PDA

View Full Version : From Stillwater to

soonerhubs
5/16/2011, 07:21 PM
Guymon, and back. That was a LONG drive. We stopped to look at the glass mountains for a second but spent most of the time doing a study and driving.

FirstAndGoalOU
5/16/2011, 08:50 PM
Hell of a long drive, Should have keep going on to Boise City {Black Mesa} an old room mate of mine's father had a huge ranch at it's foot hills, 4 wheel drive pickups/ crazy times.
Black Mesa...http://www.okie-tex.com/black_mesa.php

StoopTroup
5/16/2011, 08:56 PM
Guymon, and back. That was a LONG drive. We stopped to look at the glass mountains for a second but spent most of the time doing a study and driving.

Hubs....

Go to this site....scroll down that page and on the right you'll see "VIDEOS" in a green banner. Click on "View all Videos" in a small green banner in the window of "Videos". Click that and a pop up window for the videos will come up. Click on next and the 3rd video is about the Glass Mountains. It is narrated by my Wife. :D

oumartin
5/17/2011, 10:10 AM
The Glass or Gloss mountains have about as much appeal as a pimple on my bum. It's always nice to have a rusty tank battery and pump jack in your direct line of vision from the scenic lookout.

soonerhubs
5/17/2011, 12:05 PM
Hubs....

Go to this site....scroll down that page and on the right you'll see "VIDEOS" in a green banner. Click on "View all Videos" in a small green banner in the window of "Videos". Click that and a pop up window for the videos will come up. Click on next and the 3rd video is about the Glass Mountains. It is narrated by my Wife. :D

Did I miss a link? Once you post it, do you mind if I send that to a friend who blogs about Oklahoma?

Sooner_Tuf
5/17/2011, 01:35 PM
The Glass or Gloss mountains have about as much appeal as a pimple on my bum. It's always nice to have a rusty tank battery and pump jack in your direct line of vision from the scenic lookout.

You're doing it wrong.