PDA

View Full Version : How to creep out your "Match"

3rdgensooner
6/3/2011, 02:11 PM
Messages From Match (http://www.soonerfans.com/)

RUFF, RUFF, WOFF, WOFF and HOWL, to you! Yes, I am acting like a animal. that’s because you bring out the Wolf in me! Don’t get too close Sweety, Because I have a Sweet Tooth, for you. Of Course I Bite. i am like lightning you never know when or where I will strike. Sometime I can and do strike more then once in the same place.
Filed Under: Team Jacob

- Thursday, 2nd June

I’m a big deal where I come from and everyone knows it besides the DMV. I’m an aries I like long walks on the beach and candlelight dinners. Boxes of puppies and Jesus.
Filed Under: Also owns many leather-bound books.

- Monday, 23rd May

If I could turn back time…I’d meet you when we were both kids. During lunch..I’d walk up to you in the playground and offer you my cookie. And it won’t be half the cookie…I’d give you the entire thing. Then I’d whisper in your ear “when you’re all grown up…..and turned into a beautiful woman…I’ll be waiting in this playground. Waiting for you to show up………………….with a glass of milk in my hand. So u betta not eat that cookie girl!!!” :)
Filed Under: This is Chris Hansen from Dateline NBC.

- Thursday, 19th May

Ah, I knew it! You didn’t get back to me because you really ARE a 50 year old man writing to me from his basement! Just my luck.

It’s not like there could be some other reason you haven’t written back that I can think of. But that’s no reason to be rude, right? Even if you’re too afraid to answer my last email, you can still write back and tell me about your basement lair. What’s it like?

- Sunday, 1st May

CrimsonKel
6/3/2011, 04:22 PM
Yes but at least they don't seem very precisian.

3rdgensooner
6/3/2011, 04:26 PM
Yes but at least they don't seem very precisian.:slowclap

I'm not so sure, that last one seems wound pretty tight.