5/18/2011, 08:28 PM
What do you think?

TLEo7H9tqSM&

delhalew
5/18/2011, 08:34 PM
Ummm....hmmm....nvrmnd.

sappstuf
5/18/2011, 08:42 PM
I bet it is going to be the best Norwegian film since the Nazi Zombies of Dead Snow....

Trailer starts at about 30 seconds.

lEQwEmeWnyI

StoopTroup
5/18/2011, 09:06 PM
i'M GOING TO THE BEACH....LOL

sappstuf
5/18/2011, 09:19 PM
i'M GOING TO THE BEACH....LOL

Dead Snow is a great little movie. It starts a little slow(don't all horror flicks?), but when the deaths starts, it turns goretastic. Humor, over the top deaths. It has it all.

I saw it on Netflix instant viewing... Don't know if it is still there, but certainly worth 90 minutes of your time.

StoopTroup
5/19/2011, 12:25 AM
Dead Snow is a great little movie. It starts a little slow(don't all horror flicks?), but when the deaths starts, it turns goretastic. Humor, over the top deaths. It has it all.

I saw it on Netflix instant viewing... Don't know if it is still there, but certainly worth 90 minutes of your time.

I was showing the trailer to my Wife....I don't think she's cool with me taking the kids to see it....lol

sappstuf
6/8/2011, 08:50 PM
The Troll Hunter is coming on at 905 tonight on HDNet movies.

OU Engineer
6/9/2011, 07:16 AM

I've gotten all my friends hooked on Dead Snow. It's probably one of the best movies I've seen in a while.

Well until I watched the new True Grit last night...

sappstuf
6/9/2011, 09:56 AM
I've gotten all my friends hooked on Dead Snow. It's probably one of the best movies I've seen in a while.

Well until I watched the new True Grit last night...

When that brain plops on the floor, you KNOW you are in for a good time.

Troll Hunter was pretty good. It was more action adventure than horror. The kids really liked it. Pretty safe movie, but they do a good job building the mystic of the trolls and the different kinds of trolls.

Tulsa_Fireman
6/9/2011, 10:08 AM
http://www.myhero.com/images/guest/g189454/hero42910/g189454_u47534_irwin_zoom.jpg

BOY CRIKEY!

The hog on that troll was this big!