PDA

View Full Version : Fast n Furious Five

StoopTroup
5/30/2011, 04:18 PM
The boys enjoyed it. I did too. They smash up a bunch of Chrsyler Products.....lol.

BudSooner
5/30/2011, 04:30 PM
Did you stay for the end credits?

SoCaliSooner
5/30/2011, 04:35 PM
Surfed with that Paul Walker dude a few times at Point Dume over the last couple of years. True story.

sooner59
5/30/2011, 04:59 PM
Might have to check it out. I've already seen everything else worth watching thats out right now.

StoopTroup
5/30/2011, 05:02 PM
Did you stay for the end credits?

The first time we tried to see it was at AMC 20 in Tulsa. We came really early and saw the end credits that time....so we could leave right at the end this time.

BTW...the screens at AMC are better but it was $7 cheaper to see it at Eton Square...

yankee
5/30/2011, 06:43 PM
Fun movie. I enjoyed the heck out of it.

StoopTroup
5/30/2011, 06:56 PM
Surfed with that Paul Walker dude a few times at Point Dume over the last couple of years. True story.

He's Mormon. Are you Mormon?

Caboose
5/30/2011, 07:10 PM

Translation:

"A few times when I was surfing that Paul Walker dude was also surfing in the general vicinity...or some guy who looked like him. Not sure really."

SoCaliSooner
5/30/2011, 07:29 PM
Translation:

"A few times when I was surfing that Paul Walker dude was also surfing in the general vicinity...or some guy who looked like him. Not sure really."

You'd be surprised how many peeps surf PD. Pete Carroll and Matt mcconaughey, Justin timberlake and Cameron Diaz. We just don't camp out for hours in the hell hot heat in a jersey dragging my kid around for an autograph.

SoCaliSooner
5/30/2011, 07:35 PM
What was that hitting the floor? Oh, it was socali dropping a name.:)

Cuz that's what I do, post the names of lame *** actors I've met.

GKeeper316
5/30/2011, 08:07 PM
people in oklahoma just dont understand surfing.

i used to surf the break at onofre with shannon hoone, who was the lead singer of blind melon before he od'd on speedballs.

StoopTroup
5/30/2011, 08:35 PM
I've met Marc singer.

http://huntsmanslodge.com/images/marc_singer_beast_master.jpg

StoopTroup
5/30/2011, 08:37 PM
I don't understand folks that OD on Speedballs when they could have been surfing....

afs
5/30/2011, 08:59 PM
I passed Sam Bradford on moving walkways today in the Vegas airport.

SoCaliSooner
5/30/2011, 09:33 PM
people in oklahoma just dont understand surfing.

i used to surf the break at onofre with shannon hoone, who was the lead singer of blind melon before he od'd on speedballs.

Quite a few actors/musicians surf, if you surf often enough you'll see them. Most who really want to get good at it or enjoy it talk to the local brohah's to get tips or to learn about swells, tides and when/where to surf.

Caboose
5/31/2011, 06:33 AM
I passed Sam Bradford on moving walkways today in the Vegas airport.

Or as SoCali would put it - "Yeah, me and Sam Bradford travel together sometimes."

texaspokieokie
5/31/2011, 08:20 AM
i dislike special interest cars being destroyed in movies.

SoCaliSooner
5/31/2011, 08:43 AM
Or as SoCali would put it - "Yeah, me and Sam Bradford travel together sometimes."

One of my side jobs for the last nearly 20 years has been employing set medics for TV/film/music video shoots or working them myself. You're barking up the wrong tree, actors, musicians and athletes are about the least impressive people in this world. Swayze, Kurt Russell and Elvis are excluded.