PDA

View Full Version : So...I'm all sprawled out on a inter-tube...

The Ghost of Mex
6/1/2011, 06:20 PM
...floating on a lazy river at Atlantas in the Bahamas(which is sweet!!!), and who floats up next to me?...Mike friken' Stoops!!! No Sh!t!!!

We sang Boomer Sooner talked of the greatness of the 2000 team for several rounds...ok not really.

I did say hello and I was honored to meet him, then I left him alone. He was very nice and told me Bob was there last year. He was very nice and appreciative...

That's all...back to paradise.

SoonerofAlabama
6/1/2011, 06:30 PM
Awesome. Cool story.

BOOMERBRADLEY
6/1/2011, 08:19 PM
Innertube

I win

picasso
6/1/2011, 08:21 PM
daaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. ..nice floatie.

boomersooner28
6/1/2011, 08:43 PM
Yes. Atlantis is SWEET. I'm jealous. :mad:

agoo758
6/1/2011, 09:59 PM
Let me guess

Mex: You look like Mike Stoops

Mike: I AM Mike Stoops!

Mex: Falls off of inter-tube and goes flailing down a waterfall.

Did I get that right? ;)

StoopTroup
6/1/2011, 10:04 PM
...floating on a lazy river at Atlantas in the Bahamas(which is sweet!!!), and who floats up next to me?...Mike friken' Stoops!!! No Sh!t!!!

We sang Boomer Sooner talked of the greatness of the 2000 team for several rounds...ok not really.

I did say hello and I was honored to meet him, then I left him alone. He was very nice and told me Bob was there last year. He was very nice and appreciative...

That's all...back to paradise.

If you are there....I'm telling you....you should go find these guys and go sailing....

zUTIoAkSwqM

rainiersooner
6/1/2011, 11:14 PM
I had way too much sushi at Nobu last time I was at Atlantis. But the water park just plain rocks!!!

BoomerJ
6/1/2011, 11:18 PM
were you wearing your short jorts in your inter-tube?

StoopTroup
6/1/2011, 11:20 PM
I had way too much sushi at Nobu last time I was at Atlantis. But the water park just plain rocks!!!

They had this Chocolate cake at the afternoon lunch buffet.....OMG....I barely made it back to the ship....