PDA

View Full Version : I am glad I dont have a daughter

Mongo
6/6/2011, 04:45 PM
cell phones with MMS'ing abilities and young ladies do not belong together.

dads with daughters, put that **** on lockdown

Partial Qualifier
6/6/2011, 04:47 PM
what's MMS'ing?

Mongo
6/6/2011, 04:48 PM
multimedia messaging. pics sent via text. you are a techno nerd. you should know this

NormanPride
6/6/2011, 04:49 PM
I do not look forward to that day, if it comes. :(

Mongo
6/6/2011, 04:51 PM
I do not look forward to that day, if it comes. :(

boys. have boys. dicks are funny looking and are good for a laugh.

ask Pat

Mjcpr
6/6/2011, 04:53 PM
It's true, Mongo's pee pee always makes me laugh.

Mongo
6/6/2011, 04:54 PM
and wimper

yermom
6/6/2011, 04:55 PM
ml7C-WfL8f8

my buddy used to think this song was hilarious. he and his wife now have 2 daughters under 4 or so. i think i need to send him a link :D

Penguin
6/6/2011, 04:55 PM
TTIWWP

Mongo
6/6/2011, 04:56 PM
TTIWWP

DE is here shoewhippin fools

NormanPride
6/6/2011, 05:05 PM
I know. We need to be on our best behavior... No talking about butt wrangling or whatever it is you boys do all day.

Mongo
6/6/2011, 05:16 PM
I know. We need to be on our best behavior... No talking about butt wrangling or whatever it is you boys do all day.

Badger?

rekamrettuB
6/6/2011, 05:20 PM
When you have a boy you only have to worry about one penis.

When you have a girl you have to worry about all of the others.

MR2-Sooner86
6/6/2011, 05:37 PM
You failed as a father.

http://www.movie-dvd-copy.com/images/dvds/girls-gone-wild.gif

badger
6/6/2011, 05:48 PM
south oval's debbie downer reporting in.

For any girls considering that Girls Gone Wild crap, remember that once you sign waiver, you are gonna be stuck with that crap forever. It was a case study in one of my senior classes, that's the only reason I know about this, not from experience, hehe.

As for text picturing, I'd be worried about daddy's little girls and boys, not just girls. That New York Rep. Weiner (what a name) is really screwed (QUIET you dirty minds!) right about now.

Mongo
6/6/2011, 06:26 PM
my dad was sooo pissed when he saw me shakin the wee wee on hogs gone wild. it makes holidays that more awkward

delhalew
6/6/2011, 07:11 PM
Mines four, and I am practicing my dual approach involving lots of discussions about self worth, and being the most intimidating maniac I know how to be (I excel at this).

SoonerBorn68
6/6/2011, 07:18 PM
I've got two girls. 15 & 13.

They have given me nothing to worry about so far--so far. The boys think I'm crazy, so I got that workin' for me. I dug a big hole in the back yard & show it to all male courters. There's a shovel, rope, and a burlap sack by the back door they have to pass by on the way out to see the hole.

MR2-Sooner86
6/6/2011, 07:18 PM
my dad was sooo pissed when he saw me shakin the wee wee on hogs gone wild.

I never knew you grew up in Stillwater.

AlboSooner
6/6/2011, 07:34 PM
You failed as a father.

Not necessarily true. There are plenty of cases where the best parenting in the world can't stop a kid from doing what they want to do.

SunnySooner
6/6/2011, 07:54 PM
My girl is 6, she's a princess, no man will ever be good enough for her, and she's already told me she wants to live next door to me when she gets big, so I'm golden. :D

A Sooner in Texas
6/6/2011, 08:23 PM
Both my sons walk the straight and narrow and treat women with respect. They better, is all their mama has to say. :D

And my 18-year-old is so modest he won't even change his shirt in front of me. Which might be a little too modest, but it's certainly better than the other end of the spectrum.

olevetonahill
6/6/2011, 08:27 PM
My girl is 6, she's a princess, no man will ever be good enough for her, and she's already told me she wants to live next door to me when she gets big, so I'm golden. :D

Both my sons walk the straight and narrow and treat women with respect. They better, is all their mama has to say. :D

And my 18-year-old is so modest he won't even change his shirt in front of me. Which might be a little too modest, but it's certainly better than the other end of the spectrum.

You wimmens hush up and get to makin the sammichs :cool:

A Sooner in Texas
6/6/2011, 09:04 PM
You wimmens hush up and get to makin the sammichs :cool:

You menfolk hush up and get back to tweeting photos of your weiners to young girls. ;)

olevetonahill
6/6/2011, 09:16 PM
You menfolk hush up and get back to tweeting photos of your weiners to young girls. ;)

Hell I dont even know what a tweet is.:eek:

olevetonahill
6/6/2011, 09:25 PM
Just fer you ladys heres a Pic of MY old Weiner:hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :D

http://www.buysellcommunity.com/uploads/091410/ww1/vckbscmyqezp.jpg

Curly Bill
6/6/2011, 10:08 PM
Vet's funniest post ever!

Cute weiner ya got there Vet.

olevetonahill
6/6/2011, 10:10 PM
Vet's funniest post ever!

Cute weiner ya got there Vet.

Heh, I do get a little wood on the Ball sometimes.;)

Mongo
6/6/2011, 10:57 PM
seven. minute. abs.

SoonerBorn68
6/7/2011, 12:11 AM
thirty. second. mongo.

yermom
6/7/2011, 12:12 AM
Mongo's looking hawt.

you still got my number?

SoonerBread
6/7/2011, 02:04 AM
This is easy.

My girls' cell phones have both data and MMS messaging disabled. And it will be that way until they get their own phone on their own dime. As long as I'm paying for it, no child in my house will be able to send or receive messages with attachments. Period. Including my boys.

And forget about data. Hells no. They can get on the PC in plain view of dear old mom and dad if they need to do some surfing.

Mongo
6/7/2011, 05:12 AM
Mongo's looking hawt.

you still got my number?

hit me up big boy:D

jk the sooner fan
6/7/2011, 07:26 AM
you know why i'm glad i have two boys instead of two daughters? a few reasons

1. they're both knuckleheads and its a much more attractive feature on men than it is women
2. weddings are EXPENSIVE....my bosses daughter is getting married next year and he is lamenting the cost he has to lay out

i can afford a rehearsal dinner.....

Tulsa_Fireman
6/7/2011, 07:27 AM
2. weddings are EXPENSIVE....my bosses daughter is getting married next year and he is lamenting the cost he has to lay out

Punch every date in the balls.

Problem solved.

KuppiKunta
6/7/2011, 07:32 AM
I have been blessed (and cursed) with 2 daughters. The oldest just hit the teen years and I'm doomed!

rekamrettuB
6/7/2011, 08:53 AM
Not necessarily true. There are plenty of cases where the best parenting in the world can't stop a kid from doing what they want to do.

So which edition is your daughter in?

Jammin'
6/7/2011, 08:56 AM
my dad was sooo pissed when he saw me shakin the wee wee on hogs gone wild. it makes holidays that more awkward

Did you let him know you were disappointed he was watching "hogs gone wild"?

Jammin'
6/7/2011, 04:45 PM
seriously mongo, answer.

Mongo
6/7/2011, 05:17 PM
it was a joke:D

Mongo
6/7/2011, 05:20 PM
is there even a hogs gone wild series?

Penguin
6/7/2011, 05:27 PM
Also, it would probably be a good idea not to let your daughter have a webcam. Take it from me. I've been on Dateline 5 times.

Mongo
6/7/2011, 05:40 PM
I took the boys to whitewater today. I am glad boys only sport board shorts. I would rule like a taliban dude if my daughter thought she was going in public dressed like some of the girls these days

Penguin
6/7/2011, 09:43 PM
And my 18-year-old is so modest he won't even change his shirt in front of me.

Gymnophobia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gymnophobia) :eek:

Sooner_Tuf
6/7/2011, 10:28 PM
I have two girls and one boy. I would raise a hundred girls before I had another boy.

The Wedding thing can be a problem but I have the perfect answer to that question. When they ask how much you are willing to spend just say "You remember that time you said you wished I wasn't your dad"? "Well that time has come".

delhalew
6/7/2011, 10:53 PM
I have two girls and one boy. I would raise a hundred girls before I had another boy.

The Wedding thing can be a problem but I have the perfect answer to that question. When they ask how much you are willing to spend just say "You remember that time you said you wished I wasn't your dad"? "Well that time has come".

Here's a round trip to Vegas. You kids have fun.

SanJoaquinSooner
6/8/2011, 12:17 AM
Well I admit my 14 year-old daughter is textaholic. She's always running for something so she's keeping in touch with the electorate. First it was student VP at her elementary school. Last year it was Commissioner of After School Dances at her middle school and then Director of Lunchtime Activities.

But then she went to a California Student Leadership Conference and got herself elected as Freshman Representative for Northern California. So I'm putting her on a plane next month to fly to San Diego to plan next year's conferences.

She routinely does over a 1000 texts per month. I'll let it fly as long as her grades stay solid.

http://i995.photobucket.com/albums/af80/sanjoaquinsooner/Picture137.jpg

Ike
6/8/2011, 12:44 AM
When my kids start asking for a cell phone, I've got one of these ready for them:

http://doublehappiness.ilikenicethings.com/wp-content/7474_motimage.jpg

Peach Fuzz
6/8/2011, 04:51 AM
All I have to say is, God bless MMS :D

good luck to you parents of teen daughters

The Profit
6/8/2011, 09:08 AM
You failed as a father.

The one in the middle (with the book) seems to be missing her titties.