PDA

View Full Version : The Lame Stream Media...

StoopTroup
6/1/2011, 01:08 PM
It's amazing that you can go around calling the Press names but they will follow you everywhere you go....lol

Are the Press following so that they can have access later when she runs or because they think she's one of the best side show acts since Barnum and Bailey installed a 2nd and 3rd ring?

StoopTroup
6/1/2011, 01:18 PM
I wonder.....is this cheaper than Obama's Limo?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-K-M2j5vLN9Y/Td-gprIM8jI/AAAAAAABGFk/lIVW9fk8Kuc/s1600/PalinBus.jpg

jk the sooner fan
6/1/2011, 01:21 PM

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-K-M2j5vLN9Y/Td-gprIM8jI/AAAAAAABGFk/lIVW9fk8Kuc/s1600/PalinBus.jpg

i wonder, are the taxpayers paying for the bus or the limo?

soonercruiser
6/1/2011, 01:25 PM
The Lame Stream Media will do ANYTHING they can to deflect attention away from Obama's failures.
Obsession with the bizarre...like Antony Weiner!
:rolleyes:
(FOX included!)

Mongo
6/1/2011, 01:26 PM
another fake outrage thread. awesome

StoopTroup
6/1/2011, 01:29 PM
I bet whoever wins....the American taxpayer will pay

jk the sooner fan
6/1/2011, 01:32 PM
I bet whoever wins....the American taxpayer will pay

for Sarah Palin's bus? wth are you talking about

StoopTroup
6/1/2011, 01:35 PM
for Sarah Palin's bus? wth are you talking about

What are you talking about?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_TQzvUhlan6M/SOhrUH2uBzI/AAAAAAAAAII/gceDEzzTWOE/s320/22+Dave+Detail.bmp

soonercruiser
6/1/2011, 10:25 PM

"WE" aren't paying for the bus!
Duh!

How about a picture of Air Force One with an "King Obama One World Tour "banner on the side?
(Anything but dealing with the deficit and budget...OH! I forgot, Ole Joe is fixing the budget!)

delhalew
6/1/2011, 10:47 PM
We need to get you a face to face so you'll have something for the spank bank.

StoopTroup
6/1/2011, 11:10 PM
Duh!

How about a picture of Air Force One with an "King Obama One World Tour "banner on the side?
(Anything but dealing with the deficit and budget...OH! I forgot, Ole Joe is fixing the budget!)

You mean you aren't supporting her PAC? That's freaking un-American man

mgsooner
6/1/2011, 11:45 PM
I wonder if that dumb b*tch ever stops to think that maybe she wouldn't sell as many books and bank as many fat appearance fees if "the lame stream media" wasn't so intent on hanging on every turd that falls out of her jizz receptacle?

delhalew
6/1/2011, 11:49 PM
Talk like that will **** around and get her elected.

reflector
6/1/2011, 11:54 PM
It's amazing that you can go around calling the Press names but they will follow you everywhere you go....lol

Are the Press following so that they can have access later when she runs or because they think she's one of the best side show acts since Barnum and Bailey installed a 2nd and 3rd ring?

I don't think she is going to run. I think she is doing what she is so she can charge higher speaking fees in the future. I could be wrong, but I don't think I am.

delhalew
6/2/2011, 12:02 AM
Or maybe she wants to draw attention to the sites of our American History and Heritage. I know, it's a long shot.

Whatever she does, liberals will hate it, and that will put a smile on my face.

StoopTroup
6/2/2011, 12:08 AM
I don't think she is going to run. I think she is doing what she is so she can charge higher speaking fees in the future. I could be wrong, but I don't think I am.

What she and others are doing is heading towards putting an end to PACs.

MR2-Sooner86
6/2/2011, 12:20 AM
Whatever she does, liberals will hate it, and that will put a smile on my face.

That's what I never really got. They hate her and follow her around every single chance they get. They are either truly afraid of her and what she could do or have some sort of warped penis envy. I'm still trying to figure out which one it is. Of course these are the same people who call the tea party racist yet have no proof even with a $100,000 reward but with their own saying, "hang Clarence Thomas" and caught on video it's perfectly alright.

I don't like her but I really don't care about what she does. Why? She has no power what-so-ever so it doesn't matter. Obama is the president so what he does affects people. With that, I still don't obsess over him even though I don't like him.

SoonerNate
6/2/2011, 12:22 AM
It's pretty much just misogyny from the left. They are threatened by any female republicans.

StoopTroup
6/2/2011, 12:27 AM
It's pretty much just misogyny from the left. They are threatened by any female republicans.

By the left? She being supported and followed by FOX!

Nate....you just don't get it....She's trying to take over the Republican Party via The Tea party. The Liberals are in support of that....that's why they are following her around while FOX continues to support her show. Eventually she's going to say something that either makes her go back to the studio or run for POTUS.

SoonerNate
6/2/2011, 12:31 AM
Troup it's a double standard. They are willing to go to any lengths hoping she'll say something that they can use to crucify her. Meanwhile on the other side Kucinich claims he's seen a UFO and they don't say a word.

StoopTroup
6/2/2011, 12:36 AM
Troup it's a double standard. They are willing to go to any lengths hoping she'll say something that they can use to crucify her. Meanwhile on the other side Kucinich claims he's seen a UFO and they don't say a word.

You do understand that she's been going around calling them names? The double standard would be someone trying to support her actions and I'm not saying it's you but Rep. Weiner possibly tweeted a pic of you

Gandalf_The_Grey
6/2/2011, 01:48 AM
Please don't tell me you through out Kucinich in a Palin thread...really. That is like comparing Sally Kern to Obama..

SanJoaquinSooner
6/2/2011, 02:01 AM
I hope she runs.

oudavid1
6/2/2011, 02:17 AM
First of all, the tax payers should pay for the presidential limo because, well, his safety is very important.

OutlandTrophy
6/2/2011, 08:30 AM
:les: but she's a chick, on a bus!!! do you morans not understand what is going on?

jk the sooner fan
6/2/2011, 08:32 AM
i've never quite understood the hatred towards Palin

royalfan5
6/2/2011, 08:42 AM
:les: but she's a chick, on a bus!!! do you morans not understand what is going on?

I think I saw an internet site about what happens when chicks get on a bus, but the URL slips my mind at the moment.

OutlandTrophy
6/2/2011, 08:44 AM
bangbus.com maybe?

royalfan5
6/2/2011, 08:46 AM
bangbus.com maybe?

That sounds right, seems like they had a boat themed sister site too.

Mongo
6/2/2011, 08:49 AM

Because we taxpayers are paying for her bus to travel and to end PAC's while unions and GM are struggling to make ends meet. Our tax money shouldnt go to her at all for her attention whoring...lol

tcrb
6/2/2011, 08:49 AM

You might be misinterpreting fear as hatred.

jk the sooner fan
6/2/2011, 08:50 AM
Because we taxpayers are paying for her bus to travel and to end PAC's while unions and GM are struggling to make ends meet. Our tax money shouldnt go to her at all for her attention whoring...lol

how are we paying for her bus? she's not even a declared candidate

jk the sooner fan
6/2/2011, 08:51 AM
You might be misinterpreting fear as hatred.

ok, let me restate it then

i dont quite understand the fear of Palin some people have

Mongo
6/2/2011, 08:51 AM

how do you know we arent paying for her bus?

OutlandTrophy
6/2/2011, 08:52 AM

How many people do you think you have caused to go on a hunger strike?

jk the sooner fan
6/2/2011, 08:53 AM
How many people do you think you have caused to go on a hunger strike?

am i at a buffet?

OutlandTrophy
6/2/2011, 08:55 AM
are the taxpayers paying for it?

Mongo
6/2/2011, 08:57 AM
you people just dont get it

http://guscutty.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/palin-done-again.gif

jk the sooner fan
6/2/2011, 08:58 AM
Palin is trying to take over the world and Fox News is helping her!!!!

OutlandTrophy
http://www.revolutionarycommunistparty.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/chairman-mao-posters-pic1.jpg

jk the sooner fan
are the taxpayers paying for it?

havent you always paid for my food stamps?

OutlandTrophy
6/2/2011, 09:00 AM
http://www.robertxgillis.com/uploaded_images/Jimmy-Buffett-717413.jpg

tcrb
6/2/2011, 09:01 AM
ok, let me restate it then

i dont quite understand the fear of Palin some people have

My personal theory is that she has a strong grass roots following and she's not afraid to tackle the issues (as she sees them) head on. She's got the same big set of brass balls that BO has when it comes to passing legislation and would likely force her own agenda the same way he has, except her stance is on the opposite end of the spectrum from where Barry sits. The left is scared ****less that if she decides to run, she just might get elected.

Mongo
6/2/2011, 09:10 AM
o6vN4H6L458&oref

Mongo
6/2/2011, 09:10 AM
That is what Palin would do to our country...lol

jk the sooner fan
6/2/2011, 09:13 AM
i heard she's the anti-christ - and if elected ,the end of times would be near

Mjcpr
6/2/2011, 09:20 AM

That's what I heard around the last election and we're still here. At least until next year.

:D

sappstuf
6/2/2011, 09:27 AM
All I know is that the Democrats warned me that if I voted for McCain, the wars would continue, unemployment would stay high, the national debt would continue to increase...

They were right!

soonerscuba
6/2/2011, 09:36 AM
Palin is one epic troll. I actually admire anyone with the skill to dupe people out of as much money as she has her legion while making the people that don't like her hang on everything she does. She would be a profoundly unwise choice for anything remotely approaching the power of the president as she seems to have revenge issues, but I can't fault her for make herself a multi-millionaire.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
6/2/2011, 10:37 AM
Wholly mackerel, another "why is Sarah Palin still alive?" thread. very useful.

StoopTroup
6/2/2011, 10:38 AM
I just made a new one.....LOL

6/2/2011, 10:42 AM
I just made a new one.....LOLThey MIGHT be counter-productive for you.

6/2/2011, 10:43 AM
All I know is that the Democrats warned me that if I voted for McCain, the wars would continue, unemployment would stay high, the national debt would continue to increase...

They were right!Them democrats got IT all figured out.

StoopTroup
6/2/2011, 10:45 AM
They MIGHT be counter-productive for you.

Why me? I'm voting for Palin. All the clam you can stand.

soonercruiser
6/2/2011, 12:26 PM

Already taken care of!
Obama....:D

sappstuf
6/2/2011, 03:18 PM
Obama is one epic troll. I actually admire anyone with the skill to dupe people out of as much money as he has his legion while making the people that don't like him hang on everything he does. He would be a profoundly unwise choice for anything remotely approaching the power of the president as he seems to have revenge issues, but I can't fault him for make himself a multi-millionaire.

FIFY

soonercoop1
6/2/2011, 05:04 PM
Duh!

King is being nice really its Leader Obama or Comrade Obama...:)

pphilfran
6/2/2011, 05:34 PM
She ain't smart enough to be prez...but she is smart enough to build a multi million dollar annual salary...

I Am Right
6/2/2011, 05:55 PM
Calling the press names? How about the press calling us names!!!!!!!!

6/2/2011, 06:05 PM
She ain't smart enough to be prez..You have decided this based upon what?

delhalew
6/2/2011, 07:05 PM
She ain't smart enough to be prez...but she is smart enough to build a multi million dollar annual salary...

I'm not going to buy that she's stupid. All evidence points to the contrary. If you said you don't like her style, I could understand that. She is far from a polished politician.