PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 201139 in the saga of Men and their boys

3rdgensooner
6/6/2011, 02:30 PM
AN OPEN LETTER
TO THE GENTLEMAN
BLOW-DRYING HIS BALLS
IN THE GYM LOCKER ROOM. (http://www.mcsweeneys.net/links/openletters/27blowdry.html)

May 27, 2011

- - - -
Dear gentleman blow-drying his balls in the gym locker room,

You're actually doing it. I mean, we've all dreamt of blow-drying our balls out in the open, but you're actually doing it in front of me and at least sixteen other people that just finished exercising at this pricey sports club. Some of us will do it in private in our homes, or in a hotel room using a hairdryer a stranger might have just used to style their hair for that big business meeting in Denver. But not you. You are not confined to such social norms, norms that usually keep flapping, flag-like balls out of my eyes.

Does the courage to do this in public come with age? Perhaps it's something a young man like me can't understand. But you, you are on in years; gray and spotted like a ham in a paintball fight. Your scrotum reminds me of boardwalk taffy. Maybe you've been building up to this day your whole life and I'm witnessing the birth of a phoenix. You are no longer a man that blow-dries his balls in secret. You have transcended that station and now fall into an elite group of Spartans that blow-dry their balls wherever they God damn please. If caterpillars emerged from their cocoons as butterflies with heavy, sagging testicles I'd imagine they'd feel the same as you might right now.

Maybe you're making up for the fact that you no longer have any hair on your head that requires blow-drying. Is grabbing a hairdryer a rote, preening response from your earlier years when you and your majestic mane would say things like, "bees knees" to fresh-faced nurses at the pool hall while discussing the Teapot Dome scandal? Did they have hairdryers back then? I think my ability to correctly recall history is being affected by the sight of your twin sperm fountains.

I especially appreciate the way you've got one leg up on the counter. Not only does this allow the hot jet stream of air a more direct passage to your gene-carrying duffle bag, it also gives me an intrusive view to the white fields of pubis covering your taint and beyond. It almost makes me think of Santa Claus, but I was not sexually abused by Kris Kringle as a child. Speaking of Christmas, were the Adidas soccer sandals you use as shower shoes a gift from a grandchild?

Your actions disturb and inspire, and I can't look away. I'm either swelling with physical repulsion or the joy a parent feels watching their child take their first steps. Only in this case the child is an 84-year-old man with a hairdryer aimed at his balls. Whatever the case, you're an exemplar of bravery. So, please, shine on you withering diamond.

Thanks!
Ross Beeley

soonerchk
6/6/2011, 02:46 PM
Yet another reason I will never really understand how guys think.

Mongo
6/6/2011, 02:51 PM
I am all for nudity in a locker room, but older gents do like to walk around free swinging more than us youngsters. never seen one blow dry their balls though

Jammin'
6/6/2011, 02:54 PM
blow drying your balls should happen more often, not less.

purplecrayon
6/6/2011, 03:32 PM
I always helicopter after toweling off.

Cheez-It
6/6/2011, 03:39 PM
Doesn't that get too hot on the balls?? I mean I blow dry my hair and it sometimes burns my ears so I can't imagine on something as sensitive as the sack of balls!

achiro
6/6/2011, 03:42 PM
Doesn't that get too hot on the balls?? I mean I blow dry my hair and it sometimes burns my ears so I can't imagine on something as sensitive as the sack of balls!

Just gotta keep it moving. :D

3rdgensooner
6/6/2011, 03:44 PM
That's what she said.

Penguin
6/6/2011, 03:46 PM
The dude sure describes the scene in great detail. I wonder what would shock me more, some old guy drying his balls or a young dude staring and taking notes.

pphilfran
6/6/2011, 03:48 PM
The blow drying isn't such a big deal...I have more problems with burns from my hair straightener...

soonerboomer93
6/6/2011, 03:50 PM
I am all for nudity in a locker room, but older gents do like to walk around free swinging more than us youngsters. never seen one blow dry their balls though

I would have prefered to catch one blow drying their balls.

What I did see was one blow drying their *** :eek:

The
6/6/2011, 03:54 PM
People have a problem with this?

Fags.

pphilfran
6/6/2011, 03:59 PM
Once...after I had completed my styling I looked in the mirror and I kinda looked like Jimmy Durante...I got a picture of it somewhere...I will see if I can find it...

Bourbon St Sooner
6/6/2011, 04:02 PM
This is why I stare at the ceiling when I'm in the locker room.

sooner_born_1960
6/6/2011, 04:11 PM
I know I won't be trying the boardwalk taffy any time soon.

Pozey
6/6/2011, 04:14 PM
Maybe he had
http://www.shareasale.com/images/SchwettyLogo350X148.jpg

Pozey
6/6/2011, 04:15 PM

There IS a cool setting on hair dryers...

Not that I've ever blow dryed my balls or anything...:rolleyes:

haha

The
6/6/2011, 04:15 PM
http://s3.amazonaws.com/theoatmeal-img/comics/minor_differences2/7.png

3rdgensooner
6/6/2011, 04:16 PM
Well done Mr. The!

pphilfran
6/6/2011, 04:27 PM
The...that is going to be hard to top...

soonerchk
6/6/2011, 04:28 PM
The's picture is also basically true, if not anatomically correct, for the senior women types.

65Mustang
6/6/2011, 05:29 PM
I am shocked, nay, dismayed, at you fockers for making fun of us of the older genre.

Sometimes we just forget what things are for. I am sure that he has been going thru a series of experiments to jog his memory as to the special purpose of his gonads...

Next up, going to the dentist for a checkup.

Should be interesting...

49r
6/6/2011, 06:45 PM
blow drying your balls should happen more often, not less.

The last time I tried that, I got busted by some nosy bitch behind me for rub'n one out...:mad:

Harry Beanbag
6/6/2011, 06:57 PM
I've seen old guys blow drying their nutsack in gym locker rooms. I've also seen a younger guy shaving his junk in the sink in a gym locker room. Yes, you read that correctly. But the greatest/worst act I've ever witnessed in a gym locker room was an old dude, couldn't have been a day over 87 years old, pulling his footlong scrotum out away from his body and covering it completely with Ban roll-on deodorant. It was amazing. It is a memory that is burned into my brain forever, but I've actually come to appreciate the experience. There can't be too many others who have witnessed such a thing.

A Sooner in Texas
6/6/2011, 09:10 PM
Brain bleach, STAT.

SoonerLaw09
9/1/2011, 09:48 AM
Ok I had to bump this. I haven't ROFLed like that in a loooooooooooooooong time. :D

Why do I hear the Bud Light "Real Men of Genius" music playing in the background when I read this?

Breadburner
9/1/2011, 09:54 AM
Reason number 672 to stay out of gym lockerooms......

soonerboomer93
9/1/2011, 10:36 AM
I still get asked once a week if I've seen the *** dryer in the gym again.

And by drying his ***, I don't mean turned around with his back to the dryer (you know the same one everyone uses to dry their hands and some *******s like to dry their balls with). I mean turned around, leaning over spreading his cheeks drying his ***.

He looked like ole vet, but without the beard now that I think about it.

SoonerLaw09
9/1/2011, 10:40 AM
I still get asked once a week if I've seen the *** dryer in the gym again.

And by drying his ***, I don't mean turned around with his back to the dryer (you know the same one everyone uses to dry their hands and some *******s like to dry their balls with). I mean turned around, leaning over spreading his cheeks drying his ***.

He looked like ole vet, but without the beard now that I think about it.

Sheesh, just wipe liberally with TP like the rest of us. Blow-drying the a$z usually leaves a crust.

Sooner Tri
9/1/2011, 10:54 AM
I also witnessed this at the gym locker room, from the guy who parades around before/after his shower with a towel over his shoulder (instead of around his waist). He proceeded to work himself over with the dryer at the sink, while the rest of us are shaving and brushing our teeth. I couldn't restrain myself any longer, so I (loudly) said to him, "Thanks. After seeing where that dryer has been, I'll never be able to use it again!" Several guys laughed, so he starts stammering about the humidity in the locker room and how he couldn't get dry. But he set the dryer down and went and got dressed. Haven't seen him on parade since, as he now quietly dresses and leaves.
You're welcome, fellow gym members!

SoonerLaw09
9/1/2011, 12:20 PM
Well at least he wasn't blow-drying someone *else's* balls. Small favors and all that.

Ever since my wife caught me with her curling iron, I kinda got out of the habit...

MsProudSooner
9/1/2011, 01:17 PM
Perhaps he thought the heat would render him sterile.

I once knew a guy who was in the airforce. His girlfriend got pregnant. They had some equipment at the air force base that emitted radiation. He stood in front of it, hoping that it would make him sterile. Then he could have said "It wasn't me. I didn't get her pregnant!"

The bigger question is where does 3g find these little gems.

Pricetag
9/1/2011, 01:17 PM
The dude sure describes the scene in great detail. I wonder what would shock me more, some old guy drying his balls or a young dude staring and taking notes.
What has been seen cannot be unseen. What has been seen that is unpleasant must be shared.

Boomer.....
9/1/2011, 01:22 PM
This thread is full of gold!

SoonerLaw09
9/1/2011, 01:32 PM
Perhaps he thought the heat would render him sterile.

I once knew a guy who was in the airforce. His girlfriend got pregnant. They had some equipment at the air force base that emitted radiation. He stood in front of it, hoping that it would make him sterile. Then he could have said "It wasn't me. I didn't get her pregnant!"

The bigger question is where does 3g find these little gems.

On balance, I'd have to say that blow-drying your balls is much safer than microwaving them.