PDA

View Full Version : Bathroom Etiquette

OU Engineer
5/19/2011, 01:15 PM
Gentlemen (and ladies I suppose),

Shouldn't we wash our hands before we urinate?

Hear me out on this:

1) I haven't the slightest clue what my hands have been touching all day.
2) My member is the cleanest part of my body.

and

3) My dad taught me how to not pee on myself.

Thoughts?

Hot Rod
5/19/2011, 01:20 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_8GkAJMf7k50/TLJUeNW_0pI/AAAAAAAAAvc/vx48sRjmVrM/s1600/android_billy_madison.jpg

NormanPride
5/19/2011, 01:21 PM
If your member is the cleanest part on your body then you're either not having enough fun or you're having too much.

OhU1
5/19/2011, 01:21 PM
As long as you wash after. What is mind blowing to me is the number of men who don't wash their hands after dropping the big one.

Jammin'
5/19/2011, 01:22 PM

Hear me out on this:

and

Thoughts?

I thought it was a funny joke in 1987.

Partial Qualifier
5/19/2011, 01:22 PM
Same topic, different subject: What's with the sudden onset of germophobes? The guys who grab a paper towel to protect their hand from the door handle? They open the door with the paper towel, then throw the paper towl on the floor before exiting..... but they're touching everything else in the world 'unprotected'. Derpity-derp-derp.

Partial Qualifier
5/19/2011, 01:24 PM
As long as you wash after. What is mind blowing to me is the number of men who don't wash their hands after dropping the big one.

Well thats one reason to open bathroom doors with a paper towel :eek:

Mjcpr
5/19/2011, 01:24 PM
Same topic, different subject: What's with the sudden onset of germophobes? The guys who grab a paper towel to protect their hand from the door handle? They open the door with the paper towel, then throw the paper towl on the floor before exiting..... but they're touching everything else in the world 'unprotected'. Derpity-derp-derp.

I do that, but the only thing I have touched in the bathroom is my wanger. The sink and towel dispener are hands free, so why would I want to grab the door handle after the non-washers have grabbed it before me, Mr Poopy Hands?

Partial Qualifier
5/19/2011, 01:26 PM
You act like conjunctivitis is a bad thing.

Jammin'
5/19/2011, 01:28 PM
I try not to wash my hands unless I know I've pee'd or somehow gotten **** on them. I assume my hands are cleaner than the faucet, the paper towel/drying unit and the door. All things I'll end up touching after I wash my hands anyway.

And I am NOT going to turn into one of those Major Corporal's.

delhalew
5/19/2011, 01:30 PM

See the aforementioned jerk offs walking out without washing. I ain't touching the dick and *** handle. As far as the rest the objects in the world, I'm keeping that secret.

49r
5/19/2011, 01:32 PM

What pisses me off most is when one of these a-holes leaves the paper wrapped around the door handle. Like I want to touch your nasty *** paper door handle condom after you have safely exited the men's room! Morans...

NormanPride
5/19/2011, 01:39 PM
http://www.comedycentral.com/videos/index.jhtml?videoId=60669

delhalew
5/19/2011, 01:40 PM
What pisses me off most is when one of these a-holes leaves the paper wrapped around the door handle. Like I want to touch your nasty *** paper door handle condom after you have safely exited the men's room! Morans...

That's a weird things to do. Most places put a little wastebasket by the door these days.

NormanPride
5/19/2011, 01:42 PM
I actually saw a place use disposable wipes for people to use while opening the door. Yowza.

delhalew
5/19/2011, 01:46 PM
I actually saw a place use disposable wipes for people to use while opening the door. Yowza.

The other solution is a door that opens outward or lack of a door.

3rdgensooner
5/19/2011, 01:47 PM

Hear me out on this:

and

Thoughts?
You lost me at 1) I haven't the slightest clue what my hands have been touching all day.

Sooner_Tuf
5/19/2011, 01:50 PM

What is the mind blowing number?

Partial Qualifier
5/19/2011, 01:50 PM
It still comes down to... I mean you're breathing way "nastier" stuff than what you'd find in a bathroom, you're touching stuff all day that other people are touching.. I just don't see the point of going to the nth degree like that.

The germophobes at my office are sick alot more often than those of us who aren't

Sooner_Tuf
5/19/2011, 01:53 PM

Hear me out on this:

[B]1) I haven't the slightest clue what my hands have been touching all day.[\B]

and

Thoughts?

Not even the slightest? Well sorry to hear of your blindness or mental retardation which the case may be.

purplecrayon
5/19/2011, 01:55 PM
I am thinking of switching to babywipes for when I drop a deuce. My problem is, is how do i bring them into (and out of) the bathroom at work discreetly? I wouldn't want anybody else using my babywipes. thoughts?

3rdgensooner
5/19/2011, 01:58 PM
I am thinking of switching to babywipes for when I drop a deuce. My problem is, is how do i bring them into (and out of) the bathroom at work discreetly? I wouldn't want anybody else using my babywipes. thoughts?Don't hurt yourself.

delhalew
5/19/2011, 01:59 PM
It still comes down to... I mean you're breathing way "nastier" stuff than what you'd find in a bathroom, you're touching stuff all day that other people are touching.. I just don't see the point of going to the nth degree like that.

The germophobes at my office are sick alot more often than those of us who aren't

Hygiene is important, but that doesn't change the fact that the ice machine in most fast food restaurants is more filthy than the toilet.

Partial Qualifier
5/19/2011, 02:01 PM
I am thinking of switching to babywipes for when I drop a deuce. My problem is, is how do i bring them into (and out of) the bathroom at work discreetly? I wouldn't want anybody else using my babywipes. thoughts?

They sell travel baby-wipes, the pack will fit in your pocket

purplecrayon
5/19/2011, 02:06 PM
They sell travel baby-wipes, the pack will fit in your pocket

how many are contained in each pack? i need to know cuz I am pretty regular.

OrlandoSooner
5/19/2011, 02:07 PM
Our IT group at work earned the reputation for being a collection of non-hand washers. Yet, they were always the first to sit down at your computer and use your keyboard/mouse to diagnosis a computer problem. They collectively made the decision that their junk was clean enough for your hands...:eek:

Penguin
5/19/2011, 02:09 PM
I'm disturbed that there are people who would purposely refuse to wash their hands as a matter of principle.

OU Engineer
5/19/2011, 02:30 PM
cmon guys 1) was halfway a joke

I mean I obviously know where my hands have been, just not what kinda invisble crap is all over where theyve been.

OhU1
5/19/2011, 02:33 PM
What is the mind blowing number?

That anyone would take a dump and not wash their hands is mind blowing. I've heard of studies where it was around 10% of women and 30% of men.

What's worse is some of these people cook your food. Hepatitis salad anyone?

Sooner_Tuf
5/20/2011, 12:56 AM
That anyone would take a dump and not wash their hands is mind blowing. I've heard of studies where it was around 10% of women and 30% of men.

What's worse is some of these people cook your food. Hepatitis salad anyone?

I agree, I was just curious as to the number. Really this is something your mother should have taught you. It's not hard to remember to wash up before you eat or after you use the restroom.

Purple carry your baby wipes with pride. People will think you are hiding something more than the wipes if you conceal them. Heck be generous and share them. You could be a trendsetter. If someone asks you about them. Ask them why they are so interested in your wiping habits. That should end it.

ouwasp
5/20/2011, 01:09 AM
I saw a story on Channel One the other day about an invention called the "Toe-pener", or something like that. It was a sort of hook which you could open the bathroom door with your foot upon exiting. Whoever invented that is probably on their way to becoming a millionaire...

RacerX
5/20/2011, 06:44 AM
No-touch soap dispensers
No-touch water faucets
No-touch towel dispensers

But you have to grab the handle on the door to get out of restroom. Makes no sense.

pphilfran
5/20/2011, 06:52 AM
A bunch of future Howard Hughes...

RacerX
5/20/2011, 06:55 AM
http://gamescene.com/The_Urinal_Game_game.html

Turd_Ferguson
5/20/2011, 06:58 AM
"Toe-pener"*snort*

delhalew
5/20/2011, 08:37 AM
A bunch of future Howard Hughes...

I'm no germophobe, but I tend to be heading from the Jon to the <insert ****ty fast food joint> to eat a sandwich...with my hands. There are some nasty mother fuggers out there.

texaspokieokie
5/20/2011, 08:54 AM
when i was in OANG in tulsa, you could tell the aircraft mechanics (including me) from the office guys, cause we always had to wash our hands 1st. didn't want to get oil &/or grease on our private parts.

delhalew
5/20/2011, 08:57 AM
when i was in OANG in tulsa, you could tell the aircraft mechanics (including me) from the office guys, cause we always had to wash our hands 1st. didn't want to get oil &/or grease on our private parts.

My father spent most of his life as the sheet metal tech.

texaspokieokie
5/20/2011, 09:13 AM
My father spent most of his life as the sheet metal tech.

was he in when we got activated in 1961 ??

delhalew
5/20/2011, 09:51 AM
was he in when we got activated in 1961 ??

Sorry. I should have said "a" sheet metal tech. He was mostly a contractor, and I don't think he worked in Tulsa.