PDA

View Full Version : Remember what BFC'ing meant?

Penguin
5/17/2011, 10:42 PM
http://www.soonerfans.com/ubb/Forum7/HTML/005748.html

Good times.

olevetonahill
5/18/2011, 02:10 AM
:D

oudavid1
5/18/2011, 08:42 AM
Im so glad that cant happen to me.

texaspokieokie
5/18/2011, 08:47 AM
Im so glad that cant happen to me.

Why is that ???

oudavid1
5/18/2011, 09:04 AM
Why is that ???

my tank dosnt hold that much. I actually havent thrown up in 4 3 years, and that was because of heat exhaustion, and i didnt give much. It just dosnt happen.

texaspokieokie
5/18/2011, 09:10 AM
my tank dosnt hold that much. I actually havent thrown up in 4 3 years, and that was because of heat exhaustion, and i didnt give much. It just dosnt happen.

Cool !!!

KantoSooner
5/18/2011, 10:41 AM
Oh, ouodavid1!

travel with me, young man. I'm thinking that fresh mussel Penang Laksa (egg noodles) served from a street vendor in Butterworth, Malaysia, who gets his stuff from just a tad too close to shore will have you flowing at both ends in a hurry.

The key to good dysentery is that it matters little what you've put in your mouth...or have in your GastroIntestinal track. That's because the little bugs are able to reverse the normal process of your body absorbing water through the intestinal wall. Instead, miracle Dieu! the water begins to flow out of your body into said track and you begin to expel it, forcefully, from all available orifi.

Great fun. I spent the weekend at the home of an Aussie buddy who was similarly afflicted. I think sometime Saturday afternoon, his wife left him and flew back to Manchester for good. We tried to rehydrate with beer. Not a good idea.

We were good to go by Tuesday or so; although I think he had to cancel the lease on the house and move out. Beat the hell out of trying to clean the bathrooms.

oudavid1
5/18/2011, 10:46 AM
Oh, ouodavid1!

travel with me, young man. I'm thinking that fresh mussel Penang Laksa (egg noodles) served from a street vendor in Butterworth, Malaysia, who gets his stuff from just a tad too close to shore will have you flowing at both ends in a hurry.

The key to good dysentery is that it matters little what you've put in your mouth...or have in your GastroIntestinal track. That's because the little bugs are able to reverse the normal process of your body absorbing water through the intestinal wall. Instead, miracle Dieu! the water begins to flow out of your body into said track and you begin to expel it, forcefully, from all available orifi.

Great fun. I spent the weekend at the home of an Aussie buddy who was similarly afflicted. I think sometime Saturday afternoon, his wife left him and flew back to Manchester for good. We tried to rehydrate with beer. Not a good idea.

We were good to go by Tuesday or so; although I think he had to cancel the lease on the house and move out. Beat the hell out of trying to clean the bathrooms.

ew ew ew ew!!!!

NormanPride
5/18/2011, 11:04 AM
Had a couple weekends ago. Both BFC and McNabb. Sucks to the nth degree...

StoopTroup
5/18/2011, 11:23 AM
Oh, ouodavid1!

Was that what the Beatles meant by Magical Mystery Tour?

oudavid1
5/18/2011, 11:28 AM
Whats a McNabb?

Im so gonna regret this.

StoopTroup
5/18/2011, 11:31 AM
Whats a McNabb?

Im so gonna regret this.

He tipped up his helmet in Norman during a game when Blake actually led us to a win....then he puked and went back to calling a hard count....