PDA

View Full Version : Sharpton on 60 minutes...

Turd_Ferguson
5/22/2011, 07:49 PM
doin a song and a dance...what a ****'n joke he is...

Turd_Ferguson
5/22/2011, 07:56 PM
Speaking of Andy Rooney...WTF is that hanging off his top lip? Ewww...

fadada1
5/22/2011, 08:10 PM
i find it hard to believe the networks still have the testicular fortitude to put him on the air. you know the producers just have to cringe every time he opens his mouth.

StoopTroup
5/22/2011, 08:12 PM
Same thing happens every time I post....lol

jk the sooner fan
5/22/2011, 08:12 PM
last september i was in DC on business, and the day i left, i was walking around town doing a little sight seeing before leaving - i walk past the DC City Hall and they're setting up for a press conference - Sharpton showed up to speak out against the Glen Beck gathering

so i stood there and watched and i dont think i've seen a guy strut the way he did - and his hair.......hoo boy - he spends some time on that "do"

i had pictures but not sure what i did with them

fadada1
5/22/2011, 08:17 PM
Same thing happens every time I post....lol

our mods probably don't make the $$$ the 60 minutes producers make, and let it slide for ratings.:D

StoopTroup
5/22/2011, 08:36 PM
last september i was in DC on business, and the day i left, i was walking around town doing a little sight seeing before leaving - i walk past the DC City Hall and they're setting up for a press conference - Sharpton showed up to speak out against the Glen Beck gathering

so i stood there and watched and i dont think i've seen a guy strut the way he did - and his hair.......hoo boy - he spends some time on that "do"

i had pictures but not sure what i did with them

You should have applauded him like 2121 did McCain. :D

jk the sooner fan
5/22/2011, 09:19 PM
i got bored with all the BS and walked away - i was the only white person there

soonercruiser
5/22/2011, 09:47 PM
....and you got away without a beating????
:eek: