need a new custom OU bike.

soonercruiser
6/24/2011, 02:56 PM
How about some pictures?
Link...:rolleyes:

jumperstop
6/24/2011, 02:59 PM
Yeah pictures would be nice.

wright8750
7/8/2011, 06:57 PM
I haven't figured out how to create a link yet or post any pictures of my bike. But if anyone is interested they can email me at [email protected] and I can send you pictures. If you have access to facebook you can look up Joe Wright Bartlesville, Ok. Any questions you can call me at 918-397-0674. Thanks