PDA

View Full Version : Easy things you can't do

soonerchk
6/1/2011, 01:20 PM
I can't whistle or snap my fingers. Never could. It's tragic and embarrassing when my 9 year old niece tries to teach me.

Cheez-It
6/1/2011, 01:24 PM
I can't whistle or snap my fingers. Never could. It's tragic and embarrassing when my 9 year old niece tries to teach me.

I can't whistle.

I also can't pee standing up....

soonersweetie
6/1/2011, 01:25 PM
I can't swim. Had lessons twice as a kid, just can't do it. Unless you count holding your nose and closing your eyes. It's just not happening.

I can whistle, but not real loud and certainly not with a song.

jk the sooner fan
6/1/2011, 01:27 PM

oh dont kid yourself - you can do this.......perhaps not without pee running down your legs......but you can

stoops the eternal pimp
6/1/2011, 01:29 PM
I can't whistle..I also can't be not allsome...

OULenexaman
6/1/2011, 01:31 PM
I can't whistle or snap my fingers. Never could. It's tragic and embarrassing when my 9 year old niece tries to teach me. You could break her limbs if it pisses you off.....2nd degree.

StoopTroup
6/1/2011, 01:34 PM
I can't pee sitting down at Dean's Tailgate.

My Opinion Matters
6/1/2011, 01:37 PM
Not get banned.

yermom
6/1/2011, 01:40 PM
I also can't be not allsome...

i have difficulty with this as well

is there a support group or something?

i had to relearn how to whistle after getting braces. i still can't do it as loud as i could beforehand

SoonerHoops
6/1/2011, 01:41 PM
Can't whistle. Can't open my eyes under water, that freaks me out. Can't put in eye drops, that freaks me out.

jk the sooner fan
6/1/2011, 01:42 PM
Can't whistle. Can't open my eyes under water, that freaks me out. Can't put in eye drops, that freaks me out.

jeezus is there anybody in your family that likes women?

Cheez-It
6/1/2011, 01:44 PM
oh dont kid yourself - you can do this.......perhaps not without pee running down your legs......but you can

True. I can pee standing up. I lied.

My Opinion Matters
6/1/2011, 01:45 PM
Putting Q-tips in my ears freaks me out. I'm not bashful when it comes to putting things in my other orificies though.

stoops the eternal pimp
6/1/2011, 01:57 PM
check please!

Jammin'
6/1/2011, 02:01 PM
I can't root for any pro sports team from Dallass.

Cheez-It
6/1/2011, 02:01 PM
Putting Q-tips in my ears freaks me out. I'm not bashful when it comes to putting things in my other orificies though.

Thats funny right there!!

achiro
6/1/2011, 02:02 PM

I can't whistle.

I can't swim. Had lessons twice as a kid, just can't do it. Unless you count holding your nose and closing your eyes. It's just not happening.

I can whistle, but not real loud and certainly not with a song.

I can't whistle..I also can't be not allsome...

The ladies here at SF aren't very talented.

3rdgensooner
6/1/2011, 02:03 PM
I am having trouble thinking of something easy I can't do. So I guess remembering things I can't do is the easy thing I can't do.

soonerchk
6/1/2011, 02:05 PM
I am having trouble thinking of something easy I can't do. So I guess remembering things I can't do is the easy thing I can't do.

You can't walk upright on a regular basis.

You're welcome.

soonerchk
6/1/2011, 02:06 PM

I'm better at sucking than blowing.:cool:

KantoSooner
6/1/2011, 02:10 PM
As per always....
that post is useless without pics

3rdgensooner
6/1/2011, 02:17 PM
You can't walk upright on a regular basis.

You're welcome.How quickly you turn...kettle.

soonerchk
6/1/2011, 02:21 PM
How quickly you turn...kettle.

I can walk upright just fine, it's when there are obstacles in my way that I have issues.

Cheez-It
6/1/2011, 02:24 PM
I can't type without making errors if someone is looking over my shoulder.

3rdgensooner
6/1/2011, 02:29 PM
I am incapable of waiting around for people on gameday when it's time to go.

I can walk upright just fine, it's when there are obstacles in my way that I have issues.I will refrain from commenting on anything else I may or may not know about your success or failure at easy things.

yermom
6/1/2011, 02:30 PM
i think there is an unclaimed mama joke in here somewhere

Lott's Bandana
6/1/2011, 02:37 PM
Can't skate.

Ice or roller.

Penguin
6/1/2011, 02:44 PM
My left hand can't touch my left shoulder. I could never call a 20 second timeout in the NBA no matter how bad I needed one.

Jammin'
6/1/2011, 02:49 PM
I can't water ski.

Flagstaffsooner
6/1/2011, 02:51 PM
Armpit farts, did them as a kid but no more. Must be the hair.

oudavid1
6/1/2011, 02:51 PM
I got in to OU but didnt have anywhere solid to live.

yermom
6/1/2011, 02:52 PM
OU makes that part easy for you...

soonerchk
6/1/2011, 02:55 PM
I can't water ski.

Neither can I. I've seen the bottom of every lake in OK as a result.

Cheez-It
6/1/2011, 02:56 PM
I can't water ski.

I wouldn't consider water skiing to be easy.

Jammin'
Neither can I. I've seen the bottom of every lake in OK as a result.

I've become great at drinking on the boat and occasionally driving the skiers. So far no one has died, but it's still early in my career.

oudavid1
OU makes that part easy for you...

I shared a room for 17 years, and I dont want to move in with my parents again and again, so when I move out, I want to move somewhere that is mine. Not someone elses, no stupid curfews, or rules about open flames, mine.

I mean I dont love living at home still, but I also couldnt find a solid job in Normady either.

oudavid1
6/1/2011, 02:57 PM
I've become great at drinking on the boat and occasionally driving the skiers. So far no one has died, but it's still early in my career.

lol

Jammin'
6/1/2011, 02:57 PM
I wouldn't consider water skiing to be easy.

Me neither but I think we may be in the minority.

yermom
6/1/2011, 03:02 PM
I shared a room for 17 years, and I dont want to move in with my parents again and again, so when I move out, I want to move somewhere that is mine. Not someone elses, no stupid curfews, or rules about open flames, mine.

I mean I dont love living at home still, but I also couldnt find a solid job in Normady either.

i'm mostly making a joke about mandatory dorm sentencing :D

jobs aren't that hard to find here, but one like the one you have might not be, although if you know the right people, i'd imagine there will be more soon

3rdgensooner
6/1/2011, 03:02 PM

Why would you move in with your parents again and again?

oudavid1
6/1/2011, 03:03 PM

jobs aren't that hard to find here, but one like the one you have might not be, although if you know the right people, i'd imagine there will be more soon

I see. I didnt think you were being a d**k or anything. Yeah, if i found a job I really liked and could make some decent money off of, I would come down. I think eventually I will end up in Norman. There is a frat that is enticing me.

yermom
6/1/2011, 03:04 PM

getting tossed out of the dorms after every semester?

oudavid1
6/1/2011, 03:05 PM

Well like my brother who is 2 years older lived in the dorms freshman year, and frat house his second year, every summer he moves back in, and then moves out again. And when he graduates (cause he dosnt work) he will have to move back in. I want to get a clean break.

soonerchk
6/1/2011, 03:08 PM
So the easy thing you are incapable of doing is living on your own? Got it. Moving on.

3rdgensooner
6/1/2011, 03:08 PM
Well like my brother who is 2 years older lived in the dorms freshman year, and frat house his second year, every summer he moves back in, and then moves out again. And when he graduates (cause he dosnt work) he will have to move back in. I want to get a clean break.
So you're under the impression that is the only way it can play out.

oudavid1
6/1/2011, 03:12 PM
So the easy thing you are incapable of doing is living on your own? Got it. Moving on.

Never done it, want to, but at the right time.

So you're under the impression that is the only way it can play out.

Well not if i had a house, which i did, on campus. But that fell through when the current renters decided to stay.

2121Sooner
6/1/2011, 03:20 PM

I cant quit you

soonerchk
6/1/2011, 03:29 PM
I cant quit you

Many try, few succeed.

texaspokieokie
6/1/2011, 03:39 PM

i can't whistle very well, not nearly as well as when i was young.

texaspokieokie
6/1/2011, 03:41 PM
I can't root for any pro sports team from Dallass.

me too, in fact all if tejas.

texaspokieokie
6/1/2011, 03:41 PM
I'm better at sucking than blowing.:cool:

i see no problem here.

delhalew
6/1/2011, 03:50 PM

I feel like david comes off as spoiled or at least really picky. I worked at La Baguette...payed the rent. Hell, I even drove to OKC to do telemarketing for a while. I know what hell is like...selling children's books over the phone.

purplecrayon
6/1/2011, 03:51 PM
Drive a car (well).

delhalew
6/1/2011, 03:52 PM
Run. My knees and ankles are trashed.

soonerchk
6/1/2011, 03:53 PM
Drive a car (well).

Also use anything that has a point or a blade.

soonerbrat
6/1/2011, 03:56 PM

don't generalize. i can do all those things.

soonerbrat
6/1/2011, 03:57 PM
except the one about can't not be awesome. i can't do that.

3rdgensooner
6/1/2011, 04:00 PM
don't generalize. i can do all those things.Ditto.

WichitaSooner
6/1/2011, 04:08 PM
Ride a roller coaster

SoonerofAlabama
6/1/2011, 04:11 PM
Laugh at Dane Cook's "jokes".

DIB
6/1/2011, 04:16 PM
Laugh at Dane Cook's "jokes".

The thread title is easy things you can't do , not impossible things that no one can do.

Pozey
6/1/2011, 04:17 PM
I can't swim.

Which is ironic because all three of my kids swim competitively.

NormanPride
6/1/2011, 04:18 PM
If I can't do it, how am I supposed to know it's "easy"?

DIB
6/1/2011, 04:19 PM
Treat poor people like human beings

RacerX
6/1/2011, 04:22 PM
I can't make the rolling r sound.

NormanPride
6/1/2011, 04:23 PM
I can't make the rolling r sound.
I thought your name was pronounced RrrrracerrrrX?

soonerchk
6/1/2011, 05:29 PM
If I can't do it, how am I supposed to know it's "easy"?

In my case, it's because a 9 year old looked at me with pity.

SoCaliSooner
6/1/2011, 05:48 PM
Sleep in.

oudavid1
6/1/2011, 06:32 PM
I feel like david comes off as spoiled or at least really picky. I worked at La Baguette...payed the rent. Hell, I even drove to OKC to do telemarketing for a while. I know what hell is like...selling children's books over the phone.

There is a balance. Yes, my parents pay for my living and some of my luxury's (Country Club, Car, Cable, Internet). But I do enjoy buying my own luxury's of my personal use only, TV, Computer(most of it), dates, stupid things me and my friends do. I just have a certain way I want to do things.

Sleep in.

Thats a great problem to have.

ouwasp
6/1/2011, 06:42 PM
Shuffle cards. I'm terrible at shuffling cards.

ouleaf
6/1/2011, 06:59 PM
Never been good at those 3D magic eye pictures

GKeeper316
6/1/2011, 07:03 PM
There is a balance. Yes, my parents pay for my living and some of my luxury's (Country Club, Car, Cable, Internet). But I do enjoy buying my own luxury's of my personal use only, TV, Computer(most of it), dates, stupid things me and my friends do. I just have a certain way I want to do things.

Thats a great problem to have.

so you're a spoiled little ****... my dad dropped me off at college with all my stuff and 20 bucks and said good luck.

and it's "luxuries" not "luxury's"

SoonerofAlabama
6/1/2011, 07:07 PM
There are people out there a lot worse than oudavid1. He is getting some money from his parents for college, wow. That doesn't make him spoiled. He does pay for some of his own things. It is a transition from being fully supported to being out on your own. A lot of people do it like oudavid1 does. People just lay off of him.

stoops the eternal pimp
6/1/2011, 07:10 PM
Sleep in.

dis right hur

jk the sooner fan
6/1/2011, 07:42 PM
i cant sleep in either -drives me crazy

Breadburner
6/1/2011, 08:11 PM
I cant let a chick tie me up in the sack......

stevo
6/1/2011, 09:17 PM
I can't drink your milk.

soonerchk
6/2/2011, 09:42 AM
I can't drink your milk.

Can you drink my milkshake?

jk the sooner fan
6/2/2011, 09:43 AM
Can you drink my milkshake?

it brings all the boys to your message board?

soonerchk
6/2/2011, 09:45 AM
it brings all the boys to your message board?

Except Poko. *sigh*

SicEmBaylor
6/2/2011, 12:13 PM
so you're a spoiled little ****... my dad dropped me off at college with all my stuff and 20 bucks and said good luck.

So basically your parents were ****heads who neglected to provide even negligible support while you were in college which created this deep seeded resentment against anyone who didn't have to struggle to te same degree you did. Class envy is such an ugly trait.

@David, Don't let anyone ever make you feel guilty about about wht you have. Be proud of the fact that your parents are able to provide those things.

jk the sooner fan
6/2/2011, 12:17 PM
So basically your parents were ****heads who neglected to provide even negligible support while you were in college which created this deep seeded resentment against anyone who didn't have to struggle to te same degree you did. Class envy is such an ugly trait.

@David, Don't let anyone ever make you feel guilty about about wht you have. Be proud of the fact that your parents are able to provide those things.

some parents are smart enough not to let their children take advantage of them.....and then some parents are smart enough to recognize its better to teach their kids how to fish for themselves, rather than to catch all the fish, cook it and place it on their plate

soonerchk
6/2/2011, 12:42 PM

I know I'm scarred that my parents wouldn't buy me a car or a country club membership while I was in college. Screw books and groceries, I need to play tennis at the club!!!

Penguin
6/2/2011, 12:44 PM
I can't sleep sitting up.

oudavid1
6/2/2011, 01:19 PM

There are people out there a lot worse than oudavid1. He is getting some money from his parents for college, wow. That doesn't make him spoiled. He does pay for some of his own things. It is a transition from being fully supported to being out on your own. A lot of people do it like oudavid1 does. People just lay off of him.

some parents are smart enough not to let their children take advantage of them.....and then some parents are smart enough to recognize its better to teach their kids how to fish for themselves, rather than to catch all the fish, cook it and place it on their plate

I know I'm scarred that my parents wouldn't buy me a car or a country club membership while I was in college. Screw books and groceries, I need to play tennis at the club!!!

Ok, it was probably a bad idea to talk about my personal life on this board again. But lets get some things strait. Even though all of you are 100% right about my life anyway.

1. I am spoiled, not a lot, but spoiled. My dad makes a good living and he has truly spoiled all of his 5 children.

2. The Country Club is for the whole family, I am a member under my parents until I am 26. My dad plays gold every day, because he sells insurance and he has that option. He is also very good.

3. I appreciate all that he does for me, but I understand that I want to spoil my wife/kids someday and I will have to work even harder than he did. I work for my own money (except right now, im in between jobs) and I like doing so. My dad has told me i dont have to work, but likes that I do.

4. If you dont like it, you can go f*** yourself.

jk the sooner fan
6/2/2011, 01:20 PM

did dad teach you to talk like that, or did you learn it at the country club?

oudavid1
6/2/2011, 01:21 PM
did dad teach you to talk like that, or did you learn it at the country club?

heh.

soonerchk
6/2/2011, 01:21 PM
2. The Country Club is for the whole family, I am a member under my parents until I am 26. My dad plays gold every day, because he sells insurance and he has that option. He is also very good.

I'd play with gold every day too if I was rich.

NormanPride
6/2/2011, 01:22 PM
So we've established that oubruce1 is a trust fund baby and gets everything handed to him. So his easy thing that he cannot do is relate to the unwashed masses?

jk the sooner fan
6/2/2011, 01:22 PM
I'd play with gold every day too if I was rich.

http://www.visualphotos.com/photo/2x3224953/smiling_young_girl_playing_with_gold_coins_014413b l.jpg

soonerchk
6/2/2011, 01:24 PM
So we've established that oubruce1 is a trust fund baby and gets everything handed to him. So his easy thing that he cannot do is relate to the unwashed masses?

It's hard when you're better than everyone else.

Lawton4Life
Never been good at those 3D magic eye pictures

ITS NOT A SCHOONER, ITS A SAILBOAT

3rdgensooner
So his easy thing that he cannot do is relate to the unwashed masses?:noddingapprovingly

ouleaf
6/2/2011, 01:32 PM
ITS NOT A SCHOONER, ITS A SAILBOAT

Hahaha....You dumb bastard

Jammin'
6/2/2011, 01:34 PM
google things~dyner.

SicEmBaylor
6/2/2011, 01:35 PM
I can't figure out where some of you get off daying this stuff to David. As far as I know, David never said anything about your families. What David has or does not have shouldn't be reason to attack him and his family.

NormanPride
6/2/2011, 01:36 PM
It's hard when you're better than everyone else.
It's a pain that only the elite, like oubruce1, know. ;)

NormanPride
6/2/2011, 01:39 PM
I can't figure out where some of you get off daying this stuff to David. As far as I know, David never said anything about your families. What David has or does not have shouldn't be reason to attack him and his family.
SicEm, david is like the little brother of the board. Just because you're the middle child now doesn't mean you have to act up to get attention. ;)

We all love david. He's a good kid and has proven time and again that he's tough enough to take the crap we pile on him.

3rdgensooner
6/2/2011, 01:40 PM
SicEm, david is like the little brother of the board. Just because you're the middle child now doesn't mean you have to act up to get attention. ;)

We all love david. He's a good kid and has proven time and again that he's tough enough to take the crap we pile on him.I was gonna say: Because he posts here and c'est la vie.

jk the sooner fan
6/2/2011, 01:42 PM
oudavid - a word of advice - if you're going to follow in anybody's footsteps - put sic'em at the bottom of your list

KantoSooner
6/2/2011, 01:49 PM
Be cruel to a pretty girl.

I dunno. I just can't do it. I'll be annoyed and just fixing to be an ******* to someone and then I'll see a pretty femme and I just can't bring myself to do it.

Must be a character flaw.

soonerchk
6/2/2011, 01:57 PM

We all love david. He's a good kid and has proven time and again that he's tough enough to take the crap we pile on him.

I was gonna say: Because he posts here and c'est la vie.

I was going to go with "because he says this stuff for attention, and we're are just helping out." Either of you could be right though.

oudavid1
6/2/2011, 02:28 PM

Well, as one poster told me, "I USED TO THINK YOU WERE STUPID, BUT THEN I REMEMBER YOUR 19 AND DIDNT GO TO OU"

Apparently im the friggin anti christ now.

The idea that you guys even want to give me shiz makes me feel honored to be a part of this board.

oudavid - a word of advice - if you're going to follow in anybody's footsteps - put sic'em at the bottom of your list

hahahaha

I dunno. I just can't do it. I'll be annoyed and just fixing to be an ******* to someone and then I'll see a pretty femme and I just can't bring myself to do it.

Must be a character flaw.

Oh I can, but thats cause the b***h led me on.

Oh and by the way, I have chosen section 3 over the kerr megee lounge (my dads friends, we are not rich) multiple times and will continue to do so. I have always liked sitting around drunk f*** heads than rich drunk f*** heads. Besides, OU has the best f*** heads ever! Boomer!

3rdgensooner
6/2/2011, 02:30 PM
Oh and by the way, I have chosen section 3 over the kerr megee lounge (my dads friends, we are rich) multiple times and will continue to do so.
Wow, that's really slumming. Did you get any poor on you?

oudavid1
6/2/2011, 02:34 PM
Wow, that's really slumming. Did you get any poor on you?

No, but when I read this post I got ignorant in my eyes.

3rdgensooner
6/2/2011, 02:36 PM
siiiick buuuurn

NormanPride
6/2/2011, 02:41 PM
I think they have a spray for that now. No worries.

soonerchk
6/2/2011, 02:42 PM
I think they have a spray for that now. No worries.

Pretty sure that spray won't work until he hits the age of 30.

SicEmBaylor
6/2/2011, 02:49 PM

Imat te bottom of my own list. :)

SoCaliSooner
6/2/2011, 02:50 PM

I can't get much sleep beyond 3-4 hours a night. I should drink more.

sanantoniosooner
6/2/2011, 02:59 PM
belching on demand

texaspokieokie
6/2/2011, 03:31 PM
i can only snap my fingers on one hand. and yes, i have two.

soonerbrat
6/2/2011, 03:38 PM

i'm with ya, my brotha. insomnia sucks. and not in a good way.

65Mustang
6/2/2011, 08:57 PM
I can't get anyone pregnant... At least not anymore (snip.snip.snip)
It used to be all too easy.

Oh, and I can't stop after one beer.

jk the sooner fan
6/2/2011, 09:38 PM
i dont have insomnia so much as i havent been able to get rid of the alarm clock the military inserted into my brain that wakes me up around 6am every morning (on the weekends)

PrideTrombone
6/3/2011, 11:27 AM
I cant roll my "R"s.

Jammin'
6/3/2011, 12:00 PM
I cant roll my "R"s.

As long as you can still roll your J's, it's cool.

MelloYello
6/3/2011, 12:02 PM
I can't last more than 45 seconds.

Jammin'
6/3/2011, 12:03 PM
I can't last more than 45 seconds.

**** dude, that's impossible! this thread is about EASY things.

Penguin
6/3/2011, 12:06 PM
I can't hide in the bushes at the local middle school without getting arrested.

Ike
6/3/2011, 12:29 PM
I can't do laundry. Somehow, every time I try, I find new and creative ways to screw everything up. My wife thinks I do this on purpose. I don't.

jk the sooner fan
6/3/2011, 12:31 PM

what about the ugly ones?

Jammin'
6/3/2011, 12:38 PM
I can't do laundry. Somehow, every time I try, I find new and creative ways to screw everything up. My wife thinks I do this on purpose. I don't.

I screwed up laundry very early on in my marriage and now almost never "get" to do laundry anymore. It's nice but in hindsight I should have screwed up paying the mortage instead.

jk the sooner fan
6/3/2011, 12:40 PM
i'm unable to fold towels "correctly"

i can fold them - but its never "correct" so my wife goes behind me and re-folds them "correctly"

so now i just dont fold towels

saucysoonergal
6/3/2011, 12:48 PM

I am sure that David will actually graduate from college too!

Cheez-It
6/3/2011, 12:49 PM
I should be able to tell my brother what I really think....and yet...I keep my mouth shut.

oudavid1
6/3/2011, 01:10 PM
I am sure that David will actually graduate from college too!

I hope so. But then its finding a good gig.

Sooner_Tuf
6/3/2011, 02:12 PM

This is the smartest thing I think you have ever posted. It is good to see you growing up. In a really strange sort of way I am proud of you.

Unless you didn't really mean it :D

Tulsa_Fireman
6/3/2011, 02:25 PM
I can't stop being awesome.

I've tried and tried, but it's like awesome just oozes out of my skin holes.

SoCaliSooner
6/3/2011, 02:26 PM
I should be able to tell my brother what I really think....and yet...I keep my mouth shut.

Tell us. You will feel better.

hawaii 5-0
6/3/2011, 02:55 PM
I can't blow bubbles with bubble gum.

5-0

Trump/ Butthead 2012

IB4OU2
6/3/2011, 03:45 PM
I can't hoola hoop...I tried but I never could.

oudavid1
6/3/2011, 05:34 PM
This is the smartest thing I think you have ever posted. It is good to see you growing up. In a really strange sort of way I am proud of you.

Unless you didn't really mean it :D

All I do is win!

Wayne Jarvis
6/3/2011, 09:55 PM
I can't be serious at a funeral.

soonerchk
6/4/2011, 12:06 PM

Funny, I have the same situation with my brother.

Also with yours, but that's another story entirely.