PDA

View Full Version : tornadoes

Ruf/Nek7
5/24/2011, 10:41 PM
Been catching up on all the tornadic activity in Oklahoma while dodging a couple myself here in Ft. Worth. Hope all you guys and gals are safe out there.

BoomerJack
5/25/2011, 10:21 AM
Thanks for the thought but you're too late. I was sucked into the air by a tornado and was never seen nor heard from again.

At least until my next post.

badger
5/25/2011, 10:25 AM
Badger reporting in. NP and I are safe. We had a moderate sized downed branch in the back and a few veggies didn't look like they liked the hail, but we're fine and the pets are too.

Hope you all safe and well. Thoughts and prayers with the OKC metro and other areas hit yesterday :(

HEY THUNDER! WIN ONE FOR US! :mad:

SoonerofAlabama
5/28/2011, 12:51 PM
Badger reporting in. NP and I are safe. We had a moderate sized downed branch in the back and a few veggies didn't look like they liked the hail, but we're fine and the pets are too.

Hope you all safe and well. Thoughts and prayers with the OKC metro and other areas hit yesterday :(

HEY THUNDER! WIN ONE FOR US! :mad:

That didn't work out very well. Hope everyone is okay.

texaspokieokie
5/28/2011, 04:12 PM
Been catching up on all the tornadic activity in Oklahoma while dodging a couple myself here in Ft. Worth. Hope all you guys and gals are safe out there.

there was some stuff messed up about a mile from us in Irving. we live in south central irving, graff farm.

swardboy
5/28/2011, 04:54 PM
l live in Joplin. Thankfully, on the north side.

SoonerofAlabama
5/29/2011, 01:43 PM
I heard 80% of the town is gone.

Rock Hard Corn Frog
5/29/2011, 05:12 PM
l live in Joplin. Thankfully, on the north side.

I'm from Webb City. Glad it missed you. It going to take months if not years to rebuild.

Rock Hard Corn Frog
5/29/2011, 05:18 PM
I heard 80% of the town is gone.

Probably about 30-40% is destroyed. Joplin is a decent sized city, about 50,000. Damage path is up to about 19 blocks wide in some areas, plus it took pretty much the worst possible path through the city in terms of where the most people live.

SoonerofAlabama
5/30/2011, 10:09 AM
Well, from what I have seen on the news everything was destroyed and one reporter said that around 75% of the twon was destroyed. It looks awful.