PDA

View Full Version : A future Governor or U.S. Senator

lexsooner
5/22/2011, 07:08 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ez-wJRGcMNQ

Yes, it is the great Richie Farmer, hero of Kentucky's 1992 team which almost got to the Final Four but for that flamer Laetner's turn around jumper. Farmer does not have much intellect, oratory skills, original ideas, nor does he have much integrity or character, and frankly the boy looks and sounds really stupid, but he will eventually become Governor of Kentucky and maybe even U.S. Senator. Mind you, he is a member of the 1992 "Unforgettables" who turned the program around after the scandals of the Sutton years, so he will be elected Lt. Gov. and will rise to even higher office because Kentuckians just love their Big Blue and Richie Farmer. Listen to Richie's great academic record and his self-described qualifications for Lt. Governor. Yes, Oklahoma has Sharia law and Kentucky has Richie Farmer. [sigh].

Flagstaffsooner
5/22/2011, 07:14 PM
Kentucky, welcome to the brotherhood of dip$hit politicians. Oklahoma, texass and Louisiana welcome you.

lexsooner
5/22/2011, 07:25 PM
Kentucky, welcome to the brotherhood of dip$hit politicians. Oklahoma, texass and Louisiana welcome you.

Trust me, Kentucky has had them for many years, but Richie might just be the icing on the cake of f---tards if he becomes Governor or a U.S. Congressman as I expect in the future. Richie is from Manchester, KY, which is in Clay County, one of the most inbred and corrupt counties in this Commonwealth. Recently, the entire city government of Manchester was locked up for corruption. Everyone in city hall is related to each other, kissing cousins, kissing siblings, daddy-uncles, you name it. This Commonwealth is so corrupt that on election days, booze cannot be bought or served in restaurants until the polls close. It's a state law passed to prevent the common phenomenon of using booze to buy votes. True story.

OhU1
5/23/2011, 09:38 AM
How dribbling a ball or being able to throw a football makes one qualified to run the government is something I'll never understand. We all went to school with these guys, most of them needed special tutoring or easy classes to keep their eligibility for the big game.

Now if a guy like Troy Aikman stepped up I would listen as he was a real student when he went to OU. Troy has proven himself to be more than just a successful jock in his post Cowboy years as well.

OhU1
5/23/2011, 09:43 AM
Everyone in city hall is related to each other, kissing cousins, kissing siblings, daddy-uncles, you name it.

And I take it these cousins go much further than "first base" back in them woods.

I've got business in Scott County next month if it doesn't get continued again. I think I'll be close enough to Lexington to avoid Billy Ray Cyrus and his kin.

lexsooner
5/23/2011, 10:50 AM
And I take it these cousins go much further than "first base" back in them woods.

I've got business in Scott County next month if it doesn't get continued again. I think I'll be close enough to Lexington to avoid Billy Ray Cyrus and his kin.

I think he is from Ashland, so you will be safe. Ashley Judd comes to Lexington quite often to see her friends and family. If you are not so lucky you might also run into a Williams/Richie Farmer rally. You will get to hear the valedictorian of his grade school class give great oratory.

lexsooner
5/23/2011, 10:54 AM
How dribbling a ball or being able to throw a football makes one qualified to run the government is something I'll never understand. We all went to school with these guys, most of them needed special tutoring or easy classes to keep their eligibility for the big game.

Now if a guy like Troy Aikman stepped up I would listen as he was a real student when he went to OU. Troy has proven himself to be more than just a successful jock in his post Cowboy years as well.

But before we can support him, we need to know his stance on some crucial issues: Sharia law and teaching intelligent design in the schools. ;)