PDA

View Full Version : Now That Bob Barry Sr is Gone, Who All is Really Going to Miss Him?

Romulus
5/23/2011, 05:55 PM
nfm

texaspokieokie
5/23/2011, 06:03 PM
i will.

AlboSooner
5/23/2011, 06:09 PM
He is a kind person and respect him a lot, and I didn't like his voice in the radio.

SoonerNate
5/23/2011, 06:27 PM
I want to call into BBJ just to say

"I just want to say I like your dad"

Chuck Bao
5/23/2011, 06:34 PM
You can't help but love the man. He is a Sooner fan and that is very obvious. I will overlook some real problems with the internet radio broadcast which I have been glued to during the football and basketball seasons since oh 1999 when I first found them. I DID get emotional, yeah well **** you I am all emo, at that last home game with Texas Tech that the OU biggies gave him props. It was deserved and he will always be part of my OU sports memories. God bless the man because he is a Sooner.

texaspokieokie
5/23/2011, 06:35 PM
You can't help but love the man. He is a Sooner fan and that is very obvious. I will overlook some real problems with the internet radio broadcast which I have been glued to during the football and basketball seasons since oh 1999 when I first found them. I DID get emotional, yeah well **** you I am all emo, at that last home game with Texas Tech that the OU biggies gave him props. It was deserved and he will always be part of my OU sports memories. God bless the man because he is a Sooner.

This ^^^^^^

C&CDean
5/23/2011, 07:10 PM
Thread/

Nice job Chuck.