PDA

View Full Version : Video of the day: Oklahoma vs Nebraska (from 11/01/08)

JLEW1818
6/1/2011, 08:26 AM
i think we all remember who else was playing that night ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsZ3pe5shfc&feature=related

Salt City Sooner
6/1/2011, 08:38 AM
I can't remember a team getting blasted like that from the git-go. Heck even the 77-0 game against A&M back in '03 was only 14-0 after the first quarter. This one was 35-0 after 1.

spatton713
6/1/2011, 09:18 AM
imagine how many td murray would have had if they hadnt substituted brown in all that time or he didnt have to share time with all those other backs lol crazy haha....but no disrespect to chris brown he was a bad dude

deweydw
6/1/2011, 09:26 AM
The play of the game for me was at 1:24. INT for a TD. That was awesome.

SoonerofAlabama
6/1/2011, 09:52 AM
Great Video. Nice post. We won twice that night. OU and TTU.

JLEW1818
6/1/2011, 02:27 PM
i think this was the only time that i flipped to other games during an OU game.

now i don't have that problem ever again with 4 tv's

stoops the eternal pimp
6/1/2011, 02:41 PM
imagine how many td murray would have had if they hadnt substituted brown in all that time or he didnt have to share time with all those other backs lol crazy haha....but no disrespect to chris brown he was a bad dude

You need to go back and see how much of that was DeMarco checking himself out of the game.

NormanPride
6/1/2011, 02:43 PM
One of my best friends and I huddled with some random people around a TV after the game to watch the end of TTU vs Texas. Amazing night... I imagine it will be quite some time before we see another season like that one.

OUMallen
6/1/2011, 02:49 PM
One of my best friends and I huddled with some random people around a TV after the game to watch the end of TTU vs Texas. Amazing night... I imagine it will be quite some time before we see another season like that one.

Yeah we did too. That was amazing.

stoops the eternal pimp
6/1/2011, 03:01 PM
I remember leaving the game early to go watch the other game back at the tailgate with my man dean...

EatLeadCommie
6/1/2011, 03:40 PM
I was sitting in the north EZ for that game and there were quite a few Nebraska fans there as well. I actually felt bad for them. I have never seen a game get so out of hand so quickly.

And as somebody else said, that was the night of the TT-Texas game. I watched the end of it down in the concourse after the game.

I had a perfect view of that throw to Chaney (though I always thought it was Gresham until now). Just a frozen rope that he put on the spot.

JLEW1818
6/1/2011, 04:08 PM
the year of the 3 way tie

that had to be the most fun month in football on my lifetime

bixby28
6/1/2011, 05:16 PM
That '08 offense was almost flawless.

yermom
6/1/2011, 06:41 PM
I was sitting in the north EZ for that game and there were quite a few Nebraska fans there as well. I actually felt bad for them. I have never seen a game get so out of hand so quickly.

And as somebody else said, that was the night of the TT-Texas game. I watched the end of it down in the concourse after the game.

I had a perfect view of that throw to Chaney (though I always thought it was Gresham until now). Just a frozen rope that he put on the spot.

i was probably right there with you

what an amazing night of football :D

on another note, watching #12 run around in highlights is going to hurt for a while

SoonerOX
6/1/2011, 10:06 PM
I remember the Nebbish fans being very gracious in defeat. Plenty of them huddled around the TV's under the stadium and in the fan store with us to watch the whorns lose to ttu.

TheLadiesMike
6/2/2011, 02:31 PM
My buddies and I watched it on the big screen outside O'Connell's. The Gideon interception that wasn't was such a scary moment.