PDA

View Full Version : Hey Olevet......you want s a story about a sick mother F'er

2121Sooner
5/31/2011, 10:20 PM
That needs to die?

Here you go

Seattle man charged with breaking baby's limbs
A Seattle man has been charged with child abuse after prosecutors say he broke a baby's arms and legs.
Ian Goodhew, with the King County Prosecutor's Office, says the 4-month-old was brought to Seattle Children's hospital in mid-May with several broken bones and a fractured femur.

"It's beyond any plausible or reasonable claim of discipline; it's just flat out assault," Goodhew says.

The boy's mother's boyfriend, 39-year-old Edward St. Amant, has been charged with second degree child abuse.

Prosecutors say he may have a history of child abuse in Florida.

St. Amant is being held on $500,000 bail.

2121Sooner
5/31/2011, 10:21 PM
Now THAT is a sick story. People posting about a dog that got shot and get all upset......THIS is what is wrong with the world

yermom
5/31/2011, 10:22 PM
that POS probably started with dogs...

2121Sooner
5/31/2011, 10:26 PM
Haha!!!! That was funny

Or gators

proud gonzo
5/31/2011, 10:37 PM
seriously, though, a lot of people who do sick **** like this start out by abusing animals.

StoopTroup
5/31/2011, 10:44 PM
http://www.bakersfieldnow.com/news/national/122840209.html

Cheez-It
5/31/2011, 10:48 PM
This Seattle story is so terrible. Someone needs to shank this sick ****er!

2121Sooner
5/31/2011, 10:50 PM
Oh he will get his

That is guaranteed

SoonerBread
6/1/2011, 12:58 AM
Now THAT is a sick story. People posting about a dog that got shot and get all upset......THIS is what is wrong with the world

BOTH. BOTH are what's wrong with the world.

olevetonahill
6/1/2011, 01:36 AM
Oh he will get his

That is guaranteed

What ? You gonna do it?

olevetonahill
6/1/2011, 01:37 AM
BOTH. BOTH are what's wrong with the world.

Yes, THIS I agree with :pop:

Gandalf_The_Grey
6/1/2011, 02:07 AM
See these are things the death penalty should be reserved for. A man likes to kill when dogs tell him to...that guy is crazy...lock him up and then do lots of research on his behavior. A guy has sex with little children or harms little children in any other way...automatic death by impalement of bladed dildos in their *******s. You can't fix people like that or get any type of usual information out of them...so get rid of them...

sooner59
6/1/2011, 02:31 AM
Somehow, I can't think of a rational defense against that statement.

pphilfran
6/1/2011, 08:50 AM
That needs to die?

Here you go

Seattle man charged with breaking baby's limbs
A Seattle man has been charged with child abuse after prosecutors say he broke a baby's arms and legs.
Ian Goodhew, with the King County Prosecutor's Office, says the 4-month-old was brought to Seattle Children's hospital in mid-May with several broken bones and a fractured femur.

"It's beyond any plausible or reasonable claim of discipline; it's just flat out assault," Goodhew says.

The boy's mother's boyfriend, 39-year-old Edward St. Amant, has been charged with second degree child abuse.

Prosecutors say he may have a history of child abuse in Florida.

St. Amant is being held on $500,000 bail.

What does it take to get charged with 1st degree child abuse...kill the kid? I would think that would be murder 1...

jk the sooner fan
6/1/2011, 08:57 AM
What does it take to get charged with 1st degree child abuse...kill the kid? I would think that would be murder 1...

i think the degree's are based on severity of the injuries - thats probably an over simplification - but think of it as the difference between a regular assault and an aggravated assault

there's probably an "intent" factor in those elements of proof as well

Jammin'
6/1/2011, 08:58 AM
Most of these sicko's started off by hurting animals. Like that lady poster who kept killing her fish. sick bitch that one.