PDA

View Full Version : Casey Anthony Trial

SicEmBaylor
6/8/2011, 07:53 PM
I'm pretty absorbed in this trial. Has anyone else been watching?

I've seen hours of this trial, and I have never in my life seen an attorney as amazingly stupid as her attorney. The guy is dumber than a sack of nails. Seriously, I don't know where that poor dumb sob went to law school but they ought to take their degree back

JohnnyMack
6/8/2011, 07:55 PM
She needs a bullet behind the ear.

SicEmBaylor
6/8/2011, 07:58 PM
Yep.

olevetonahill
6/8/2011, 08:00 PM

You wanta buy her jewelry ?

http://www.bulletkeychainsetc.com/images/25_ACP_Earrings.JPG

Penguin
6/8/2011, 08:39 PM
If you believe what the talking heads are saying, the judge has already given an appellate court a reason to throw out a guilty verdict. The judge never should have let in the odor "scientists." It's never been allowed in any court before (and probably never will be allowed again).

SicEmBaylor
6/8/2011, 09:01 PM
Every new forensic technique has to be introduced for the first time at some point.

From what I've seen, Casey Anthony is going to have a good case for an inadequate defense appeal.

BU BEAR
6/8/2011, 09:22 PM
From what I've seen, Casey Anthony is going to have a good case for an inadequate defense appeal.

There is a saying that poor athletes can make even a good coach look bad. I imagine it is the same way about bad facts, bad clients, and good lawyers.

C&CDean
6/8/2011, 09:37 PM

No.

rekamrettuB
6/8/2011, 10:03 PM

I've seen hours of this trial, and I have never in my life seen an attorney as amazingly stupid as her attorney. The guy is dumber than a sack of nails. Seriously, I don't know where that poor dumb sob went to law school but they ought to take their degree back

In his defense, no pun intended, he wasn't dealt a great hand.

Okla-homey
6/9/2011, 06:33 AM
Every new forensic technique has to be introduced for the first time at some point.

The legal test in those cases is "would you have been completely acquitted but for the ineffectiveness of your counsel?" That's tough. And its also why criminal clients hardly ever prevail in those cases.

The
6/9/2011, 08:55 AM
http://www.freecaseyanthony.com/

That poor woman has been through so much.

CrimsonCream
6/9/2011, 09:46 AM

How about both ears just to make sure?

The Profit
6/9/2011, 09:51 AM
How about both ears just to make sure?

That would be way too quick. I think she killed that youngster because she was crimping her party time.

Position Limit
6/9/2011, 09:52 AM
i got a question about casey anthony. would you?

OUMallen
6/9/2011, 09:57 AM
If you believe what the talking heads are saying, the judge has already given an appellate court a reason to throw out a guilty verdict. The judge never should have let in the odor "scientists." It's never been allowed in any court before (and probably never will be allowed again).

DNA evidence had to be allowed at some point, too. If they followed the Daubert standards, it may fly. Or that other one, I can't remember.

OUMallen
6/9/2011, 09:58 AM
i got a question about casey anthony. would you?

That's a question? NO question. In a good way.

CrimsonCream
6/9/2011, 10:18 AM
That would be way too quick. I think she killed that youngster because she was crimping her party time.

Yes.

Didn't she go party after she killed the little girl?

The
6/9/2011, 10:20 AM
Casey is innocent.

The Profit
6/9/2011, 10:24 AM
Yes.

Didn't she go party after she killed the little girl?

I think she drove to several parties with the dead little girl in the trunk of her car.

BigJerm7
6/9/2011, 01:20 PM
My favorite part was when her attorney asked the K-9 cop if he had ever been called to sniff a crime scene without his dog, after the cop said the smell in the trunk was so bad he could smell it before he even got to it.

Penguin
6/9/2011, 01:21 PM
Odor "science" = DNA. Lol. I'm glad I come to the SO sometimes. The prosecution can prove its case without introducing this voodoo smelling crap. Maybe they can call Britney Spears as an expert since she has a perfume?

I also love how the judge allowed the smelling "scientists" to testify, but refused to allow in evidence showing that their smelling machine has been proven to be an utter failure.

I sure hope the prosecution has more evidence, because the "death band" hair and odor "science" will be torn apart when the defense gets their turn.

delhalew
6/9/2011, 01:48 PM
I'll be glad when I don't have to hear that bitches name anymore.

Viking Kitten
6/9/2011, 02:23 PM
Among other things I hate about the Casey Anthony case, WTF is up with CNN's Nancy Grace and her insistence on calling this woman "Tot Mom"? It's really stupid and annoying and makes me want to punch Nancy Grace even harder than I normally would.

The
6/9/2011, 02:24 PM
Among other things I hate about the Casey Anthony case, WTF is up with CNN's Nancy Grace and her insistence on calling this woman "Tot Mom"? It's really stupid and annoying and makes me want to punch Nancy Grace even harder than I normally would.
http://www.reportercaps.com/Home_HLN/ngrace/nancy_grace_036.jpg

OUMallen
6/9/2011, 02:49 PM
Odor "science" = DNA. Lol. I'm glad I come to the SO sometimes. The prosecution can prove its case without introducing this voodoo smelling crap. Maybe they can call Britney Spears as an expert since she has a perfume?

I also love how the judge allowed the smelling "scientists" to testify, but refused to allow in evidence showing that their smelling machine has been proven to be an utter failure.

I sure hope the prosecution has more evidence, because the "death band" hair and odor "science" will be torn apart when the defense gets their turn.

You're really smart.

Penguin
6/9/2011, 03:32 PM
You're really smart.

There's always the ignore list, buddy.

I don't really care if she's guilty or not. I just want a fair trial so there's no asterisk.

soonervegas
6/9/2011, 04:24 PM
A bullet behind the ears for child killers would be so awesome....televised? Even better.

The
6/9/2011, 04:25 PM
A bullet behind the ears for child killers would be so awesome....televised? Even better.

So, we'd execute George Anthony?

The Profit
6/9/2011, 04:29 PM

Penguin, there is more than enough circumstantial evidence to send this spoiled little biotch to the death chamber. She invented the nanny, had more than 100 searches for chloroform and other lethal agents, repeatedly lied about her whereabouts and those of her child. She is going down; odor machine or not.

Penguin
6/9/2011, 04:54 PM
Penguin, there is more than enough circumstantial evidence to send this spoiled little biotch to the death chamber.

I should hope so. I honestly don't know much about this case except for what's going on in the trial now. I realize that 99.9% of people are convinced she's guilty, but I'm seeing some things that can be considered reasonable doubt as I watch the trial. Perhaps as I see more evidence, I'll change my tune.

I just can't get over the odor thing, though. It's like being accused of robbing a bank because the air in your trunk tested positive for "the smell of money".