PDA

View Full Version : Where can I find a picture of Austin Box to buy...

bmjlr
6/8/2011, 10:38 PM
and put on my wall. I have looked everywhere?

SoonerinSouthlake
6/9/2011, 08:17 AM
and put on my wall. I have looked everywhere?

call Case of Champions in OKC...they have almost everything...cant imagine they wouldnt have Austin Box pictures

(no Im not associated in any way with Case of Champions)

bmjlr
6/9/2011, 08:24 AM
Thank you, will call them.

jumperstop
6/9/2011, 08:27 AM
Does fat heads do custom prints? Maybe go to their website. I'm sure you can google a pick.

SoonerinSouthlake
6/9/2011, 08:37 AM
Does fat heads do custom prints? Maybe go to their website. I'm sure you can google a pick.

don't know..but Case of Champions does. They aren't a huge walk in business, but do some work for individuals..they do all the work at Louie's and in the OU Locker rooms .

I think if you can find a high resolution picture they'll print it for you and mount it any way you want.

They outfitted my whole office with sweet sooner gear

Hot Rod
6/9/2011, 08:46 AM
don't know..but Case of Champions does. They aren't a huge walk in business, but do some work for individuals..they do all the work at Louie's and in the OU Locker rooms .

I think if you can find a high resolution picture they'll print it for you and mount it any way you want.

They outfitted my whole office with sweet sooner gear

My boys like going to Louie's for this very reason, checking out the OU and Oklahoma-bred players in the NFL. I need to look into this place as well.

nativesooner
6/9/2011, 09:06 AM
I have an 8x10 that I took from the stands against OSU in Norman. I'd hoped to get it signed someday :(

SoonerinSouthlake
6/9/2011, 09:17 AM
I have an 8x10 that I took from the stands against OSU in Norman. I'd hoped to get it signed someday :(

ask them if they have any autographed stuff from AB
You could but the autographed item in a sweet frame with your pic from OSU