So, what did you think?

Is she dead? She can't be right, Rick told her he loved her

saucysoonergal
5/17/2011, 12:24 PM
Come on all you Nathan Fillion fans!!!

WichitaSooner
5/17/2011, 12:26 PM
You blacked out the text, but the thread hover preview shows the text... lol

And as for the finale... There's no way she's dead. The show can handle just about anybody dying, except Castle and Beckett...

saucysoonergal
5/17/2011, 12:28 PM
Yeah, it was the spoiler function for those not having seen it yet. ;)

WichitaSooner
5/17/2011, 01:07 PM
Yeah, it was the spoiler function for those not having seen it yet. ;)

I agree it was a nice gesture... lol. BUT, if you hover your mouse over the thread title on the board, it shows you all the text... Hence showing the spoiler.

saucysoonergal
5/17/2011, 01:09 PM
Hey, I don't write the code!!! ;)

Where are all the Nathan Fillion fans anyway, watching Firefly?

;)

Okay, I bumped the spoiler line down where you cannot see it on scroll.

soonerboomer93
5/17/2011, 01:37 PM
I watch Chuck, never watched Castle

saucysoonergal
5/17/2011, 01:39 PM
I tried to watch Chuck, but could never really get into it. Zachary Levi is no Nathan Fillion either! ;)

soonerboomer93
5/17/2011, 01:53 PM
Nathan Fillion is no Yvonne Strahovski ;)

Fraggle145
5/17/2011, 02:04 PM
She's not dead. But I dont think they get together for a while. Once they do the show is over i think.

WichitaSooner
5/17/2011, 02:12 PM
She's not dead. But I dont think they get together for a while. Once they do the show is over i think.

undoubtably... once they get together, say goodbye...

saucysoonergal
5/17/2011, 02:17 PM
Just like Moonlighting!!! ;)

The Profit
5/17/2011, 02:28 PM
So, what did you think?

Is she dead? She can't be right, Rick told her he loved her

How many frigging times have we seen that ending..? My prediction...she will make a miraculous recovery in September, and Castle will still never get any of that.

saucysoonergal
5/17/2011, 02:37 PM
Here is what I don't get, Rick Castle, Multi-millionare author, famous, good-looking and funny, why does he have to work so hard to get a working gal with jacked up teef?

WichitaSooner
5/17/2011, 02:44 PM
Here is what I don't get, Rick Castle, Multi-millionare author, famous, good-looking and funny, why does he have to work so hard to get a working gal with jacked up teef?

He wants the working gal BECAUSE he has to work so hard... it's simple really

The Profit
5/17/2011, 03:48 PM

Exactly. And now she will have a bullet scar. The entry wound in the stomach won't be so bad, but that high-powered rifle sent that slug all of the way through her. The exit wound on her back will be nasty. That rules out doggy style completely.

Seriously though, would there really be 7 cop pallbearers and a writer? I don't think so.