PDA

View Full Version : Colt McCoy's wife blows the whistle on Texas.

Pages : [1] 2

SoonerDan74012
6/7/2011, 01:15 PM
This has been a great offseason.

cantwait48
6/7/2011, 01:19 PM
huh, oh and IHI

3rdgensooner
6/7/2011, 01:20 PM
Cool story. I'd love to read more.

badger
6/7/2011, 01:20 PM
:mad: you got my hopes up.

The
6/7/2011, 01:21 PM
Who's The Whistle?

SoonerDan74012
6/7/2011, 01:24 PM
She called into Colin Cowherds show today and said that several of Colt's teammates received inducements and other things from boosters and agents while he was playing there.

NMSooner'80
6/7/2011, 01:26 PM
Did she also mention how that apartment building jumped in front of Sergio Kindle's car, at least according to Austiin PD? I've read lots of posts about how Austin PD covers up for Bevoid players who run afoul of the law - and if they don't, a bunch of UT-bred lawyers are able to intimidate various folks into dropping charges...

soonerchk
6/7/2011, 01:27 PM
She called into Colin Cowherds show today and said that several of Colt's teammates received inducements and other things from boosters and agents while he was playing there.

How do they know it was really her?

TexasFight'69
6/7/2011, 01:32 PM
Classy story...no link...no substance

Shame on the Mods for allowing this kind of bull**** to be posted

soonerprices
6/7/2011, 01:34 PM

sore loser.

soonerchk

What a Weiner.

SoonerDan74012
How do they know it was really her?

Apparently she called in like a normal caller and said that this is Rachel McCoy, Colt MCoy's wife or something to that effect. It wasn't a scheduled call either.

BigJerm7
6/7/2011, 01:35 PM
I lost focus after the first 4 words of the title.

soonerchk
Apparently she called in like a normal caller and said that this is Rachel McCoy, Colt MCoy's wife or something to that effect. It wasn't a scheduled call either.

She must have seen the way Colt still looks at Jordan...

TexasFight'69
"apparently"?

Apparently you are an idiot

Cornfed
6/7/2011, 01:36 PM

Don't you know that assumptions make the world go round?

tfoolry
6/7/2011, 01:36 PM
From another board:

She said that she saw "so many of [Colt's] teammates" taking things, seemingly from boosters but also possibly agents. She said that we should blame the "40 year old men" who give the players things just because, in her opinion, they want to brag to their buddies about how they did such and such with player such and such. She said we should not blame the players, because the players are taught (by society, not UT per se) to say yes when offered things because it is the polite thing to do, and it is not reasonable to expect a kid without many means to say no. She said Colt was able to avoid these issues and say no when approached by boosters and agents, and his father did a good job with that, but basically said the same was not true of many of his teammates.

badger
6/7/2011, 01:37 PM

What exactly is being posted? That she blew a whistle? On Texas?

hell, mack does that every day in football practice between all of the clapping! :mack:

Breadburner
6/7/2011, 01:37 PM
"apparently"?

Apparently you are an idiot

5-7......!!!

soonerchk
6/7/2011, 01:38 PM
What exactly is being posted? That she blew a whistle? On Texas?

hell, mack does that every day in football practice between all of the clapping! :mack:

*clap clap buttslap spit*

lather rinse repeat

TexasFight'69
6/7/2011, 01:39 PM
So what you are saying is that when Bob made Bomar the scapegoat, and the other 22 OU players on the Big Red payroll, along with the time records all faded away...

That was perfectly all right

Ok, I get it now

soonerprices
6/7/2011, 01:40 PM
So I'm guess that she caught Colt and Jordan in bed together? What else would cause her to betray Colt like this. Payback is a b!+ch.

SoonerDan74012

Read the shag.
http://www.shaggybevo.com/board/showthread.php/90763-Rachel-McCoy-on-Cowherd-discussing-Texas-boosters

Cornfed
Why do people realize this is the internet, halftruths and lies are never posted or uploaded to the internet. Oh and Texass just said they are dropping football and taking up synchronized swimming.

soonerprices
6/7/2011, 01:41 PM
So what you are saying is that when Bob made Bomar the scapegoat, and the other 22 OU players on the Big Red payroll, along with the time records all faded away...

That was perfectly all right

Ok, I get it now

Yeah Bob made his starting QB the scapegoat. You are the idiot.

TexasFight'69
6/7/2011, 01:43 PM

Yep, sacrifice Bomar and avoid further painful, potential investigations

Brilliant

Cornfed
6/7/2011, 01:44 PM

I allways though that was proof he was serious. Showed the rest of the team no matter who you are you screw up you get what you deserve.

The Maestro
Read the shag.
http://www.shaggybevo.com/board/showthread.php/90763-Rachel-McCoy-on-Cowherd-discussing-Texas-boosters

That'll shut up the moron who apparently can't remember that not all topics are pro-longwhorns on soonerfans.com. Go to your site and read...Colt might swim across a pond to put a hand over her mouth and Tom Rinaldi can report on it next year on GameDay.

Cornfed

Brilliant

Spin spin spin, i'll bet you even set in on the convo...lol

soonerprices
6/7/2011, 01:46 PM
I allways though that was proof he was serious. Showed the rest of the team no matter who you are you screw up you get what you deserve.

I agree but he didn't "sacrifice Bomar" to save 22 others and the program.

meoveryouxinfinity
6/7/2011, 01:47 PM
im liking this thread. carry on

soonerchk
6/7/2011, 01:47 PM
I still want to know how they know for sure it was her. I'm thinking I could call in and claim to be Anita Bryant.

soonerprices
6/7/2011, 01:48 PM
I still want to know how they know for sure it was her. I'm thinking I could call in and claim to be Anita Bryant.

Try that.

Cornfed
6/7/2011, 01:48 PM

Youre Anita Bryant?

NormanPride
6/7/2011, 01:49 PM

Brilliant

Someone's jealous Colt isn't blowing his whistle.

SoonerDood
6/7/2011, 01:50 PM
What was the deal with Ced the Head's TV? I wasn't poor in college, but I damn sure couldn't afford a Plasma screen.

How was Vince able to drive around a Navigator? I know, same dealership as AD, right? ;)

How was Ricky Williams able to stay drug-free at Texas when he's been suspended God knows how many times by the NFL?

Sergio Kindle...heh.

And what about that DT back in 04-05. I can't remember his name, but he had outstanding warrants for TWO years! Austin PD said they couldn't locate him, even though every Saturday he was on the field playing for Texas!

The Maestro
6/7/2011, 01:52 PM
Bottom line...so what? This surprises WHO? $100 handshakes happen everywhere.

Secondly, Colt...dude...give your wife something better to do than call in to a sports talk show.

3rdgensooner
6/7/2011, 01:52 PM
TexasFight is kinda precious. Can we keep him around?

soonerchk
6/7/2011, 01:54 PM
Youre Anita Bryant?

Make sure she's not dead before I agree to this.

Cornfed
6/7/2011, 01:54 PM

We all need an eloquent unbiased argumentor for the puke orange.

TexasFight'69
6/7/2011, 01:55 PM
What was the deal with Ced the Head's TV? I wasn't poor in college, but I damn sure couldn't afford a Plasma screen.

How was Vince able to drive around a Navigator? I know, same dealership as AD, right? ;)

What navigator?

How was Ricky Williams able to stay drug-free at Texas when he's been suspended God knows how many times by the NFL?

You tell me

Sergio Kindle...heh.

And what about that DT back in 04-05. I can't remember his name, but he had outstanding warrants for TWO years! Austin PD said they couldn't locate him, even though every Saturday he was on the field playing for Texas!

Can't remember the name? Oh well

Here's a fact you might remember. An alcoholic named Dusty D who almost killed a man with a baseball bat, but was forgiven and made the OU team captain

I think Bob called it rehabilitation

3rdgensooner
We all need an eloquent unbiased argumentor for the puke orange.And you can almost see the spittle from mouthing what he types.

tator
Anita Bryant is an OU fan? I have a thread to start, brb.

DarrellZero
6/7/2011, 01:56 PM
Bottom line...so what? This surprises WHO? $100 handshakes happen everywhere.

Except, apparently, at Texas whose program is pure as the driven snow.

NormanPride
6/7/2011, 01:57 PM

Here's a fact you might remember. An alcoholic named Dusty D who almost killed a man with a baseball bat, but was forgiven and made the OU team captain

0/10

See me after class.

badger
6/7/2011, 01:57 PM
Oh goodness she's on twitter:
http://twitter.com/#!/Rachel_McCoy/status/78131024491581440

It will be hard for the whorns to claim that someone is impersonating her when her own twitter mentions Colin's show. :P

meoveryouxinfinity
6/7/2011, 01:59 PM
Rachel McCoy= attention whore. Look at her twitter.

badger

It will be hard for the whorns to claim that someone is impersonating her when her own twitter mentions Colin's show. :P

And a screenshot just for good measure in case it gets deleted later.

THE INTERNET IS FOREVER!

http://i56.tinypic.com/2zhms1h.png

Mississippi Sooner
:pop:

soonerchk

EXCELLENT!!! I still might be Anita Bryant though.

SoonerDood

1000x times worse than attempted vehicular manslaughter and fleeing the scene right?

soonerchk
6/7/2011, 02:01 PM
Am I the only one who remembers nothing about a baseball bat?

TexasFight'69
6/7/2011, 02:01 PM
1000x times worse than attempted vehicular manslaughter and fleeing the scene right?

Just win baby

tfoolry
6/7/2011, 02:02 PM
EXCELLENT!!! I still might be Anita Bryant though.

I think it's Anita Hill.

meoveryouxinfinity

Guy was dismissed from the team. Then he earned his way back onto the team. A little different than drunk driver..i mean drunk texter running into a building and having the police cover it up. Suspended one game? Puh-lease.

Wasn't Dusty voted a captain by the players too? Was he even on scholarship when they let him back on the team??? I don't really remember.

3rdgensooner
http://i56.tinypic.com/2zhms1h.png

This is truly glorious.

NormanPride
6/7/2011, 02:03 PM
Just win baby
Yeah... you need some help with that, son.

TexasFight'69
6/7/2011, 02:04 PM
Am I the only one who remembers nothing about a baseball bat?

Does it really matter what instrument was used to put the victim in a coma?

The Profit
Make sure she's not dead before I agree to this.

Oh hell no. That crackpot is still very much alive and living in Edmond.

rekamrettuB
Just win 5 games baby

FIFY

SoonerDan74012
6/7/2011, 02:06 PM
FIFY

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! :D

DarrellZero
Just win baby

There's something inspiring about watching a lone punctuation-challenged horn spar with the best minds on the board ...

and lose miserably.

badger
The Shaggy thread is hilarious. They're all getting angry at Rachel for revealing what we already assumed about Texas --- they aren't as squeaky clean as whorns claim.

So I figured that an even funnier thread was at Texags. They never disappoint. They are turning on their own over this. Silly aggies. Linky link link (http://texags.com/main/forum.reply.asp?topic_id=1850663&forum_id=5)

meoveryouxinfinity
FIFY

so much spek
:texan: :texan:

TexasFight'69
6/7/2011, 02:07 PM
Guy was dismissed from the team. Then he earned his way back onto the team. A little different than drunk driver..i mean drunk texter running into a building and having the police cover it up. Suspended one game? Puh-lease.

Wasn't Dusty voted a captain by the players too? Was he even on scholarship when they let him back on the team??? I don't really remember.

LMAO

A man with a drinking problem almost kills his best friend, but is forgiven, welcomed back, and elected team captain

Has a nice ring to it

Kind of like Granger getting kicked off the Tennessee team for dealing drugs, but welcomed on board the sooner schooner

All part of the OU rehab program

JUST WIN BAby

SoonerDood
6/7/2011, 02:07 PM
And why do projected 1st-rounders at Texas (Aaron Harris, Justin Blalock, OMFG KC Studdard, Larry Dibbles, Tim Crowder, Kindle, et al) turn down all that guaranteed money to come back for one more season and see their draft stock drop considerably? Must be because they looooove Texa$ right?

SoonerDood
6/7/2011, 02:09 PM
LMAO

A man with a drinking problem almost kills his best friend, but is forgiven, welcomed back, and elected team captain

Has a nice ring to it

Kind of like Granger getting kicked off the Tennessee team for dealing drugs, but welcomed on board the sooner schooner

JUST WIN BAby

what's your excuse for Ricky Williams?

soonerchk
6/7/2011, 02:09 PM
Does it really matter what instrument was used to put the victim in a coma?

Baseball bat seems so premeditated.

TexasFight'69
6/7/2011, 02:11 PM
Baseball bat seems so premeditated.

And a fist isn't?

Methinks thee hath missed the point

3rdgensooner
6/7/2011, 02:13 PM
LMAO

Has a nice ring to it

JUST WIN BAby
Tell us some more stories.

http://www.visualphotos.com/photo/2x4450533/little_boy_2-3_lying_hands_to_chin_portrait_nhf01114.jpg

BoulderSooner79
6/7/2011, 02:14 PM
I must assume TexaxFight has enough time and energy to monitor all the message boards out there that are discussing this including shaggybevo. I am impressed and highly entertained.

TexasFight'69
6/7/2011, 02:15 PM
Tell us some more stories.

http://www.visualphotos.com/photo/2x4450533/little_boy_2-3_lying_hands_to_chin_portrait_nhf01114.jpg

Perhaps you are the last to find out

meoveryouxinfinity
6/7/2011, 02:15 PM
LMAO

Has a nice ring to it

JUST WIN BAby
You can think it's funny or whatever, but alcoholism is a disease and OU helped him receive treatment for it. But don't take my word, ask any doctor about it.
What HE did was wrong. What the university did was right.

And I don't know what you're talking about with Granger.

3rdgensooner
6/7/2011, 02:16 PM
Perhaps you are the last to find outGo on....

tator
6/7/2011, 02:18 PM
I don't know about all this other stuff, but that female is hot.

And, of course, I'm talking about 3rdgen.

Cornfed
6/7/2011, 02:18 PM
Its funny how most people try to hide their cherished programs faults in the corner and ignore them.
The difference is we know we are talking about 18-24 years young men ,some are away from home for the first time. Other people just believe what the Austin police tell them.

Breadburner
6/7/2011, 02:19 PM
And a fist isn't?

Did......UCLA,OU,ISU,Baylor and TAMU miss the point too....:confused: :confused: :confused:

TexasFight'69
6/7/2011, 02:20 PM
So losing a football game equates with attempted murder?

meoveryouxinfinity
6/7/2011, 02:21 PM
Its funny how most people try to hide their cherished programs faults in the corner and ignore them.
The difference is we know we are talking about 18-24 years young men ,some are away from home for the first time. Other people just believe what the Austin police tell them.

Yes. Our boys are definitely not saints. Trust me, the Stills/ Jefferson arrest was LONG TIME coming. [Cary Grant voice]And that's all I'll say about that. [/Cary Grant voice]

NormanPride
6/7/2011, 02:22 PM
So losing a football game equates with attempted murder?
I certainly hope not. Texas would have been a wasteland this year.

BoonesFarmSooner
6/7/2011, 02:23 PM

You might be the stupidest horn on this board. Congrats! That's a huge accomplishment.

LVSOONER15
6/7/2011, 02:25 PM
:pop:

NormanPride
6/7/2011, 02:25 PM
I miss HEH and Lid. Even Herr was better than this loser.

SoonerDood
6/7/2011, 02:27 PM
Granger at Tennessee?

Guess that means it didn't happen...

soonerchk
6/7/2011, 02:29 PM
LMAO

Has a nice ring to it

JUST WIN BAby

You're almost as fun as a pet monkey. Right now you're still pooping on the floor which is why you aren't quite as fun.

3rdgensooner
6/7/2011, 02:32 PM
You're almost as fun as a pet monkey. Right now you're still pooping on the floor which is why you aren't quite as fun.You just wait until the flinging starts! Then it'll be magical! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v424/gen3sooner/smilies/AddEmoticons12649.gif

On Edit: This is the first time I've noticed that the screeching monkey has a burnt orange-ish hue.

The Maestro
6/7/2011, 02:34 PM
You might be the stupidest horn on this board. Congrats! That's a huge accomplishment.

What is funny about 69 whorn boy is that he came over here mad as hell the mods would allow such a slanderous thread...and then when it proved to be true he wants to waste time talking about Dusty D. Great argument, buddy.

He is many things, but no Master Debater.

Flagstaffsooner
6/7/2011, 02:36 PM
You're almost as fun as a pet monkey. Right now you're still pooping on the floor which is why you aren't quite as fun.
Never have a worn for a pet. They wont use their box and constantly tip over the gargage can looking for food. And they scoot their butts on the carpet.:texan:

soonerchk
6/7/2011, 02:36 PM
Never have a worn for a pet. They wont use their box and constantly tip over the gargage can looking for food. And they scoot their butts on the carpet.:texan:

Sounds a whole lot like my ex husband. So does the poop flinging monkey if we're going to be honest here.

fwsooner22
6/7/2011, 02:37 PM
'69 has that Longhorn problem whereby just because he went to school in Austin he is smarter and quicker than anybody who ever went to OU. It's rampant behavior down here in TEXAS (said in a very deep voice). He will go away and be with his brethren and they will slap each other on the back and say at least we went to TEXAS (said in a very deep voice). It's actually quite comical.

TexasFight'69
6/7/2011, 02:38 PM
What is funny about 69 whorn boy is that he came over here mad as hell the mods would allow such a slanderous thread...and then when it proved to be true he wants to waste time talking about Dusty D. Great argument, buddy.

He is many things, but no Master Debater.

What is relevant and also hilarious about this thread and the 2-week old thread about the tOSU buckeyes sanctions, is the clamor raised by fans of the most penalized football program in NCAA history

cantwait48
6/7/2011, 02:38 PM
this thread is getting long fast

TheHumanAlphabet
6/7/2011, 02:40 PM

Brilliant

So UT will go down in the future and Mack "The Saint" Brown will not be so holy in UT-land... Shocking...

TexasFight'69
6/7/2011, 02:42 PM

My apologies to Granger.

Perhaps you can clear this up....

It wasn't Granger who was kicked off the Tennessee football team for selling drugs and recruited to OU

Does McCoy sound right?

SoonerDan74012
6/7/2011, 02:42 PM
My apologies to Granger.

It wasn't Granger who was kicked off the Tennessee football team for selling drugs and recruited to OU

Does McCoy sound right?

Faceplam.

TexasFight'69
6/7/2011, 02:44 PM
So UT will go down in the future and Mack "The Saint" Brown will not be so holy in UT-land... Shocking...

Mack hasn't put his team on NCAA probation

Cornfed
6/7/2011, 02:45 PM
IKR I started laughing, my co workers wanted to see what I was laughing at , they didnt get it. The irony is one is a Texass fan....lol

soonervegas
6/7/2011, 02:45 PM
Here is the deal......it really isnt suprising that this is going on at Texas. It goes on at ALL top football programs. What is funny is the fact that Texas fans convince themselves that they do it without cutting corners.

Her comments just highlight how delusional UT fans are about their cleanliness.

TexasFight'69
6/7/2011, 02:46 PM
Faceplam.

Again, apologies for getting the name wrong, but that doesn't change the fact of Bob recruiting a player from Tennessee who had been kicked off the team for selling drugs

does it?

The Maestro
What is relevant and also hilarious about this thread and the 2-week old thread about the tOSU buckeyes sanctions, is the clamor raised by fans of the most penalized football program in NCAA history

I realize jumping topics to avoid the nature of the thread is your MO, but can you give me your initial thoughts to Rachel McCoy doing this...now that has been proven to be true to you and the Mods here don't owe you and Texas an apology? Your whorn brethren at shaggybevo are able to be real about it. Let's hear your thoughts...and leave out probation, Dusty D, and all things Oklahoma in your response. Deal with the issue at hand and then go start a thread about how corrupt OU is.

TheHumanAlphabet
Mack hasn't put his team on NCAA probation

yet...

badger
6/7/2011, 02:47 PM
Next he'll be telling us Landry and Sam used to sell drugs together.

(If Landry's lawyer father is reading this, or any Austin radio stations who are fooled by templates of newsok.com, please don't sue me we LOVE your son! to any media idiots out there, he is most un-drug selling player in the history of college football!)

SoonerDan74012
Again, apologies for getting the name wrong, but that doesn't change the fact of Bob recruiting a player from Tennessee who had been kicked off the team for selling drugs

does it?

Who the hell are you talking about?

SoonerDood
Nice handle. Still waving that "Last All-White Championship Team" banner are you? Join us in the 21st century redneck.

soonerchk

does it?

Pretty sure he also saved a family from a fire after a car wreck, but that doesn't sound nearly as juicy, does it?

Cornfed
6/7/2011, 02:48 PM
And we all know how the head in the sand method pans out... (Tressel)

BoulderSooner79
6/7/2011, 02:48 PM
Let's see how long we can keep this guy posting - he's got staying power for sure.

The Maestro
6/7/2011, 02:49 PM
If you are a woman's rights advocate, you might not want to read that thread on shaggybevo. But kudos to one poster in regards to whorns accepting gifts. Post of the year material...

"We know Gideon didn't accept anything, even if it was practically placed in his hands for him."

W-O-W!!!!

TexasFight'69
6/7/2011, 02:50 PM
Here is the deal......it really isnt suprising that this is going on at Texas. It goes on at ALL top football programs. What is funny is the fact that Texas fans convince themselves that they do it without cutting corners.

Her comments just highlight how delusional UT fans are about their cleanliness.

Bull****

TEXAS has it's problems like any other school, but Mack kicks those who break the rules off the team, he doesn't make them team captains, nor does he recruit drug dealers.

Cornfed
6/7/2011, 02:50 PM
Pretty sure he also saved a family from a fire after a car wreck, but that doesn't sound nearly as juicy, does it?

That would mean he might be salvageable.

soonerchk
6/7/2011, 02:52 PM

Yes, and we can't have that, now can we?

badger
6/7/2011, 02:52 PM
Texas never has problems with breaking rules. Right, Rice band?
UgcDhnZ6ETI

SoonerDood
6/7/2011, 02:54 PM
nor does he recruit drug dealers.

ramonce taylor

3rdgensooner
6/7/2011, 02:54 PM
If you are a woman's rights advocate, you might not want to read that thread on shaggybevo. But kudos to one poster in regards to whorns accepting gifts. Post of the year material...

"We know Gideon didn't accept anything, even if it was practically placed in his hands for him."

W-O-W!!!!Women who post on sports-related boards are already indoctrinated in the middle school male humor used to "keep women in their cyber-place". All the boards are pretty much equal in that regard.

And that is a great Gideon line.

SoonerDan74012
6/7/2011, 02:55 PM
Who would have thought that a * fan would cause this thread to blowup the way it did. :rolleyes:

SoonerDan74012
6/7/2011, 02:55 PM
ramonce taylor

Aaron Ross too

TexasFight'69
6/7/2011, 02:57 PM
ramonce taylor

A factoid for you pal

Taylor had ALREADY been kicked of the team for academic reasons BEFORE he was caught with drugs

soonerchk
6/7/2011, 02:57 PM

Ah yes, I was right.
Former Baylor guard Jessika Stratton flew in from the Czech Republic to be honored on the field as the Big 12 Female Sportsperson of the Year during a timeout. Stratton is playing professional basketball in Prague.
Also honored were Oklahoma players Mark Clayton and Lynn McGruder, who helped pull victims from a car crash. They were represented by their mothers.
Keith Whitmire

It's a darn shame our coaches gave him a second chance.

TexasFight'69
6/7/2011, 03:02 PM
Thanks for clearing up the name in question. Again I apologize to Granger.

It was Mcgruder who was kicked off the Tennessee team for selling drugs..

The fact he saved some lives is commendable..

The fact he was recruited by OU after his drug dealing is in question

JLEW1818
6/7/2011, 03:03 PM
u think Shipley ever hit it?

soonerchk
6/7/2011, 03:04 PM

Colt or Mrs Colt?

The Maestro
6/7/2011, 03:05 PM

You're talking about Colt, right? And the answer is yes!

JLEW1818
6/7/2011, 03:06 PM
who was the pb and j

DarrellZero
6/7/2011, 03:09 PM
Let's see how long we can keep this guy posting - he's got staying power for sure.

"We haven't had that spirit here since, Texas 69 ..."

[sung to the tune of The Eagles' Hotel California]

TexasFight'69
6/7/2011, 03:12 PM
Colt or Mrs Colt?

Colt and Shipley grew up in the same area, played high school sports together, hunted and fished together, came to Texas together and are both playing in the NFL.

Both of their brothers are coming to TEXAS..

And your point is?

JLEW1818
6/7/2011, 03:13 PM
THEY DID NOT GROW UP IN THE SAME TOWN

badger
6/7/2011, 03:16 PM
Both of their brothers are coming to Austin..

And your point is?

Coming to Austin?

http://i53.tinypic.com/n18cwm.jpg

Coming to Austin?!

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a380/thujone/springgame1.jpg

Oh noes, he's already been Austin'd.

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w118/vangyjo/Case_McCoy.gif

JLEW1818
6/7/2011, 03:17 PM
LOL

The Maestro
69er STILL not giving his opinion about Colt's loose-lipped wife. The thread topic.

JLEW1818
you think Radio ever hit it?

TexasFight'69
6/7/2011, 03:18 PM

He hit the OU endzone more times than you care to remember

Jacie
6/7/2011, 03:19 PM
If you didn't read the shaggy bevo thread, well, they think a lot of Rachel McCoy. Here are a few of the things they think . . .

She's a dumb Baylor bimbo. I worked with one of her classmates a few weeks ago. Guy was on the Baylor track team and said this girl was a total idiot.

So either this was a prank or she's dumb as a ****ing doorstep.

This stupid bitch. Off with her head if we go down for this ****.

JLEW1818
6/7/2011, 03:20 PM
the run back in 08 def did hurt me

JLEW1818
6/7/2011, 03:20 PM
If you didn't read the shaggy bevo thread, well, they think a lot of Rachel McCoy. Here are a few of the things they think . . .

She's a dumb Baylor bimbo. I worked with one of her classmates a few weeks ago. Guy was on the Baylor track team and said this girl was a total idiot.

So either this was a prank or she's dumb as a ****ing doorstep.

This stupid bitch. Off with her head if we go down for this ****.

LOL

shaggybevo is blocked from my work...

TexasFight'69
6/7/2011, 03:22 PM
Coming to Austin?

http://i53.tinypic.com/n18cwm.jpg

Coming to Austin?!

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a380/thujone/springgame1.jpg

Oh noes, he's already been Austin'd.

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w118/vangyjo/Case_McCoy.gif

I can smell your fear

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBahqaUWk-s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbSaXAEoYvQ&feature=related

Sooner Among The Pack
6/7/2011, 03:27 PM
I can smell your fear

Speaking of visiting the end zone frequently, thought you might enjoy seeing #7's tail lights. That's happenned a few times, no?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hc4e-nFKaGs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRqcRD5M0iU&feature=player_detailpage#t=109s

47straight
6/7/2011, 03:28 PM
And a fist isn't?

We got the point. You claimed it was a bat, and you were wrong. You're exaggerating and lying about OU because it will make you feel better about your 5-7 season.

We got the point, trust me.

rekamrettuB
6/7/2011, 03:29 PM
Colt and Shipley grew up in the same area, played high school sports together, hunted and fished together, came to Texas together and are both playing in the NFL.

No kidding? I never knew that. You think the networks would have picked up and ran with that information.

47straight
6/7/2011, 03:30 PM

does it?

Man, you just keep screwing up your libelous statements about OU players.

Please come back when you can get your smack straight.

meoveryouxinfinity
I can smell your fear

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/images/photos/001/036/954/GARRETT-GILBERT-TEXAS-QB_crop_340x234.jpg?1285624986

rekamrettuB
I can smell your fear

Why would OU fans be "fearing" Jordan Shipley? And how do you smell thru a computer?

47straight
6/7/2011, 03:32 PM
Last edited by TexasFight'69 : 6/7/2011 at 03:26 PM.

Good grief boy, you can't even get your facts about Texas players right.

So let's recap:

You don't actually know anything about OU players.

You don't actually know anything about UT players.

As a result, whatever conclusions you arrive at are going to be full of ****.

BoulderSooner79
6/7/2011, 03:32 PM
the run back in 08 def did hurt me

yep, and it got the horns that 1/3 of the south division title they can cherish.

47straight
6/7/2011, 03:33 PM
Bull****

TEXAS has it's problems like any other school, but Mack kicks those who break the rules off the team, he doesn't make them team captains, nor does he recruit drug dealers.

Bulll****. Felony assault charges, etc.

TexasFight'69
6/7/2011, 03:34 PM
We got the point. You claimed it was a bat, and you were wrong. You're exaggerating and lying about OU because it will make you feel better about your 5-7 season.

We got the point, trust me.

We love our 5-7 season....Greg Davis is gone and so are both of the line coaches

Does it make a difference if it was a bat, a fist or a bar stool? The man ended up in the hospital with a near death coma..that is the point.

Most people would be in jail for assault. Others get to be team captains

47straight
6/7/2011, 03:35 PM
TexasFight'69, I have to assume that since you don't actually know anything about current OU or UT players, you're just one of those whorn fans stuck in the past.

I can tell that you lust after the good ole days of 1969 UT football. When your team was lilly-white, no?

soonerchk
6/7/2011, 03:36 PM
TexasFight'69, I have to assume that since you don't actually know anything about current OU or UT players, you're just one of those whorn fans stuck in the past.

I can tell that you lust after the good ole days of 1969 UT football. When your team was lilly-white, no?

I'm assuming he's just a troll, perhaps even one of us?

TexasFight'69
6/7/2011, 03:36 PM
Good grief boy, you can't even get your facts about Texas players right.

So let's recap:

You don't actually know anything about OU players.

You don't actually know anything about UT players.

As a result, whatever conclusions you arrive at are going to be full of ****.

LOL

I know plenty about OU..... that's what's got your panties wadded up :)

Flagstaffsooner
6/7/2011, 03:37 PM
Silly, silly, whorns...
http://forums.hornfans.com/php/wwwthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=football&Number=6373969&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=0&fpart=

47straight
6/7/2011, 03:37 PM
We love our 5-7 season....Greg Davis is gone and so are both of the line coaches

Does it make a difference if it was a bat, a fist or a bar stool? The man ended up in the hospital with a near death coma..that is the point.

Most people would be in jail for assault. Others get to be team captains

I guess you're just going to ignore the case of whorn Brock Edwards, aren't you? You know, the felony assault case where the whorn player wasn't drunk, the victim wasn't the whorn's best friend, and the victim indeed wanted to press charges?

Are you Herr Scholz?

The Maestro
6/7/2011, 03:38 PM

Yeah, troll. Pulling the hook out of my cheek as we speak.

47straight
6/7/2011, 03:38 PM
LOL

Considering how many basic facts you're screwed up, no. You don't.

Next you'll be talking about how that time Jamelle Holieway was on the cover of Sports Illustrated for selling drugs.

47straight
6/7/2011, 03:40 PM

That occurred to me.

The problem is that it's hard to tell the difference between that and your average ****** UT fan.

Partial Qualifier
6/7/2011, 03:41 PM

No, he's one of the hangers-on at Hornfans. Goes by UTEX69. He's got the hornfans.com-patented line of arguing down pat, as you can see. Mistakes, misinformation, and summarize every Longhorn shortcoming with "BUT OU CHEATS!"

SoonerDan74012
6/7/2011, 03:42 PM
LOL

Like you know that Gerald McCoy is a drug dealer who played football for the Tennessee Volunteers? :)

JLEW1818
6/7/2011, 03:43 PM
http://i51.tinypic.com/nlxz69.jpg

soonerchk
That occurred to me.

The problem is that it's hard to tell the difference between that and your average ****** UT fan.

I'm just assuming that anyone this clueless has to be faking it. I could be wrong.

47straight
Like you know that Gerald McCoy is a drug dealer who played football for the Tennessee Volunteers? :)

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

TexasFight'69

Next you'll be talking about how that time Jamelle Holieway was on the cover of Sports Illustrated for selling drugs.

I get your point. It's the end, not the means...

In other words, you really don't care about the law or the rules as long as a player can suit up

Bud started it, Barry polished it up, and Bob continues it

JUST WIN BABY

TexasFight'69
6/7/2011, 03:44 PM
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

I guess you missed the rest of that story. Selective?

Look up the apologies and google up McGruder

47straight
6/7/2011, 03:45 PM
I get your point. It's the end, not the means...

In other words, you really don't care about the law or the rules as long as a player can suit up

Bud started it, Barry polished it up, and Bob continues it

JUST WIN BABY

Brock Edwards, mother****er. Brock Edwards.

Scott D
6/7/2011, 03:45 PM

c'mon man, everyone knows that was Spencer Tillman

3rdgensooner
6/7/2011, 03:46 PM
By "we", you must mean you and your shadow. I don't much care for horn fans, but I am pretty sure the majority are not enamored with a 5-7 season, regardless of what morsels may have resulted.

47straight
6/7/2011, 03:46 PM
I guess you missed the rest of that story. Selective?

Look up the apologies and google up McGruder

The guy who actually wasn't a bad character at all and saved lives? Yeah, I don't need google.

And Brock Edwards, mother****er. Brock Edwards.

TexasFight'69
6/7/2011, 03:47 PM
I'm trying to walk a fine line between keeping your heart rate up and getting banned...

Dont want to get banned...too much fun

swardboy
6/7/2011, 03:47 PM
So, this Tuesday afternoon wasn't a total bore.....

Partial Qualifier
6/7/2011, 03:48 PM
McGruder evened himself up by saving people's lives.

Enjoy your impending NCAA investigation, Texas.

texaspokieokie
6/7/2011, 03:48 PM
tejas****69 is either lid or scholtzie.

texaspokieokie
6/7/2011, 03:49 PM
So I'm guess that she caught Colt and Jordan in bed together? What else would cause her to betray Colt like this. Payback is a b!+ch.

she's pissed cause they wouldn't let her join them.

The Maestro
6/7/2011, 03:50 PM
Can you imagine if OU came off a 5-7 season while Texas won another conference title and a BCS bowl game and spending your time trolling on a whorn message board thinking your antics were working?

I think I'll go give Leo DiCaprio some **** about not having Bar Rafaeli as a girlfriend anymore.

Partial Qualifier
I'm trying to walk a fine line between keeping your heart rate up and getting banned...

The only reason anyone's acknowledging your stupid drivel, and the only reason you're not already banned, is because it's the offseason.

Scott D

you're failing at that...I'll give you credit though. Your schtick is on a higher level than Carlos Mencia ripping off a mediocre Joe Rogan.

JLEW1818
6/7/2011, 03:51 PM
5 stars

TexasFight'69
6/7/2011, 03:51 PM
Bud's plan....come to OU so you cant play for the other guys...you wont play here either, but we will take good care of you

Barry's plan...come to OU, bring your gangsta, machine guns, and cocaine...forget class, just win baby

Bob's plan...I'm going to clean this history up...ring ring, phone call from Big Red..oh sh*t! Back on probation

Round and round we go, when it stops, nobody knows :)

Partial Qualifier
6/7/2011, 03:52 PM
http://espn.go.com/espnradio/player?rd=1#/search/?callsign=ESPNRADIO&q=rachel%20mccoy

OMG, what a ****ing idiot

Hello, NCAA investigators

nativesooner
6/7/2011, 03:52 PM
Whorn or not... As far as I'm concerned, she can blow whatever she wants :eek:

http://images.huffingtonpost.com/gen/132806/RACHEL-GLANDORF-PICTURES-PHOTOS.jpg

soonerbrat
6/7/2011, 03:53 PM
did you boys ever get your link?

here ya go
http://espn.go.com/espnradio/show?showId=theherd

OUstud
6/7/2011, 03:54 PM
Texas fan's smack: OU has always been "just win baby". Could be worse for us, I guess. We could suck.

mushu405
6/7/2011, 03:58 PM
Bud's plan....come to OU so you cant play for the other guys...you wont play here either, but we will take good care of you

Barry's plan...come to OU, bring your gangsta, machine guns, and cocaine...forget class, just win baby

Bob's plan...I'm going to clean this history up...ring ring, phone call from Big Red..oh sh*t! Back on probation

I surely hope you don't think your program the only scandal free school in the nation do you?

Scott D
6/7/2011, 03:58 PM
oh and for the person who previously asked, since clearly TexasGetsKnockedOutByUFCFighter '69 doesn't know the proper answer. Cedric's television was bought with his "I'm a failure at Baseball money". However, despite his television being stolen by someone who clearly knew he had it. He did absolutely nothing wrong by breaking into said person's apartment to retrieve his previously stolen property.

I mean you know, wearing a burnt orange uniform exempts you from such petty charges as breaking and entering..oh wait, it doesn't, but you get a get out of jail free card from serving your sentenced time because somehow the "jail is full" that weekend.

mushu405
6/7/2011, 04:02 PM
Whorn or not... As far as I'm concerned, she can blow whatever she wants :eek:

http://images.huffingtonpost.com/gen/132806/RACHEL-GLANDORF-PICTURES-PHOTOS.jpg

She's married to him now... her blow duties are now done.

Scott D
6/7/2011, 04:04 PM

you say that as if she ever had any blow duties outside of her hair or nose candy.

Jacie
6/7/2011, 04:06 PM

And somewhere, an angel just lost it's wings . . .

3rdgensooner
6/7/2011, 04:06 PM
http://espn.go.com/espnradio/player?rd=1#/search/?callsign=ESPNRADIO&q=rachel%20mccoy

Wow, she really blathered on and on and on...

mushu405
6/7/2011, 04:08 PM
you say that as if she ever had any blow duties outside of her hair or nose candy.

:D

TexasFight'69
I surely hope you don't think your program the only scandal free school in the nation do you?

Nope

Then again Texas isn't the school with National Championships awarded while the team is on probation, blacked out on TV, and banned from bowl games

SoonerNomad
My apologies to Granger.

Does McCoy sound right?

It was Lynn McGruder who came from Tennessee. He was also a defensive lineman. He ended up being a hero with another player when they rescued someone from a car. He was a good example of giving a player another chance. So was Dusty, at least until injuries ruined his promising pro career.

rekamrettuB
6/7/2011, 04:09 PM
Nope

Then again Texas isn't the school with National Championships awarded while the team is on probation, blacked out on TV, and banned from bowl games

Well then you guys suck at cheating too.

Scott D
6/7/2011, 04:10 PM
no Texas is the school which apparently won a title in January of 2006 by having a game scheduled that no longer exists.

SoonerDan74012
6/7/2011, 04:11 PM
no Texas is the school which apparently won a title in January of 2006 by having a game scheduled that no longer exists.

You mean this trophy? :D
http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/5820/2004uscast.jpg

TexasFight'69
6/7/2011, 04:12 PM

Now THAT is some really weakazz smack

Sooner24
6/7/2011, 04:12 PM
Just win baby

All 5 games!

Scott D
6/7/2011, 04:13 PM
You wouldn't know smack if it landed on your face, shot a load, and offered to clean it off.

soonerchk
6/7/2011, 04:13 PM
Well then you guys suck at cheating too.

No doubt!! If you're going to cheat, then isn't the goal #winning?

TexasFight'69
6/7/2011, 04:18 PM
You wouldn't know smack if it landed on your face, shot a load, and offered to clean it off.

Do you really really really want to talk about USC?

It wasn't Bush's house that destroyed OU that night and had your teammates begging to get it over with.

Scott D
6/7/2011, 04:20 PM
What's to talk about? We didn't play USC, nor did you.

Besides, based on your history in this thread, you'd probably say that either Carson Palmer or Matt Barkley was the QB for USC that night.

soonerchk
6/7/2011, 04:20 PM
did you boys ever get your link?

here ya go
http://espn.go.com/espnradio/show?showId=theherd

It's a good thing she's pretty.

Bourbon St Sooner
6/7/2011, 04:21 PM

Speaking of the days of Bud, have you ever seen that movie about Ernie Davis. I'm sure there's fewer things in our history to be ashamed of than you have in yours puke orange cow. I guess unless you still have dorms named after KKK leaders. Oh wait, they changed that a whole 2 years ago.

Sooner24
6/7/2011, 04:25 PM

It wasn't Bush's house that destroyed OU that night and had your teammates begging to get it over with.

And Quentin Griffin just scored again!

mushu405
6/7/2011, 04:25 PM

I'm sorry we talk about one game getting demoralized when you guys lost 5 games last year at home?

Bob Stoops is 72-2 at home just in case you were wondering.

TexasFight'69
6/7/2011, 04:26 PM
What's to talk about? We didn't play USC, nor did you.

Besides, based on your history in this thread, you'd probably say that either Carson Palmer or Matt Barkley was the QB for USC that night.

Just because I misspoke about one player, apologized for same, and corrected that fact hardly deflects from the facts brought forth since...

But you're a big boy and probably already knew that..

They can erase the records but never the memories

The fact is OU got their heads handed to them by USC, and TEXAS won the most exciting game in college football history

Bourbon St Sooner
6/7/2011, 04:27 PM

No, we want to talk about UCLA and how you get beat by 30 in your own house by a 6-6 team.

65Mustang
6/7/2011, 04:27 PM
That was the most convoluted, rambling, blathering radio interview since John Blake explained how much he loved Eric Moore....

She said UT does a great job of explaining the rules to players early in the interview, and then later said how confusing it was to the players to have grown men try to give them gifts, and how they cannot refuse them because they are basically adult authority figures to these kids.

She starts out talking specifically about UT, then rambles on and on to where I could not tell if her generalizations were about UT or colleges in general.

All in all, not very flattering to UT, or to her.

TexasFight'69
6/7/2011, 04:30 PM
I'm sorry we talk about one game getting demoralized when you guys lost 5 games last year at home?

Bob Stoops is 72-2 at home just in case you were wondering.

Impressive..

How did it work out against USC, Boise State, West Virginia, and Florida when it really counted?

Did I mention that one bad year in a 105 year history is, well, one year

59-41-5

tator
6/7/2011, 04:32 PM
Very good thing

soonerchk
Just because I misspoke about one player, apologized for same, and corrected that fact hardly deflects from the facts brought forth since...

But you're a big boy and probably already knew that..

They can erase the records but never the memories

The fact is OU got their heads handed to them by USC, and TEXAS won the most exciting game in college football history

Any chance you're also pretty?

TexasFight'69
Time for some guacamole, salsa, and margaritas

Adios amigos, hasta luego

rekamrettuB
6/7/2011, 04:34 PM
People are strange...

Mississippi Sooner
6/7/2011, 04:35 PM
Damn. The whorn troll just made me want some Mexican food.

Sooner24
6/7/2011, 04:36 PM

They let 12 year olds drink margaritas in Texass?

Sooner24
6/7/2011, 04:37 PM
Damn. The whorn troll just made me want some Mexican food.

All he did was make me glad I'm not from Texass. :texan:

JohnnyMack
6/7/2011, 04:39 PM
I'd hit it. Don't really care about any of the other details.

mushu405
6/7/2011, 04:39 PM
Impressive..

How did it work out against USC, Boise State, West Virginia, and Florida when it really counted?

59-41-5

You realize currently Texas Total Bowl Record: 25-22-2

Where Oklahoma is 26-17-1

The Maestro
6/7/2011, 04:43 PM

(Internet translation...)

Time for some cheetos puffs and cherry kool aid.

"Who's the Boss?" is about to start.

badger
6/7/2011, 04:45 PM

Nice link :D:D:D:D:D:D

olevetonahill
6/7/2011, 04:47 PM

Brilliant

Keep on trolling Lid.:rolleyes:

soonerloyal
6/7/2011, 04:52 PM

Did you fall & hit your head hon? :P j/k

There's nothing remotely cute about any burnt orange peckerwood.

Cornfed
6/7/2011, 05:05 PM
Impressive..

59-41-5

I thought the late 80s and early 90s gave texass fans fits.

olevetonahill
6/7/2011, 05:09 PM

Bingo

C&CDean
6/7/2011, 05:10 PM

Stock up mother****er.

I'm all good with the dildo's idiocy/lack of knowledge/sheer ignorance/all around patheticness ad nauseum. What I ain't good with is him calling a Sooner fan an idiot on this board - especially when the whorn is a poster child for dumbasses.

Anyhow, it was fun. Now bye.

olevetonahill
6/7/2011, 05:18 PM

In other words, Momma done said get off the Puter its time fer supper.;)

olevetonahill
6/7/2011, 05:19 PM
Stock up mother****er.

I'm all good with the dildo's idiocy/lack of knowledge/sheer ignorance/all around patheticness ad nauseum. What I ain't good with is him calling a Sooner fan an idiot on this board - especially when the whorn is a poster child for dumbasses.

Good Jorb Dean.;)

BoulderSooner79
6/7/2011, 05:25 PM
I'll admit I enjoy trying to figure out human behavior, but texasfight was a real odd one. Hard to fathom how a guy can waste so much time and energy trying to re-tell another schools history in response to a call in on a sports program about his school. And his re-telling was inaccurate at best. Maybe it's just standard troll behavior.

olevetonahill
6/7/2011, 05:26 PM
I'll admit I enjoy trying to figure out human behavior, but texasfight was a real odd one. Hard to fathom how a guy can waste so much time and energy trying to re-tell another schools history in response to a call in on a sports program about his school. And his re-telling was inaccurate at best. Maybe it's just standard troll behavior.

I read about 5 of his Posts before I guessed a LID troll.;)

BoulderSooner79
6/7/2011, 05:35 PM
I read about 5 of his Posts before I guessed a LID troll.;)

I wasn't even reading them - just checking in and counting them periodically. I guess the unemployed have to keep busy with something. But I think this is the same guy chiming in on Badgers "best coach" poll. Why in the heck would a horn fan think folks here would care about his opinion on OU subjects? Go figure.

Al Gore
6/7/2011, 05:58 PM
I thought Colt's wifes name was Jordan?

Breadburner
6/7/2011, 06:26 PM
Breaking NEWS...!!!!!!!

"Colt McCoys wife BLOWS WEINER"...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

goingoneight
6/7/2011, 06:30 PM
A factoid for you pal

Taylor had ALREADY been kicked of the team for academic reasons BEFORE he was caught with drugs

Academic... pfftbwahahaha!!! Wait, hold on... I'll bet you think Vince Young can spell his name too, right? :D

ouwasp
6/7/2011, 06:41 PM

He was still in single digit posts when I realized 69 was too big of a jack*** to tolerate. He joined the ignore-the-retard trio. So now it is a quartet. :texan: :texan: :texan: :texan:

sooner59
6/7/2011, 06:45 PM
Breaking NEWS...!!!!!!!

"Colt McCoys wife BLOWS WEINER"...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

I had a feeling.....I had a feeling.

yankee
6/7/2011, 06:48 PM
You guys just got trolled hard lol

soonerchk
6/7/2011, 07:17 PM
Stock up mother****er.

We finally get the magnifying glass lined up, and you come in and kick over our ant hill!!!

picasso
6/7/2011, 07:24 PM

Agreed. It's kind of like the pious mantra that's posted daily over on Hornfans concerning the lying, cheating Bob Stoops.

tcrb
6/7/2011, 07:31 PM
Mack hasn't put his team on NCAA probation yet.

fify

LASooner
6/7/2011, 07:38 PM
Did Texas switch to field turf so Iowa State wouldn't plant their flag in it?

AlboSooner
6/7/2011, 07:40 PM
MOAR

picasso
6/7/2011, 07:41 PM

Dismissed from a team with national title hopes. Blow me Tejas fan.

picasso
6/7/2011, 07:43 PM
Does Texas have a chance at Baylor this season?

Cornfed
6/7/2011, 07:46 PM

What can I say, it was a slow day at work....lol

picasso
6/7/2011, 07:50 PM

Trolls still bring in what you know is being said on other boards.

Plus, we didn't get any smack from Tejas fans all last season. Why is that?

MeMyself&Me
6/7/2011, 08:09 PM
I just want to know if we can get a transcript of this 'call in' so that we can post it as a reply to any ********* whoren that tries to assert that OU cheats and Tejas don't.

soonerboomer93
6/7/2011, 08:34 PM

Not lid, he actually would have proper information

olevetonahill
6/7/2011, 08:36 PM

You might have, I dint. Hell I never even sniffed the bait.:rolleyes:

olevetonahill
6/7/2011, 08:37 PM
Not lid, he actually would have proper information

Lids a Lawyer. Ever hear of Misdirection?;)

A Sooner in Texas
6/7/2011, 09:18 PM
I just want to know if we can get a transcript of this 'call in' so that we can post it as a reply to any ********* whoren that tries to assert that OU cheats and Tejas don't.

But Texans are just bein' friendly, y'all.

Frozen Sooner
6/7/2011, 09:34 PM

Fail.

Frozen Sooner
6/7/2011, 09:36 PM
Stock up mother****er.

Ah, damn it. Dean beat me to it.

Sooner_Tuf
6/7/2011, 09:58 PM

It's always a good thing when they are pretty.

SoonerOX
6/7/2011, 10:21 PM
A factoid for you pal

Doesn't that just mean that he was probably hiding his illegal activities BEFORE he was kicked off the team for academic issues and then was subsequently busted for drugs?

prrriiide
6/8/2011, 12:23 AM
Impressive..

59-41-5

Now I KNOW you're a troll...you've outed yourself.

Even OU fans know that texass has been playing at football for 117 years - 2 more than OU.