PDA

View Full Version : Sorry oudavid1

SoonerofAlabama
5/30/2011, 02:50 PM
Stoops has officially banned the players from twitter.

Kenny Stills
@KSTiLLS4 SoonerLand, Encinitas--CA
Stoops said no more twitter. But Feel free to tweet me cause I love reading everybodys stuff! Live for the moment 

badger
5/30/2011, 02:55 PM
Guess this is the new Stoops twitter policy that berry tramel mentioned a few months ago?

http://newsok.com/berry-tramel-bob-stoops-to-implement-a-twitter-policy-for-players/article/3550830

Osama Bin Laden
5/30/2011, 03:13 PM
http://newsok.com/berry-tramel-bob-stoops-to-implement-a-twitter-policy-for-players/article/3550830

From the article:

Not everyone reading this will know what Twitter is. So I'll try to explain it without using phrases like social networking and microblogging. Twitter is a five-year-old Internet service in which you can send and receive messages from anyone else on Twitter.

The man just has a way with words.

Soonermagik
5/30/2011, 03:18 PM
Kenny Stills should be running stairs for these comments:

Such monitoring doesn't please Stills.

“Guess I'll be cutting down my tweets Smh (shaking my head) they try to control EVERYTHING we do. I'm tired of this ****.”

“Compliance told me to watch what I'm tweeting ... We(‘)re not allowed to have any life while we(‘)re in college.”

Read more: http://newsok.com/berry-tramel-bob-stoops-to-implement-a-twitter-policy-for-players/article/3550830#ixzz1Nrvr7hOW

SoonerNate
From the article:

The man just has a way with words.

Typed. But speaking he's a bit different.

agoo758
Now we need to get OUDavid banned from twitter.

SoonerofAlabama
5/30/2011, 03:19 PM
I think Stills has calmed down about the twitter ban now though.

oumartin
5/30/2011, 03:29 PM
Stills won't be missing tweeter once he's done puking up his guts for the 90th time once Bobby gets wind of his rant.

wahoosooner
5/30/2011, 04:13 PM
I think Stoops must have just banned Stills... There are still other Sooner players still tweeting today

StoopTroup
5/30/2011, 04:58 PM
It's my opinion that Barry Tramel is a part of the Bin Laden family

yankee
5/30/2011, 05:26 PM
Stoops has officially banned the players from twitter.

Kenny's been banned from Twitter for quite some time now. Like months. In fact that article was written in March. However there are many other players who still use Twitter because they do it in a more responsible manner.

Osama Bin Laden
5/30/2011, 05:59 PM
It's my opinion that Barry Tramel is a part of the Bin Laden family

I am honored to be thought of in such high regard, kind sir. Unfortunately, I must dispel your statement. We are not of the same blood, although the notion in and of itself is an honor. But I was not lucky enough to be woven from the same thread as the great philosopher we knew as "The Wild Berry Twist." He has the blood of true royalty, and sadly the same could not be said of me. And please, kind sir, his name is Berry. Not Barry. Where I'm from, that mispronunciation is considered a crime punishable by death. I find it easy to picture a delicious fruit salad when I hear the great one's name.

oudavid1
5/30/2011, 05:59 PM
I think Stoops must have just banned Stills... There are still other Sooner players still tweeting today

Wait for it....

Now we need to get OUDavid banned from twitter.

Hey, mean!

Kenny's been banned from Twitter for quite some time now. Like months. In fact that article was written in March. However there are many other players who still use Twitter because they do it in a more responsible manner.

....This

CrimsonRez
5/31/2011, 02:03 AM
i really really really hope kenny isn't one of those guys that starts to have troubles and then gets kicked off the team.

colinreturn
5/31/2011, 05:50 AM
i really really really hope kenny isn't one of those guys that starts to have troubles and then gets kicked off the team.

Knowing friends of his and such, I seriously do not expect him to make it through all 4 years.