PDA

View Full Version : More Crooked...

royalfan5
6/9/2011, 08:49 AM
The average politician, or the average college football program?

SoonerinSouthlake
6/9/2011, 09:24 AM
Depends on the point in their career.

If its early in a politicians career, he still believes he is there to serve the people and follow through on campaign promises. After a few sessions in DC he realizes he has hit the mother load when it comes to lobbyist lining his pockets and can freely carouse like a college freshman away from his family.

Mad Dog Madsen
6/9/2011, 09:38 AM
Politicians hands down...

tfoolry
6/9/2011, 09:51 AM
You forgot corporate executives.

NormanPride
6/9/2011, 10:05 AM
Oh, I think politicians have everyone beat, but I really had to vote for the last item. It was just too good to pass up!

tfoolry
6/9/2011, 10:22 AM
http://sharing.myfoxdc.com/sharekmsp//photo/2010/11/02/scott-walker-wi-governor_20101102220746_320_240.JPG

OUInformant
6/9/2011, 02:12 PM
Politicians by far. I'll take selling your own stuff to make money over illegal sex scandals and private jet/helicopter rides payed for by tax payer money.

Mad Dog Madsen
6/9/2011, 02:15 PM
How can you not trust a guy named "Weiner?" :D

http://www.alan.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/weiner.jpg

OUInformant
6/9/2011, 02:15 PM
http://sharing.myfoxdc.com/sharekmsp//photo/2010/11/02/scott-walker-wi-governor_20101102220746_320_240.JPG

Yeah, no kidding.

College football programs are a helluva lot cleaner.

OUInformant
6/9/2011, 02:18 PM

I liked Weiner before, but why would you be so idiotic as to send/post self-incriminating pictures like that, through email, Facebook, Twitter, or any other social media.
This guy literally screwed his career by the touch of a button.

Another poll question,

Who is better at Twitter, college football players or politicians?

agoo758
6/9/2011, 02:40 PM
The average football program is only "crooked" because there are so many NCAA rules prohibiting them from doing things that are otherwise legal in everyday life. Politicians have MUCH fewer rules, and they break them more often.

tfoolry
6/9/2011, 03:01 PM

Baby you'd be crawling for the door to prevent me from f***ing you silly. When am I gonna get some lisa pics to jerk off too?
You will gag on me before you c*m with me in you”
I’m horny a lot. sorry.

prrriiide
6/9/2011, 03:24 PM
1. I won't go to jail for refusing to pay face value for a ticket.

2. Although congressional rules seem like incomprehensible gibberish, they were written with cheating in mind. The rules governing football have fairness at their heart, even if "fair" means everyone gets screwed equally.

BoulderSooner79
6/9/2011, 03:35 PM
Some of the corporate executive would trump the others by far if they were on the list. Many politicians are actual very loyal and moral in a way - they serve the masters in whose pockets they live. Hint: it's not the people that voted them in. Football's just a game.

Sooner in the Bluegrass
6/9/2011, 05:21 PM
Pols definitely. But between the slimey likes of Lloyd "I'm doing God's work" Blankfein (and innumerable other Goldman @$$clowns), Jamie Dimon, Dick Fuld, John Thain, the various AIG scumbags, etc., if it were an option here, those CEOs would win hands down.

yermom
6/9/2011, 06:58 PM
I liked Weiner before, but why would you be so idiotic as to send/post self-incriminating pictures like that, through email, Facebook, Twitter, or any other social media.
This guy literally screwed his career by the touch of a button.

Another poll question,

Who is better at Twitter, college football players or politicians?

it's hard to tweet with one hand

you know, apparently

finster
6/9/2011, 08:25 PM
It looks like TOSU's pay for play scheme involved personal checks from booster to player, I would call that dumb as a bag of Weiners. So I go with the “everyone is on the up and up“

Sooner Cal
6/9/2011, 10:58 PM
Obviously we have some pro union types here. Fellas, you're going to find out soon that you will be paying through the nose to cover public union benefits. They'll get the benefits, you'll get the bill.

Anyone who liked Weiner, probably liked John Edwards too. You need to be a better judge of character. I thought both were wind bags, basically empty shirts.

SoonerofAlabama
6/9/2011, 11:24 PM
It is definitey Politicians. Seems that every month there is a new political figure making a fool of himself publicly.

finster
6/9/2011, 11:34 PM
It is definitey Politicians. Seems that every month there is a new political figure making a fool of himself publicly.
I was with you friend,Until Mrs Colt McCoy showd me the light.

BoulderSooner79
6/9/2011, 11:38 PM

Making a fool of themselves and being crooked is two different things. I realize they do both, so it's an accounting detail.

ouflak
6/10/2011, 07:44 AM
I'm going with politician. You pretty much have to sell out right from the get-go if you want to advance far into politics. This is not necessarily the case with being involved with a college football program. You can actually be perfectly naive, or atleast look the other way, while remaining perfectly innocent yourself, and still have a very successful experience/career in college football.