PDA

View Full Version : Thunder fans are hypocrites

SoonerNate
6/3/2011, 04:59 PM
These same Sonics fans give the Heat grief for stealing a player while they stole and entire TEAM!!!!!!!!!!

And what's with these Sonics fans pulling for _allas? Yet they want them to be their rivals. Make up your minds.

yermom
6/3/2011, 05:15 PM
**** the Heat. **** LeBron. Go Mavs.

SoonerNate
6/3/2011, 05:23 PM
You have made my point.

**** the Sonics

starclassic tama
6/3/2011, 06:49 PM
who said anything about the heat stealing lebron? what does that even mean? the only thing i have heard people say is that lebron is a spineless ***** who took a giant dump on his home state...

yermom
6/3/2011, 07:40 PM
and used a prime time special to do it

CrimsonRez
6/4/2011, 02:23 AM
Thunder fans are hypocrites? Okay Heat fans are bandwagoner's.

Soonerus
6/4/2011, 09:41 AM
You are a dumb person...

yankee
6/4/2011, 11:46 AM
These same Sonics fans give the Heat grief for stealing a player while they stole and entire TEAM!!!!!!!!!!

And what's with these Sonics fans pulling for _allas? Yet they want them to be their rivals. Make up your minds.

What the hell are you talking about?

AlboSooner
6/4/2011, 06:26 PM
obvious troll is obvious

stoopified
6/4/2011, 10:31 PM
Stole a team?Last i cxhecked Bennet and his ownership group BOUGHT the team and moved to OKC where it has been embraced and it has flourished.

nighttrain12
6/5/2011, 12:37 AM
Stole a team?Last i cxhecked Bennet and his ownership group BOUGHT the team and moved to OKC where it has been embraced and it has flourished.

+1

soonerbub
6/5/2011, 10:12 AM

Better get back on your meds...you guys have a big game tonight

thecynic
6/6/2011, 11:26 AM
buying isn't stealing. Bennett owned the damn team and moved it with league approval. This wasn't a deal like the Colts where they left in the middle of the night.
Lebron was stolen either he went on his own accord. He's a spineless welp for doing it, but it's prolly going to get him a ring. two different scenarios.