PDA

View Full Version : Schwarzenegger & Edwards.....

SteelClip49
5/18/2011, 12:45 PM
to form their own party called the Infidelity Party! Scumbags is all they are.

SoonerHoops
5/18/2011, 12:59 PM
And boom goes the dynamite!

The
5/18/2011, 01:01 PM
http://i.imgur.com/6Bko0.jpg

3rdgensooner
5/18/2011, 01:04 PM
These guys could be their lobbyists (http://www.businessinsider.com/ceo-disease-sex-scandals-2011-5?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_term&utm_content&utm_campaign=fanpage#)

Sooner_Tuf
5/18/2011, 01:20 PM
Only famous people have sex.

StoopTroup
5/18/2011, 01:27 PM
These guys could be their lobbyists (http://www.businessinsider.com/ceo-disease-sex-scandals-2011-5?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_term&utm_content&utm_campaign=fanpage#)

There's a thread to make good use of your time...

The Profit
5/18/2011, 01:29 PM
I still think that Edwards is much worse. His wife was dying of cancer while he was dallying. That was just cold blooded.

Sooner5030
5/18/2011, 01:29 PM
I’m not sure I care to use someone’s personal sex/love life as a gauge for how effectively they could govern/legislate…..at least within my view of how I want to be governed.

But then again there are a lot of US/People type magazines when I check out at the grocery store so I am probably in the minority. And there’s always that irresistible urge to score points against a party that I think motivates others.

StoopTroup
5/18/2011, 01:31 PM
I still think that Edwards is much worse. His wife was dying of cancer while he was dallying. That was just cold blooded.

Where is the cheater chart?

I want to know how far is to far?

3rdgensooner
5/18/2011, 01:32 PM
There's a thread to make good use of your time...I don't understand your point.

jk the sooner fan
5/18/2011, 01:33 PM
I’m not sure I care to use someone’s personal sex/love life as a gauge for how effectively they could govern/legislate…..at least within my view of how I want to be governed.

But then again there are a lot of US/People type magazines when I check out at the grocery store so I am probably in the minority. And there’s always that irresistible urge to score points against a party that I think motivates others.

i get your point, but i also think its ok to try and hold our elected officials to a bit higher standard

The Profit
5/18/2011, 01:34 PM
Where is the cheater chart?

I want to know how far is to far?

I don't condone either one.

Ike
5/18/2011, 02:20 PM
i get your point, but i also think its ok to try and hold our elected officials to a bit higher standard

In some sense, I agree with you. But I think with the scrutiny given to elected officials these days, you wind up in a situation where basically the only people ballsy enough to even seek public office are sociopaths.

texaspokieokie
5/18/2011, 05:32 PM

agree

REDREX
5/18/2011, 05:49 PM
Edwards chick was better looking than Arnolds

reflector
5/18/2011, 06:49 PM

I agree with this.

StoopTroup
5/18/2011, 06:54 PM
In some sense, I agree with you. But I think with the scrutiny given to elected officials these days, you wind up in a situation where basically the only people ballsy enough to even seek public office are sociopaths.

Maybe we should have a test or something.....or at least for this board....:D

http://www.csicop.org/uploads/images/si/PsychopathTest.jpg

jk the sooner fan
5/18/2011, 07:25 PM

courtesy of our 24 hour news cycle and the feeling of entitlement that we think we need to know everything about everybody's personal life

SanJoaquinSooner
5/18/2011, 07:30 PM
Edwards chick was better looking than Arnolds

Well you know most all guys and a third of all gals would have done Mary Ann back when she was on the island ... but she's not so hot now days. Ten years ago Arnold's lover maid may have been as hot as her breasts are big. That kid looks like Terminator Jr. for sure.

I was going to post a reply on Arnold the politician, California Sooners, etc., on that other thread that Dean rejectulated prematurely in my opinion. I had formulated an intelligent response but couldn't get around to posting it because some of us have to work for a living. Don't want to start my own Arnold thread.

Gotta run to an evening session for my summer institute for migrant kids - later.

okie52
5/18/2011, 08:00 PM
Gotta run to an evening session for my summer institute for migrant kids - later.

Surely you have arranged for ICE to be there.

sappstuf
5/18/2011, 08:19 PM

Where have you been Okie?

okie52
5/18/2011, 08:55 PM
Where have you been Okie?

Working. Just not enough time for the wisdom of this board the past few weeks.

SanJoaquinSooner
5/19/2011, 12:44 AM
Got it covered. There's a large fridge for all the drinks.

The Profit
5/19/2011, 08:37 AM
Well you know most all guys and a third of all gals would have done Mary Ann back when she was on the island ... but she's not so hot now days. Ten years ago Arnold's lover maid may have been as hot as her breasts are big. That kid looks like Terminator Jr. for sure.

I was going to post a reply on Arnold the politician, California Sooners, etc., on that other thread that Dean rejectulated prematurely in my opinion. I had formulated an intelligent response but couldn't get around to posting it because some of us have to work for a living. Don't want to start my own Arnold thread.

Ginger is not much of a looker anymore either. But, then again, how many 75 year olds are?