PDA

View Full Version : Go back to sleep

delhalew
5/17/2011, 09:59 AM
http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighborhood/omkara/2011/may/4/fda-conducts-armed-sting-amish-farmer-selling-milk/

delhalew
5/17/2011, 10:20 AM
If they want to help us, they stop removing beneficial bacteria from our lives, and stop putty corn, preservatives, and dye in everything we consume.

Don't worry, though. It is ludicrous to think that the federal government would tell you what food you are allowed to consume.

delhalew
5/17/2011, 11:31 AM
No one else is disgusted by this. It's ****ing milk people.

olevetonahill
5/17/2011, 11:38 AM
Im not, And I dont much care for Gubment.
Seems I remember reading about a LOT of folk getting sick over "FRESH" milk before the FDA ;)

delhalew
5/17/2011, 11:50 AM
Im not, And I dont much care for Gubment.
Seems I remember reading about a LOT of folk getting sick over "FRESH" milk before the FDA ;)

Just cause the creepy guy down on corner calls it milk...nvrmnd.:D

cccasooner2
5/17/2011, 11:55 AM
Just when I started to turn my life around, I open a post telling me to go back to sheep? Let me go get some readers.

delhalew
5/17/2011, 12:01 PM
Just when I started to turn my life around, I open a post telling me to go back to sheep? Let me go get some readers.

:D

soonerchk
5/17/2011, 12:04 PM
It's a private buying group, why does the government care? They all know the risks.

delhalew
5/17/2011, 12:08 PM
It's a private buying group, why does the government care? They all know the risks.

Because they are more interested in micromanaging your life, than in exercising the duties laid out for them in the Constitution of the United States, and they will never stop, unless we make them.

delhalew
5/17/2011, 12:09 PM
It's hard enough to find fresh milk as it is. I want to make my own cheese, and you can't use pasteurized milk because...well it really is hardly milk anymore. Hard to get cheese curds from something that won't ****ing curdle.

cccasooner2
5/17/2011, 12:14 PM

It was contaminated with dihydrogen oxide and it's the goverment's resposibility to protect the citizenry (even those that consume milk in the DC area).

soonerchk
5/17/2011, 12:20 PM
It was contaminated with dihydrogen oxide and it's the goverment's resposibility to protect the citizenry (even those that consume milk in the DC area).

I have no idea what that is, but assuming it's bad, let them die from stupidity and then nominate them for a Darwin award.

delhalew
5/17/2011, 12:23 PM

It doesn't say anything about that in the article. Did you find another one?

OULenexaman
5/17/2011, 12:31 PM
US govt. picking on the Amish.....what next.

stoopified
5/17/2011, 12:34 PM
Avoid all that and stick to breast milk

delhalew
5/17/2011, 12:36 PM

Seriously. Let's really let that sink in...the Amish. I bet the horses pulling those carriages produce a lot of methane. We need to get the EPA in on this.

OULenexaman
5/17/2011, 12:39 PM
while were at it maybe OSHA needs to do a barn inspection. I've heard an Amish barn can be a dangerous workplace. Like the ones that store grain and stuff.

Sooner_Tuf
5/17/2011, 01:34 PM
Was this a no knock warrant situation? Did they try to flush the cows or just the milk? Did it end in a high speed pursuit?

Those Amish I tell you what. One moves in and there goes the whole neighborhood.

delhalew
5/17/2011, 01:49 PM
Was this a no knock warrant situation? Did they try to flush the cows or just the milk? Did it end in a high speed pursuit?

Those Amish I tell you what. One moves in and there goes the whole neighborhood.

They will now begin barging in your house to verify that your milk is pasteurized. Public safety...what not...may as well check the expiration date...drink some coffee...**** your ole lady...

soonerchk
5/17/2011, 01:51 PM
They will now begin barging in your house to verify that your milk is pasteurized. Public safety...what not...may as well check the expiration date...drink some coffee...**** your ole lady...

And all this time I thought unpasteurized apple cider was the real death drink.

Wishboned
5/17/2011, 01:53 PM

lOfZLb33uCg

Tulsa_Fireman
5/17/2011, 03:47 PM
while were at it maybe OSHA needs to do a barn inspection. I've heard an Amish barn can be a dangerous workplace. Like the ones that store grain and stuff.

More like grain and DEATH.