5/25/2011, 10:35 PM
i hate dirk. hate. him.

StoopTroup
5/25/2011, 10:36 PM
CRAP! ! !

Tough break

SoonerofAlabama
The Thunder are switching between slouching and playing aggressively. They are starting to remember the other night and it is getting to them.

oumartin
Wow, just can't close the deal... :(

SoonerofAlabama
How many shots has RW taken?

soonerbub
deny the ****ing ball **** ****

tfoolry
5/25/2011, 10:37 PM
Heil Dirk!

StoopTroup
Can't give irk more than one chance from 3 land

agoo758
We got plenty of time. Let's go get it back and sent it to game six!

AlboSooner
5/25/2011, 10:38 PM
another no call, another poor play out of a time out, another choke job

agoo758
How the **** do you mother ****ing foul him?

SoonerofAlabama
Uh Oh!!! Losing it!

StoopTroup
Why do you foul him?

tfoolry
Marinated

soonerbrat
i had to turn it off. i can't watch.

Blue
5/25/2011, 10:40 PM
Weird series.

Dallas spends more time at the foul line then any team i can remember. Fin BS.

soonerbub
5/25/2011, 10:40 PM
Payback for KD call

AlboSooner
5/25/2011, 10:41 PM
for once I hope it is the thunder who puts a dagger in the Mavs heart

colleyvillesooner
How many shots has RW taken?

Don't ask Albo.

StoopTroup
i had to turn it off. i can't watch.

Sack up...

Wait...;)

yermom
5/25/2011, 10:42 PM
we just can't close out a game :(

soonerbub
5/25/2011, 10:42 PM
I'd stick KD like glue to dirky

AlboSooner
5/25/2011, 10:43 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_S3XEraQZjGk/TPk4K9jBwGI/AAAAAAAAP6A/iVRQZbS3yMU/s400/lebron-james%2Bmiami%2Bheat%2Bcursed%2Bassistant%2Bcoach% 2Bcavs.jpg

Go Heat

agoo758
****. If you can't get a ****ing rebound at this stage of the game. You deserve to ****ing lose.

SoonerofAlabama
Wild. How did the Thunder not get that rebound?

oumartin
Terrible to watch. They try so hard and nothing going right. :(

StoopTroup
Mavs gonna squirrel us out

AlboSooner
5/25/2011, 10:44 PM
Terrible to watch. They try so hard and nothing going right. :(

towards the end they play not to lose. they are scared to lose in the final minutes.

StoopTroup
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_S3XEraQZjGk/TPk4K9jBwGI/AAAAAAAAP6A/iVRQZbS3yMU/s400/lebron-james%2Bmiami%2Bheat%2Bcursed%2Bassistant%2Bcoach% 2Bcavs.jpg

Go Heat

Folks like you who do **** like that....it's no wonder you have problems

oulucas
****. If you can't get a ****ing rebound at this stage of the game. You deserve to ****ing lose.

What if you're trying to get a rebound and the other team practically body slams you?

picasso
5/25/2011, 10:45 PM

Go Heat

James is a major doosh.

StoopTroup
5/25/2011, 10:45 PM
Good Game Colley....Good Series....Good Luck

silverwheels
5/25/2011, 10:46 PM
Dallas and Miami both make me want to throw up. I hope a nuke hits AmericanAirlines Arena during Game 1.

agoo758
5/25/2011, 10:46 PM
Well. Annoying. GG. Good season OKC.

Blue
5/25/2011, 10:47 PM
Dallas and Miami both make me want to throw up. I hope a nuke hits AmericanAirlines Arena during Game 1.

Yes. +1.

soonerbub
nice job mavs

KD hit the weights
Russ hit the pass back
David stern fix the labor bull****

see ya in October

AlboSooner
James is a major doosh.

sure. the mavs come right behind him. Did you see that dunk with less than a second left?

Go Heat

AlboSooner
5/25/2011, 10:48 PM
Dirk has been in this country for a long time and he still does that NAZI three point finger sign.

SoonerofAlabama
5/25/2011, 10:49 PM
At least after ther NBA Finals are over, there can be two lockouts. Yay! Just Kidding. Good luck to the Mavs and the Bulls/Heat. Great season OKC and good luck next year.

ouboomer1
well if the 4th quaters this series were only 8 minutes long OKC would be in great shape.....Good season

SoonerofAlabama
sure. the mavs come right behind him. Did you see that dunk with less than a second left?

Go Heat

Not that it matters, but did they count that?

AlboSooner
5/25/2011, 10:50 PM
Not that it matters, but did they count that?

yes. totally bush league, but if you don't like it you should stop it. we;ll see them next year.

colleyvillesooner
5/25/2011, 10:51 PM

Go Heat

I'm glad the rest of the Thunder fans aren't like you.

Keep pumping up Westbrooks 30+ points. Really worked out.

AlboSooner
5/25/2011, 10:51 PM
and there is mark cuban getting all the glory the players earned. living vicariously through superior athletes.

AlboSooner
5/25/2011, 10:52 PM

you mad.

AlboSooner
5/25/2011, 10:54 PM
cuban: nobody believed in us.

Huh? you were favored in this series. nobody believed in you as an athlete in high school mark , the mavs were favored in this playoff series.

colleyvillesooner
5/25/2011, 10:55 PM
Good Game Colley....Good Series....Good Luck

Thanks bro! the Thunder will be a force going forward in the Western Conference. Looking forward to future battles.

SoonerofAlabama
5/25/2011, 10:57 PM
Bulls-Heat tomorrow. Might be fun to watch.

colleyvillesooner
5/25/2011, 10:58 PM

Huh? you were favored in this series. nobody believed in you as an athlete in high school mark , the mavs were favored in this playoff series.

Most people picked them to lose to the Blazers in round 1. Only Barkely picked them to beat the Lakers. That is what he is talking about. Please don't pretend not to know this.

ouleaf
5/25/2011, 10:59 PM

I think he was referring more to the Portland series where a lot of analysts picked Portland. Almost nobody believed that they would beat the Lakers either.

Blue
5/25/2011, 11:01 PM

Do you expect everybody to be all happy here right after a loss?

Give it some time for the burn to wear off.

And who cares if he likes the heat better than the Mavs?

ouleaf
5/25/2011, 11:04 PM
Much respect to the entire Thunder organization for a hell of a series. Every game was great. Thunder fans, you don't realize how good you have it in the coming years as your team will only get better as Westbrook, KD, and Harden will continue to improve while they continue to bring in complimentary parts.

The Mavs were simply a better team this go around, with a lot of guys with a lot of playoff experience.

AlboSooner
5/25/2011, 11:04 PM
Most people picked them to lose to the Blazers in round 1. Only Barkely picked them to beat the Lakers. That is what he is talking about. Please don't pretend not to know this.

I didn't know this. I don't keep up with Dallas. They have one boring star and if I have to choose between watching Dirk or LeBron, I'll watch LeBron.

So Barkley picked the Mavs to win, that means that somebody believed in them. But kudos to mark cuban for revisiting the issue a month later.

picasso
5/25/2011, 11:05 PM
No offense guys but the NBA ain't what it used to be.

yermom
5/25/2011, 11:05 PM
i want to watch LeBron...

i want to watch him get clowned by Dirk.

colleyvillesooner
5/25/2011, 11:06 PM
Do you expect everybody to be all happy here right after a loss?

Give it some time for the burn to wear off.

And who cares if he likes the heat better than the Mavs?

This isn't just about tonight.

But, Thunder played admirably after the Game 4 debacle. That will serve them well down the road.

colleyvillesooner
5/25/2011, 11:11 PM
Much respect to the entire Thunder organization for a hell of a series. Every game was great. Thunder fans, you don't realize how good you have it in the coming years as your team will only get better as Westbrook, KD, and Harden will continue to improve while they continue to bring in complimentary parts.

The Mavs were simply a better team this go around, with a lot of guys with a lot of playoff experience.

Ditto

Crimsontothecore
5/25/2011, 11:14 PM
Brooks needs to take some first aid classes so he can administer the Heimlich to his players in the future.

agoo758
5/25/2011, 11:19 PM
These playoffs are too damn long. It feels like a month ago that my Celtics got knocked out.

AlboSooner
5/25/2011, 11:20 PM
Brooks needs to take a serious look why time and time again his teams choke on big leads. They choked big leads against the Grizzlies too. Maybe it's youth, maybe it's luck, maybe it's coaching. You can't be better than the opposing team 98% of the game and lose the game.

colleyvillesooner
5/25/2011, 11:27 PM
Credit to Durant sticking up for Westbrook in the press conference.

He's still a Whorn. :D

yankee
5/25/2011, 11:27 PM
All the people saying, "OKC fans, your team will be great for years." NOTHING is guaranteed in life, especially sports. I wanted that ring so badly this year because this is a fantastic team on a great run thru the playoffs. The Thunder may be a dynasty for years to come, but then again they may not be.

AlboSooner
5/25/2011, 11:29 PM
All the people saying, "OKC fans, your team will be great for years." NOTHING is guaranteed in life, especially sports. I wanted that ring so badly this year because this is a fantastic team on a great run thru the playoffs. The Thunder may be a dynasty for years to come, but then again they may not be.

I agree. The clips are on the way up, the lakers are very good, the grizzlies are going to be tough, and denver is not bad either. spurs can still beat ya, the mavs will be good again.

Curly Bill
5/25/2011, 11:31 PM
Dallas's Trailer Park Crowd seems to be sitting on their hands right now

What the hell does this even mean? I'd wager the average income of folks sitting in there tonight is higher than mine or yours.

...and you're an Obama supporter, I'd think you like trailer park folks. ;)

Blue
5/25/2011, 11:32 PM
This isn't just about tonight.

But, Thunder played admirably after the Game 4 debacle. That will serve them well down the road.

I don't know why we went with such a small lineup down the stretch. I wonder who will win the Howard sweepstakes?

And between the Heat and the Mavs, i gotta pull for the Mavs. Revenge for 04 when I liked the Mavs and there were no Thunder.

colleyvillesooner
5/25/2011, 11:33 PM

Nothing is certain, but that's a really good young core, under contract. If they added a veteran pint guard and slide Westbrook to the 2 sometimes, it could be even better.

colleyvillesooner
5/25/2011, 11:35 PM
I don't know why we went with such a small lineup down the stretch. I wonder who will win the Howard sweepstakes?

And between the Heat and the Mavs, i gotta pull for the Mavs. Revenge for 04 when I liked the Mavs and there were no Thunder.

I think you mean 06.

You probably stayed small since we went big tryig to take a speed advantage

I hope you guys don't enter that sweepstakes. :D

kevpks
5/25/2011, 11:40 PM
If I put a Maverick's flag on my car does it mean I don't have to obey any traffic laws or is favoritism limited to the court?

EnragedOUfan
5/25/2011, 11:43 PM
Screw the Mavs, I hope Miami brings the Heat! I like Dirk, he's from Wurzburg, German, and his jumpshot is just amazing. Actually, amazing doesn't even describe it. I like Kidd because he's freakin Jason Kidd.......He's been in the game for such a long time, I remember him back in the early 90's.....I remember rooting for him and the Nets back in 2002. But I don't like the Mavs. I'm mad and I want revenge brought onto the Mavs. I'm really hoping that LeBron and Wade turn this series into the LeBron and Wade show.....

EnragedOUfan
5/25/2011, 11:45 PM
Nothing is certain, but that's a really good young core, under contract. If they added a veteran pint guard and slide Westbrook to the 2 sometimes, it could be even better.

The highlight for me was watching Westbrook and Harden have reverse roles. It was very effective.

ouleaf
5/25/2011, 11:45 PM
If I put a Maverick's flag on my car does it mean I don't have to obey any traffic laws or is favoritism limited to the court?

Yeah, cause favoritism lost the Thunder 4 games.

Just face it, the Thunder lost to a better, more experienced team. Is the Thunder's 1st, 2nd, and 3rd best players better than the Mavs? You can certainly make that argument, but top to bottom the Mavs were the better team no question.

EnragedOUfan
5/25/2011, 11:55 PM

Just face it, the Thunder lost to a better, more experienced team. Is the Thunder's 1st, 2nd, and 3rd best players better than the Mavs? You can certainly make that argument, but top to bottom the Mavs were the better team no question.

Overall, the Mavs have too many shooters. Dirk is 7 foot tall and can drain 3's better than anyone on our roster (If KD is hot, its close). With Terry and Kidd, that's 2 more clutch shooters. Then add Barrea, Stojakic, and Dallas has 2 Centers than can play the Center position pretty good. Marion was clutch........The Thunder are unbelievably good, there was just too much fire power from the Mavs. Not to mention, that Marion 3 point play tonight was ridiculous. That was a charge, clear as day. Dallas should thank the refs on that one...

ouleaf
5/26/2011, 12:04 AM
Overall, the Mavs have too many shooters. Dirk is 7 foot tall and can drain 3's better than anyone on our roster (If KD is hot, its close). With Terry and Kidd, that's 2 more clutch shooters. Then add Barrea, Stojakic, and Dallas has 2 Centers than can play the Center position pretty good. Marion was clutch........The Thunder are unbelievably good, there was just too much fire power from the Mavs. Not to mention, that Marion 3 point play tonight was ridiculous. That was a charge, clear as day. Dallas should thank the refs on that one...

I agree that that should have been a charge, but at the same time the 6th foul on Chandler was not a foul, he went straight up and did not even touch him....Van Gundy even commented on it. That was a huge loss for the Mavs. As well as Haywood has played in his reserve minutes, he is not the shot blocking/shot altering player that Chandler is.

The Mavs haven't had a true dribble drive guy on their roster since Nash left town, and it is something I desperately wish they had. JJ is the only guy that has the ability to do that, but he can only be out there for a few minutes at a time, or he gets exposed on defense.

The Mavs have also gone this entire playoffs without one Caron Butler. While he isn't necessarily a drive to the basket guy, he is a versatile offensive option that could really help the Mavs as well.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
5/26/2011, 12:39 AM
i want to watch LeBron...

i want to watch him get clowned by Dirk.LeBron is likeable, but yeah, I would like to see Dirk school him.

GrapevineSooner
5/26/2011, 12:48 AM

They may be a great team...that never wins a ring.

Kind of like how the Mavs have been up until this season. And even as great as Dallas has played these last 6 weeks or so, there's no guarantee they'll finally bust through and get a ring.

But that's the beauty of it all. Barring any disastrous injuries, you know that your team is going to be right there with the others in the West.

And speaking as somebody who took grief in high school in Oklahoma for liking the Mavs when they were so bad in the 90's, being part of that discussion beats having a losing record year in and year out.

And OKC showed they're capable of learning the hard lessons that the playoffs taught them these last five games as evidenced by Game 5 tonight. They could have folded up the tent when Dallas came out strong.

Instead, they fought back and made the Mavs earn it.

That kind of experience is the hardest thing to come by when building a champion and the Thunder got that in spades this year.

Ruf/Nek7
5/26/2011, 01:03 AM
and there is mark cuban getting all the glory the players earned. living vicariously through superior athletes.

Not at all. Cuban built this team from ground up. He deserves some credit. GO MAVS!

Ruf/Nek7
5/26/2011, 01:06 AM
Look on the bright side, to some third world country, the thunder are going to be the Western Conf. Champs...they won't even know the Mavericks...gotta stay positive.

Curly Bill
5/26/2011, 03:23 AM

You don't know much about basketball huh? :rolleyes:

Oh...and you tried to way too hard to make a point or be funny, and succeeded at neither.

kevpks
5/26/2011, 07:23 AM

Did I say it cost them games? It made games nearly unwatchable to see a jump shooting team go to the line that much.

kevpks
5/26/2011, 07:25 AM
You don't know much about basketball huh? :rolleyes:

Oh...and you tried to way too hard to make a point or be funny, and succeeded at neither.

I guess I don't know anything about basketball because I thought it was called charging when you run over a guy in the lane who is standing still. It was late and I was sick of seeing a jump shooting team go to the line every other minute. I probably did Costanza that one a bit. The jerk store just called. They're all out of you...

jk the sooner fan
5/26/2011, 07:37 AM
i personally love all the Mavs hate here - we've reached "Laker status" :D

i thought the interaction between the players after the game last night was great - a lot of respect being shown from both sides

of course Westbrook being the classless punk that he is - left the court immediately ......once he gets rid of that chip on his shoulder he'll be better than he is

soonerbub
5/26/2011, 07:41 AM
classless punk?? that's a wee bit harsh for a guy that just saw his title dream go down the drain

colleyvillesooner
5/26/2011, 07:48 AM
You stick around for handshakes. If you don't you're a punk...or you're just Lebron.

jk the sooner fan
5/26/2011, 07:50 AM
You stick around for handshakes. If you don't you're a punk...or you're just Lebron.

this

KD and Hardin, etc - they stuck around and I think - at least from what I saw - the Mavs were very gracious towards those on the floor

Westbrook stomped off like a 9 year old being sent to time out

jk the sooner fan
5/26/2011, 07:57 AM
http://eye-on-basketball.blogs.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/22748484/29585043

Partial Qualifier
5/26/2011, 08:34 AM
Brooks needs to take a serious look why time and time again his teams choke on big leads. They choked big leads against the Grizzlies too. Maybe it's youth, maybe it's luck, maybe it's coaching. You can't be better than the opposing team 98% of the game and lose the game.

And maybe it's the fact the competition got alot tougher as they advanced in the playoffs? They owned the late 4th quarter against most teams all season long.

They may be a great team...that never wins a ring.

Kind of like how the Mavs have been up until this season. And even as great as Dallas has played these last 6 weeks or so, there's no guarantee they'll finally bust through and get a ring.

But that's the beauty of it all. Barring any disastrous injuries, you know that your team is going to be right there with the others in the West.

And speaking as somebody who took grief in high school in Oklahoma for liking the Mavs when they were so bad in the 90's, being part of that discussion beats having a losing record year in and year out.

And OKC showed they're capable of learning the hard lessons that the playoffs taught them these last five games as evidenced by Game 5 tonight. They could have folded up the tent when Dallas came out strong.

Instead, they fought back and made the Mavs earn it.

That kind of experience is the hardest thing to come by when building a champion and the Thunder got that in spades this year.

Thanks for the great post.

And for the record, I think the mavs absolutely wheel either one of these East teams

kevpks
5/26/2011, 08:47 AM
I know nothing about basketball apparently, but consistency out of Ibaka and Harden=Game 7 in Dallas at worst. IMO

Although, I must saying having only two guys (3 on a good Serge night) in the starting lineup who can score seems like a bad idea.

jk the sooner fan
5/26/2011, 08:51 AM
Hardin seems to run the point better than Westbrook - at least he did last night

kevpks
5/26/2011, 09:07 AM
Hardin seems to run the point better than Westbrook - at least he did last night

I guess that is a positive sign if they can't sign Westbrook when the time comes.

Gandalf_The_Grey
5/26/2011, 09:22 AM
I thought it was cool to see the amount of respect the Mavs players had for Kevin Durant. Westbrook is a typical young kid. He will get better at controlling himself. I think people forget how young he is. He also doesn't have Durant's natural ability to deal with any situation. That is also the reason Westbrook will always just be a really good player and Durant has a shot to be a legend.

FtwTxSooner
5/26/2011, 09:32 AM
Playoffs are just tough. Though this year the Thunder and the Mavs for that matter were fortunate that the top 2 seeds really stunk it up this year in the playoffs. That doesn't always happen.

Either team could have been bounced in the 2nd round if they faced a top seed that actually played like one. It can be years before making it this far again.

bornnbredou
5/26/2011, 09:54 AM
Playoffs are just tough. Though this year the Thunder and the Mavs for that matter were fortunate that the top 2 seeds really stunk it up this year in the playoffs. That doesn't always happen.

Either team could have been bounced in the 2nd round if they faced a top seed that actually played like one. It can be years before making it this far again.

You might want to rephrase that first sentence. The Spurs stunk it up, but the Mavs just stifled the Lakers. The Lakers didnt stink it up, they were completely punked by the Mavs and completely outmatched. So yeah, the Thunder were maybe pretty lucky to have made it this far, but the Mavs definitely earned it.

Bradz
5/26/2011, 10:04 AM
Call it what you want, but the Mavs have steamrolled 3 of the best teams in the West.

There has always been a certain theme in the Dirk era... if they win a series, it is because "the other team stunk it up," and when they lose a series, it is because "they are chokers" and "they are too soft." In reality, it is most likely a combination of each.

Winning an NBA title is very, very difficult. That is why there have only been 8 different champions in the past 31 seasons. It typically requires a trancendent superstar surrounded by a group of unselfish role players with a common goal.

Miami has 2 trancendent superstars, so we shall see how it plays out.

GrapevineSooner
5/26/2011, 10:22 AM
I guess I don't know anything about basketball because I thought it was called charging when you run over a guy in the lane who is standing still. It was late and I was sick of seeing a jump shooting team go to the line every other minute. I probably did Costanza that one a bit. The jerk store just called. They're all out of you...

I'm just going to assume you had no problems with the Thunder having a wide free throw attempt advantage earlier in the series.

I actually thought these last few games were the best officiating games in the series in terms of flow. Stark contrast to Game 1 when both teams combined to shoot 79 free throws.

Also, I'll join in on the Westbrook's a punk hate. I hope only a little bit of the class that oozes from KD could rob off on him someday. Once he grows up, he'll be great.

kevpks
5/26/2011, 11:14 AM
I can only hope all of these fans of the refs' stellar job in this series will feel the same way after Lebron and Wade have their way. Good luck in the next series and I mean that because the Lebron commercials after a title would be nauseating. At least Dirk isn't marketable enough for anyone outside of Mavs fans to care two weeks after they win.

Bradz
5/26/2011, 11:42 AM
I can only hope all of these fans of the refs' stellar job in this series will feel the same way after Lebron and Wade have their way.
I've already been having nightmarish Wade flashbacks from '06.

kevpks
5/26/2011, 12:07 PM
I've already been having nightmarish Wade flashbacks from '06.

The fatigue of watching all of these late playoff games has truly sent in. I stared at this page for two minutes looking for a "like" button for that comment.

EnragedOUfan
5/26/2011, 12:45 PM
Alright, after watching a replay of Game 2, the losses of Games 4 & 5 belongs solely on Scott Brooks. Scott Brooks is to blame for these losses. He should have put in Maynor at the Point once we got down into the final 3 minutes. It worked in Game 2 and we left Dallas with the win. Scott Brooks, this is your fault......Also, this playoff series stings. Game 2 came down to the last 2 minutes and we held onto the lead and won. Games 4 and 5 were the same way, we just had a mental breakdown and some crucial, key bad breaks go against us. We freaking led the Mavs all night last night......The Thunder beat themselves. Lets go Miami! I'm just venting.....

StoopTroup
5/26/2011, 01:00 PM
Now I know why you're enraged....lol

Bradz
5/26/2011, 01:49 PM
Alright, after watching a replay of Game 2, the losses of Games 4 & 5 belongs solely on Scott Brooks. Scott Brooks is to blame for these losses. He should have put in Maynor at the Point once we got down into the final 3 minutes. It worked in Game 2 and we left Dallas with the win. Scott Brooks, this is your fault......Also, this playoff series stings. Game 2 came down to the last 2 minutes and we held onto the lead and won. Games 4 and 5 were the same way, we just had a mental breakdown and some crucial, key bad breaks go against us. We freaking led the Mavs all night last night......The Thunder beat themselves. Lets go Miami! I'm just venting.....

I thought it was strange that in high pressure points of the games, Brooks was just telling everyone how good they were, trying to build them up... which is something you will never hear from Carlisle. He spends timeouts purely discussing strategy and drawing up plays. I guess it just depends on the coach and they experience of the players. I felt like Brooks should have been telling everyone where they should be and what they should be doing.

Ruf/Nek7
5/26/2011, 02:02 PM
Do thunder fans really hate Dallas so much they really want to see miami win it all? Really?

nighttrain12
5/26/2011, 02:19 PM
Do thunder fans really hate Dallas so much they really want to see miami win it all? Really?

Nah, its the morning after another late game meltdown. Ask us again next week when the Finals are getting ready to begin.

stoops the eternal pimp
5/26/2011, 03:09 PM
i personally love all the Mavs hate here - we've reached "Laker status" :D

i thought the interaction between the players after the game last night was great - a lot of respect being shown from both sides

of course Westbrook being the classless punk that he is - left the court immediately ......once he gets rid of that chip on his shoulder he'll be better than he is

Don't you know the Thunder are like Sooners..Everyone that puts the uniform on is allsome!:rolleyes:

stoops the eternal pimp
5/26/2011, 03:16 PM
BTW, as a non Thunder or Mavs fan...

Good season by the Thunder..I agree with Grapevine and a few other's posts..Early playoff success does not equate into championships later..And if you want to look at like this...The Thunder beat the 5 seed, was taken to 7 games by the 8 seed, and lost 4 out of 5 to the 3rd seed...Thats great for this team, but I dunno how amazing that is..

I personally don't think the Grizzlies will improve that much and the Lakers return to the title is dependant on the Dwight Howard deal..And if that doesn't happen, the Blake Griffin deal..

The Thunder could make the finals by next season or may not..To me, the lack on the court leadership when they need it..I personally like Westbrook's play more than Durant's...He does too much standing around, settling for 3s when he gets tired..Great player though..

soonerbrat
5/26/2011, 04:48 PM

not me.

oumartin
5/26/2011, 05:12 PM
I could easily pull for the Mavs in the finals if they didn't have Jason Terry and Jason Kidd. I absolutely hate those two. Gotta figure out who I hate more. Terry and Kidd or Lebron and Bosh

SoonerNate
5/26/2011, 05:27 PM
So who do Thunder fans want to win in a Dallas vs Miami matchup?

AlboSooner
5/26/2011, 07:18 PM
I want the Heat to win. They are not a conference rival. I hope to see Terry choke once again, after the taunting of our crowd, and his lack of class throughout the series. I would feel bad for Kidd, as I have nothing but respect for him.

Partial Qualifier
5/26/2011, 07:35 PM
Dude... Terry's a huge, taunting, cheerleading doosh, but Lebron is 5x the doosh Terry is. Seriously, Lebron's antics would get most other players kicked out of the gym.

I really don't like the Mavs but I respect them and I can't root for Miami. Or the Bulls either.
GO MAVS.

AlboSooner
5/26/2011, 07:42 PM
Dude... Terry's a huge, taunting, cheerleading doosh, but Lebron is 5x the doosh Terry is. Seriously, Lebron's antics would get most other players kicked out of the gym.

I really don't like the Mavs but I respect them and I can't root for Miami. Or the Bulls either.
GO MAVS.

LeBron dooshness hasn't affected the thunder one bit. He's on the East coast. When he cam here he was classy. and that whole decision deal, might have not been his fault after all, according to that ESPN book that came out.

Partial Qualifier
5/26/2011, 07:54 PM
LeBron dooshness hasn't affected the thunder one bit. He's on the East coast. When he cam here he was classy. and that whole decision deal, might have not been his fault after all, according to that ESPN book that came out.

I guess those are good points. He's just one of those guys, I don't *start* watching the game to root against him, but I always wind up wanting him to lose.

Gandalf_The_Grey
5/27/2011, 03:27 AM
It is one of those difficult things...I love Dwayne Wade...but hate Lebron..So I will cheer for Dirk.

jk the sooner fan
5/27/2011, 07:11 AM
Jason Terry? really? hate for Jason Terry?

hmmm...