PDA

View Full Version : Ok, this is when you guys can help

oudavid1
6/6/2011, 02:06 AM
me figure some ish out. Not that im confused or dont have anywhere to turn, but honestly, I just like to share random tidbits about my life and get your opinions. I mean, most of you went through all the crap I'm going through.

Ok, so here is whats going on.

I have a friend i have known since 8th grade. Nice guy. We have always been close and he isnt much of a social person. Not that he dosnt party, he is just not a good talker. He is an only child from a wealthy family. His mom is very nice, never had to work, so she basically stayed at home and managed his life more than most moms would. His parents are nice, but also were always very strict. Him being the only child in all (not like my parents). So his whole life he has been sort of managed and protected from screwing up. He always made good grades and never really got into much trouble. Then, he goes off to college (OSU) and meets this girl. This being the first time he has ever been able to make his own rules, she basically lives with him at his dorm. Meaning she stays over all the time (typical college kids). But not having any brothers or cousins around him growing up, and also not having a lot of close friends (like me) up at OSU, he was really on his own. Long story short, I get a text 2 weeks ago from him saying "Im engaged big guy!". I sorta thought/prayed to God, it was a joke. But it wasnt. My first questions was; to who? and is she pregnant. Both of which I knew the answer too, the girl he had been dating 3 months (and only knew 5 months, and yes. Then in my head I saw the next question coming....he asked me to be his best man. I then realizing how serious this was, called him and he told me he loved her and that he was ok with getting married. He had already told both parents and she was 9 weeks pregnant. I told him if he was happy, I was happy. So i would of course stand by him and be his best man. I recently talked to his mother and father, both of which i have always been like a son too, and they both told me about how they were interested to see what i thought. I didnt lie, i was (like them) disappointed and shocked. Im glad he is going to stick around and be a dad, something I dont think he is ready for. But im really not sure how i should feel about this. I mean, he is my bud, not my best bud by any stretch (mostly because my ex at one point kissed him to get back at me, and he was dumb enough to fall for it) so that always hindered our friendship.

Ok, my real question is.....is ok fro me to think this is a bad idea and just be quiet and let him make his own decisions? Or should I sit down and talk with him. I mean his mind seems made up, but im just not sure about his judgment.

Any opinions?

Mongo
6/6/2011, 02:19 AM
I skimmed over what you posted.... but stfu and let him do his thing. you pipe in, and your relationship is dead. poon is greater than you at this moment

yermom
6/6/2011, 02:36 AM
i'm all for staying around for the kid, but yeah, marriage, let's not make two mistakes...

of course, he's going to have to figure that out on his own. trying to tell him that likely isn't going over well. but you know, might as well get that starter marriage under his belt :D

sooner59
6/6/2011, 02:50 AM
Yeah pretty much. She made his bed, now he has to sleep in it. If he is planning on sticking with her, then Godspeed. You might talk to him about how much he has to work to make it through. If it doesn't work out, so be it. But if he thinks he loves her and she is pregnant, then I hope it works out for him.

delhalew
6/6/2011, 03:05 AM
Well, it's to late to explain how to use a ****ing condom, so...don't lose the ring and smile.

Maybe get him a hooker for the bachelor party. That way in case this works out, she won't be the one he ever bangs.

It could have been a sheep...:embarrassed:

SoonerBorn68
6/6/2011, 04:25 AM
Be there for him. He's your friend--and a big boy now. Just hand him the ring & grit your teeth. If you say anything now it'll just bite you in the ***.

olevetonahill
6/6/2011, 06:26 AM
If his folks aint saying ****, then neither should you. Seems his dad should have given him The TALK.

If you really feel that strongly against it then simply say you cant be his best man and let it go at that. Peeps gonna **** up their lives no matter what "Friends" say

Jammin'
6/6/2011, 06:53 AM
You should try to French kiss his fiancé to even things up.

sooner_born_1960
6/6/2011, 07:00 AM
I honestly don't think there is any way to tell, in advance, if a marriage is going to last. Wish them both the best.

yermom
6/6/2011, 07:02 AM

well, yeah, she obviously puts out

and she can't get more pregnant :D

jk the sooner fan
6/6/2011, 07:10 AM
its his life to live

if you are a friend - then be one - be there and be supportive

if he wants your advice, then be honest.....otherwise stfu

Tulsa_Fireman
6/6/2011, 08:36 AM
PIITB

royalfan5
6/6/2011, 08:48 AM
PIITB

It sounds like it's 9 weeks late for that advice.

Partial Qualifier
6/6/2011, 08:49 AM
Be there for him. He's your friend--and a big boy now. Just hand him the ring & grit your teeth. If you say anything now it'll just bite you in the ***.

its his life to live

These. It's too late now, and who knows - they may be married for a long time. I know some only-children who really came into their own once they started their own family. This may be the best thing for him.

Sounds like you already had the right inclination. Just be supportive as hell, he will always remember & appreciate that, no matter what happens.

tcrb
6/6/2011, 08:53 AM
Go with either one (or both) of these:

its his life to live

GDC
6/6/2011, 09:03 AM
I lost all hope and interest at the "went to OSU" part.

Jammin'
6/6/2011, 09:35 AM

It's never too late for butt play.

sidenote: :sadfaceforpoko

Tulsa_Fireman
6/6/2011, 09:39 AM

No, no, no.

That is what he should do to his friend.

If that's all you can contribute to this serious advice I'm handing out, then maybe you should stick to agriculture.

Again, PIITB, David. He'll appreciate the effort and so will his butthole.

dynersooner
6/6/2011, 09:43 AM
me figure some ish out. Not that im confused or dont have anywhere to turn, but honestly, I just like to share random tidbits about my life and get your opinions. I mean, most of you went through all the crap I'm going through.

I have a friend i have known since 8th grade. Nice guy. We have always been close and he isnt much of a social person. Not that he dosnt party, he is just not a good talker. He is an only child from a wealthy family. His mom is very nice, never had to work, so she basically stayed at home and managed his life more than most moms would. His parents are nice, but also were always very strict. Him being the only child in all (not like my parents). So his whole life he has been sort of managed and protected from screwing up. He always made good grades and never really got into much trouble. Then, he goes off to college (OSU) and meets this girl. This being the first time he has ever been able to make his own rules, she basically lives with him at his dorm. Meaning she stays over all the time (typical college kids). But not having any brothers or cousins around him growing up, and also not having a lot of close friends (like me) up at OSU, he was really on his own. Long story short, I get a text 2 weeks ago from him saying "Im engaged big guy!". I sorta thought/prayed to God, it was a joke. But it wasnt. My first questions was; to who? and is she pregnant. Both of which I knew the answer too, the girl he had been dating 3 months (and only knew 5 months, and yes. Then in my head I saw the next question coming....he asked me to be his best man. I then realizing how serious this was, called him and he told me he loved her and that he was ok with getting married. He had already told both parents and she was 9 weeks pregnant. I told him if he was happy, I was happy. So i would of course stand by him and be his best man. I recently talked to his mother and father, both of which i have always been like a son too, and they both told me about how they were interested to see what i thought. I didnt lie, i was (like them) disappointed and shocked. Im glad he is going to stick around and be a dad, something I dont think he is ready for. But im really not sure how i should feel about this. I mean, he is my bud, not my best bud by any stretch (mostly because my ex at one point kissed him to get back at me, and he was dumb enough to fall for it) so that always hindered our friendship.

Ok, my real question is.....is ok fro me to think this is a bad idea and just be quiet and let him make his own decisions? Or should I sit down and talk with him. I mean his mind seems made up, but im just not sure about his judgment.

Any opinions?

funny. my little brother's friend at OSU knows a guy this JUST happened to.

hhmmm, surely you dont think...

oh well, too late. link sent. cant wait to see if its the same guy...

CHEERS!!!

saucysoonergal
6/6/2011, 10:09 AM
If he kissed your ex, then no way you can be his best man! ;) Just be supportive and learn from his mistakes. ;)

oudavid1
6/6/2011, 10:46 AM

No thanks lol

well, yeah, she obviously puts out

and she can't get more pregnant :D

oh God lol

I lost all hope and interest at the "went to OSU" part.

Thats what im saying

If he kissed your ex, then no way you can be his best man! ;) Just be supportive and learn from his mistakes. ;)

My ex took advantage of him. I was with this other really hot girl (i posted pics of her on here once, bad mistake) on a beach when I found out. So i really wasnt that made. Me and my ex got back together, but I got even and then some. (Not something im proud of).

Anyway, you guys all said what i thought you would and I appreciate it. I was thinking the same thing. thanks guys!

mgsooner
6/6/2011, 10:48 AM
You really have a desperate need for attention, don't you?

Jammin'
No thanks lol

oh God lol

Thats what im saying

My ex took advantage of him. I was with this other really hot girl (i posted pics of her on here once, bad mistake) on a beach when I found out. So i really wasnt that made. Me and my ex got back together, but I got even and then some. (Not something im proud of).

Anyway, you guys all said what i thought you would and I appreciate it. I was thinking the same thing. thanks guys!

I'm confused, I got "no thanks" and "thanks guys"? Which is it?

jk the sooner fan

have you looked at your twitter page? i have......dont throw stones.....

mgsooner
6/6/2011, 10:51 AM

I haven't looked at my twitter page, what's it look like?

jk the sooner fan
6/6/2011, 10:54 AM
I haven't looked at my twitter page, what's it look like?

like somebody that has a desperate need for attention?

oudavid1
6/6/2011, 10:57 AM

What gives you that idea? Cause Ive start 1 thread this week?

Sorry to bother you. Kidding. Im not sorry.

I'm confused, I got "no thanks" and "thanks guys"? Which is it?

No thanks to kissing his fiance, thanks to everyone who weighed in.

mgsooner
6/6/2011, 10:57 AM
like somebody that has a desperate need for attention?

What gave me away, was it the tweets about obscure boxers or the tweets about obscure boxing matches? I'm really trying to shoot for as many followers as possible by tweeting about things that are wildly popular amongst the general public.

royalfan5
6/6/2011, 10:58 AM
What gave me away, was it the tweets about obscure boxers or the tweets about obscure boxing matches? I'm really trying to shoot for as many followers as possible by tweeting about things that are wildly popular amongst the general public.

If you tweet about boxing, I'll start following you. Did you watch the Froch/Johnson and Kessler/French dude fights this weekend?

jk the sooner fan
6/6/2011, 11:00 AM
What gave me away,

"follow me on twitter........."

mgsooner
6/6/2011, 11:02 AM
If you tweet about boxing, I'll start following you. Did you watch the Froch/Johnson and Kessler/French dude fights this weekend?

And this is exactly why I have my twitter link in my signature line, with the hopes that I will find another of the dozens of boxing fans left to talk about boxing with.

I watched both, Kessler wasn't exactly fighting a big time opponent but I thought he looked pretty sharp for having been on the shelf for so long. Froch-Johnson was a really good fight, I'm more impressed with Froch every time I watch him. Ward is one of my favorite fighters but he is going to have his hands full with Froch.

royalfan5
6/6/2011, 11:22 AM
And this is exactly why I have my twitter link in my signature line, with the hopes that I will find another of the dozens of boxing fans left to talk about boxing with.

I watched both, Kessler wasn't exactly fighting a big time opponent but I thought he looked pretty sharp for having been on the shelf for so long. Froch-Johnson was a really good fight, I'm more impressed with Froch every time I watch him. Ward is one of my favorite fighters but he is going to have his hands full with Froch.

Froch is one of those guys who always does more than you think he is doing imo. Plus, he always comes to fight. I think Ward has an edge in ability, but I think he will have to be ready to go 12 hard rounds. The in-ring interview with the 2 post fight was surprisingly pleasant. I hope the winner gets Bute.

NormanPride
6/6/2011, 11:32 AM
I watched a couple of "fights" a couple weeks ago. Does anyone actually know how to box anymore? These looked like ex-cons that were given boxing gloves and told not to kill.

mgsooner
6/6/2011, 11:36 AM
Froch is one of those guys who always does more than you think he is doing imo. Plus, he always comes to fight. I think Ward has an edge in ability, but I think he will have to be ready to go 12 hard rounds. The in-ring interview with the 2 post fight was surprisingly pleasant. I hope the winner gets Bute.

Exactly how I feel about Froch. For some reason I always go into his fights thinking he's going to get exposed as a limited fighter, but he never does. His boxing skills are very underrated.

I think more than likely you're going to see Bute fight either Pavlik or Kessler in the fall, and then the winner of that fight will fight the winner of the Super Six. Also a Froch-Kessler rematch has to happen at some point, regardless of how things shake out.

mgsooner
6/6/2011, 11:40 AM
I watched a couple of "fights" a couple weeks ago. Does anyone actually know how to box anymore? These looked like ex-cons that were given boxing gloves and told not to kill.

Honestly the best boxing these days happens in the lower weight classes. Heavyweight boxing is just about dead. I know people might not want to watch a couple of 130 pound guys go at it, but some of them are absolute maniacs in the ring. It's better than watching a couple of slow, flabby 250 pounders hug each other for 10 rounds.

royalfan5
6/6/2011, 11:42 AM

Well, ex-cons are the backbone of boxing.

royalfan5
6/6/2011, 11:45 AM
Exactly how I feel about Froch. For some reason I always go into his fights thinking he's going to get exposed as a limited fighter, but he never does. His boxing skills are very underrated.

I think more than likely you're going to see Bute fight either Pavlik or Kessler in the fall, and then the winner of that fight will fight the winner of the Super Six. Also a Froch-Kessler rematch has to happen at some point, regardless of how things shake out.

I have a creeping suspicion that Pavlik might be shot, and if he isn't I don't have a lot of faith in him getting his **** together again. If Ward wins a competive fight, I bet we see Ward/Bute, and Kessler/Froch in the fall.

mgsooner
6/6/2011, 11:48 AM
I have a creeping suspicion that Pavlik might be shot, and if he isn't I don't have a lot of faith in him getting his **** together again. If Ward wins a competive fight, I bet we see Ward/Bute, and Kessler/Froch in the fall.

Well Pavlik didn't impress me at all when he fought on the Pacquiao-Mosley undercard, but he does have the Bob Arum hype machine behind him. The thing about Bute is he is tied to Showtime for two more fights, so if one of those two fights isn't against the Super Six winner I will be very surprised.

Penguin
6/6/2011, 12:30 PM
What advice are you expecting? Punch the mf'er and pay for her abortion?

It's his f'ed up life. Slap him on the back and say "CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!" Then, get on your knees and thank the good Lord that it's not you in that situation.

oudavid1
6/6/2011, 12:32 PM
What advice are you expecting? Punch the mf'er and pay for her abortion?

It's his f'ed up life. Slap him on the back and say "CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!" Then, get on your knees and thank the good Lord that it's not you in that situation.

Oh believe me, ive been to the edge. Already done that.

OutlandTrophy
6/6/2011, 12:49 PM
maybe this is the best thing that could have ever happened to this guy.

It's not like he's serving time, Penguin.

Breadburner
6/6/2011, 02:38 PM
Two words....Paternity Test....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tulsa_Fireman
6/6/2011, 04:29 PM
You should masturbate on a flight from Spokane to Denver.

That'll show the tramp.

yermom
6/6/2011, 04:32 PM
Two words....Paternity Test....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well, yeah. i'd hope this already happened :D

pphilfran
6/6/2011, 04:43 PM
You gotta do what you gotta do...but your decision will last a lifetime...

Back in the early 80's I had a roommate...let's call him Larry...

Now Larry was a horndog...if it walked he went after it...

He became engaged to a girl...Let's call her Nancy...I knew Nancy quite well..a really great girl...a true 10 in all regards....

Larry continued to chase tail like there was no tomorrow...he was steady on this chick from Anadarko...since I can't remember her name I will call her Anna...

A month prior to the wedding Larry was still banging on Anna...

I explained to Larry that I would not participate in his wedding if he continued to pound on Anna...I was to be a groomsman..

Nothing changed...

A few weeks prior to the wedding Larry reminded me that I had not had my tux fit...

Told him I didn't need a tux...

He asked "What do I tell Nancy?"

I replied "Anything you want."

For some reason our relationship was not the same after my discussion with him...

BTW he continued chasing puss for years...messed with the wrong married chick and got the living crap beat out of him at work...both Larry the the pizzed hubby were fired...

That was the last straw, divorce proceedings started immediately...

I still see Nancy from time to time...she never asked why I didn't attend the wedding...I have never spoken to her about the affair....I never regretted my actions...

Breadburner
6/6/2011, 05:49 PM
well, yeah. i'd hope this already happened :D

Still in the oven isn't it....??

yankee
6/6/2011, 05:54 PM

Any opinions?

No thanks lol

oh God lol

Thats what im saying

Even when seeking our help, you still manage to come across as noobish/naive/arrogant/annoying, all at the same time. SMH.

oudavid1
6/6/2011, 06:23 PM
Even when seeking our help, you still manage to come across as noobish/naive/arrogant/annoying, all at the same time. SMH.

if thats how you want to take it, than yes. Can you get over it?

Mongo
6/6/2011, 06:28 PM
pics or it didnt happen david

yermom
6/6/2011, 06:30 PM

he's Bizzaro SicEm

BudSooner
6/6/2011, 06:41 PM

At least it doesn't say follow me on the ****ter, heh!

royalfan5
6/6/2011, 07:43 PM
he's Bizzaro SicEm

I don't buy until he calls Jeff Davis a tyrant.

A Sooner in Texas
6/6/2011, 08:36 PM
David, it sounds like your friend is trying to man up and do the right thing by this girl and their baby (and hopefully it IS his). While it may make you feel better to tell him what you think of the mistake YOU believe he's making, that's pretty much all it is...a way for you to pass judgment and your vision of morality on him. This may be a very big mistake your friend is making, or it may not.

Just stand by your friend and if the marriage doesn't last, do the right thing by him and don't tell him "I told you so." And support his efforts to be a good dad.

GKeeper316
6/6/2011, 08:43 PM
just started college and he's already got a girl knocked up and engaged?

sometimes you just have to let people make thier own mistakes and hope they don't come back and bite them in the ***.

or it could turn out to be the great love of his life...

SoCaliSooner
6/6/2011, 08:52 PM
http://schlicks.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/ist2_1152377-wire-coat-hanger.jpg

Hand him one of these and an anatomy book. Be a problem solver....

oudavid1
6/6/2011, 10:53 PM
pics or it didnt happen david

lol

David, it sounds like your friend is trying to man up and do the right thing by this girl and their baby (and hopefully it IS his). While it may make you feel better to tell him what you think of the mistake YOU believe he's making, that's pretty much all it is...a way for you to pass judgment and your vision of morality on him. This may be a very big mistake your friend is making, or it may not.

Just stand by your friend and if the marriage doesn't last, do the right thing by him and don't tell him "I told you so." And support his efforts to be a good dad.

I agree, that was my plan

just started college and he's already got a girl knocked up and engaged?

sometimes you just have to let people make thier own mistakes and hope they don't come back and bite them in the ***.

or it could turn out to be the great love of his life...

I sure hope so.

ew ew ewwwwww

C&CDean
6/7/2011, 08:29 AM
I don't give a **** about your friend or his problems. I'm just wondering why posting a pic of some bimbo you're wanting to boink was a "huge mistake".

dynersooner
6/7/2011, 10:23 AM
I don't give a **** about your friend or his problems. I'm just wondering why posting a pic of some bimbo you're wanting to boink was a "huge mistake".

David, have you ever wanted to boink a girl? BE HONEST!!!

pphilfran
6/7/2011, 10:36 AM
Boink you and the horse you rode in on....

Turd_Ferguson
6/7/2011, 10:41 AM
Boink you and the horse you rode in on....Boink you, ya mother boinker!

olevetonahill
6/7/2011, 10:42 AM
Boink you, ya mother boinker!

Id rather be a Mother boinker than a Father boinker:eek:

oudavid1
6/7/2011, 12:30 PM
Dean, I thought you were leaving!

And it was a mistake because you guys are weird.

I've never even kissed a girl. :D

The Profit
6/7/2011, 01:01 PM

Davie boy, that is how it was done before Roe v. Wade. Women of that period, who missed their period, were forced to go to the clothes closet.

On another note, it is a damn shame that it is too dangerous to visit Mexican border towns. A trip to Boys Town would have done wonders for you.

stevo
6/7/2011, 01:32 PM

no wonder your girl shoved her tongue down his throat. gotta give it up sometime kid

*cue marvin gaye*

jk the sooner fan
6/7/2011, 01:33 PM

this explains a lot

oudavid1
6/7/2011, 01:33 PM
no wonder your girl shoved her tongue down his throat. gotta give it up sometime kid

*cue marvin gaye*

Haha if only you really knew me

jk the sooner fan
6/7/2011, 01:34 PM

i think he's asking you out stevo

stevo
6/7/2011, 01:39 PM

i'm not quite sure what this means. you say you've never kissed a girl (and i'm guessing you're around 19), which leads me to the conclusion that you are incredibly inexperienced; however, I feel you are trying to convince me otherwise...

help me understand, scooter

jk the sooner fan
6/7/2011, 01:41 PM
he spekked me with the age at which he lost his virginity - which a) i dont care, and 2) who cares?

Adrian
6/7/2011, 01:41 PM
i'm not quite sure what this means. you say you've never kissed a girl (and i'm guessing you're around 19), which leads me to the conclusion that you are incredibly inexperienced; however, I feel you are trying to convince me otherwise...

help me understand, scooter

you need to ask david's "source"

stevo
6/7/2011, 01:43 PM
wait, he lost his v-card, but he's never kissed a girl??

DAVID?!! YOU SHOULDN'T LOSE YOUR VIRGINITY TO A PROSTITUTE!!

The Profit
6/7/2011, 01:43 PM
i think he's asking you out stevo

Stevo is way too much woman for this lad. She would ride him hard and hang him up wet.

yermom
6/7/2011, 01:45 PM
he spekked me with the age at which he lost his virginity - which a) i dont care, and 2) who cares?

i think he's asking you out jk

The
6/7/2011, 01:47 PM
What's this thread about?

I didn't read it. First post put me to sleep after three sentences.

Did it get good?

stevo
6/7/2011, 01:49 PM
david's friend is an idiot...knocked his lady friend up...decided to "do the right thing" and marry her...david is supposed to be the best man...david feels moral conflict...someone talked about twitter...then it went to boxing...i lost focus for a bit...david's friend kissed his lady friend when they were in high school...david has never actually kissed a girl though..david told jk that he had a pretty mouth

now you're caught up

The Profit
6/7/2011, 01:51 PM
david's friend is an idiot...knocked his lady friend up...decided to "do the right thing" and marry her...david is supposed to be the best man...david feels moral conflict...someone talked about twitter...then it went to boxing...i lost focus for a bit...david's friend kissed his lady friend when they were in high school...david has never actually kissed a girl though..david told jk that he had a pretty mouth

now you're caught up

Not only has he never kissed a girl, he hasn't even banged one. What kind of life is this boy living?

The
6/7/2011, 01:52 PM
david's friend is an idiot...knocked her up...decided to "do the right thing" and marry her...david is supposed to be the best man...david feels moral conflict...someone talked about twitter...then it went to boxing...i lost focus for a bit...david has never been kissed...david told jk that he had a pretty mouth

now you're caught up

1. You'd have to be an idiot to be friends with david.
2. Bad call
3. Worse call
4. Sounds like an OMGZBBQ, oh nvrmd, it's coke and xbox! type of bachelor party
5. what's new?
6. Was snakebro mentioned?
7. people still box?
8. Unsurprising
9. Also, unsurprising
10. Again, this was foretold.

OK. Thread over?

Penguin
6/7/2011, 02:04 PM
Wait. What?

2121Sooner
6/7/2011, 02:21 PM

He lost his v-card to Rufus.

stevo
6/7/2011, 02:56 PM
unanswered questions, scooter.

i'm waiting

saucysoonergal
6/7/2011, 03:03 PM
Wow, this finally got good!

pphilfran
6/7/2011, 03:10 PM
unanswered questions, scooter.

i'm waiting

Stevo, you are such a hussy...

stevo
6/7/2011, 03:17 PM
i've been looking for a sig - thanks phil!

pphilfran
6/7/2011, 03:21 PM
Glad to be of service...

The Profit
6/7/2011, 03:22 PM
I'm thinking that young David (aka Scooter) has retired from the conversation.

saucysoonergal
6/7/2011, 03:27 PM

He is probably off tweeting.

The
6/7/2011, 03:27 PM

Good call, my minion.

dynersooner
6/7/2011, 03:56 PM

thats YOUR opinion!

dynersooner
6/7/2011, 03:56 PM
Stevo, you are such a hussy...

its true. she is.

(add THAT to your sig, hussy!!!)

stevo
6/7/2011, 04:08 PM
*taps mic*

is this thing on?

The
6/7/2011, 04:09 PM
*taps mic*

is this thing on?

SPEAKUP.

stevo
6/7/2011, 04:10 PM
it works! ka-BOOSH!

now, scooter, you were saying?

dynersooner
6/7/2011, 04:13 PM
it works! ka-BOOSH!

now, scooter, you were saying?

NO! take out the part in parenthesis. (holy shiit! i spelled that word right, the first time!!!)

stevo
6/7/2011, 04:15 PM
won't do it. WON'T DO IT!!

jk the sooner fan
6/7/2011, 04:50 PM
thats a good point - if you lose your virginity to a hooker, does it really count?

oudavid1
6/7/2011, 06:37 PM
Ok guys, lets get something straight.

This is the internet. Everything said on here is true.

And yes, ive kissed a girl. And no, im not a virgin. Not even close.

But I dont know why you would care anyway.

stevo
6/7/2011, 06:40 PM
Sooooo...that means you're a slut? innnnersting

yermom
6/7/2011, 06:41 PM
but what is your relationship with Branson?

oudavid1
6/7/2011, 06:41 PM

Well your the expert on life, even mine, you should know...

stevo
6/7/2011, 06:44 PM
I'm *learning* about you scooter, this is a process! Don't be stho sthensitive!

oudavid1
6/7/2011, 06:45 PM
I'm *learning* about you scooter, this is a process! Don't be stho sthensitive!

na man we cool. Besides, anything you want to know, it would probably help to just ask the source. Say.....me?

jk the sooner fan
6/7/2011, 06:50 PM
na man we cool.

you said this in your black voice didnt you?

stevo
6/7/2011, 06:50 PM
I prefer to speculate

and don't call me "man" again. I realize God didn't bless me with huge breasts, but there is no need to insult me

olevetonahill
6/7/2011, 06:51 PM

If he aint I am. Come take advantage of me.:hot:

oudavid1
6/7/2011, 06:53 PM
I prefer to speculate

and don't call me "man" again. I realize God didn't bless me with huge breasts, but there is no need to insult me

Alright I get it, you just want to talk about me.

jk the sooner fan
I prefer to speculate

I realize God didn't bless me with huge breasts,

liar

olevetonahill

Hell if yer a Virgin I want to **** ya.;)

stevo
6/7/2011, 06:54 PM

*folds hands*

go on..

oudavid1
6/7/2011, 06:55 PM
*folds hands*

go on..

give me a hug

*extends arms*

Mongo
6/7/2011, 06:56 PM
liar

no ****

olevetonahill
6/7/2011, 06:58 PM
liar

no ****

So Yall seen the Pics?
Share ya biznatchos.:pop:

stevo
6/7/2011, 07:02 PM

Hell if yer a Virgin I want to **** ya.;)

well this just complicates everything...

yermom
6/7/2011, 07:04 PM
So Yall seen the Pics?
Share ya biznatchos.:pop:

ask yer boy Juan :D

Partial Qualifier
6/7/2011, 07:23 PM
I always miss out on the boob pics :(

olevetonahill
6/7/2011, 08:17 PM
well this just complicates everything...

No, Ima talking if the Boy is a virgin, Hell I know any chick that caint out run her brother aint one :eek:

ask yer boy Juan :D

jaun got the Pics? He gonna be callin fer some more Car repair advice. He gonna give em up.

stevo
6/7/2011, 09:09 PM
I feel like we have drifted from the op...what this thread is *really* about issssssss....

1. Scooter, have you decided to be the bestie?

2. Have you *really* ever kissed a girl? BE HONEST!!

Mongo
6/7/2011, 09:18 PM
I feel like we have drifted from the op...what this thread is *really* about issssssss....

you are caring about this waaaaay too much:D

olevetonahill
6/7/2011, 09:52 PM
you are caring about this waaaaay too much:D

Im still tryin to figure out whos a Virgin so I can **** em,;)

Mongo
6/7/2011, 10:04 PM
Im still tryin to figure out whos a Virgin so I can **** em,;)

I am not a virgin, so point that thing elswhere

olevetonahill
6/7/2011, 10:16 PM
I am not a virgin, so point that thing elswhere

Not in ANY orifice? :eek:

stevo
6/7/2011, 11:25 PM
amazing

oudavid1
6/7/2011, 11:51 PM
Yes, Ive kissed a girl.

Actually did last night. (First Date :D)

Tulsa_Fireman
6/8/2011, 06:13 AM

And no, im not a virgin. Not even close.

Hmmmm.

So given the usual understanding that there's a binary virgins and non-virgins, we're suddenly introduced to BEYOND non-virgin-ness. In fact, he's not even close. NOT EVEN CLOSE.

Which states there is NOTHING virginal about our boy David. Nothing. Including mouths and sphincters.

The Profit
6/8/2011, 08:26 AM
Yes, Ive kissed a girl.

Wow, you are one fast frigging mover. Slow down son.

stevo
6/8/2011, 08:37 AM
did she slap you and/or punch you in the gut?

saucysoonergal
6/8/2011, 08:38 AM
She kissed you on the first date? She is definately not your Shapoopy!

royalfan5
6/8/2011, 08:40 AM
Yes, Ive kissed a girl.

On the mouth?

The Profit
6/8/2011, 08:43 AM
Make sure she stays away from that Weiner.

stevo
6/8/2011, 08:45 AM
SCOOTER!! Where did you go??

Was the kiss consensual? Or did you sneak-attack her?

Mongo
6/8/2011, 09:17 AM
until I see a screenshot of david's tweet about him getting some kiss action, I dont believe it

DIB
6/8/2011, 09:28 AM
SCOOTER!! Where did you go??

Was the kiss consensual? Or did you sneak-attack her?

This is known as the Matt McCoy

saucysoonergal
6/8/2011, 09:37 AM
David watch this:

Pj3mFkn07Iw

yermom
6/8/2011, 09:48 AM
i had no idea what that was from when it was on Family Guy...

The Profit
6/8/2011, 09:52 AM
David watch this:

Pj3mFkn07Iw

All other advice on this thread is completely worthless compared to this clip. Saucy, you are a genius in your approach to young David's education. God Bless you.

pphilfran
6/8/2011, 10:00 AM
David watch this:

Pj3mFkn07Iw

Yep, pure genius...

yermom
6/8/2011, 10:02 AM
the real question you guys are missing is:

weren't you engaged or something a month or two ago?

dynersooner
6/8/2011, 10:29 AM

lots of unanswared thingies...

tator
6/8/2011, 10:34 AM
I'm really glad I don't visit here at night, **** got weird.

Mongo
6/8/2011, 10:49 AM

no, **** just got real. fo realz

dynersooner
6/8/2011, 10:49 AM

These eyes...

pphilfran
6/8/2011, 10:51 AM
Contrary to what your parents told ya...Great things happen after midnight...

Adrian
6/8/2011, 10:53 AM

Scooter was engaged to a girl, but he hadn't kissed her yet?

oudavid1
6/8/2011, 10:56 AM
All I got from was this thread was that A) everyone on here is weird and B) I like it.

Mongo
6/8/2011, 11:00 AM
what I am getting from this thread is a bunch of unanswered questions and confusion

The
6/8/2011, 11:01 AM
What I'm getting from this thread is a boner.

Mongo
6/8/2011, 11:02 AM
well yeah, those are just normal though

oudavid1
6/8/2011, 11:08 AM
Anything you guys want to know.....you can ask.....

SoonerofAlabama
6/8/2011, 11:09 AM
These things never stay on subject. One wild sentence and boom, everyone starts saying crazy things.

Not that I have a problem with it. :cool:

The Profit
6/8/2011, 11:12 AM
I am a little bit worried about David's veracity. He said he was playing tongue hockey yesterday, yet he has just posted a thread claiming to have brush hogged all day with an auger.

stevo
6/8/2011, 11:15 AM
scooter, you were engaged? was your bestie playing hide the salami with your fiancee??! is your ex-fiancee carrying his bastard child? did their kiss lead to intercourse and conception? are you okay?? do you want to talk about it?

i need answers

The Profit
6/8/2011, 11:16 AM
scooter, you were engaged? was your bestie playing hide the salami with your fiancee??! is your ex-fiancee carrying his bastard child? did their kiss lead to intercourse and conception? are you okay?? do you want to talk about it?

i need answers

Damn Stevo...You didn't pull any punches with that post. You might cause him to run that John Deere into a fence post.

3rdgensooner
6/8/2011, 11:20 AM
stevo, do you know Blake Shelton?

stevo
6/8/2011, 11:22 AM
si, why?

3rdgensooner
6/8/2011, 11:25 AM
Was just curious...I don't listen to country music so I knew nothing about him until I started watching The Voice and he seems like a good guy.

The Profit
6/8/2011, 11:29 AM
si, why?

Why did you say why?

stevo
6/8/2011, 11:29 AM
he's a very nice guy...just as polite in person

stevo
6/8/2011, 11:30 AM
Why did you say why?

why did you ask why?

The Profit
6/8/2011, 11:31 AM
why did you ask why?

You are 100 percent correct. Why did you ask why?

soonerchk
6/8/2011, 11:37 AM
I haven't read this. Is it worth my time, or should I just stay here on the last page and pretend I"m caught up?

3rdgensooner
6/8/2011, 11:37 AM
he's a very nice guy...just as polite in personThen he's representing our state and your hometown very well.

SoCaliSooner
6/8/2011, 11:46 AM
Then he's representing our state and your hometown very well.

Somebody has to counteract the damage stevo has done.

Adrian
6/8/2011, 12:31 PM

i need answers

I count six unanswered questions. Perhaps David would rather tweet the answers...

Mongo
6/8/2011, 03:07 PM
this needs to be resolved

stevo
6/8/2011, 03:46 PM
scooter, please hook me up with your twitter page. tia

soonerboomer93
6/8/2011, 04:08 PM
I always miss out on the boob pics :(

so do i :(

soonerboomer93
6/8/2011, 07:45 PM

This is the internet. Everything said on here is true.

And yes, ive kissed a girl. And no, im not a virgin. Not even close.

But I dont know why you would care anyway.

hahahaha no. Im a republican catholic, I do not endorse underage/premarital sex.

Way to stick to your principles scooter

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3205923&postcount=30

soonerboomer93
6/8/2011, 07:49 PM
scooter, please hook me up with your twitter page. tia

here skittles, I'll be nice http://twitter.com/#!/DavidLeake

from here http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=152300

olevetonahill
6/8/2011, 07:56 PM
Hell Im still trying to find out whos the Virgins in here, Cause Ima cure that ****.:D

stevo
6/8/2011, 09:10 PM
here skittles, I'll be nice http://twitter.com/#!/DavidLeake

from here http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=152300

scoots!! you have 5,000 followers?!

DIB
6/8/2011, 09:26 PM
Hey stev, come chat with me and Uncle Jesse

C&CDean
6/8/2011, 09:26 PM
scoots!! you have 5,000 followers?!

That's the exact number of losers who post on this board. Coincidence? i THINK not.

stevo
6/8/2011, 09:30 PM
my phone is in the middle of an epic sync or I would text you a funny joke, dib!

(yeah, that only half made sense to me too..stopped for some post-work drinks)

DIB
6/8/2011, 09:35 PM
my phone is in the middle of an epic sync or I would text you a funny joke, dib!

(yeah, that only half made sense to me too..stopped for some post-work drinks)

Drunk stev is the best stev

Edit: Firewater?

stevo
6/8/2011, 10:28 PM
g&t ssssssssssssss

Mongo
6/8/2011, 10:32 PM
g&t ssssssssssssss

I have no idea what this means, but if she is drunk and typing like this, it is making me horny

DIB
6/8/2011, 10:33 PM
Gin is the devil's drink

oudavid1
6/8/2011, 10:36 PM
Is this thread still cool?

Mongo
6/8/2011, 10:40 PM
JUST ANSWER THE ****ING QUESTIONS!!!!

soonerboomer93
6/8/2011, 11:00 PM
I have no idea what this means, but if she is drunk and typing like this, it is making me horny

kinda of like a stiff gust of wind makes you horny

oudavid1
6/9/2011, 01:57 AM
JUST ANSWER THE ****ING QUESTIONS!!!!

If you guys could number them it would be easier

jk the sooner fan
6/9/2011, 07:15 AM
ok so i looked at oudavids tweet page - its apparent that he tweets EVERY SINGLE THOUGHT he might have while watching a Yankees/Red Sox game - and i mean EVERY SINGLE THOUGHT

david have you ever considered that you might have an addiction problem? ;)

oudavid1
6/9/2011, 11:50 AM
ok so i looked at oudavids tweet page - its apparent that he tweets EVERY SINGLE THOUGHT he might have while watching a Yankees/Red Sox game - and i mean EVERY SINGLE THOUGHT

david have you ever considered that you might have an addiction problem? ;)

RedCocks/Yankees? You should see me during OU (away) games bruh.

jk the sooner fan
6/9/2011, 11:50 AM
i'll pass

soonerchk
6/9/2011, 11:52 AM
This doesn't appear to be resolved.

saucysoonergal
6/9/2011, 11:53 AM
David isn't a good question answerer, and his new squeeze is a hussy. (see my shipoopi post) ;)

The Profit
6/9/2011, 11:55 AM
David isn't a good question answerer, and his new squeeze is a hussy. (see my shipoopi post) ;)

He needs a hussy.

stevo
6/9/2011, 11:55 AM
If you guys could number them it would be easier

here:

1. scooter, you were engaged?

2. was your bestie playing hide the salami with your fiancee??!

3. is your ex-fiancee carrying his bastard child?

4.did their kiss lead to intercourse and conception?

5.are you okay??

6.do you want to talk about it?

Mongo
6/9/2011, 11:56 AM
nice work stevo

stevo
6/9/2011, 11:56 AM
i try

The
6/9/2011, 11:57 AM
here:

1. scooter, you were engaged?

2. was your bestie playing hide the salami with your fiancee??!

3. is your ex-fiancee carrying his bastard child?

4.did their kiss lead to intercourse and conception?

5.are you okay??

6.do you want to talk about it?

7. Do you want to poop on stev's knee for $20?

pphilfran
6/9/2011, 11:57 AM
Stevo, bake the kid some cookies...put sprinkles on them...

stevo
6/9/2011, 11:58 AM
that will not be tolerated. not even for $20.50

saucysoonergal
8. Do you like being a Broncho?
9. Why do you date hussys?
10. Are you considering a career in Insurance?
11. Why do you tweet so much?
12. Have you got fitted for your Tux?
13. Will the brides father be carrying a 12 gauge?

stevo
Stevo, bake the kid some cookies...put sprinkles on them...

phil, did I do sugar cookies last time?? who got the puppy chow??

jk the sooner fan
6/9/2011, 12:01 PM
i bet if you started following him on twitter, he'd answer all these ?'s

Tulsa_Fireman
6/9/2011, 12:02 PM
TTIWWP

oudavid1
6/9/2011, 12:03 PM
here:

1. scooter, you were engaged? Nope

2. was your bestie playing hide the salami with your fiancee??! No lol

3. is your ex-fiancee carrying his bastard child? Never been engaged or had a kid

4.did their kiss lead to intercourse and conception? No

5.are you okay?? Yes :D

6.do you want to talk about it? About what?

8. Do you like being a Broncho? Yes, very much!
9. Why do you date hussys? No
10. Are you considering a career in Insurance? As a backup
11. Why do you tweet so much? What else am i gonna do
12. Have you got fitted for your Tux? I can do the measurements myself
13. Will the brides father be carrying a 12 gauge? Apparently her parents are really cool about them getting married, so I guess not.

soonerchk
6/9/2011, 12:03 PM
I want a cookie.

saucysoonergal
6/9/2011, 12:04 PM
David is smart, he can use a tape measure. He must've gone to Edmond North. ;)

And according to the song Shipoopi, the girl you kissed on the first date is a hussy.

The
6/9/2011, 12:05 PM
I want a cookie.

I want a blumpkin.

pphilfran
6/9/2011, 12:06 PM
phil, did I do sugar cookies last time?? who got the puppy chow??

They were sugar cookies...some had sprinkles....mine did not...

soonerchk
That doesn't seem to be a fair trade.

oudavid1
David is smart, he can use a tape measure. He must've gone to Edmond North. ;)

And according to the song Shipoopi, the girl you kissed on the first date is a hussy.

F*** Edmond North. Its all about Putnam North. (home of Sammy B)

And I worked in a Tux shop.

saucysoonergal
6/9/2011, 12:08 PM
Putnam North? You would have to have worked in a tux shop then to be able to use a tape measure. ;)

stevo
6/9/2011, 12:12 PM
normally, my cookies have sprinkles. because i am a sprinkle-freak. phil, it sounds like i cheated you...and for that, i owe you an apology 4 years in the making.

chk, phil, i will make more cookies. and you will both get some

now who got the f**king puppy chow?!!!

stevo
6/9/2011, 12:35 PM
also, scoots. your answers were extremely disappointing. i can't believe i waited a whole day, with intermittent interest, for those

saucysoonergal
6/9/2011, 12:36 PM
also, scoots. your answers were extremely disappointing. i can't believe i waited a whole day, with intermittent interest, for those

agreed

soonerchk
6/9/2011, 12:37 PM
normally, my cookies have sprinkles. because i am a sprinkle-freak. phil, it sounds like i cheated you...and for that, i owe you an apology 4 years in the making.

chk, phil, i will make more cookies. and you will both get some

now who got the f**king puppy chow?!!!

I didn't even get knee pooped!!!

jk the sooner fan
6/9/2011, 12:42 PM
F*** Edmond North. Its all about Putnam North. (home of Sammy B)

And I worked in a Tux shop.

my son graduated from PCN.....that school has gone downhill i guess

yankee
6/9/2011, 01:11 PM

lol

dynersooner
6/9/2011, 01:33 PM

i misread "intermittent interest", as "internet interest" and almost repped you.

as opposed to Teh, who almost raped you.

The
6/9/2011, 01:34 PM
Rape raped.

stevo
6/9/2011, 01:36 PM
i misread "intermittent interest", as "internet interest" and almost repped you.

as opposed to Teh, who almost raped you.

funny, because i swithced "repped" with "raped" and thought "damn dyner"..but somehow, i knew what you meant..

then i re-read it and it made perfect sense.

3rdgensooner
6/9/2011, 01:52 PM
also, scoots. your answers were extremely disappointing. i can't believe i waited a whole day, with intermittent interest, for thoseIf by intermittent, you mean incessant, then I believe you.

Mongo
6/9/2011, 01:57 PM
I feel so unsatisfied with the response. at least lie next time. david could have gained so much street cred if he did

tator
6/9/2011, 01:57 PM
You're always unsatisfied, slut

Mongo
6/9/2011, 02:00 PM
I know

The Profit
6/9/2011, 02:01 PM
I prefer brownies.

oudavid1
6/9/2011, 07:48 PM

Its not that bad. I mean I've seen guns and a whole bunch of drugs, but the fighting seemed to have calm down. Its very mediocre.

I feel so unsatisfied with the response. at least lie next time. david could have gained so much street cred if he did

Haha we all have those stories we could tell that would make everyone jealous. I keep mine close to the vest.