PDA

View Full Version : Hey Mr. Postman, do you have a ...

Whet
5/27/2011, 11:39 AM
turd for me?

Mail carrier who defecated in yard gets to keep job
Originally printed at http://www.komonews.com/news/local/122672324.html

By KATU.com Staff May 26, 2011
PORTLAND, Ore. - A mail carrier who was caught using a yard as his personal toilet will not be fired.

The incident happened last month at a home in southeast Portland and a neighbor, Don Derfler, captured the man in the act with his camera.

Derfler had been waiting for his babysitter when he saw his mailman acting odd at his neighbor's house across the street. The postal worker then pulled down his pants and that's when Derfler began snapping pictures.

"We trust people like the postal service and meter readers and people of that nature," Derfler told us when we interviewed him in April. "To come on to our property and to defecate - it's just wrong."

The incident was an embarrassment to the post office and the worker was immediately placed on unpaid leave. Now, a decision has been made to keep the worker but he will be transferred to a different route.

A spokesperson said the administrative action was taken based on a postal service investigation but he did not elaborate. He also did not say which route the mail carrier has been assigned to cover.

Mjcpr
5/27/2011, 11:40 AM
I bet they gave him one of the ****ty routes!

Midtowner
5/27/2011, 11:41 AM
That this happened in Portland is not shocking.

Damn hippies.

Whet
5/27/2011, 11:41 AM
If they didn't, it sure is now!

dynersooner
5/27/2011, 11:42 AM
again?

this artticle seems to come out yearly.

someone go look at snopes.

Jammin'
5/27/2011, 11:43 AM
Sometimes you have a **** just creep up on you. He probably drank a lot of beer the night before. I think people should be more tolerant. I'm embarrassed for him but he shouldn't lose his job. Postmen should carry dog crap picker upper gloves and just make sure they clean up after themselves if/when this happens.

Breadburner
5/27/2011, 11:45 AM
Emergency Situation.....The creep is the picture taker.....

Whet
5/27/2011, 01:34 PM
If I see a postman, meter reader, or street sweeper taking a crap in my, or my neighbor's yard, I'd take pictures and send them to the offending's organization. There is no reason someone has to take a duce out like that - go to a restaurant, mega store, or gas station. Or, keep a porta-crapper in your vehicle.

Cheez-It
5/27/2011, 01:38 PM
Isn't that some ****?!

Mongo
5/27/2011, 01:38 PM
who hasnt taken a dump in someone else's yard? leave him alone

Cheez-It
5/27/2011, 01:42 PM
who hasnt taken a dump in someone else's yard? leave him alone

I can honestly say that I have NOT **** outside in the open air. I've never pooped in a porta john.

Mjcpr
5/27/2011, 01:44 PM
I can honestly say that I have NOT **** outside in the open air. I've never pooped in a porta john.

Well, why don't you come down out of your crystal palace!!

Whet
5/27/2011, 01:44 PM
Dropping a duce in a porta john in the middle of an August day is unforgettable!

Jammin'
5/27/2011, 01:45 PM
If I see a postman, meter reader, or street sweeper taking a crap in my, or my neighbor's yard, I'd take pictures and send them to the offending's organization. There is no reason someone has to take a duce out like that - go to a restaurant, mega store, or gas station. Or, keep a porta-crapper in your vehicle.

If I saw that starting I'd offer him the use of my toilet. If a dump crept up on him in my neighborhood he'd have a hard time getting to a public crapper. Some of you people are too uptight. I'm not saying he should make a habit of it but good god, some of you act like your bowels never betrayed you before.

Cheez-It
5/27/2011, 01:45 PM
Well, why don't you come down out of your crystal palace!!

Yes, I'm such a princess!!

C&CDean
5/27/2011, 01:50 PM
If I saw that starting I'd offer him the use of my toilet. If a dump crept up on him in my neighborhood he'd have a hard time getting to a public crapper. Some of you people are too uptight. I'm not saying he should make a habit of it but good god, some of you act like your bowels never betrayed you before.

He was black. Like anybody is gonna let one of them peoples in their crib to poop...

Sometimes a guy just has to ****.

C&CDean
5/27/2011, 01:52 PM

Are you serious? There's nothing like a solid country crap to realign your constitution. Also, you must not get out much. I mean if you've never pinched a loaf in a porta-crapper you just ain't livin'. Hell, we have two of them at the tailgates (his/hers) and step fills them both up.

Cheez-It
5/27/2011, 01:58 PM
Are you serious? There's nothing like a solid country crap to realign your constitution. Also, you must not get out much. I mean if you've never pinched a loaf in a porta-crapper you just ain't livin'. Hell, we have two of them at the tailgates (his/hers) and step fills them both up.

Yes, Dean, I am serious.

jk the sooner fan
5/27/2011, 02:02 PM
you havent lived till you've pooped in a porta john, or squatted in the woods...

StoopTroup
5/27/2011, 02:10 PM
There seems to be some folks who totally missed Scouting in School. I'm wondering what would happen to them if they got their arm caught in a rock and had to drink their own urine around 105 hours after they were last seen in a National Park?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-o7Kr1ms8tME/TZK54D-hJ7I/AAAAAAAAAHw/Le0xgRBJghU/s640/koma-comic-strip-always-leave-a-note.jpg

Cheez-It
5/27/2011, 02:12 PM
you havent lived till you've pooped in a porta john, or squatted in the woods...

OH I've lived!! JK, trust me...I've lived just fine without having to poop "in a porta john, or squatted in the woods..."

jk the sooner fan
5/27/2011, 02:13 PM
OH I've lived!! JK, trust me...I've lived just fine without having to poop "in a porta john, or squatted in the woods..."

i've seen some of your livin.....i wont argue ;)

3rdgensooner
5/27/2011, 02:20 PM
OH I've lived!! JK, trust me...I've lived just fine without having to poop "in a porta john, or squatted in the woods..."Elitist

C&CDean
5/27/2011, 02:33 PM
I'm honestly trying to picture an adult human who has never crapped outside or in a porta potty. Ever. Blows my mind. You've never been camping? Hunting? Fishing? Away from a building for an extended period?

jk the sooner fan
5/27/2011, 02:34 PM
"camping" for cheez it is a 5 star hotel with a well stocked mini bar and a dance club near by

Cheez-It
5/27/2011, 02:41 PM
I'm honestly trying to picture an adult human who has never crapped outside or in a porta potty. Ever. Blows my mind. You've never been camping? Hunting? Fishing? Away from a building for an extended period?

I have been fly fishing... overnight...and stayed in a tent even. Just didn't have to crap while I was away from "society".

"camping" for cheez it is a 5 star hotel with a well stocked mini bar and a dance club near by

And yes!! ^^^ IS my campground!! :)

Jammin'
5/27/2011, 02:44 PM
This really is mind blowing Cheez. I grew up camping but even then I once had to have a car pull over on the highway on our way back from a Tulsa Oiler game so I could run oft in the woods and take a dump. Just came screaming up on me and I had no where to go.

C&CDean
5/27/2011, 02:45 PM
I have been fly fishing... overnight...and stayed in a tent even. Just didn't have to crap while I was away from "society".

That's impressive. When I go camping/fishing/hunting copious amounts of alcohol and gut rendering chow is involved. No way in hell I'm going overnight and into the next day without a deep cleansing. You must have one hell of a constitution, or are John Wayne impacted.

Cheez-It
5/27/2011, 02:46 PM
For ****'S SAKE. I'm not talking about my pooping habits anymore. I DON'T **** OUTSIDE...Get over it!! I'm a girl!!! Wearing pretty red heels today!!

jk the sooner fan
5/27/2011, 02:47 PM
few women actually poop more than twice a week, so its entirely possible that a gal could be on a 3 day trip and not have to go even once

Jammin'
5/27/2011, 02:50 PM
For ****'S SAKE. I'm not talking about my pooping habits anymore. I DON'T **** OUTSIDE...Get over it!! I'm a girl!!! Wearing pretty red heels today!!

Do you leave your heels on to poop or take them off?

Describe this...slowly....

C&CDean
5/27/2011, 02:56 PM

At our house the females put on a red hat when they're gonna be in their "cranky time", not shoes. Novel concept.

Cheez-It
5/27/2011, 02:59 PM
At our house the females put on a red hat when they're gonna be in their "cranky time", not shoes. Novel concept.

HAHHAHAHA. I am rarely cranky!!

C&CDean
5/27/2011, 02:59 PM
HAHHAHAHA. I am rarely cranky!!

Only once a month? Impressive again.

Cheez-It
5/27/2011, 03:08 PM
Only once a month? Impressive again.

Actually. I lied. I was one miserable cranky bitch while I was pregnant.

Mongo
5/27/2011, 03:30 PM

you and your poop sound uppity

Cheez-It
5/27/2011, 03:34 PM
you and your poop sound uppity

Yes Mongo. I am very uppity.

Fraggle145
5/27/2011, 03:41 PM
I could see it if he had the squirts just rush up on him... What else is he going to do? **** his pants?

StoopTroup
5/27/2011, 03:55 PM
My cat will never go camping again....the damn mosquitoes were afwul and he forgot the Deep Woods Off.

http://www.xopl.com/blog/embedded/cat-bandaids.jpg

StoopTroup
5/27/2011, 04:00 PM
Dean...

Cheeze-it was a very confused child....

NSFW

http://www.seniorark.com/Humor/Child%20Bandaids.jpg

jk the sooner fan
5/27/2011, 06:50 PM

so when you close your eyes and imagine this - what does this human look like?

GDC
5/27/2011, 11:45 PM
I don't mind pooping outside, except when the flies start buzzing my bunghole.

Ctina
5/28/2011, 01:04 AM
There is a strange mixture of decadence and wrongness about having to dig your own hole in the woods. Not my favorite thing to do, but it is somewhat freeing, as long as you don't miss and get it on your shoes.

C&CDean
5/28/2011, 10:22 AM
so when you close your eyes and imagine this - what does this human look like?

Amazingly just like the guy in your avatar.

C&CDean
5/28/2011, 10:23 AM
There is a strange mixture of decadence and wrongness about having to dig your own hole in the woods. Not my favorite thing to do, but it is somewhat freeing, as long as you don't miss and get it on your shoes.

Hole? **** that ****. I just drop and squat. I ain't dug a hole to **** in since the Army.

StoopTroup
5/28/2011, 10:25 AM

That dude's arms looks to short to even wipe his ***.

How does he do it? Like this?

psP5G7aodj8

StoopTroup
5/28/2011, 10:27 AM
Yeah...the hole is outdated....

Always take a shovel when camping. Later when everyone is around the campfire.....go out and get your poo with the shovel and toss it on the fire. Excitement will ensue.

jk the sooner fan
5/28/2011, 10:54 AM

should i make the picture of me crapping in the colorado mountains during our elk hunt last october my avatar?

C&CDean
5/28/2011, 11:22 AM
should i make the picture of me crapping in the colorado mountains during our elk hunt last october my avatar?

That would be the allsome.

StoopTroup
5/28/2011, 11:40 AM
I think it's got to be a good feeling to crap on Colorado. I might take a dump the next time I'm up Nebraska's way....

Sooner_Tuf
5/28/2011, 01:18 PM
City People :/