PDA

View Full Version : USC stripped of 2004 BCS National Championship

Sooner02
6/6/2011, 03:16 PM
http://content.usatoday.com/communities/campusrivalry/post/2011/06/usc-bcs-national-championship-stripped/1

The Maestro
6/6/2011, 03:18 PM
Hey Bama...don't worry...we won't print a national title anytime soon for this!

nativesooner
6/6/2011, 03:22 PM
So who can claim it now? Auburn? Crazy...

JLEW1818
6/6/2011, 03:22 PM
lol

now let's hear all the dumb ****s that say Auburn deserves it

JLEW1818
6/6/2011, 03:23 PM
texas now gets 2 national titles for the price of 1

Radio gets a Heisman

badger
6/6/2011, 03:26 PM
av8NTy5WkFc

Sabanball
6/6/2011, 03:27 PM
They still won it on the field, and that's all everyone of us that watched the game that night between you and them will remember. Just scribbling through it in the record books really changes nothing.

JLEW1818
6/6/2011, 03:28 PM
They still won it on the field, and that's all everyone will remember. Just scrubbing it in the record books really changes nothing.

agree totally

but does OU beat USC without Reggie Bush? still prlly not

but USC prlly does not get to the title without Reggie Bush.

honestly, Pete Carroll is the real sick one here. He has something coming to him. Things always seem to work out

soonerchk
6/6/2011, 03:28 PM
They still won it on the field, and that's all everyone will remember. Just scrubbing it in the record books really changes nothing.

I was at the game. We don't deserve it. Leave it empty.

badger
6/6/2011, 03:33 PM

Did you stay till 0:00?

I totally stayed till 0:00.

Even worse, they made me play "That's the way I like it" when we were down by 40 or so. :mad:

I would rather forget that game ever existed. Thank you, BCS and NCAA, for doing everything to ensure that the game does not exist :D

nativesooner
6/6/2011, 03:34 PM
Hell, give it to Utah so the ESPN guys can kiss Urbans crack even more...

http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/utah/galleries/utah_fiestabowl_010105/utahsmith-lg.jpg

Hot Rod
6/6/2011, 03:34 PM

Agree. I was at the hospital that night watching in horror.

soonerchk
6/6/2011, 03:35 PM
Did you stay till 0:00?

I totally stayed till 0:00.

Even worse, they made me play "That's the way I like it" when we were down by 40 or so. :mad:

I would rather forget that game ever existed. Thank you, BCS and NCAA, for doing everything to ensure that the game does not exist :D

Dear mod, no! Slammed some drinks at halftime, convinced myself we were going to rally, and then ran and hid in the parking lot when it went to crap.

3rdgensooner
6/6/2011, 03:36 PM
The game that shall not be mentioned is now dust in the wind. I can live with that.

Phil
6/6/2011, 03:36 PM
now even more officially never happened.

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/06/06/usc-stripped-of-04-bcs-title/related

JLEW1818
6/6/2011, 03:37 PM
2nd loudest i ever yelled when we scored the first TD of the game.

the 1st loudest was the go ahead pick6 against Boise State

sooner_born_1960
6/6/2011, 03:37 PM
Never mind.

JLEW1818
6/6/2011, 03:38 PM
Phil, will the consecutive game streak continue this year?

badger
6/6/2011, 03:39 PM
A future poll should be most insane things a Sooner fan could do to show Sooner support. Option A: staying till the end of that game of which we do not speak. :mad:

fwsooner22
6/6/2011, 03:41 PM
It belongs to USC period. This is just NCAA window dressing. They could have done something about this while the cheater was still there just like they have done to others. Can you imagine how long it would take them if they ever caught **. There are just some institutions that are hands off. Watch how long OSU takes. They don't want any part of that. I could care less. They kicked our a$$.

soonerchk
The game that shall not be mentioned is now dust in the wind. I can live with that.

It's erased from the books, it never happened.

Maybe now the nightmares will stop.:eek:

BoulderSooner79
They still won it on the field, and that's all everyone of us that watched the game that night between you and them will remember. Just scribbling through it in the record books really changes nothing.

Yes and no. Yes about the game and no self respecting OU fan would suggest OU be awarded the title. But it does matter to the program and tradition. If OU was stripped of the '00 title because we used an ineligible player, it would be a huge blow for me and I wouldn't be prancing around saying we won it on the field. Winning wouldn't make cheating feel any better.

EDIT: OU and Auburn both got screwed out of a chance to play each other for a legit title. There is no fixing that.

Phil
6/6/2011, 03:43 PM
I had this post teed up about 45 minutes ago and got sidetracked looking for my link.

And yes, the consecutive game streak is alive and well. This season will make 20 consecutive full seasons, plus most of one more, without missing a game.

BoulderSooner79
6/6/2011, 03:44 PM

Then please yell more quietly - it's not working :P :D

JLEW1818
6/6/2011, 03:45 PM
Then please yell more quietly - it's not working :P :D

i know right?

TheLadiesMike
6/6/2011, 03:46 PM
It belongs to USC period. This is just NCAA window dressing. They could have done something about this while the cheater was still there just like they have done to others. Can you imagine how long it would take them if they ever caught **. There are just some institutions that are hands off. Watch how long OSU takes. They don't want any part of that. I could care less. They kicked our a$$.

The NCAA does not control the BCS.

JLEW1818
6/6/2011, 03:46 PM

but are they in the national title without reggie bush playing the entire season?

cjames317
6/6/2011, 03:51 PM
Can we at least go smash their crystal football?

DarrellZero
6/6/2011, 03:51 PM

I want no part of claiming that championship and I imagine most OU fans feel that way.

That said, who knows if USC would even have been there if they hadn't cheated? The outcome of the game is completely illegitimate.

The vacation approach treats it as if it never happened, which is the most correct outcome, IMO.

rekamrettuB
6/6/2011, 03:52 PM
Do I get a refund on my tickets?

soonerchk
6/6/2011, 03:53 PM
but are they in the national title without reggie bush playing the entire season?

No way.

Was that the year they cheated to beat ND, or was it a different year?

JLEW1818
6/6/2011, 03:54 PM
No way.

Was that the year they cheated to beat ND, or was it a different year?

different year

but they prlly lose to Virginia Tech in the opener

soonersweetie
6/6/2011, 03:55 PM
When I saw that headline, I just smiled. No, OU doesn't deserve it, that's a given. I wouldn't want it if they handed it to us. But, I have a sense of calm and satisfaction that USC doesn't have it either.

To this day, that's the most embarrassing and humiliating loss I've ever experienced as a Sooner (which happens to be about 40years).

Glad to say - Good Riddance to that game.

SoonerAtKU
6/6/2011, 03:59 PM
They had close (<10 points) games at Stanford, Cal, Oregon State, and UCLA that year. They could have lost any of those, but Oregon State and UCLA were a return TD by Bush and a 335 all-purpose performance by Bush, respectively.

Okie35
6/6/2011, 04:05 PM
When I saw that headline, I just smiled. No, OU doesn't deserve it, that's a given. I wouldn't want it if they handed it to us. But, I have a sense of calm and satisfaction that USC doesn't have it either.

To this day, that's the most embarrassing and humiliating loss I've ever experienced as a Sooner (which happens to be about 40years).

Glad to say - Good Riddance to that game.

I totally agree w/ you.

LASooner
6/6/2011, 04:06 PM
agree totally

honestly, Pete Carroll is the real sick one here. He has something coming to him. Things always seem to work out

They wouldn't have gotten to the game without Bush that season, he pulled them out of the fire on a few occasions

BoulderSooner79
6/6/2011, 04:07 PM
To this day, that's the most embarrassing and humiliating loss I've ever experienced as a Sooner...

Why? Did you fumble or miss a tackle? What number were you?
;)

3rdgensooner
6/6/2011, 04:09 PM
So, officially, we've won one and lost two championship games. Let's even that up this year.

BoulderSooner79
6/6/2011, 04:10 PM
So, officially, we've won one and lost two championship games. Let's even that up this year.

+1

badger
6/6/2011, 04:12 PM
Something I doodled together fast. Enjoy! :D

http://i.picasion.com/pic41/883dece6a7b66f7d62a50c3de4bc31e9.gif

soonerchk
6/6/2011, 04:13 PM
The only thing that irritates me is the fact that Tommy T was right and Auburn did get screwed.

Sabanball
6/6/2011, 04:16 PM

That is a hypothetical question that cannot ever be answered.

badger
6/6/2011, 04:18 PM

Sure it can! Well, it would if the Bush Push was in 2004 instead of 2005. Sorry Domers you still lose :P

NormanPride
6/6/2011, 04:58 PM
Without Bush against UCLA, USC loses by 20. He was their whole team that day.

Soonerus
6/6/2011, 05:09 PM
I feel cheated !!!

CatfishSooner
6/6/2011, 05:10 PM
What is this game that people are talking about???

DarrellZero
6/6/2011, 05:13 PM
The only thing that irritates me is the fact that Tommy T was right and Auburn did get screwed.

Certainly not by us.

LakeRat
6/6/2011, 05:14 PM
Give it Bama, They deserve the ability to claim another one.

SoonerMom2
6/6/2011, 05:20 PM
How do we know Auburn didn't cheat since they had no problem cheating last year?

cvsooner
6/6/2011, 05:22 PM
I have oft pondered how our defensive gameplan would have been different without worrying about Reggie Bush. He really didn't accomplish much against us. I had the feeling at the time that we were so worried about him that we would get killed through the air. Boy, did we ever. And then Lendale White just ran it right at us. We might/would have prepared completely differently without worrying so much about Mr. Bush.

Well, it's all hypothetical. We played (poorly) after a decent first quarter, they played superbly, and we lost by a zillion points. USC however no longer has the title.

It's also 2011. That was a long time ago. Move along.

Sooner_Tuf
6/6/2011, 05:24 PM

They didn't get screwed. They played two lower division teams that year. You can only count one. That's why their BCS score was low. They had fewer games in the formula.

Auburn's own scheduling kicked their butt. Isn't the first team that has had it happen. Won't be the last. They just cry more than anyone short of *.

ouboomer1
6/6/2011, 05:30 PM
yippee.... instead of OU losing 5 out of the their last 6 BCS games it is now 4 of their last 5!!!!!!!

texaspokieokie
6/6/2011, 05:31 PM
this title stripping means nothing, i saw the game.

BoulderSooner79
6/6/2011, 05:32 PM
They didn't get screwed. They played two lower division teams that year. You can only count one. That's why their BCS score was low. They had fewer games in the formula.

Auburn's own scheduling kicked their butt. Isn't the first team that has had it happen. Won't be the last. They just cry more than anyone short of *.

The point was that Auburn got screwed because USC was ineligible. OU got screwed for the same reason, but not as much - had we won, it would have stuck.

BoulderSooner79
6/6/2011, 05:34 PM
this title stripping means nothing, i saw the game.

It means something to any self respecting USC fan and that is the point.

texaspokieokie
6/6/2011, 05:37 PM
It means something to any self respecting USC fan and that is the point.

if i were a usc fan, i'd still consider it a win.
but that's just me.

Salt City Sooner
6/6/2011, 05:39 PM

OU actually had a hand in this. Bowling Green was originally one of Auburn's OOC's for that season. Joe C. came along & offered the Falcons a bigger paycheck, & it was bye-bye Barn, for BGSU, hello Citadel for AU.

BoulderSooner79
6/6/2011, 05:40 PM
but that's just me.

If we got stripped of the '00 title for using an ineligible player, I'd consider it a disgrace. But that's just me.

Sooner Cal
6/6/2011, 05:42 PM
We were cheated, every team they played was cheated, and Auburn was cheated. They knew what Bush was doing and chose to ignore it. No way did they earn anything on the field. Bush cheated his own mates and Trojans who are there now.

Some of you sound like Jim Tressell, giving USC a pass by saying they earned it on the field. Tressell's teams won and they too are going to be stripped of their wins. That's called a consequence of cheating.

Tressell will be remembered as a cheater and Pryor will be remembered as the one who brought it all down, just as Bush will be remembered as the one who's selfishness cost USC a Championship and embarrassed the institution.

texaspokieokie
6/6/2011, 05:44 PM
well, if you like to bad mouth Bush, you should love Hart Lee Dykes,he
got 4 schools in trouble.

badger
6/6/2011, 05:44 PM
OU actually had a hand in this. Bowling Green was originally one of Auburn's OOC's for that season. Joe C. came along & offered the Falcons a bigger paycheck, & it was bye-bye Barn, for BGSU, hello Citadel for AU.

Bowling Green had a buyout clause, hehe.

Since Aubie just got a title, I don't think they feel too screwed. I know Tubby does, but too bad for him, he's at Tech now and will never go to the BCS so long as he's there :D

sooner ngintunr
6/6/2011, 05:54 PM
The Pac10/12 is the only one of the "Big 6" conferences that doesn't have a BCS Title.

I find that to be quite funny.

badger
6/6/2011, 05:55 PM
USC is officially a Zero-pete, not only because there are zero Petes left coaching, but also, because none of their titles happened. Not 2003 (LSU), not 2004 (Utah, Auburn, us, or vacant), not 2005 (Texas). What a dynasty. Here, have another joke image that I just threw together:

http://i.picasion.com/pic41/1bc751f6868c87c41171eeeb994fce2b.gif

I can't believe these guys used to be sooooo feared. What a joke they've become.

salth2o
6/6/2011, 06:03 PM
lol

now let's hear all the dumb ****s that say Auburn deserves it

Former Auburn coach Tommy Tuberville said Monday the Tigers should be declared retroactively as 2004-05 national champions.

"Yes," Tuberville said. "Someone should be awarded (the) title. If not, the team that had to forfeit is not really punished."

TheLadiesMike
6/6/2011, 06:14 PM
but that's just me.

I am shocked.

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/8108/vincedown9zg.jpg

badger
6/6/2011, 06:19 PM
2006 was Florida, the start of the whole S-E-C! S-E-C! crap.

2007 LSU

2008 Florida

2009 Bammer

2010 Auburn

The title game is in the next calendar year, it's the season that counts though. Thus, we are 2000 national champions, not 2001 (screw you miami)

Or is that what you're shocked about - that Texas is stupid :P

soonerloyal
6/6/2011, 06:35 PM
I always said I'd like to see them have to vacate every win they had with Ineligible Bush.

Vegas Sooner
6/6/2011, 07:30 PM
a bit too late.

SoCaliSooner
6/6/2011, 07:42 PM

Living in USC land, that pain never goes away...

goingoneight
6/6/2011, 07:50 PM

I mean this in the nicest possible way, jlew... but maybe you should STFU during OU games. :D

Wayne Jarvis
6/6/2011, 11:22 PM
Dear mod, no! Slammed some drinks at halftime, convinced myself we were going to rally, and then ran and hid in the parking lot when it went to crap.

That must have been one hell of a lot of drinks!

SoonerofAlabama
6/6/2011, 11:27 PM
So are they still 11-0 in the record books for that season?

agoo758
6/6/2011, 11:33 PM
agree totally

I dont know bro. They beat us by 36 points. Putting a lot of credit on one man. Let's face it, the free house didn't beat us, USC did, it is by far the most humiliating moment in Sooner history and we will never be able to live it down until we capture another National Title.

SoonerofAlabama
6/6/2011, 11:34 PM
I dont know bro. They beat us by 36 points. Putting a lot of credit on one man. Let's face it, the free house didn't beat us, USC did, it is by far the most humiliating moment in Sooner history and we will never be able to live it down until we capture another National Title.

I'd be okay with that. :)

SanDiegoSoonerGal
6/7/2011, 12:30 AM
Living in USC land, that pain never goes away...

True, but I think you are failing to realize the STFU potential this decision has given you to retort with.

VA Sooner
6/7/2011, 01:33 AM
That game has forever been erased from my mind, and so it shall be with the NCAA.

USC doesn't make it to the title game without Bush. Was that the year that Bush had 500+ yards against Nevada... or was that the year of the Bush Push?

JLEW1818
6/7/2011, 08:05 AM

i still said usc still would have beat us without reggie bush

but getting through the entire season undefeated without him is doubtful

OrlandoSooner
6/7/2011, 08:10 AM
No self respecting OU fan want's to claim that title as our's. I wish we had been able to play Auburn instead, but they don't "deserve" it either. Leave it open. It can be USC's "cardinal" letter.

I and my brother sat through all of it. Here's the proof.

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b68/strandedinar/PricelessResized.jpg

SoCaliSooner
6/7/2011, 08:35 AM
True, but I think you are failing to realize the STFU potential this decision has given you to retort with.

Every other fan of every other theam can give USC fans some sh!t, except OU fans. Butts were kicked, players begged for mercy, our heisman trophy winner was horrible and USC completely shut down the best running back in the NFL.

It's like telling a rape victim that is all okay, because the perp is going to prison. Those USC players should be once Megan's Law website because of that game.

Bourbon St Sooner
6/7/2011, 09:07 AM
It's official. usc has no balls.

I can't believe it took until page 4 for that.

jkjsooner
6/7/2011, 09:11 AM

You should have seen me scream when Bradley had his WTF moment.

BoulderSooner79
6/7/2011, 10:31 AM
Every other fan of every other theam can give USC fans some sh!t, except OU fans. Butts were kicked, players begged for mercy, our heisman trophy winner was horrible and USC completely shut down the best running back in the NFL.

It's like telling a rape victim that is all okay, because the perp is going to prison. Those USC players should be once Megan's Law website because of that game.

Exactly. It doesn't matter if USC beats us w/o Bush or if they even get there w/o him. The NCAA actually got it right (and the BCS too) that they shouldn't have been on the field at all. But just as in the prison example above, you can't un-ring that bell - you can only flog the guy that rang it.

And for the folks saying they had scoreboard on us and that's all that matters, I can't believe I'm reading that. I know some people's attitude is that it's okay to cheat if you don't get caught. But this is saying it's okay to cheat even if you do get caught - take the punishment, but keep the spoils of the transgression (you earned it??). Reggie Bush is not the only reason USC got whacked, they got the "lack of institutional control" label which stuck through the appeal process. We'll probably never know all the details, but they created a system that pulled a whole pipleline of star plays into the program using questionable tactics. That cheated all the teams those players might have gone too otherwise and then all the teams they beat using those players. Remember that star RB from Louisiana that immediate declared for the NFL when the NCAA spotlight turned to him? This all started the minute Carroll arrived.

soonerchk
6/7/2011, 10:57 AM
Certainly not by us.

The point was that Auburn got screwed because USC was ineligible. OU got screwed for the same reason, but not as much - had we won, it would have stuck.

Exactly. We should have played Auburn. May not have made a difference in the outcome, but that's the way it should have happened.

jkjsooner
6/7/2011, 11:11 AM
And for the folks saying they had scoreboard on us and that's all that matters, I can't believe I'm reading that.

I don't think people say that in a defense of USC. I think it just because we had an embarrassing performance and the last thing we want to do is appear to be a sore loser, especially after USC completely destroyed us.

BoulderSooner79
6/7/2011, 11:20 AM
I don't think people say that in a defense of USC. I think it just because we had an embarrassing performance and the last thing we want to do is appear to be a sore loser, especially after USC completely destroyed us.

I totally agree they had the better team, especially that night. But there were comments that USC fans should feel they at least had scoreboard. I can only say if the same thing happened to OU and we were (justly) stripped of our '00 title, I wouldn't be proud and pointing to the scoreboard. I'd welcome the penalties we deserved and the subsequent cleanup of the program to get us back on track as painful as they would be.

soonerchk
6/7/2011, 11:22 AM
I totally agree they had the better team, especially that night. But there were comments that USC fans should feel they at least had scoreboard. I can only say if the same thing happened to OU and we were (justly) stripped of our '00 title, I wouldn't be proud and pointing to the scoreboard. I'd welcome the penalties we deserved and the subsequent cleanup of the program to get us back on track as painful as they would be.

I wouldn't welcome the penalties, but I wouldn't cry and moan about them either. You cheat, you get caught, you pay. It's simple. The only things that aren't simple are that the actual cheaters aren't suffering one bit. Pete Carroll and Reggie Bush don't seem to be paying any kind of penalties...

badger
6/7/2011, 11:26 AM
http://i56.tinypic.com/30c4tc9.jpg

soonerchk
6/7/2011, 11:28 AM
http://i56.tinypic.com/30c4tc9.jpg

Looks like he skipped his last botox appointment.

BoulderSooner79
6/7/2011, 11:46 AM
I wouldn't welcome the penalties, but I wouldn't cry and moan about them either. You cheat, you get caught, you pay. It's simple. The only things that aren't simple are that the actual cheaters aren't suffering one bit. Pete Carroll and Reggie Bush don't seem to be paying any kind of penalties...

I think I mean "welcome" the same way you do. From interviews I've read with Reggie Bush, I think he is truly remorseful that he helped do USC so much damage and it hurts him he is shunned as a member of the USC family. I haven't seen any such words from Carroll.

badger
6/7/2011, 11:48 AM
http://i56.tinypic.com/2j16a94.jpg

And for the record, he never returned the Heisman, either. (http://www.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/24156338/29856828)

soonerchk
6/7/2011, 12:02 PM
I think I mean "welcome" the same way you do. From interviews I've read with Reggie Bush, I think he is truly remorseful that he helped do USC so much damage and it hurts him he is shunned as a member of the USC family. I haven't seen any such words from Carroll.

I don't believe him. I think he just feels bad he got caught.

badger
6/7/2011, 12:16 PM
I don't believe him. I think he just feels bad he got caught.

Once again, HE NEVER GAVE BACK THE HEISMAN. I provided a link in my post above confirming this. If he was remorseful (hell, if he was a man of his word), he would have done what he said he was going to do: Forfeit the Heisman.

USC gave theirs back. What is Reggie waiting for? He can't sell it on the open market. The Heisman Trust disallows that now (I think you sign an agreement upon accepting it that you will sell it back to the Heisman Trust first)

Sooner_Tuf
6/7/2011, 01:18 PM
Exactly. We should have played Auburn. May not have made a difference in the outcome, but that's the way it should have happened.

You'll never know. If USC was out of the picture I don't think they would have had the votes to get in the Title Game. Auburn's schedule was terrible. They didn't belong there.

The only claim Auburn had was they were undefeated. If they had played 12 D1 Teams it's a decent argument. Utah had a better argument and schedule than Auburn did. They played all D1 Teams and pounded them.

Auburn played the Citadel, Louisiana-Monroe, and Louisiana Tech. You don't have a right to claim you deserve anything with those teams on your schedule.

Utah played Texas A&M, Arizona, North Carolina out of conference.

No team has a right to claim anything. The BCS has decided not award the title to anyone. Which is how it should be. We sure as heck don't deserve it but we are the only other possible team that has a claim as we are the only other team that played in the game. If you didn't play in the game - absolutely no ground to stand on.

soonerchk
6/7/2011, 01:29 PM
You'll never know. If USC was out of the picture I don't think they would have had the votes to get in the Title Game. Auburn's schedule was terrible. They didn't belong there.

The only claim Auburn had was they were undefeated. If they had played 12 D1 Teams it's a decent argument. Utah had a better argument and schedule than Auburn did. They played all D1 Teams and pounded them.

Auburn played the Citadel, Louisiana-Monroe, and Louisiana Tech. You don't have a right to claim you deserve anything with those teams on your schedule.

Utah played Texas A&M, Arizona, North Carolina out of conference.

No team has a right to claim anything. The BCS has decided not award the title to anyone. Which is how it should be. We sure as heck don't deserve it but we are the only other possible team that has a claim as we are the only other team that played in the game. If you didn't play in the game - absolutely no ground to stand on.

The fact that Auburn was #3 in the BCS poll means that they should have played us for the title. It doesn't matter that Utah had a better SOS, that's what should have happened based on what we knew then and what we know now.

jkjsooner
6/7/2011, 01:57 PM

That's just a necessary evil. There is no way around it. The NCAA has no authority to punish Carroll or Bush as long as they are no longer involved with the NCAA. You wouldn't want the NFL stepping in as I would guess there would be legal consequences if they tried to do so (could be wrong).

Plenty of innocent USC players are being punished for things that happened long before they arrived. Of course in this case they should have seen it coming before they made their choice to go to USC but that's not always true. Either way, it's just another unavoidable consequence. If you want to have any meaningful deterrent thent he punishment is going to have to outlive the individuals involvement in the program.

The NCAA isn't bad here. There is just no practical way for them to control schools without having these sort of consequences.

(Not saying you said all that I was arguing against. Just wanted to get on my soap box.)

BoulderSooner79
6/7/2011, 02:20 PM
There is another side of current players being punished unjustly. I read an analysis of the current class that said it was very strong, but included many players that would not normally get an offer from USC. They had to lower the bar a bit to get some depth. So these players may well have seen a chance to play for USC and the subsequent scholly limit as a better chance to actually see the field due to less competition. This doesn't cover every situation, but there is always opportunity in adversity.

AlboSooner
6/7/2011, 07:41 PM
no three-pete for u. more like no-pete