PDA

View Full Version : So with Ohio State falling, will Michigan rise back?

JLEW1818
6/7/2011, 07:49 PM
The real winner just might be Nebraska

picasso
6/7/2011, 07:51 PM
No coach and no QB but they aren't exactly Iowa State. They'll still be tough.

AlboSooner
6/7/2011, 07:51 PM
Is Nebraska in the legends or heroes division?

goingoneight
6/7/2011, 07:59 PM
They're in the Losers' Division

CBUS_SOONER
6/7/2011, 08:27 PM
I think MEEEECHIGAN will rise. I'm a believer in Hoke. Also Notre Dame will benefit..

Jacie
6/7/2011, 08:27 PM
All they gotta do is get past nebbish and that team with the scary-looking animal that wears a turtleneck . . .

On second thought, no.

SoonerofAlabama
6/7/2011, 08:57 PM
LEGENDS: Iowa, Michigan, Michigan State, Minnesota, Nebraska, Northwestern

LEADERS: Illinois, Indiana, Ohio State, Penn State, Purdue, Wisconsin

C&CDean
6/7/2011, 09:10 PM
If nebbish doesn't come in and clean every single one of them POS's clock they're no better than Baylor. Hell, Lexington high school could finish 5-6 in that conference. A game better than Texas in the B-12...

BoulderSooner79
6/7/2011, 10:24 PM
PSU will take over with JoePa hitting his stride.

SoonerDan74012
6/7/2011, 10:26 PM
There won't even be an Ohio St. when nuclear bomb, after nuclear bomb, after nuclear bomb keeps dropping. NCAA discovered checks made out to Terrell Pryor and OSU knew about it.

ouwasp
6/7/2011, 11:08 PM
Wisky is finally primed to... well, we shall see. I'd be okay with Michigan making a comeback. To a certain extent.

starclassic tama
6/7/2011, 11:21 PM

denard? and i think hoke will do a good job

oudavid1
6/7/2011, 11:54 PM
I said in a tweet a few days ago that if Wisky dosnt win that division, they should be shunned. Shhhhhhhhunnned.

Salt City Sooner
6/8/2011, 01:45 AM
Michigan was going to be back anyway. Hoke's won everywhere he's been & that's saying something when you're talking about Ball St. & San Diego St. The guy can coach.

Mad Dog Madsen
6/8/2011, 08:22 AM

They have a Heisman contender at QB. I think they'll do fine and get to a bowl game this year.

jumperstop
6/8/2011, 08:23 AM
I wouldn't mind seeing Michigan do well. They've really got a pretty campus, and when I was younger I would root for them because my step mom was an MSU grad.

jumperstop
6/8/2011, 08:25 AM
They have a Heisman contender at QB. I think they'll do fine and get to a bowl game this year.

If he can stay healthy enough. By the end of last year he was beat up. And he won't be the only mobile qb in the conference. I think teams will be more prepared for him this season.

ouleaf
6/8/2011, 08:33 AM
It think as more and more of the OSU shenanigans come to light, the more and more it will help Michigan. They will definitely be able to steal some prized recruits.

JLEW1818
6/8/2011, 08:54 AM
lol, Mich plays 8 home games this season, and only 4 road games

http://www.mgoblue.com/sports/m-footbl/sched/mich-m-footbl-sched.html

BillyBall
6/8/2011, 09:19 AM
lol, Mich plays 8 home games this season, and only 4 road games

http://www.mgoblue.com/sports/m-footbl/sched/mich-m-footbl-sched.html

I've been to 5 games (2 tOSU, Penn State, Utah, Notre Dame) at the Big House, they've won one (ND).

They don't care where they lose, they just like to lose.

humblesooner
6/8/2011, 09:49 AM
If nebbish doesn't come in and clean every single one of them POS's clock they're no better than Baylor. Hell, Lexington high school could finish 5-6 in that conference. A game better than Texas in the B-12...

Technically, a half game better than Tejas, but we get the point.
;)

TUSKtimes
6/8/2011, 01:36 PM
Ohio State wasn't much of the problem, Rich Rod was the ultimate, anti-typical, Meechigan coach. Players will keep coming to Ann Arbor. Bama gets them at JerryWorld to start the 2012 season, I'll give you my definitive answer, then.

PalmBeachSooner
6/8/2011, 01:40 PM

If he can stay healthy for an entire season. Going to be tough if he is 80% of the offense again.

HBick
6/8/2011, 06:45 PM
I think MEEEECHIGAN will rise. I'm a believer in Hoke. Also Notre Dame will benefit..

+1

pweitkem
6/8/2011, 07:19 PM
Michigan was going to be back anyway. Hoke's won everywhere he's been & that's saying something when you're talking about Ball St. & San Diego St. The guy can coach.

same with Dan Hawkins.... oh wait, nevermind.

Scott D
6/8/2011, 07:30 PM
Ohio State wasn't much of the problem, Rich Rod was the ultimate, anti-typical, Meechigan coach. Players will keep coming to Ann Arbor. Bama gets them at JerryWorld to start the 2012 season, I'll give you my definitive answer, then.

Well as we've learned, the problem is that Ohio State paid handsomely for the teams that Tressel had that drove Lloyd Carr into retirement.

and yes jlew, Michigan will be back...they're basically a defense away from being a very good team. Good thing Hoke has some good defensive coaches. It's very telling up here that the players were very very excited about the change in coaching.

Salt City Sooner
6/8/2011, 08:23 PM
same with Dan Hawkins.... oh wait, nevermind.

It would've suprised me more if Hawkins HAD succeeded. Take a look at BSU's coaches' histories after they left Boise. He's got a LOT of company. In fact, unless you consider Nutt's sporadic success, every single one of them have been mediocre at BEST except for their first one, & he never coached in a major conference.