PDA

View Full Version : I am a dick head

Flagstaffsooner
5/22/2011, 07:06 AM
http://www.darwinsmoney.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/mark_cuban.jpg

texaspokieokie
5/22/2011, 08:42 AM
his head looks more like a recepticle for dicks.

StoopTroup
5/22/2011, 09:37 AM
I like him...

I mean...

That pic...

It's hard to tell if he's a receptacle or he's getting ready for urine to spew out his mouth or he's completely engorged and ready to impregnate us....

SoonerofAlabama
5/22/2011, 10:05 AM
How long ago was that picture taken? I haven't ever seen him like that.

StoopTroup
5/22/2011, 10:22 AM
How long ago was that picture taken? I haven't ever seen him like that.

You mean erect?

SoonerofAlabama
5/22/2011, 10:54 AM
Well if he shaves he will look bigger. :D

Ruf/Nek7
5/22/2011, 11:39 AM
Sounds like a bunch of booty hurt thunder fans....

SoonerofAlabama
5/22/2011, 12:02 PM
Sounds like a bunch of booty hurt thunder fans....

Not a big fan of the Thunder Are we?

Gandalf_The_Grey
5/22/2011, 01:15 PM
Personally I am a huge fan of the Thunder and Mark Cuban...

Ruf/Nek7
5/22/2011, 01:42 PM
I actually did like the Thunder. I was born and raised in Dallas so naturally I am a Maverick fan. When I went to OU I had the luxury of going to Hornet games when OKC housed them and was happy to hear they were getting their own team. Since game 1, I have lost a lot of respect for them due to the behavior of some of the fans and no not just guys on here. Game 2, was ridiculous. I don't even get that much trouble from texass fans when we lose the RRR game.

fwsooner22
5/24/2011, 11:50 AM
You had to know this was coming. It was the Thunder that didn't take a shot inside 12 feet for an entire OT and had TO after TO. So yeah naturally HATE the owner of the other team. So similar to Texas hating Switzer.

jk the sooner fan
5/24/2011, 01:03 PM
I have a love/hate relationship with Cuban.....there are times as an owner that I absolutely love him

and then times when he opens his mouth - and the words come out - and i dont like him so much

most Mavs fans are big Cuban fans

fwsooner22
5/24/2011, 01:27 PM
If I had a billion dollars and owned an NBA team, I GUARANTEE most people would hate me. So what. That in a nut shell is exactly what we are talking about here. The guy loves his team and is a fan of the game too. I am NOT a Mavs fan but I watch and yeah he makes me cringe at times (not recently) but again so what. If you HATE him you simply don't know the story and that's okay too. Just uninformed.

texaspokieokie
5/24/2011, 05:41 PM
If I had a billion dollars and owned an NBA team, I GUARANTEE most people would hate me. So what. That in a nut shell is exactly what we are talking about here. The guy loves his team and is a fan of the game too. I am NOT a Mavs fan but I watch and yeah he makes me cringe at times (not recently) but again so what. If you HATE him you simply don't know the story and that's okay too. Just uninformed.

THIS ^^^^

StoopTroup
5/24/2011, 05:57 PM
Is he Cuban?

humblesooner
5/25/2011, 03:26 PM
If I had a billion dollars, I GUARANTEE most people would hate me.

FIFY :D

pappy
5/25/2011, 05:45 PM
I'm fine with Cuban, but he also is 1 of 2 of the owners in the nba who voted for the thunder to stay in seattle, so that made me like him a little less, but I also completely understand why he would do that...Money. Thunder steal fans from the mavs, which means they still merchandise and ticket and tv ratings from the mavs also. Cuban obviously isn't hurting for money, but that's exactly why he wanted the Thunder to stay supersonics.

pphilfran
5/25/2011, 06:08 PM

This again...

SoonerGrant
5/25/2011, 07:26 PM
I like Cuban. I am not a Mavs fan, but he completely turned that team around. They have something like 11 50 win seasons in a row.

Can Cuban owned TV rights in Oklahoma, so it would have been stupid for him in favor of the move.

OUinFLA
6/5/2011, 10:27 PM
I just had to post in this thread considering the Title and OP

it was nothing like I was expecting.

:D