PDA

View Full Version : Limbaugh to interview NEWTIE at top of the hour

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
5/19/2011, 01:59 PM
This could be interesting. IMO Newtie has blown it by his recent comments, and can't recover with the conservative bas. I doubt Rush will cut him much slack, but we shall see.

The Profit
5/19/2011, 02:01 PM
One of the two should be in the penitentiary. The other one is just politically dead.

soonerchk
5/19/2011, 02:03 PM
OMG, this is so exciting!!!!! I can't wait!!!!!

jk the sooner fan
5/19/2011, 02:03 PM
One of the two should be in the penitentiary. The other one is just politically dead.

which one belongs in the pen?

jk the sooner fan
5/19/2011, 02:04 PM
OMG, this is so exciting!!!!! I can't wait!!!!!

http://whyismarko.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/im-somebody-300x224.jpg

The Profit
5/19/2011, 02:06 PM
which one belongs in the pen?

The one who was writing his own prescriptions for Oxycontin. It was the same drug that caused him to lose his hearing. While the state of Florida failed to punish him, God certainly did.

5/19/2011, 02:08 PM
OK it has started.

jk the sooner fan
The one who was writing his own prescriptions for Oxycontin. It was the same drug that caused him to lose his hearing. While the state of Florida failed to punish him, God certainly did.

ok, so you say the drug dealing woman in Kingfisher should be given an ankle bracelet and let go - but Rush has a drug addiction and he belongs in the pen

just wanted to make sure i understood correctly

3rdgensooner
http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/4078/blowhardcover.jpg

purplecrayon
5/19/2011, 02:09 PM
meh. i am just sad trump isn't running. he and i have the same tastes.

The Profit
5/19/2011, 02:13 PM
ok, so you say the drug dealing woman in Kingfisher should be given an ankle bracelet and let go - but Rush has a drug addiction and he belongs in the pen

just wanted to make sure i understood correctly

Yes, you understood correctly. The lady in Kingfisher didn't spout off that drug users should go to prison. Limbaugh, on the other hand, regularly pontificated that drug users were ruining the nation, and that they should be locked up. So, for being a druggie and a hypocrite, he should be in prison. There you have it.

jk the sooner fan
5/19/2011, 02:19 PM
wow - thats quite a thought process you've got there

5/19/2011, 02:24 PM
Yes, you understood correctly. The lady in Kingfisher didn't spout off that drug users should go to prison. Limbaugh, on the other hand, regularly pontificated that drug users were ruining the nation, and that they should be locked up. So, for being a druggie and a hypocrite, he should be in prison. There you have it.Heh, another lib pretending he listens, and even understands what Limbaugh has said. You GO! BTW, what do you think of the interview so far?

yermom
5/19/2011, 02:32 PM
i'm still not sure with Oxy is available as a prescription drug in OK but MJ is not

The Profit
5/19/2011, 04:08 PM
Heh, another lib pretending he listens, and even understands what Limbaugh has said. You GO! BTW, what do you think of the interview so far?

I hope Newtie gets the nomination (won't happen unfortunately). Obama would crucify him.

AlboSooner
5/19/2011, 04:11 PM
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/images/smilies/excited.gif

Jammin'
5/19/2011, 04:13 PM
so what happened during the interview? was glitter involved in anyway? did newt ask rush about his drug use as a deflection technique?

AlboSooner
5/19/2011, 04:16 PM
did rush ask him about the money he owes to Macy's ?

The Profit
5/19/2011, 04:17 PM
wow - thats quite a thought process you've got there

Thank you JK. I am sure your aunt would agree with me as well. The judicial system normally likes to nab high-profile criminals like Limbaugh. It sends the corrrect message to our youth that no one is above the law.

5/19/2011, 04:28 PM
I hope Newtie gets the nomination (won't happen unfortunately). Obama would crucify him....and, to you that would be a good thing...As our Baylor regular often says, "I weep for the republic"

5/19/2011, 04:37 PM
so what happened during the interview? was glitter involved in anyway? did newt ask rush about his drug use as a deflection technique?Rush did let Newt filibuster, and didn't try to run him out of the POTUS race. Newt said he was not against Paul Ryan's plan, and that he's a proponent of state's rights. ie, Limbaugh let Newt know that he has a very serious problem, but certainly didn't attack him.

This went about as I expected. If Limbaugh gave an analysis or observations about the interview, I missed it, as I had to leave the radio for a little while, right after the interview ended.

5/19/2011, 04:46 PM
Thank you JK. I am sure your aunt would agree with me as well. The judicial system normally likes to nab high-profile criminals like Limbaugh. It sends the corrrect message to our youth that no one is above the law.I will pray for your deeply misguided a*s.

The Profit
5/19/2011, 04:49 PM
I will pray for your deeply misguided a*s.

Are you denying that he was a high-profile criminal. He did plead guilty, didn't he?

5/19/2011, 05:00 PM
Limbaugh is indeed high-profile. Good day!

jk the sooner fan
5/19/2011, 05:07 PM
Thank you JK. I am sure your aunt would agree with me as well. The judicial system normally likes to nab high-profile criminals like Limbaugh. It sends the corrrect message to our youth that no one is above the law.

words and facts - you are good at twisting them

your'e nothing but a troll

5/19/2011, 06:01 PM
Here's the interview, and follow-up comments: http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_051911/content/01125106.guest.html

Spray
5/19/2011, 07:48 PM
This is one eerie friggin' thread.

soonercruiser
5/19/2011, 08:38 PM
Yes, you understood correctly. The lady in Kingfisher didn't spout off that drug users should go to prison. Limbaugh, on the other hand, regularly pontificated that drug users were ruining the nation, and that they should be locked up. So, for being a druggie and a hypocrite, he should be in prison. There you have it.

Another well though out argument by "The Profit"!
:pop:

soonercruiser
5/19/2011, 08:40 PM

Limbaugh is not dang iota different than all the criminals in the Obama Administration!
(serving time for themselves)

The Profit
5/19/2011, 11:17 PM
words and facts - you are good at twisting them

your'e nothing but a troll

And your aunt was wrong...