PDA

View Full Version : POTUS field today reduced by 3!

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
5/16/2011, 03:28 PM
Daniels and Gingrich are history, now. Victims of political suicide.

"With allies like this(Newtie), who needs liberals?"- Paul Ryan

Also, Trump officially announced he won't run!
Mah goodness. Huckabee bowed out the tother day. Who's next, McCain? haha

KantoSooner
5/16/2011, 03:31 PM
Without drama, who do you think gets the nomination for the GOP? I think this is probably the Repubs weakest field since Dewey got whacked by Truman. Seriously bad, small, weak morons throughout the national echelon of the party.

5/16/2011, 03:34 PM
Without drama, who do you think gets the nomination for the GOP? I think this is probably the Repubs weakest field since Dewey got whacked by Truman. Seriously bad, small, weak morons throughout the national echelon of the party.WAY too early to call. One should assume a major hijacking in the primary by leftists registered as R's, like last time. The MSM might try to ram Daniels through.

JohnnyMack
5/16/2011, 03:37 PM
How is it you explain the fact that W won, twice?

5/16/2011, 03:40 PM
How is it you explain the fact that W won, twice?Why do you think he did?

StoopTroup
5/16/2011, 03:44 PM
Why do you think he did?

Well.....one was by the skin of his nose and the other one was so he could clean up his mess.

3rdgensooner
5/16/2011, 03:46 PM
Exclamation point!

5/16/2011, 03:46 PM
Well.....one was by the skin of his nose and the other one was so he could clean up his mess.As good an answer as any.

soonerinabilene
5/16/2011, 03:51 PM
I'd bet $100 on Romney being the one going against obama a year from now.

bigfatjerk
5/16/2011, 03:52 PM
I think Daniels is a decent candidate. He's done some good things at the head of Indiana, and wasn't around in the 2nd term of Bush which was when the spending really went sky high. The first term of Bush was bad, but not as bad as his 2nd term. I'm still not sure how much Daniels is on really cutting spending though. I'm pretty much for Ron Paul or Mitch Daniels as it is right now. Last time around I didn't care for the republican primary because there wasn't really a republican running outside of Ron Paul.

Taxman71
5/16/2011, 03:52 PM
Paul Ryan is the real deal, young, intelligent and excellent speaker....plus he married an Oklahoma girl.

5/16/2011, 03:53 PM
I'd bet $100 on Romney being the one going against obama a year from now.That Romneycare thing is gonna be harder to overcome, this time.

bigfatjerk
5/16/2011, 03:53 PM
Well.....one was by the skin of his nose and the other one was so he could clean up his mess.

It helped that the 2 dems he ran against ran on nothing except that they hated Bush, even though he was doing what they would probably do, and had no personality.

5/16/2011, 03:56 PM
I think Daniels is a decent candidate. He's done some good things at the head of Indiana, and wasn't around in the 2nd term of Bush which was when the spending really went sky high. The first term of Bush was bad, but not as bad as his 2nd term. I'm still not sure how much Daniels is on really cutting spending though. I'm pretty much for Ron Paul or Mitch Daniels as it is right now. Last time around I didn't care for the republican primary because there wasn't really a republican running outside of Ron Paul.So far, he is the chosen one by the MSM, but that was before the Indiana Supreme Ct. ruling on cops carte blanche home invasion privileges.

49r
5/16/2011, 03:58 PM
Daniels and Gingrich are history, now. Victims of political suicide.

"With allies like this(Newtie), who needs liberals?"- Paul Ryan

Mah goodness. Huckabee bowed out the tother day. Who's next, McCain? haha

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_PG9h1CS1dfo/TCMh3aE-aYI/AAAAAAAAMsA/H5OQcm5fWq8/s1600/what-you-did-its-there-and-I-see-it-700x560.jpg

cccasooner2
5/16/2011, 03:59 PM
It helped that the 2 dems he ran against ran on nothing except that they hated Bush, even though he was doing what they would probably do, and had no personality.

Who would I vote for? The better dancer of course!

wn1BtRsedSE

Mqy91GnS-Bg

bigfatjerk
5/16/2011, 03:59 PM
Has Daniels made statements supporting the ruling?

JohnnyMack
5/16/2011, 04:00 PM
The one person I wouldn't count out of the race, even though he's repeatedly said he isn't running, is Christie. He would play well along the east coast and through the rust belt. The states that BHO was able to flip in '08. Obama loses a foothold on PA and the rest of the dominos would fall.

delhalew
5/16/2011, 04:09 PM
Without drama, who do you think gets the nomination for the GOP? I think this is probably the Repubs weakest field since Dewey got whacked by Truman. Seriously bad, small, weak morons throughout the national echelon of the party.

I tend to like some of the fresh newcomers nobody will see coming.
Christie, Rubio, Barber, West, Bachman, Jindal, Ryan, ect. The only problem is none of them are extreme enough. Actually, Alan West might have some big old balls.

StoopTroup
5/16/2011, 04:12 PM
Paul Ryan is the real deal, young, intelligent and excellent speaker....plus he married an Oklahoma girl.

That and he's ready to ruin our economy at the blink of an eye like the rest of them.

Yep....the deal deal....lol

bigfatjerk
5/16/2011, 04:12 PM
I felt like Paul Ryan was going to run for President. But I think he'll run for the Senate seat instead. He's making a move to get ready for 2016.

I also like Christie and Herman Cain. I don't see Christie running and Cain probably doesn't have the big enough name to win.

StoopTroup
5/16/2011, 04:23 PM
It would seem that nobody thinks they can win 2012 and that they aren't willing to even take on Obama. It's beginning to look more and more like Obama might get elected and really break some of these tired old talking points we've heard like "Nobody can win POTUS with a 47% approval or more than 7% unemployment...."

JohnnyMack
5/16/2011, 04:23 PM
It would seem that nobody thinks they can win 2012 and that they aren't willing to even take on Obama. It's beginning to look more and more like Obama might get elected and really break some of these tired old talking points we've heard like "Nobody can win POTUS with a 47% approval or more than 7% unemployment...."

That's....really....saying something?

bigfatjerk
5/16/2011, 04:25 PM
Whoever wins will have to win Penn, Ohio, and Virginia which are all trending republican. It still depends on which republican wins. Romney has no shot at winning a general election. I don't think Palin does either, but she won't run.

StoopTroup
5/16/2011, 04:29 PM
That's....really....saying something?

I know.....

Is there any Pubs that are willing to run for POTUS and save our Country from this madman?

Who's Right that's Left?

Sooner_Tuf
5/16/2011, 04:37 PM
We could shave a dog's *** and hang a sign with a catchy slogan like"It's Free!!!!1!" on his tail and win.

It's a successful strategy, it's been done in the past.

JohnnyMack
5/16/2011, 04:57 PM
I know.....

Is there any Pubs that are willing to run for POTUS and save our Country from this madman?

Who's Right that's Left?

No one deserving of the POTUS will ever again hold the office.

Obama can go **** himself for all I care. What a refreshing change of pace it was to have him appoint a bunch of Goldman Sachs goons to run things once he got elected.

Problem is all the right wing offerings are neo-con dip****s like Bachmann and Gingrich.

Ron Paul should get the nod, but he's entirely too smart to ever be elected by the ignorant ****ing sheep that populate this fruited plain.

5/16/2011, 05:10 PM
Is the above an attempt to poison Bachman? I know she's in the destruction crosshairs by the MSM. You secretly want Obear to repeat, don't you?

delhalew
5/16/2011, 05:16 PM
No one deserving of the POTUS will ever again hold the office.

Obama can go **** himself for all I care. What a refreshing change of pace it was to have him appoint a bunch of Goldman Sachs goons to run things once he got elected.

Problem is all the right wing offerings are neo-con dip****s like Bachmann and Gingrich.

Ron Paul should get the nod, but he's entirely too smart to ever be elected by the ignorant ****ing sheep that populate this fruited plain.

LMAO. You just decided Bachman is a neo-con. So it written, so shall it be done. Lol.

StoopTroup
5/16/2011, 05:22 PM

Johnny....did you see that hour and 1/2 video of him on the National Debt?

I mean....if you did....you still stand by the smart comment?

He's as bad as any of them.

Our Country is in ruins from decades of abuse and he want's to wait to lower the debt ceiling when there is absolutely no sign of anyone would could get along for 5 minutes and fix the real problems? The only way to get Obama to do it would be to commit political suicide right now. That's what is missing. The Republicans came after the Democratic Party in the last elections and the Wisconsin Governor failed to negotiate with the Dems there.

Now Paul is smart?

If he's so smart and really wants to fix things...he'd do whatever it takes. What is happening is...he's not going to take a bullet and Boehner is trying to blame Obama. It seems to me that we just are sitting around watching another stalemate.

If the American People are so ignorant as you say.....Paul, Obama, Boehner, Biden.....all of them are probably screwed as I think you are wrong and never before have there been as many folks educated as voters as there ever have been.

It all smells like bull**** to me...

cccasooner2
5/16/2011, 05:22 PM

Are you saying we should rise above it?

texaspokieokie
5/16/2011, 05:24 PM
can you imagine how bad ohb would be if he gets a 2nd term, "lame duck".

he'll tell everybody to go **** themselves.

soonercoop1
5/16/2011, 05:24 PM
I'd bet $100 on Romney being the one going against obama a year from now.

Hope not...it won't be someone endorsed by the DC elites/rinos...

StoopTroup
5/16/2011, 05:25 PM
I'd rather have Palin as POTUS than Bachman.

I am praying that God will quit talking to her as I am not hearing the same things as she evidently thinks she is hearing.....lol

soonercoop1
5/16/2011, 05:26 PM
I felt like Paul Ryan was going to run for President. But I think he'll run for the Senate seat instead. He's making a move to get ready for 2016.

I also like Christie and Herman Cain. I don't see Christie running and Cain probably doesn't have the big enough name to win.

Christie has too many skeltons ie liberal leanings; Cain and West would be a great combination...would drive the liberal media insane...

delhalew
5/16/2011, 05:31 PM
I'd rather have Palin as POTUS than Bachman.

I am praying that God will quit talking to her as I am not hearing the same things as she evidently thinks she is hearing.....lol

Were do get thus stuff...oh yeah, you watch a LOT of Jon Stewart.

StoopTroup
5/16/2011, 05:35 PM
Were do get thus stuff...oh yeah, you watch a LOT of Jon Stewart.

Really? That's where you think I got it....ROTFLMFAO...

StoopTroup
5/16/2011, 05:36 PM
2I1ix_82rTw

StoopTroup
5/16/2011, 05:38 PM
You all should get yourself some Carbon Dioxide....lol

CFqZOPWeyrg&feature=related

StoopTroup
5/16/2011, 05:40 PM
5oxZYoVdV7A&feature=related

StoopTroup
5/16/2011, 05:43 PM
I'm not sure how many times we should overlook just how not ready she is to hold any kind of office....

2R25huq_1iI&feature=related

JohnnyMack
5/16/2011, 05:44 PM
LMAO. You just decided Bachman is a neo-con. So it written, so shall it be done. Lol.

In my opinion she's a lot more neo-con than she is libertarian. I'd love to see her debate Ron Paul.

StoopTroup
5/16/2011, 05:45 PM
China....lol

Qxu5CBOrVCs&feature=related

delhalew
5/16/2011, 05:49 PM
Oh I thought you had some evidence of her conversions with God.

As a member of Congress goes, watch some CSPAN instead of smear pieces. You'll see more crazy than that before you can finish a bowl of oatmeal.

StoopTroup
5/16/2011, 05:49 PM
Here she is at the start of the day and she can't keep to the one minute she was asked to....instead of doing something useful...she throws a hissy fit.

xs0L42Ip5a4&feature=related

StoopTroup
5/16/2011, 05:50 PM

As a member of Congress goes, watch some CSPAN instead of smear pieces. You'll see more crazy than that before you can finish a bowl of oatmeal.

They are here. Give me a minute.....lol

She's got so many of her bat **** crazy comments to sift through that I think you'll need to give me a few minutes....

Or you could cut me off like she's so used to doing to people....lol

StoopTroup
5/16/2011, 05:51 PM

l0rUBomKvY0

JohnnyMack
5/16/2011, 05:52 PM
Johnny....did you see that hour and 1/2 video of him on the National Debt?

I mean....if you did....you still stand by the smart comment?

He's as bad as any of them.

Our Country is in ruins from decades of abuse and he want's to wait to lower the debt ceiling when there is absolutely no sign of anyone would could get along for 5 minutes and fix the real problems? The only way to get Obama to do it would be to commit political suicide right now. That's what is missing. The Republicans came after the Democratic Party in the last elections and the Wisconsin Governor failed to negotiate with the Dems there.

Now Paul is smart?

If he's so smart and really wants to fix things...he'd do whatever it takes. What is happening is...he's not going to take a bullet and Boehner is trying to blame Obama. It seems to me that we just are sitting around watching another stalemate.

If the American People are so ignorant as you say.....Paul, Obama, Boehner, Biden.....all of them are probably screwed as I think you are wrong and never before have there been as many folks educated as voters as there ever have been.

It all smells like bull**** to me...

I notice you ignore the fact that Obama is just another suit who is bought and paid for by Wall Street. How what BHO has done with this economy is anything other than extremely disappointing is beyond me.

StoopTroup
5/16/2011, 05:58 PM
Now....Please understand...I am not against her testifying about her life....just that she is very very adamant that she gets all of her good ideas from God. It's as though she is completely right and that others can't be right because he only talks to her....It's OK for her to speak this way if she wants to be an elder of her Church....but as POTUS.....

I think she's going to get blasted. There is already so much out there about her and so many times where she has done an awful job at defending her position that I think the Republican Party should really start looking for someone who can at least make Obama have to try and get elected. It's like they have decided to just wait until 2016 as some have implied.

cm16dBXn5u0

cccasooner2
5/16/2011, 05:59 PM
2I1ix_82rTw

Who's the beaner?

delhalew
5/16/2011, 06:03 PM
They are here. Give me a minute.....lol

She's got so many of her bat **** crazy comments to sift through that I think you'll need to give me a few minutes....

Or you could cut me off like she's so used to doing to people....lol

Ok, now I am really starting to like this lady. I can't wait to see her in things that count like debates and town halls...well POTUS would never do one of those, but the primary is going to be AWESOME.

StoopTroup
5/16/2011, 06:04 PM
Who's the beaner?

I think it's Michelle's Gardener....

cccasooner2
5/16/2011, 06:05 PM
You all should get yourself some Carbon Dioxide....lol

CFqZOPWeyrg&feature=related

So who's the beaner?

StoopTroup
5/16/2011, 06:06 PM
Ok, now I am really starting to like this lady. I can't wait to see her in things that count like debates and town halls...well POTUS would never do one of those, but the primary is going to be AWESOME.

Del....

Just take my lead and enjoy the ****loads/hours of youtube ramblings she has done. If bat-**** crazy is your thing....you are gonna love it.....lol

delhalew
5/16/2011, 06:07 PM
Now....Please understand...I am not against her testifying about her life....just that she is very very adamant that she gets all of her good ideas from God. It's as though she is completely right and that others can't be right because he only talks to her....It's OK for her to speak this way if she wants to be an elder of her Church....but as POTUS.....

I think she's going to get blasted. There is already so much out there about her and so many times where she has done an awful job at defending her position that I think the Republican Party should really start looking for someone who can at least make Obama have to try and get elected. It's like they have decided to just wait until 2016 as some have implied.

cm16dBXn5u0

That's the thing, Stoop. When and if she gets "blasted", that will be irrelevant to me. I'll be looking at platforms, and ability to field off the cuff questions.

cccasooner2
5/16/2011, 06:08 PM
5oxZYoVdV7A&feature=related

Very human, to say nothing of the canines.

cccasooner2
5/16/2011, 06:11 PM
I'm not sure how many times we should overlook just how not ready she is to hold any kind of office....

Audio was too bad, I was concentrating on those luscious lips to get any meaning but to no avail.

delhalew
5/16/2011, 06:12 PM
Del....

Just take my lead and enjoy the ****loads/hours of youtube ramblings she has done. If bat-**** crazy is your thing....you are gonna love it.....lol

I watched half of them. The only ones I hadn't seen were the religious ones. Crazy to you is just that. I've never been big on evangelicals, but we'll see how it shakes out. All I can do is watch, because I can't vote in the primary.

delhalew
5/16/2011, 06:14 PM
Now you've gone too far. I'm on my cellphone. I'm not watching that many vids.

cccasooner2
5/16/2011, 06:14 PM
China....lol

Qxu5CBOrVCs&feature=related

So well was China getting oil from plot #3 or not? The video said it was not clear.

StoopTroup
5/16/2011, 06:16 PM
That's the thing, Stoop. When and if she gets "blasyed", that will be irrelevant to me. I'll be looking at platforms, and ability to field off the cuff questions.

So this isn't enough for you? There are more out there. She was told to quit doing these after awhile as she continued to get hammered. Think what you want. I could care less about what happens I guess. If she is what the Republicans are banking on....I am staying independent.

It's apparent you are either not watching any of these and have either made up your mind or you are hoping they will use her as you are for Obama.

I'll post this one again....lol

cccasooner2
5/16/2011, 06:18 PM
Here she is at the start of the day and she can't keep to the one minute she was asked to....instead of doing something useful...she throws a hissy fit.

xs0L42Ip5a4&feature=related

I'm outraged that she's outraged at the mockery of a sham.

cccasooner2
5/16/2011, 06:20 PM
l0rUBomKvY0

"My husband is my colon": did I hear that right?

StoopTroup
5/16/2011, 06:28 PM
"My husband is my colon": did I hear that right?

It's possible. She turns my stomach as bad as Nancy Pelosi....

delhalew
5/16/2011, 06:31 PM
So this isn't enough for you? There are more out there. She was told to quit doing these after awhile as she continued to get hammered. Think what you want. I could care less about what happens I guess. If she is what the Republicans are banking on....I am staying independent.

It's apparent you are either not watching any of these and have either made up your mind or you are hoping they will use her as you are for Obama.

I'll post this one again....lol

I told you I watched half of them. I'm just saying that is nothing when have a politician stumping to her base.

All of that nutty stuff is not enough to make me vote for Obama, if that is what you're wondering. I'll just have to hope Republicans pick somebody with GIGANTIC BALLS. That's what I want. Someone who will do away with corn subsidies(which Bachman has voted for), and a ton of other programs.

When Obama was elected he had a pods poor voting record, meaning he avoided most of them. Bachman's bat **** crazy *** already has him beat there.

5/16/2011, 06:35 PM
BACHMAN, baby!!!

StoopTroup
5/16/2011, 06:41 PM
I told you I watched half of them. I'm just saying that is nothing when have a politician stumping to her base.

All of that nutty stuff is not enough to make me vote for Obama, if that is what you're wondering. I'll just have to hope Republicans pick somebody with GIGANTIC BALLS. That's what I want. Someone who will do away with corn subsidies(which Bachman has voted for), and a ton of other programs.

When Obama was elected he had a pods poor voting record, meaning he avoided most of them. Bachman's bat **** crazy *** already has him beat there.

First of all....she didn't make the call to send the Seal Team into Pakistan and kill that POS. That shows a tremendous sack of balls that you are looking for. I have little faith that she could have made such a call when GWB had 7 years to get him and couldn't.

I think many of you may not like the fact that the guy just more than likely cemented himself into a 2nd term but unless Bachman can actually get Jesus as her VP/Running mate....I don't give her much chance.

If she does actually get Jesus....I will vote for her though.

5/16/2011, 06:45 PM
2I1ix_82rTwThis is an indictment of Bachman in your mind, and in the mind of whoever that tv host was??

bigfatjerk
5/16/2011, 06:49 PM
In other news Romney just raised 10.25 million dollars in one day. The rich class has tabbed the guy they want as the next president. Still don't see him winning the general election because he basically is Obama.

StoopTroup
5/16/2011, 06:50 PM
This is an indictment of Bachman in your mind, and in the mind of whoever that tv host was??

Well....if you are on a one man quest to promote Rush Limbaugh and his Show....I'd say it was probably someone you might want to make note of....lol

The Young Turks is a liberal-progressive Internet talk show via live web stream and YouTube. It was Sirius Satellite Radio's first original talk programming. The Young Turks claims to be the first Internet TV news show and now the Largest Online News Show in the World. Video of the show is streamed daily on their website and available as a podcast. The show offers Internet only video content via their YouTube channel, which averages 19 million views monthly, and has had over 450 million views overall. The Young Turks offers a paid members-only Postgame Show, an Internet only wrap-up show. The Young Turks has won the 2009 Podcast Award in the Political category. As well as 2009 Mashable Open Web Award for the Best Political News Site. In March 2011, the show won a Shorty award.

Chuck Bao
5/16/2011, 06:54 PM
n/m

bigfatjerk
5/16/2011, 07:02 PM
Well, I will give him positive points for marrying David Boren's grand niece and he does spend some time in Oklahoma hunting on his father-in-law's land, adjacent to my own, or so say the people around Madill. I have never met the dude and I don't think I want to if he is hunting.

We may like that a lot and having an Okie first lady and then crossing the aisle with deals with Democrat cuz-in-law US rep Dan Boren.

But isn't Oklahoma a gimme state for the repubs anyway?

Maybe his Democrat in-laws can turn him to the good side. There is still hope for this young Jedi yet.

Used to be the exact opposite. It wasn't till Nixon that Oklahoma switched in the president elections and Oklahoma was always part or full democrat in state elections till the last elections last year. In other words this full year is the first time Oklahoma is all republican in the state house and senate and in the state executive branch. The state for most of it's history was a democrat vote. Voted for FDR every time, Truman, Woodrow Wilson, the state didn't become conservative till the late 70s or 80s really. Hell Nixon was a liberal. Bud Wilkinson lost his senate run to basically a communist. Think about that for a second and remember that Barry Switzer basically single handedly put a democrat in the govs office in this state.

mgsooner
5/16/2011, 07:05 PM
The only real intrigue in the 2012 election will be whether or not the loser the Repubs trot out there will get more/less of the vote than Dole got in 96.

delhalew
5/16/2011, 07:05 PM
First of all....she didn't make the call to send the Seal Team into Pakistan and kill that POS. That shows a tremendous sack of balls that you are looking for. I have little faith that she could have made such a call when GWB had 7 years to get him and couldn't.

I think many of you may not like the fact that the guy just more than likely cemented himself into a 2nd term but unless Bachman can actually get Jesus as her VP/Running mate....I don't give her much chance.

Doing one thing right means he gets re-elected? That was easy. My problems with POTUS go much deeper than the ability to act on intelligence.

bigfatjerk
5/16/2011, 07:07 PM
The only real intrigue in the 2012 election will be whether or not the loser the Repubs trot out there will get more/less of the vote than Dole got in 96.
Obama has no shot at winning at winning any state in the South so that's already done. And it's not like Ohio is a given for Obama either. It'll be a close election no matter who is running. It'll come down to about 3 or 4 states.

mgsooner
5/16/2011, 07:07 PM
By the way, my statement above is primarily a commentary on the comically weak field of candidates the Republicans have to present.

bigfatjerk
5/16/2011, 07:14 PM
By the way, my statement above is primarily a commentary on the comically weak field of candidates the Republicans have to present.

It's stronger than the field was last time around and McCain still won every state in the South except for about 3, now that's going to be down to about 1 if you count California. Obama is going to have it tough because he's going to have to win Ohio which is trending republican, Virginia which is going republican more and more, and Pennsylvania. If Obama loses 2 of those 3 he'll have a tough time winning the election.

Sooner_Tuf
5/16/2011, 07:20 PM

Do you do stand up also or just have this show on the internet?

Well since it was not her call to make I guess that is a good thing she didn't make one. Obama obviously made the right call but I'm not sure that shows a tremendous sack of balls. I'm not saying I know exactly what took place but I have a pretty good idea. He was presented with different options and time frames that they could be accomplished. It's doubtful that he chose anything other than whether or not they should try kill or capture him as a first priority.

The opportunity presented itself when Obama was President. Do you think that W or Donald Duck for that matter would have made a different choice?

Given the circumstances there really was no other choice.

StoopTroup
5/16/2011, 08:02 PM
Doing one thing right means he gets re-elected? That was easy. My problems with POTUS go much deeper than the ability to act on intelligence.

I'm not saying that but it is funny that suddenly the folks that thought about running like Huckabee, Trump and Daniels have suddenly bowed out.

bigfatjerk
5/16/2011, 08:19 PM
Daniels hasn't bowed out yet.

StoopTroup
5/16/2011, 08:34 PM
9WcVwqil1DE

5/16/2011, 08:44 PM
LMAO. You just decided Bachman is a neo-con. So it written, so shall it be done. Lol.You can always tell who the Left fears the most, by watching who they attack/criticize the most.

5/16/2011, 08:48 PM
Daniels hasn't bowed out yet.Indiana Supreme Court ruling will hurt him with conservatives...badly.

StoopTroup
5/16/2011, 08:48 PM
Daniels hasn't bowed out yet.

I guess RLIMC's first post was confusing me...

I did find out that Count Chocula was helping him right now. Between that and a Macca that sounds like Mecca....he's really getting lots of help....lol :D ;)

“If I had to bet, I’d say I think he will run,” says Chris Chocola, president of Club for Growth and a former Indiana congressman. “I think he is running in a sense — he’s doing things he probably wouldn’t do if he weren’t strongly considering it.”

http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/265671/daniels-president-katrina-trinko

Mark Massa....

http://www.ogdenonpolitics.com/2010/02/why-he-hesitates-mark-massa-for-marion.html

StoopTroup
5/16/2011, 08:50 PM
You can always tell who the Left fears the most, by watching who they attack/criticize the most.

What happens when some of the folks you think are left are posting in your threads as they fear the current POTUS is getting a Walk in the park to his 2nd term?

5/16/2011, 08:57 PM
What happens when some of the folks you think are left are posting in your threads as they fear the current POTUS is getting a Walk in the park to his 2nd term?Whatever, huh? You wouldn't attack Bachman with such passion if she didn't scare the bejezus outa your govt. control loving self.

StoopTroup
5/16/2011, 09:05 PM
Whatever, huh? You wouldn't attack Bachman with such passion if she didn't scare the bejezus outa your govt. control loving self.

WTF ever.

I attacked Trump for weeks and you didn't say ****.

He had a better chance if he'd have run.

You keep making crap up and **** stirring....I'd say that's why a good number or your threads got closed.

AlboSooner
5/16/2011, 09:16 PM

shocking!!

Gandalf_The_Grey
5/17/2011, 12:56 AM
Bachman is a tool and that is why she is EASY to attack. Did you listen to her and Carville, she sounded like a eight grader in debate class. How is questioning a woman's experience offensive to her? I mean he wasn't asking hard questions he wouldn't have asked of any other candidate. She is too damn defensive. In a debate she would say, "I can't believe Obama hates women since he disagrees with me, you ladies out there see how he is just saying all women are stupid."

5/17/2011, 01:40 AM
Bachman is a tool and that is why she is EASY to attack. Did you listen to her and Carville, she sounded like a eight grader in debate class. How is questioning a woman's experience offensive to her? I mean he wasn't asking hard questions he wouldn't have asked of any other candidate. She is too damn defensive. In a debate she would say, "I can't believe Obama hates women since he disagrees with me, you ladies out there see how he is just saying all women are stupid."Let's see, smaller govt. and fewer restrictions on economic activity, or re-elect Obear. Tough decision haha

bigfatjerk
5/17/2011, 07:44 AM
The difference between the election this time around and last time around for the republicans is establishment candidates. Last time around you had Romney, Guiliani, Fred Thompson, McCain, Huckabee all basically liked by the establishment of both sides. With the tea party movement basically going against the establishment those guys are basically not viable candidates anymore, except Romney who has the money. I think the candidates now are probably better than in 08 overall. But they aren't guys that are promoted by the establishment. Ron Paul was pretty much the only guy that was different from the other republicans running. Basically you have actual small government guys running this time around. And not a bunch of big government liberals.

CrimsonCream
5/17/2011, 08:58 AM
You can always tell who the Left fears the most, by watching who they attack/criticize the most.

Or call Racist.

The fringe loon left is so predictable.

Gandalf_The_Grey
5/17/2011, 09:35 AM
Did Bachman in those video's posted repeatedly attack anyone that said anything about her or Palin as Sexist? It seems that the fringe loon right likes to throw around titles as well. The right has absolutely no one of merit. Ron Paul and Newt Gingrich have to much integrity to toe the company line and say what they are supposed to. They were basically the only two who had any potential in my book. Bachman and Palin, both are very intelligent, however they do not come off that way to the vast majority of the country.

5/17/2011, 12:04 PM
Or call Racist.

The fringe loon left is so predictable.RSC. Racist Stupid or Crazy. If someone is tagged as any of those by the Left, you can ascertain that they pose at least a possible threat to the Lefties. The ones they sign off on as "responsible, serious, moderates with gravitas" are the ones they think they can shellac.

TUSooner
5/17/2011, 12:45 PM
The International Elephants' Union (Indian and African) has formally asked the Republican Party to stop using the elephant as it's symbol. They say it's disrespectful and degrades the international public's perception of pachydermal intelligence.

CrimsonCream
5/17/2011, 01:04 PM
If someone is tagged as any of those by the Left, you can ascertain that they pose at least a possible threat to the Lefties.

No argument with the rational Lefties.

That is why I use "fringe loon left" to isolate the crazies from the mainstream liberals. People like Reid and Pelosi are certified Loons while most are not.

Obama is just a sleaze. He'll say or do anything to be reelected. It is a sorry indictment of the Country when a scumbag like Obama becomes acceptable.

5/17/2011, 01:17 PM
No. Because I personally think you're at least two of the three, and I happen to think you're unelectable.A joke. humor, from the frozen one. Good goin'!