6/3/2011, 10:03 AM
Dude obsessed with TEXAS

JLEW1818
6/3/2011, 10:08 AM
I love Houston

just not Austin

SoonerofAlabama
6/3/2011, 10:21 AM
Murray was great in that game. Just some great runs. We have to make sure to have that solid of a rushing game this year. Thanks for the post. Great Video, JLEW1818.

NorCal Sooner
6/3/2011, 11:31 AM
Nice!

deweydw
6/3/2011, 11:40 AM
"Moses parted the waters on Texas." That was cool. Never get tired of hearing that one.

TexasFight'69
6/3/2011, 11:53 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYlWsU1BBxg

Sooner Among The Pack
6/3/2011, 11:55 AM
Still clutching onto 2005 I see! What a shocker :)

JLEW1818
6/3/2011, 11:59 AM

yall lost more games last year than vince young's Wonderlic Test score

what a freaking tard

or wait.., does that just mean yall just really suck?

how bout sucky retard horn ******rs

SoonerofAlabama
6/3/2011, 12:01 PM

That was cute. One thinge he learned from tejas was how to party:

http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/3237/vinceyoungshirtless.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/689/vinceyoungshirtless.jpg/)

TexasFight'69
6/3/2011, 12:03 PM
Wonderlic score = $55 million dollar professional contract

Pretty fuc*ing dumb, huh?

SoonerofAlabama
6/3/2011, 12:07 PM
Wonderlic score = a few years in the NFL and getting out because no team wants a quarterback that gets in bar fights and is as dumb as a rock.

TexasFight'69
6/3/2011, 12:11 PM
Yeah buddy, but the contract was guaranteed money..

Stupid is as stupid does

Bar fights? Does Dusty ring a bell?

cvsooner
6/3/2011, 01:04 PM
Yeah. Pretty dumb on the part of the Titans. KY...err....VY is a good player who has parlayed what he has into a lot of dough. Doubt he'll hold onto it. Now, that Bradford kid...what was his contract again?

Watching the 2010 game in the highlights again...I had forgotten what a great game Dejuan Miller had and how much we could've used him over the entire season. Good to know he should be back.

And what a great way for DM7 to go out...super game. He will be sorely missed, not only for his skills as a running back and receiver, but also for the fact that the dude NEVER fumbled. He fumbled, what, once in four years?

And why couldn't Madu have an entire season like the one series he had in this game?

Okie35
6/3/2011, 01:18 PM
one of the best parts wasn't even in the video

http://i.imgur.com/RbCpj.gif

pweitkem
6/3/2011, 01:21 PM
I love Houston

just not Austin

Seriously?

mushu405
6/3/2011, 01:26 PM
Does anyone know how to get this game? i've checked various sites but with no luck.

TexasFight'69
6/3/2011, 01:29 PM
Nice video...how about this one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbSaXAEoYvQ

SoonerofAlabama
6/3/2011, 01:40 PM
I like this one better:

Z1MpHG5x6q0

mushu405
6/3/2011, 01:42 PM
Nice video...how about this one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbSaXAEoYvQ

This one stat stands out to me....

TEXAS 2010 record 5–7 (2–6 Big 12)

TexasFight'69
6/3/2011, 01:44 PM
LMAO

The most overrated play from the 2-yard line in RRS history..

TexasFight'69
6/3/2011, 01:44 PM
How does 59-41-5 stand out?

silverwheels
6/3/2011, 01:47 PM
I guess this guy has nothing better to do than spend his time on an opponent's message board. Pretty sad.

TahoeSOONER
6/3/2011, 01:48 PM
7 Nat'l and Big 12 Championships > 59-41-5

7? Hmmmmmmm....I've heard that before? Oh! 5-7

TexasFight'69
6/3/2011, 01:49 PM
Here's a better example of a play from the 2-yard line

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivHQ487NWnA

TahoeSOONER
6/3/2011, 01:51 PM
Here's a better example of a play from the 2-yard line

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivHQ487NWnA

How many plays did you run on the 2 yard line in last years bowl game?

TexasFight'69
6/3/2011, 01:51 PM
And, of course, who could forget this one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SogNb3D5bIw&NR=1

TahoeSOONER
6/3/2011, 01:52 PM
And, of course, who could forget this one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SogNb3D5bIw&NR=1

I've seen that play around 5-7 times.

SoonerofAlabama
6/3/2011, 01:53 PM
A video of Bomar getting laid out. Good post. First one yet.

TexasFight'69
6/3/2011, 01:57 PM
Yeah 5-7 was pretty sucky especially after a 13-1 trip to the BCS title game

Perhaps that bis why Mack changed his OC, DC, OL and DL coaches

Maybe they can help the incoming top 3, 2011 recruiting class :)

SoonerofAlabama
6/3/2011, 02:01 PM
Yep, because recruiting leads to instant success always, especially to teams who are struggling to find offensive weapons and a leader.

TexasFight'69
6/3/2011, 02:04 PM
No instant success expected in Austin, pard...probably a year or 2 away

Just laying the groundwork....new coaches, new scheme, new attitude

TEXAS will be back :)

JLEW1818
6/3/2011, 02:08 PM
LMAO

The most overrated play from the 2-yard line in RRS history..

easily the biggest/ most memorable play of the RRS under Stoops/Brown, and maybe of all time.

SoonerofAlabama
6/3/2011, 02:08 PM
Riddle me this: who is your QB next year?

JLEW1818
6/3/2011, 02:12 PM
http://i56.tinypic.com/2lic3f9.jpg

TexasFight'69
6/3/2011, 02:13 PM
Contrary to the posts on this board, Mack has yet to name a starter, and won't until 2-a-days in the fall

We have 4 QB's, 3 probables

Gilbert has mobility baggage, young McCoy has the bloodline, but my money is on Conner...tall, accurate, throws a rope..

Gilbert likely starts the season but wont be the starter at the end

mushu405
6/3/2011, 02:16 PM
No instant success expected in Austin, pard...probably a year or 2 away

Just laying the groundwork....new coaches, new scheme, new attitude

TEXAS will be back :)

Its bad enough where you have to get new coaches after a horrible season. More knee jerk reactions in my opinion.

All these years texas has great recruits and how many national championships do you have more than us?

SoonerofAlabama
6/3/2011, 02:19 PM
You think they will go with the sophomore who has no starting experience that has to share his jersey number with two other players?

SoonerofAlabama
6/3/2011, 02:19 PM
Its bad enough where you have to get new coaches after a horrible season. More knee jerk reactions in my opinion.

All these years texas has great recruits and how many national championships do you have more than us?

Oh no, here comes the "OU cheats to win" argument.

mushu405
6/3/2011, 02:21 PM
Contrary to the posts on this board, Mack has yet to name a starter, and won't until 2-a-days in the fall

We have 4 QB's, 3 probables

Gilbert has mobility baggage, young McCoy has the bloodline, but my money is on Conner...tall, accurate, throws a rope..

Gilbert likely starts the season but wont be the starter at the end

young McCoy has the bloodline? unless your a manning i wouldn't bet on bloodlines being your best bet on a winning season.

I highly doubt Brown bag would put the pressures of his staff's jobs on another true freshman. There are so many people he can hire after he fires them again.

JLEW1818
6/3/2011, 02:22 PM
bloodline lol

mushu405
6/3/2011, 02:22 PM
Oh no, here comes the "OU cheats to win" argument.

confused?

SoonerofAlabama
6/3/2011, 02:24 PM
confused?

I know he will bring it up.

TexasFight'69
6/3/2011, 02:27 PM
LOL...

Arriving in Pasadena 13-0, losing the best QB in the county in the first 5 minutes and subsequently the NC to Alabama, followed by a 5-7 season demands attention to the reason, n'est pas?

What would you expect?

OU fans have ragged on TEXAS for years about being offensively predictable...Mack hired Harsin from Boise State..recognize that name?

The OL and DL were, in the opinion of OU fans, soft, verdad? Mack hired SEC OL and DL coaches from Georgia and Alabama..the difference in attitude is already palpable..

Recruiting was not bhurt at all after a bad year...TEXAS has the top 3 2011 class and is setting up for an even better class in 2012

How did OU's class rank?

Yeah I know, it dont make a sh*t until the game starts, but I can assure you that the Longhorn nation, the players, the coaches and the fans have seen the light..

It wont happen over night, but it WILL happen

Enjoy your success whilst you can. It wont last forever

silverwheels
6/3/2011, 02:30 PM
What? OU has been successful on the national level since the 40s, son.

JLEW1818
6/3/2011, 02:31 PM
5-7

TexasFight'69
6/3/2011, 02:33 PM
Successful since the 40's?

Really?

I suppose you forgot about the 90's

silverwheels
6/3/2011, 02:34 PM
Successful since the 40's?

Really?

I suppose you forgot about the 90's

Of course I didn't. OU has its ups and downs like any program, but there are far more ups. More than Texas, that's for sure.

TexasFight'69
6/3/2011, 02:36 PM
Yo JLEW, your hate for TEXAS is well documented; however, if calling TEXAS fans names and posting little more than 5-7 is your forte, God help you

"5-7" may be the best thing to happen to TEXAS

One year in a 105 year rivaly

SoonerofAlabama
6/3/2011, 02:37 PM
A top-level recruiting class means very little. There are always underrated players that scouts miss. You are in the best recruiting state in the country, you should always be #1 in recruiting. As far as the national championship, you got screwed. But I was rooting against you anyways...

JLEW1818
6/3/2011, 02:37 PM
5-7

The Maestro
6/3/2011, 02:48 PM
OU fans have ragged on TEXAS for years about being offensively predictable...Mack hired Harsin from Boise State..recognize that name?

Sure do. He was the one who listened on his headset as Chris Peterson called plays for Boise State vs. OU in the Fiesta Bowl.

Guy is as useful as the Indianapolis Colts OC.

Let's agree with all that talent in your state, all that funding, that beautiful campus in scenic Austin...no program has been more underachieving than Texas. They should win about one national title every five years with the fertile fields of talent, support and facilities...but they don't and haven't.

JLEW1818
6/3/2011, 03:00 PM
very nicely said

TexasFight'69
6/3/2011, 03:02 PM
LMAO

Please name any D-1 school that won a NC "every 5 years".

TEXAS is a fertile recruiting ground with 100's of good players. TEXAS along with OU, A&M, and top tier programs form all over the country competes for those players and can take around 22...

Your tired old saw that TEXAS is rich and "should" get em all is a worn out mantra...

Austin is one of the best cities in TEXAS, and The University of Texas is one of the best public universities in the nation...so are many others across the spectrum..

The best thing about TEXAS is that there is so MUCH MORE than a football team...something OU fans simply don't seem to understand..

We don't obsess about the sooners, we don't have anti-sooner crap on every car in TEXAS..

I suppose there must be a reason you need to obsess about Texas

Oh, did I mention, Texas doesn't have a state income tax either. Most okie friends I have LIVE in Texas. There is probably a reason for that as well.

silverwheels
6/3/2011, 03:19 PM
Living in Texas wouldn't be so bad except for the fact that there are Texans all over the place.

TexasFight'69
6/3/2011, 03:23 PM
Best you just stay in oklahoma. You probably wouldn't like the hill country, or the coast, or the rivers, or the hunting and fishing, or the food, or the professional sports teams..

Yeah, there is always the wind and noodling to look forward to :)

The Maestro
6/3/2011, 03:24 PM
Please name any D-1 school that won a NC "every 5 years".[/img]

There aren't. But Texas "should". I mean, not only does Texas not win national titles, they get lapped a few times by OU in the conference title department of the Big 12. Seriously underachieving program. BCS games are not a year in, year out thing at Texas and they should be.

[QUOTE=TexasFight'69;3252037]The best thing about TEXAS is that there is so MUCH MORE than a football team...

Oh, did I mention, Texas doesn't have a state income tax either. Most okie friends I have LIVE in Texas. There is probably a reason for that as well.

That's great, Buddy. This is the football board on soonerfans.com. We aren't talking about Chamber of Commerce **** right now.

silverwheels
6/3/2011, 03:26 PM
I do like all that stuff. I've been to Texas countless times. The people are what would keep me from living there. Hence the comment about Texans. You have poor reading comprehension. Might want to work on that.

silverwheels
6/3/2011, 03:28 PM
BCS games are not a year in, year out thing at Texas and they should be.

They need to work on just getting to bowl games year in and year out.

SoonerofAlabama
6/3/2011, 03:30 PM
LMAO

Please name any D-1 school that won a NC "every 5 years".

TEXAS is a fertile recruiting ground with 100's of good players. TEXAS along with OU, A&M, and top tier programs form all over the country competes for those players and can take around 22...

Your tired old saw that TEXAS is rich and "should" get em all is a worn out mantra...

Austin is one of the best cities in TEXAS, and The University of Texas is one of the best public universities in the nation...so are many others across the spectrum..

The best thing about TEXAS is that there is so MUCH MORE than a football team...something OU fans simply don't seem to understand..

We don't obsess about the sooners, we don't have anti-sooner crap on every car in TEXAS..

I suppose there must be a reason you need to obsess about Texas

Yeah, thanks for some random facts about tejas, another one: tejas is on its own grid system of power. want to live there now right? No

TexasFight'69
6/3/2011, 03:39 PM
Bowl games? Care to compare Mack's record with Bob's?

Texas is considered to be one of the friendliest states in the USA, Silverwheels. Perhaps the problem is on your end pal

National Titles? We have a few. I don't think they have closed the shop on that opportunity.

BCS records? I really don't think you want to go there...USC, Boise State, West VA, Florida

Texas doesn't and never will recruit Juco players, nor players who have been kicked off other programs. Mack has never put his team on NCAA probation

Have a great weekend!

SoonerofAlabama
6/3/2011, 03:44 PM
See you in Dallas.

CAN'T WAIT!

sooner ngintunr
6/3/2011, 03:45 PM
**** the horns.

JLEW1818
6/3/2011, 03:46 PM
lol the horns go to bcs records.....

i think 5-7 after a national title game trumps anything possible for Stoops and Brown

that is just plain worthless suckage

mushu405
6/3/2011, 04:10 PM

Texas is considered to be one of the friendliest states in the USA, Silverwheels. Perhaps the problem is on your end pal

National Titles? We have a few. I don't think they have closed the shop on that opportunity.

BCS records? I really don't think you want to go there...USC, Boise State, West VA, Florida

Texas doesn't and never will recruit Juco players, nor players who have been kicked off other programs. Mack has never put his team on NCAA probation

Have a great weekend!

Texas people are friendly for the most part yes. I do feel Oklahoman are also. I know extremes of both sides. I've been to Austin and my friend with OU sticker got his tires slashed.

National Titles. Yes you have a few we have more.

BCS records. Poor execution and preparedness is to blame. sucks that its not better record but at least we have the opportunity to participate in them.

You miss out of on great people that didnt get the chance. Juco players are some of the best. Mack i bet you has been better at covering them up. Please don't make him out to be a saint like every prestigious coach.

The Maestro
6/3/2011, 04:21 PM

Have a great weekend!

Yes, while you were playing the Pac 10's third place team in numerous Holiday Bowl's and beating Iowa in the Alamo Bowl we were playing conference champions. Your bowl record in lesser bowls is better than our record in BCS games. You're a ****ing idiot.

En_Fuego
6/3/2011, 04:52 PM
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s138/persaus_photo/102_1660.jpg

yermom
6/3/2011, 05:09 PM

Have a great weekend!

you are right. juco players are damaged goods, and never amount to anything.

mushu405
6/3/2011, 05:23 PM
you are right. juco players are damaged goods, and never amount to anything.

Phil Loadholt

SoonerBacker
6/3/2011, 05:27 PM
GEEZE! I guess Lid is back under a different name! Who knows, though. All :texan: s say the exact same things!

yermom
6/3/2011, 05:28 PM
Phil Loadholt

i was thinking this guy:

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/000/396/302/654893_display_image.jpg

A Sooner in Texas
6/3/2011, 10:14 PM
I'll bet Jim Tressel will still be needing a coaching job when Mack is looking for fresh blood at the end of the upcoming season.

sendbaht
6/5/2011, 07:05 AM
AND HE DROPED IT......My favorite part of the game.:))

Salt City Sooner
6/5/2011, 02:49 PM
Dangit, my burger's getting cold. Maybe I shouldn't have waited so long for my wife to get back from the store with that bottle of

http://www.meijer.com/assets/product_images/styles/xlarge/1001029_013000002646_A_400.jpg

101sooner
6/5/2011, 03:21 PM

It's official. * has become OSU.