PDA

View Full Version : 3 Year old still missing

olevetonahill
5/26/2011, 08:24 AM
Wish there was something I could do.

http://newsok.com/oklahoma-tornadoes-piedmont-boy-3-still-missing/article/3571248

Turd_Ferguson
5/26/2011, 08:27 AM
Channel 9 is coming on with breaking news around that lake up there in Piedmont...they haven't said yet, but I gotta feeling they found him...I'll update in a few. :(

olevetonahill
5/26/2011, 08:29 AM
Channel 9 is coming on with breaking news around that lake up there in Piedmont...they haven't said yet, but I gotta feeling they found him...I'll update in a few. :(

Please do. I cant even imagine what the Dad is going thru at this time.

1890MilesToNorman
5/26/2011, 08:32 AM
My family was very lucky considering this situation. :mad:

1890MilesToNorman
5/26/2011, 08:34 AM
What they say Turd?

Hot Rod
5/26/2011, 08:35 AM
Crazy thing is the search was extended over 2 counties. I thought I heard that his birth certificate, or something, was found near Perry, OK. Anyone hear something similar?

The Profit
5/26/2011, 08:40 AM
Crazy thing is the search was extended over 2 counties. I thought I heard that his birth certificate, or something, was found near Perry, OK. Anyone hear something similar?

Yeah, I heard that his birth announcement was found in Perry, and that it was being returned to his family. It is not unusual for paper items to be found long distances from tornadoes. I remember when the big tornado hit Wichita Falls, TX, they were finding papers in Lawton.

My wife heard yesterday, from a woman who lives in the same neighborhood, that officials feared the toddler was in the neighborhood lake.

Turd_Ferguson
5/26/2011, 08:53 AM
OHP has called for a press conference...not having good vibes about this.

StoopTroup
5/26/2011, 09:33 AM
The interview I just saw where a father had been calling his Son's cell phone and could hear his voice on the voice message but now after time has passed and his Son hasn't been found and the phone power obviously has weakened...

When he started to cry...

It's pretty upsetting.

Prayers to all who are missing a loved one up there....

Boomer.....
5/26/2011, 09:40 AM
Press Conference at 9:30.

SoonerLVZ
5/26/2011, 09:55 AM
Piedmont's paper is reporting tragic news.

http://www.piedmonttoday.com/city/body-of-missing-boy-found-raising-death-toll-to-two/

The body of missing boy Ryan Hamil has been found, emergency crews at the command center in Piedmont announced today. Ryan is the brother of Cole Hamil, a 16-month-old who died on Tuesday, according to Cherokee Ballard, spokesperson with the Oklahoma medical examiner’s office.

According to a rescue workers and law enforcement official, Ryan Hamil was found by search and rescue teams near the Falcon Lake Subdivision in north Piedmont. Ryan Hamil was found in the lake Thursday morning. Rescuers were led to him by rescue dogs.

The Profit
5/26/2011, 09:57 AM

http://www.piedmonttoday.com/city/body-of-missing-boy-found-raising-death-toll-to-two/

That is just so sad.

OutlandTrophy
5/26/2011, 09:58 AM
sickening

The Maestro
5/26/2011, 09:59 AM
Depressing. I've got three boys and two are 3 and 2 years old. Losing them would be horrifying and mentally crippling. Nothing you can say or do.

I guess if anything let's remember this kind of stuff when those damn Sooners lose a game...perspective.

SoonerLVZ
5/26/2011, 10:01 AM
I've seen this posted other places before, but now seems like a good time to do it, at least it may gave us a feeling that we did something.

Midfirst has been setup. You can go to any Midfirst Bank and donate money to the "Hank Hamil Family Support Trust" If your bank has the option of bill pay you can also send money directly from your own account. Or you can mail donations to Midfirst Bank 835 E State Highway 152 Mustang, OK 73064-4518. You call also call 1-888-MIDFIRST to make a donation. Just make sure that you indicate it's a donation for the "Hank Hamil Family Support Trust." I would call to verify that the account is set up first though, or go to a Mid-First branch.

StoopTroup
5/26/2011, 10:05 AM

Hope so....I saw that news on this earlier this morning.

Boomer.....
5/26/2011, 10:08 AM
:(

sappstuf
5/26/2011, 10:09 AM

:(

Hot Rod
5/26/2011, 10:11 AM
My heart is breaking for this family. Praying for strength and encouragement during this time of their life.

JDMT
5/26/2011, 11:16 AM
Very sad. I work with 2 guys that are related to the family.

1890MilesToNorman
5/26/2011, 02:31 PM
I just found out this family lived on the adjacent property just southwest of my Uncle. my Uncle lost everything but their lives.

tulsaoilerfan
5/26/2011, 10:48 PM
Sad story; cant imagine what parents are going thru right now

SoonerofAlabama
5/26/2011, 11:14 PM
Prayers for that family. So sad.

olevetonahill
5/26/2011, 11:29 PM
Sad story; cant imagine what parents are going thru right now

The parents of the 2 young Girls by Henryetta come to mind .:eek:

Harry Beanbag
5/27/2011, 07:09 AM
This story saddens me a lot. We all knew how this would end, but I'm glad they found him. My 3 year old boy has gotten a few extra hugs and kisses this week.