PDA

View Full Version : If ya got Sportssouth on DirectTV

Blue
5/26/2011, 11:57 PM
check out yer boy sittin 2 rows above the Florida dugout representing with an OU cap.

And delete this thread in a few hours. :D

nighttrain12
5/27/2011, 12:37 AM
check out yer boy sittin 2 rows above the Florida dugout representing with an OU cap.

And delete this thread in a few hours. :D

Way to go Blue!

I have to admit though, when I go to either a Thunder home game or a Sooners home game and see a fan there with a jersey or cap of a team not playing in that particular game, I feel like asking them, 'why are you here?' :D I know there could be lots of reasons, 'on vacation', 'got free tickets', etc.

Blue
5/27/2011, 12:42 AM
Way to go Blue!

I have to admit though, when I go to either a Thunder home game or a Sooners home game and see a fan there with a jersey or cap of a team not playing in that particular game, I feel like asking them, 'why are you here?' :D I know there could be lots of reasons, 'on vacation', 'got free tickets', etc.

that would be a good thread topic. At the OU/Bama game in Tuscaloosa we saw a guy decked out in OState gear at my Bros BILs bar. We gave him incessant ****. Like why are you here D-bag?

But it was just a little ball cap I was sporting. :D I'd be more embarrased to be the Ole Miss and LSU fans that their team wasn't even there for the tourney yet they were decked out in school colors. ;)